Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where: The Blood Waste
Who: [member="Jarven Zexxel"]
What: A challenger approaches!

Just when she was starting to have some time alone with her thoughts, Fabula was interrupted by yet another wandering, screaming wretch. She couldn't help but roll her eyes and lean forward against her knee. The blood she was now covered in soft-glued her thigh to her jacket, but it was hardly of consequence. It was just very, very hot blood.

The pale woman made a point of keeping her lightsaber close to her body, to keep the blood out of it. She didn't want it sparking again when she tried to activate it, in the even that this newcomer was violent. Fortunately, he didn't seem harmful. Just very dim. "Look around you, fool. Does this seem like the sort of area in which anyone would be 'alright?'"

If he came at her, she'd have to take him with her lightsaber. Her leg was still badly burned, meaning she couldn't employ any of her usual maneuvers. Mobility was a precious commodity for her. Her conflicting memories could not decide on a proper course of action, but she did see a few things that might be useful. Steady stances. Powerful strikes. A two-handed technique that she had learned...when? When her soul was empty? In that third life that she had yet to come to terms with, likely. Hold the lightsaber before you, single strikes, flow from defense to offense. Wide movements, simple strokes...these styles had names of their own but she didn't care for them.

The lightsaber felt odd in her hands. More like a utensil than a weapon of Sith Lords and Jedi Masters alike. But it still felt right. As if she was meant to hold the wicked blade! Yes, yes, the poison told her, you will carve much destruction with this tool! She was going to leave the she-devil behind. Then she was going to thrust this land into even more chaos! Yes! YES! YES! Oh, how much fun it would be!
"Is everyone alright?"
Hmm? Who had spoken? It hadn't been her, that was for sure, and it did not sound like the she-devil, or the hero-man. With a wicked snarl Mad-Nyx whirled around. Both of her eyes seemed to glow in the dim lighting (a trait given to her by her heritage). She watched the speaker with some amount of curiosity. What did he want? Was he here to 'help'? Was he going to stop her from having fun? That would not be allowed!
"Things are not alright! See the bloodshed and horrors around you, little one! This is Hell! THIS IS CHAOS!"
Drapeam Nyx, mad as can be, ignited the stolen lightsaber with glee.
It was a fitting red.
[member="Fabula Cavataio"], [member="Shule Windspeaker"], [member="Jarven Zexxel"]
NOTES:
Weapon list: One AT-90R Sniper rifle (on ground), two standard vibroblades (strapped to back, hard to reach), two BTI-WB-Woebringer Blaster Pistols, one red lightsaber (in hand, ignited).
Injuries: Sith Poison in veins (causes: pain, loss of vision in right eye, soreness around injection points), burns on both arms.
State of Mind: Bonkers. The poison is doing it's secondary job. Time for some fun! AKA brutal murder!

Scared amber-gold eyes would look up suddenly as Keturah jumped backward from being touched. "U-uncle Razer?" She whimpered. Her crying became heavier and she threw herself into his arms. She shivered from the cold, her bare feet blackened by the ashen ground. She looked so fragile, like a single tap would shatter her.​
"W-where's Daddy? What is this place?? There's screaming. Screaming EVERYWHERE!" Little Keturah cried. For a fifteen-year-old girl, she was quite innocent and small. This place wasn't only making it more apparent.​
[member="Razer Sin"]​

Fable Merrill

As directed by Michael Bay.
Where: The Blood Waist
Who: [member="Glyph"] [member="Fabula Cavataio"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Loathsome spectre! Two shots from her precious blaster weren't enough to take down such a fel creature, which meant she'd have to become more intimate with the monster. Tooth and claw, fist and boot, she'd show it what a grave error it'd made by coming after her. SA-5 would re-kill the un-dead, and thus be safe from even threats beyond life! Emptying her last shot into the mud beside the Ghost's head, the mad clone straight up hucked her now-useless at Glyph before slowly drawing something from the small of her back, hidden by her heavy coat.

With a dry crack contrasting the muddied, bloodied appearance of the girl lighting it, SA-5's purple lightsaber hissed to life. The tip dragged through the muck at her feet, boiling and steaming a line through it. She took two slow, warning steps towards the ghost she wasn't aware went by Glyph... and then a voice. An important voice. Fable's head snapped to the east, where a limping woman was addressing a robot/armor man. An important woman. Covered in blood. Had the robot/armored man hurt her? Was this his doing?

She would kill him, and scatter his ashes to the wind, then destroy his memory in this and every world if he had.

But just to be safe, she'd cut him in half before he could hurt the important woman.

Her advance on Glyph ended with an abrupt skid through the mud as Fable sharply changed directions, her lightsaber thrumming merrily at the motion. Digging her heavy, steel-toed boots in, the thin clone gave a furious battle cry while charging the frightening robot assailant going after her mother. The woman with the big gun could wait - droids were an unknown threat, guns were quantifiable. Throwing mudblood up behind her in her haste, saber humming, Fable's thin frame flew forward like a reed on the wind with the sole, furious purpose of vivisecting a robot/armor person who likely meant Fabula Cavataio no real harm.

She could kill the Ghost later.

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]

Solan looked over and sighed as this was going to take forever again. "Aeizori, my name is Solan, master is not a name." She was still the same as before and while he did find it a bit refreshing that she was talking more he still had yet to get her to see herself as not something for people to own but free. "Anyways, we need to get you back to Ashe, before she skins me for you being trapped here."

Objective : Wake up, Stay alive​
Companions : Makai Dashiell​

"Daddy, I broke my 'ego man." Five year old Makai peered over the unconscious form of his father, holding a pale yellow skinned toy figure close to the man's eye. The entire arm had been ripped off the plastic space man,leaving the toy looking a bit lopsided. Makai looked around, everywhere was weird.

Greenish light. Weird, desert-like conditions. Water that looked like(and was) blood.

Judah groaned. He was laying on something hard. It didn't help his son was all but kneeling right on his chest. His head pounded, mouth felt like a rave went through it and left their trash. Did he have a hang over? Well, he'd actually have to drink alcohol for that. What was he doing last night? Something in the office at home. It had been late, he remembered. Everyone else had gone to bed.

"Then go get the glue out of the garage."

"I can't."

"Makai, we've explained this plenty of times. A sarlacc pit cannot open up on the last step. Just turn on the light switch."

"No. I can't. I fell and the ground is weird."

At that, Judah opened his eyes. First, the damaged building toy. Then their surroundings. It was like some hellish horror film. In fact, he was pretty certain there was a holofilm that looked similar to this awhile back. It was quiet, but a odd and eerie howling could be heard in the distance. Almost like typhoon winds in a way.

Carefully, he got up, moving Makai to his back in the piggy-back position. The boy was in his pajamas with no shoes. Judah was in the same casual at-home clothes he was wearing last night. Clearly they weren't on Ceto anymore.

"Where's Momma?"

"Oh, I don't know. Probably out using her coupons before they expire." Judah attempted to put a bit of lame humor into the horrible situation. Where [member="Thessa Kai"] was was an excellent question. Hopefully not here. Hopefully somewhere...better. Shifting his son, Judah started to take off towards the sounds, noticing odd spires in the distance.

[member="Razer Sin"] [member="Tora Mirkew"]

Conner waded through the blood barely able to keep his lunch in him, the last thing be remembered was being released for lunch from his dad and now he was wading through rivers of blood with some emo who had daddy issues and Conner wasn't even really sure what the other thing was but it looked like one of the cute little aliens he saw a lot on Atrisian anime. But that didn't matter, they had to keep moving and they were going towards a cave.

Conner made In drying his pants of the blood. He coughed and spat out a little bile. Looking to his new comrades they seemed to be forgetting one thing. That this was indeed a cave and they needed to cover the door. His father had taught him that.

"Yo I need a gun. I'll cover the mouth while you guys tend to the girl. Trust me I'm not a crook." He said making his tone sound sincere

[member="Yox Dikai"]

Slowly a boat drifted on the water as she would stand there, slow and steady as the boat was pushed slowly over the water. The boat was a simple one, made of twisted wood that was pure white as bone, infact in some light it even appeared to look like bone as it got closer. The only soul in this boat was a single ferryman that pushed with a similarly white pole that drew the boat in close enough for the shade to speak from the pure black confines of his robes. "So it is true, the living have come to the land of the dead... for what reason are you here or do you not know." In contrast with the appear the voice sounded young, kind, and reassuring, the hood coming down to reveal the face of a human male of about thirty years in age. His hair was brown and short as it was cut clean. Everything about this man seemed... wrong for his job. "Or were you an unlucky soul that tried to take what was not yours?"

Rawnie didn't want to come up. Whatever! The boy shook his head in disappointment at his little sister, and scurried down the mound of rubble. He landed at her side, and flicked the excess dust off his jacket.

"It's huge. The whole city...and I saw a giant spire to the east." He breathed. Climbing was a demanding activity after all.

Corrin shouldered his rifle, and leaned back against the side of the shattered wall. "I don't know where we should go...but that seems like the best option."

He frowned, and shook his head. The older sibling pursed his lips to speak more, when an unfamiliar voice spoke. Corrin brought his Verpine up toward the source of the voice, and gasped in surprise.

A figure in katarn armor, just like his clansmen, but bloodied. His stomach was torn open, and his body seemed almost transparent.

Another spirit.

"Who are you!?" He yelled in panic, ignoring the specter's questions. Corrin was a scared twelve year old. What else could you expect?

[member="Galaar Tal'Verda"]

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Nearby: Ms. Teddy Bear ([member='Rik'Tani']), A whimpering thing (Ketty-cat), and a Vahla Batman ([member='Razer Sin'])

I woke up, feeling like I'd been knocked over the head with something heavy. Rikki was still asleep in his arms, so no help from that quarter. He heard screaming, and sobbing, and... It was horrible. I looked around, and saw a cave. The screaming was everywhere, but the sobbing was only coming from in there.

With a sigh, I ran my finger down Rikki's back, hoping to wake her up without too much fuss. Although she didn't make a show of it, like a lot of other people, she was Force sensitive, and I needed her help if I didn't want to get eaten by some weird sobbing creature.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Companions: [member="Corrin Tal'verda"] Rawnie Tal'verda

The boy was panicked, which was acceptable... After all, who say a disembowled spirit on a daily basis? It must have been a jarring thought for most. The final question, however, had jarred him. Galaar was a spirit and a battered one at that. The darkness of death had stripped from him many memories and they flittered in and out of his mind like paper in the wind. Right now, he couldn't seem to remember his name. Gadar? Gamir? Garhuzzaphat? Something with a "g" in a language he remembered as mando'a.

"I don't know. I'd like to think I'm a friend. The fact you're pointing a gun at me makes that a tad bit hard though, ad'ika." Another word that seemed to be ripped from his graveyard of a brain by mere instinct. It had a nice ring to it though. And why did this little shrimp keep reminding him of some bothan? Questions for a later time!

"What about you?"

[member="Solan Charr"]

Shr blinks, then goes to think for a few moments. "Wha? Your not Master?" She remains puzzled for a moment, and thengoes to rub her forhead. Nothing makes sense anymore. She closes her eyes, and thinks REAL hard. It was rather hard for her. Eventually she came up with the solution. "Oh! Your Solan!... ...Wheres Mistress at?" Whelp, she figured it out. Sortof. "And where am I... ..I-I don't like it here.. ."

She suddenly started to quiver, and shake with fear.

[member="Keturah Sin"] [member="Razer Sin"] [member="Conner Garon"]

And then Razer ran off, sometimes he made her job VERY difficult. Well.... at least he was heading towards a cave.

Following behind her rather untactical employer through the blood and grime she entered the cave shortly after him, his reasons for running became apprant with a single word from the cowering girl.

Uncle

And that was another head to protect, she was protecting two sins... a comedian could probably find a good pun there. The girl herself seemed rather fond of Razer.... though she supposed that made sense.

"Sir...."

The passerby spoke up then, he had a point... the cave was their weak point. Backtracking to the entrance she took her blaster rifle from behind her back, prepping it for use. She then tossed her spare pistol to the hitchhiker (aka conner)

"I'd rather not rely on unknowns, but I suppose you should not be ousted immiditly"

She looked back to Razer for a moment, hmmm... was that a normal family? Interesting.

She would let him resolve his problem, for once maybe she would be allowed to do her job, she turned her head back to the entrance, simply staring out to the literal hell they had been dumped in.

Yox Dikai

Y
[member="The Ferrymen of the River"]

Yox watched transfixed as a boat materialized, as if from nowhere, made from twisting wood. Or bone, perhaps? She wasn't entirely sure. It didn't seem quite real, as if it was a dream. And the man on the boat was strange as well. Young with close cropped brown hair and a kind voice. Not unlike many of the other Rangers she'd known. She forced herself to smile confidently, although she certainly didn't feel it.

"If I'm in the land of the dead, that answers my first question. I'm fairly certain I'm alive, however." She pulled out her badge out of habit, "Yox Dikai, Sector Ranger of the Galactic Republic, and I'd very much like to find out why I'm here so I can resolve this and..." She paused to look up towards the sky, where it seemed many of the voices screaming to be saved may originate, "People need my help. I seem to need your help to help them. What's the next step?"

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]

He looked at her, she got worse when she figured it out and he only reached around her and hugged her tight as he spoke. "Don't worry, ill get you back to your mistress Aeizori... you can call me master if you want, which ever makes you feel better... come on, we need to get you somewhere safe and try to figure out where we can go, ok Aeizori..." He smiled and patted her on the head before looking around. "Where did you come from anyways aeizori."

Where: The surprisingly crowded Blood Waste
Who: A whole lot of people. Specifically [member="Jarven Zexxel"] and [member="Fable Merrill"].
What: Preventing a murder

A weakling with a pet flashlight sword and a fool with more metal than meat in his head. Truly Fabula had begun to dredge the bottom of her pool of potential enemies. She had fought Sith Lords and swordmasters for hundreds of years, and now she was contending with the court jesters. After so long fighting, it felt good to be able to rest...but even so, she was beginning to miss her glorious war already. These creatures were no replacements for proper-

She recognized that scream.

Wait. No. Yes? It was a new memory. It didn't belong with the rest. It was happy. She loved hearing that scream because it meant she was having fun teaching something. Teaching something...fun? Combat, obviously, and probably to someone under her wing. Cut through the fog of your memories, Fabula. Think. That scream belonged to...

"Fable?" Her voice was more confused than eager for a moment. Who was Fable? Why was she here? Had they both died? Were they both going to languish here forever? No, this was a new memory. She was too young to have died. It couldn't have been her. But yet, when Fabula raised her golden eyes to check the direction of the shout, she saw what looked to be a perfect duplicate of herself. Easily a daughter, or a sister.

She needed to hold her. She needed to hold her in her arms, right now.

"Fable!" That was much more pointed. Fabula stood (with great difficulty and a grunt of pain) and held out her arms. Hopefully that signified a hug and not something more sinister. It was a little difficult to tell when she was still struggling through memories that weren't entirely hers.

She woke up standing in a staggered fashion the hooded and cloaked figure with her blank mask looking around....But she saw nothing. How? The force is was...no where! She could feel ground a searing painful rain and the smell of blood was everywhere but by the gods where was she? how could there be no force? Unless...this was hell the place where the force was cut from you. Your sight taken the Miraluka spoke of it in hushed whispers a place where the force could not go. The gods sent them here to suffer some dead others not. She was not dead she knew this put she was here. She began to walk or more accurately stumble about falling once before getting up again a hand absently getting close to the boiling blood and backing from it. As she moved she called out. "hello!? HELLO!?" She despised this she felt helpless again, powerless like a child no less than a child. She was a damn cripple!

She flinched at his hug, but then softly sighs. Her heart continues to race though. Calling him Master gave her some-type of purpose, atleast in her eyes. "O-Okay." She slowly started to calm down, and looks around. "I-I was sleeping... with Mistress... and.. she gave me clothes... which are shinieh... I liek shineih..." She smiles softly, and looked at [member="Solan Charr"].

Sin1

S
[member="Tora Mirkew"] [member="Conner Garon"] [member="Keturah Sin"]

Razer held her tightly, and put his shirt on her, it was like two sizes two big. To her questions, Razer hated the answers. "I'm not sure Ketty Kat." He said softly, as that was the answer to all of them. "Ignore them, they cant hurt you." He said, and put his arms under her, and lifted her up, carrying her back to the entrance of the cave.
"Alright Tora, wanna keep heading back the way we were going, or what? The kid over there doesnt really seemed bothered with the blood, so I feel like he can just stay here while we go off. Right kid?" He leaned to the side to call out to him.
Razer held Keturah even closer, and looked out. This was probably the first time he looked even close to a mature character. "Damn this place..." He spoke in his native tongue, Vahla. "I'll carry you Keturah, its...wet outside. So, we staying Tora, or we moving on? You're call."

[member="Yox Dikai"]

"Sector ranger of the Republic hmm? If you feel so inclined to give me your name and rank than i shall as well... i am Corporal Tearrin Stieller. Officer of the Emperor's imperial navy. I was killed over endor far long ago in a time i no longer remember... It is a pleasure to meet you Ranger of the Republic." The man was, considering the type of men he would have had to serve so far back, in truth of what he said and sincere withe very letter that had been uttered.

"Oh, and do board with caution, touching the water has a rather... disabling effect on those that are still living... this includes but is not limited too a one way trip into the Netherrealm and no way back to the land of the living... if you understand what i mean." He looked at her and still remained sincere, moving the boat close enough for her to easily step in without a need for touching the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom