Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daella Feanor

D
Objective: Exploration!

Daella soon got relatively board, and decided to explore. Soon she got out of [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]'s grip, and started to wander off into the unknown. "Mm... Zana, I don't think its a great idea just to leave Mommy. .... Are you sure? ... well.. okay." The now-unsupervised girl went west, unsure as to who to what she might run into.

Vulpesen's body rolled across the ground as he leaped into the netherword and the first thing he noticed, was that the burning was gone. The force had left him and now, he truly felt alone. The cries of billions did not help him and he instantly drew his saber, wary of any attackers. ALexandra had to be here. She had to. He tried to reach once more for the force, but felt nothing. Well, almost npthing. In the distance, another presence perked up and instantly he felt it collide into his mind. Without the force, there was only one person who could do such a thing. ACE!

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Allies: Tal'Verda Twins, anyone living who wishes to join.

Galaar went to reply to the children when the horrid screech echoed into the air. His visor snapped in the general direction and followed the red eyes before they disappeared. "They're here..." His voice murmured softly. "We must move, ad'ika." His spectral hands suddenly reached out and tried to grasp both children. The touch, if it made contact, would be icy cold as if being held in place by solid ice. For a Force User, it may even send a sold, sickening feeling of despair and pain into their souls: the sing-song echoes of an restless, unfettered spirit lost in the crucible of the universe.

His strides were quick thought evenly place in such a manner that the kids could easily follow. He ducked into an alleyway and continued down it in a hurried pace before sliding into a second street. When he hit the street, he broke into a jog and something seemed to slowly materialize in the cradle of his arms... A rusted, decrepit, DC-17m that sparked and hissed as if it's gas clip was unstable and the weapon itself was constantly over-heating. Anger began to fill his ephemeral mind and the thoughts of combat raced back. He would protect these children.

Rawnie Tal'verda Galaar Tal'Verda Miles Varden

Spire of Destiny
[member="Book"] [member="Lenne Fayth"] [member="Kelghast"] [member="DG-45"]

Veino nodded in introduction as the others arrived, eyes rather dazed and glassy. Keeping the emotions at bay and himself centered was taking a lot of work. Far more than he had ever had to use before. It was like when his empathic abilities had first awakened and he no knowledge of how to control them or even understand what was going on. At first, he thought he had been going mad or that something was wrong the Force, but no. He'd always been good at reading body language to gauge how others were feeling. Full blown empathy was just the next step.

He shrugged at the suggestion.
"Heading to to the tower was.. what I.. had in mind, yes."

He swayed a little, and shifted his legs to lower his center of gravity and give him better balance. So he could still use some of his training after all. That was good to know.

Behelian Canyon

Jacen started his laborious journey out of the canyon. As he moved on from the impossible end of the chasm, he noticed less and less bodies. The ones here at least were not all staring the same direction. Instead there were statues carved into the walls, some seemed like typical burial monuments, others felt distinctly alien. He kept plodding on, one foot in front of the other. His head remained surprisingly empty of thoughts. He had always been able to march for days without getting bored. Maybe it was because he was a touch dull?

Time seemed to stretch out as he marched up the smooth ground. He stumbled a few times, but carried on. He didn’t feel thirst, so he left the water alone. Soon the sentient-made features started to reduce and the walls of the canyon seemed natural. However, the ground was increasingly smooth and flat, as if it had been created.

After a while he noticed more carvings again. There were tributes laid out for the dead…and ahead that infinite view had appeared again. He turned away and realised that he had been walking downhill again. How had that possibly happened? He’d been walking in a straight line, always along the path!

How much time has passed? he mused as he scratched his face. Then he realised that he had shaved not long before coming here. There was at least three days of stubble growth. Impossible! He hadn’t drunk water, or eaten, that couldn’t…

He checked his skin, no sign of dehydration. There had been no nightfall.

Kark.

Yox Dikai

Y
[member="The Ferrymen of the River"]

"That's a relief," Yox replied, sitting down on the opposite end of the boat, leaning against the bulwark. She gave him a strained smile in return. Had she died before? Not that she could remember and she'd have remembered being here before. It had a strange, alien feel to that no other planet she'd visited before had had. And she'd been to a lot of planets.

"No, this is the first time. Never been dead before." She frowned. "Or living in the land of the dead either, as I think that's a better way to describe this."

Where was she going? Who was Zala? "Daella, no, stop!" Of course, she wouldn't be able to hear the actual words but hoepfully she would get the message when I bit onto the collar of her shirt and started to pull in the direction of Alex. "You can't go. Vulpesen isn't here so you have to stay with your mother! Go ba-" I felt it. A presence I had been searching for since we came here. "VULPESEN!" Instantly I turned my presence into his. He was back. he'd found us. HE FOUND US! I started to bark and howl, happiness filling me once again.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Keter

The Renegade
Blood Waste
[member="Feena Mason"]

He followed the direction his wife indicated and nodded. "I see it to. Even here, a little slice of Naboo. Seriously, are you just manifesting parts of it through the Force of something?" he teased, poking his wife. "I wonder which you love more - me or that planet," the blond added with a wistful sigh.

Daella Feanor

D
Ojbective: Explora-...Ace?

She blinked and saw Ace figiting in ehr arms, and biting her collar. "Wha-... Ace... whats wrong?" She moved him up to eye level, and blinked at him. "Do you have to use the bathroom?" The girl was oblivious to what he was saying, and trying to do. She puts Ace down onto the ground, wondering if he has to go.

[member="Ace Torrevaso"]

I took a hold of the hem of her pants and started to pull towards Vulpesen. No doubt he was on his way, but I wanted to see him. I needed to see him. Find him. Take his daughter to him. Then take him to Alex. These were my duties and I would see them done. I tugged harder. She had to follow me. [member="Daella Feanor"] HAD to meet with her father.

Daella Feanor

D
Objective: [member="Ace Torrevaso"]'s problem.

She felt him tug on her pants, and she just sighed and followed him. "Okay- Okay! I'm going... Do I have to watch you go?" She clearly thinks that the dog has to go. Though she would suddenly grit her teeth, and tries to fight against his pulling. "S-Stupid dog."

The Eternal Queen
Oasis
[member="Keter"]

"Naboo," she answered with a teasing grin to let him know she was only kidding, "But only a little."

And all of a sudden, she had the feeling of warm sun, tropical scents. It did remind her of Naboo somewhat, but the sand was softer here. She reached out before she stepped inside this strange bubble of beauty, grabbing a handful, letting it slip through her fingers.

"Well, We can't both be crazy," she admitted, stepping onto the sandy shores, "It must be real too."

She glanced about, catching something delicious and juicy in her vision.

"...Is that a jogan fruit?" she asked, bright silver eyes absolutely planted of the purple striped fruit hanging in front of her face, "I think they were wrong about this place, Keter. This is heaven, not hell."

It was no secret that she had a weakness for sweets, and Jogan fruit was her absolute favorite.

I gave a shake of my head and continued pulling her, my ears perking at the insult. When was it going to sink int hat actually could understand her? Still, once she started to move, I let go and beckoned her to follow with my tail before running off, albeit at a pace she should be able to match. Just follow me. I promise, it'll be worth it.

Location - Wherever Vulps appeared

Maria Feanor, mother to four children before her death and ferrymen for the last 16 years looked up as a tear in the barrier between worlds began to form and someone moved through it. With a sigh she stood slowly as she moved forward and gripped her pole hard, made of what looked to be a pure white wood that came down to hit [member="Vulpesen"] in the back. She had been a medium sized woman, her hair resting on her shoulders and down her back as its dark color matched that of the robes she now wore, her voice having never changed for a moment. "Who ever you are, get back through the hole you made and seal it, the living to do not belong here."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Loction: City of stuff
[member="Galaar Tal'Verda"] [member="Corrin Tal'verda"]

Ice. She was being pulled along by a creature made of ice. For a child raised in the harsh north of Mandalore, this was nothing. All Rawnie knew was winter. She was born on the coldest recorded day on Mandalore. Her Mother said so. She was kissed by the snow. It turned her hair white. She was the Snow Angel.

Even so, she had never felt a cold quite this... deep. It bore it's way to her very soul. It was wrong, this contact. When he finally pulled them away, hid them, Rawnie was able to grasp her arm where he had grabbed her. Even under a thick layer of fur, her arm felt cold to the touch.

Sin1

S
[member="The Ferrymen of the River"] [member="Tora Mirkew"] [member="Keturah Sin"] [member="Cross Ikon"] @Conne Garon

Razer turned around to call back to the people that had been in his group. "HEY GUYS! YOU COMING! OR DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE!?" He looked back at Tora, he had heard her mutter, and wonder what she meant by that. "Hey, my head was cut off, I havent ever been shot." He bumped his hip into hers playfully. His chest now had splatters of blood on it, and his pants ruined.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Ophelia"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Daella Feanor"]

Alexandra felt her daughter pull away and watched her run off. "NO DAELLA." She forgot all about Feena and the others, heading after her into the blood wastes but she soon lost sight and stared around herself in shock. She didn't know where her daughter ran too and now she was unsure what was happening around her and she was getting more than annoyed as she called out to the air. "WHO EVER IS DOING THIS, COME OUT. I KNOW YOU ARE WATCHING." Her hands tightened into fists. She suspected she knew who was doing this, who had brought them here. She had been there when this had happened the time before, she had seen [member="Akala"] grow up and she had seen the Celestial before... and if it was either one of those two she would find them, and she would get answers right now. So with that she stood there and waited, sitting on a stone and closing her eyes as she blocked out everything around her until the woman she had seen grow up showed herself.

Daella Feanor

D
Objective: Exploration.

Daella shakes her head, and sees Ace run off. "...Stupid Dog.." She goes to walk off in the opposite direction, clearly wanting to see more of the Netherworld. Something is wrong with this girl, and its showing now.

[member="Ace Torrevaso"]

Damn. I turned around, forced to chase after Daella and this time I made sure my teeth went into her ankle. It wouldn't draw blood, but sometimes a pup needed t be reminded of what their elders said. "Sorry Vulpesen." I tugged her back and started towards Vulpesen. This was no time to explore. We needed to find the zorren leader.

Once he had his bearings, Vulpesen wasted no time in pulling a datapad from his coat and tossing it back through the rift. Emergency orders with instructions on what to do should he disappeared. As the orders went in, a green form fell out. Daeda. The wolf landed on his shoulder and barked, pointing in another direction. "Sorry, but I'm getting signals from Ace." Apparently his daughter had split off and while he wanted to see his fiance, it would be more important to make sure Daella was safe. And thus, he darted off after them. At least, he would had a pole not hit him in the back. Whirling around, he pointed his saber in the face of the dark haired woman."I know. My fiance is here, not dead, and I need to find h- Woah, flashback." Alex. he saw Alex's face. Older, but with hair as if he was back on kashyyyk just meeting her. "Say, would you know anyone by the name of Alexandra?"
[member="Daella Feanor"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom