Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Yox Dikai"]

He started to push the boat of bones down the river, letting her speak and direction his hand to the water as he spoke, something he said following that compelled her dead or not. "Look into the water, but remember not to touch it, reflect on your life and your experiences Sector Ranger, think on your past and understand what it is that brings you to the path you have come upon now.

Daella Feanor

D
Objective: hawlp hawlp i'm being kidnapped by a doggie!

Feeling the bite, the girl would instintively go to kick [member="Ace Torrevaso"] away from her. "G-Get away from me!" The force of his tug caused the girl to fall down onto the ground, and she would attempt to continue to kick Ace off of her. She softly went to growl, clearly annoyed at what is occuring.

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Im sorry your Fiance is dead but that is not my job in which to allow the living to find their dead friends...." She pushed down and then let go, the pole keeping him planted there as it would be to heavy to lift no matter what he did. With slow movements she walked around to the front of him and lowered herself into a kneeling state out of arms reach and looked at his face before looking at the wolf beside him and shaking her head to it as she made it clear touching her would not be a smart idea. "Now, lets try this again, are you going to go back through that hole... half fox man thing. And as for knowing the name Alexandra why is it you ask of such a thing?"

Behelian Canyon

Three more times he tried to walk out of the canyon. Three more times he ended back where he had started, trying not to look out into the abyss. Time was…difficult to follow. His stubble was certainly getting longer, and was now probably close to a beard.

Expletives echoed up the length of the canyon. They were varied and colourful.

At least he’d spent some time tinkering with his comm unit. It was on a standard and well used emergency channel now. “Is…anyone there?” he asked before tucking it back into his belt, leaving it active to receive any replies.

This isn’t possible. Of course, being here is impossible, so does anything else really go above and beyond that?

Maybe he had a good point.

Vulpesen let out a small sigh. He remembered her.. The stormy night when the ghosts of the dead were rising. No doubt in his mind. This was Alex's mother. "She's my fiance. And I repeat, she is not dead. I fell asleep with her last night, woke up and she was gone. I''m not the only one here. Just the only one here willingly. Now I'd love to chat, but I have to find her and our daughter." With that, he turned and started back towards Ace's call.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

[member="Darth Metus"] [member="Apoc"]

He stared at the man and looked on to the south as his eyes studied it for a few long seconds before looking then at his friend Aeizori. "Aeizori, stay close to me and be careful, i don't need you getting hurt because of something that i can reach in time to stop it... Ronin would kill me if you got hurt and i rather like living. That is of course assuming we aren't all already dead as it is." With that he shut up and just followed along with silence consuming him once more while he made sure that @aeizori-mae kaeirosae behind him.

[member="Ailyn Cyar'ika"] | @Vassara Raxis | [member="Elizie Adasca"] | @Shuduc Macar | @Silas Mantis | @Raven Hiyashi @The Onyx |

[member="Vulpesen"]

Maria just sighed as her hands curled around the pole before she spun it and slammed it into the ground. "And it is my job to send them back on their way, now perhaps you can better explain why in the world i would let another living being reside in the land of the dead and do my job for me." The place where she would have put her pole down was likely not going to be something all too nice for Vulpesen, seeing as it was right down on his tail to keep him from leaving. "Now, this Alexandra is your fiance?"

Objective: Following Master. ([member="Solan Charr"])

She just blinked and nodded, going to stay within a foots distance between Solan and herself. "mhm. Okay Master." Her tails continue to sway behind her, and she continues to remain relatively calm. She do not notice the group he is with, just here to follow his command and such.

I growled as the foot popped me in the nose, causing me to jump back. I could smell my blood and blew a bit from my nostrils. Still, I barked at her and raced to step in front of her. She was not allowed to leave. Hopefully the message would start to become clear, but until Vulpesen was here, I absolutely needed to keep her in place.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Braha Saca

Fancy Flying and High Pay Matter
Braha awoke to find himself in a city of ruins. he still had his Green Beskargam and his duel DD6 Merr-Sonn blaster pistol on his hip, his verpine sniper rifle over his shoulder, and his JT-12 Jetpack he had a couple mags for his weapons, but that was all he had. and his jetpack had very limited amount of fuel. He wasn't sure where he was, or what he was doing here. or even why the sun looked green. he saw what looked like a Mandalorian leading 2 kids away fromsome unseen being. He decided to ask them what was happening. pulling out his DD6, he activated his jetpack to launch himself towards the alleyway [member="Galaar Tal'Verda"] was headed. he made it into the alley just before the beings chasing them reached it, then landed on his feet and followed them to the second street. "Hey vod, wait up!" He ran to catch up to them holstering his blaster and raising his hands in a 'Im a friendly' manner. "Can you tell me what is going on? I just showed up here, and I have no Idea what is going on." He kept up the pace the other mando was setting easily, and stated. "I'll help you out if I can."

Vulpesen let out a loud growl and reached out his hand to launch away the thread, only to find the force didn't react with him.Of course, there was always something. "I have someone who can track her that's why you'll let me find her. And yes, she is. Now I just went through a hell load of pain to find her and if you want to stop me, you better be prepared to kill me." With that, he jerked his tail away and wrapped it around himself before starting back after Ace's presence.

[member="The Ferrymen of the River"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Question then Fox man, why should i care about this person you look for, it is my job to keep the people living in their world and the people of the dead in this world..." So she lied, but the living did not belong here and this man was getting a bit on her nerves for being so stubborn. Once more, and leaving a trail of burning foot prints behind her, she struck her pole out infront of the man, holding it there. "Give me one good reason to stay here, before i send you back to the world of the living myself."

Daella Feanor

D
Objective: Crazy Dog...

Daella continues to growl abit, and slowly gets up, and would start to walk back the way she was going. Then [member="Ace Torrevaso"] got in her way again. "Get out of my way. What is wrong with you?" She bluntly stated. "You can go back to Mommy, I want to go out and explore." She would try to step around Ace, and would attempt at continuing forward.

Nearby: [member="Equa Dominator"]
Gear: Not the Force

---

"Your best friend right now." A combination of a lifetime of criminal activity, coupled with the secrecy of traveling abroad as a Sith, Faye had always been reluctant to give her real name. Some would go as far as to call her 'enigmatic', but to her, that was just a fancy word that Security and The Jedi used.

Of course, she was cautious to let her guard down until she knew what the man had. Surely, no intelligent being would go through a Force rift without carrying some sort of weapon with them. "Give me your weapons and I'll tell you what I know. I'll return them when the hunger in your eyes fade."

This was more than she had been able to get from the other two who had come through earlier, unable to control their rage and thirst, they had to be put down. The man who questioned her seemed promising though. Whatever he came for, he had purpose. Not a simple wanderer, or poor soul who had been sucked into that blasted rift. She had no idea what was on the other side, whether it was serenity, or a more hellish world.

[member="Daella Feanor"] [member="Ace Torrevaso"]

Glyph groaned as he looked up from where he had been laying in this place of blood and yelling that gave him a headache that was quite too much for him to understand. The funny part though was that the wound the gun would have given him in teh real world didn't remain open and he sighed as he sat up. Now looking at the two that were far too annoying for his taste. "Hey, shush please, trying to sleep over here before i start looking around at this place."

"Because you look like her. And I've seen your face. You are her mother. Strange things are happening and for her sake I'm here. As I said. If you want to stop me from saving your daughter and getting her out of here, you'll have to kill me." With that, he ducked under the pole and continued his walk. "Not hell, nor planets, nor armies will stop me."

[member="Vulpesen"]

Maria simply swung the pole now, looking to trip the man and knock him on his back while she spun the pole slightly above her. If he was on his back she would then press the pole down on his chest to keep him down, again making sure she was out of his reach as she spoke. "And what proof do i have for you to know and be close to my daughter if she is even in this world as it is. The last person that visited my family and tried to get close succeeded in killing me and my husband so i really hope you choose your next words very carefully before i send you back to the land of the living. "

Sin2

S
Noctis rose from the pool of blood, his whole body covered in it, and he gasped for air. Quickly, he swam to basin of ground, and dragged himself onto it. "Oh god!" He yelled out, and rolled over on his back. "WHERE AM I!?" He cried. The sixteen year old boy was trying to catch his breath. One moment he was sitting on a chair, watching the Grey's do whatever, the next he was over head in blood, drowning in it. The sky looked wrong, and the blood smelt fresh, and warm. He reached out with the force, but nothing. Nothing was there. He was alone, and confused. His mind could not grasp what was happening.

I leaped forward as she tried to get past again, using my head to push her back. WHY COULDN'T SHE JUST UNDERSTAND ME? A though suddenly occurred to me and I started to write on the ground with my tail. All I needed was for Vulpesen to have taught her how to read. The word, "Dad". Under it would be an arrow pointing at Vulpesen. As I heard [member="Glyph"], I started to beckon him over. If she couldn't read it, he could.

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Vulpesen let out a growl and leaped over the staff, before drawing his saber. "Considering you're dead I don't think that's much of a problem. And she rarely speaks of you and your husband, the echani. I know you were killed by sith. I know there is another by the name of Hakora. I also know that staff is going to be useless as I've sparred with it day after day. In fact, I think I would know more about her than you would."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom