Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]

He sighed and knew what it was that he needed to do now and with a quick look over at [member="The Onyx"] that simply said this was something that would never happen again he spoke. "Sorry, i forgot, i am master. Mistress told me to take you out for a walk to explore while she got you more clothes and what not. She thought you would like to explore so we were heading for somewhere nice when we got stuck in this swamp. Alot of people get stuck here as you can hear but don't worry, i know the way out ok? All you have to do is just walk with me, can you do that?"

"Oh, for kriffing SAKE!"
Ashe cursed loudly as she pulled her boot out of the the mud. This was the first initial thing that she had noticed about her new surroundings. The next was the screaming. Oh GOD it was loud here! This was DEFINITELY not her estate's garden. No roses in sight. The stench was foul, too. She brought a gloved hand to her mouth and nose for a moment as her rose red eyes explored the environment she was in. Well. This wasn't her estate. This didn't even look like Naboo. And for Feth's sake, why was it so windy?​

Objective: gtfo
Friends: Miranda, [member="Book"]
Foes: Everyone that isn't Dreadguard

The drop pod shook and stirred, even the sides of it seemed to sizzle now. The hulking piece of metal that had recently just been spat from the bowels of a Republic cruiser now rocketed towards the earth with a fiery passion. While Pappy and Miranda had once been headed for the ground on Alderaan, they were now somewhere else completely, and the Draadguard's flabbergasted expression could almost be seen right through his helmet. Even artificial intelligence was stumped.

"Uh, the hell is happening?"

"No clue, but we're not in Alderaan." She scoffed, "We're searching in Alderaan places!"

Pappy frowned and began rummaging through his gear, "Shut up, woman." Her giggle rang out in his helmet as his lips curled into a snarl, getting frustrated with this situation. Her light blue form appeared before him once again.

"Our descent is slowing. We're now clear for a safe landing, though we're not going to park in some nice and cozy shady spot." Her eyes drifted towards the molten surface, "That doesn't look very solid, or safe, to me."

Pappy shrugged, ensuring that his armored backpack was secured to his being along with his rifle.

"Brace for impact."

GOOSH!

And everything went black.

People (somewhat) involved: [member="Alyesa Organa"], [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"], [member="Rael sul B'an"]

As Miyuki fought on the sidelines, Nefertari clashed with Kuronai. She hadn't noticed the absence of the Force just yet due to the adrenaline rush of battle.

As she broke through the blade lock and took out a blade, a squeal of anguish came from Kuronai's apprentice as Miyuki used her dual blade Juyo to split her foe asunder multiple times.

"I've iced your schutta, Kuronai" said Miyuki "and Nef is much better than you"

"I don't need to listen to a brat like you"

"Then you shall listen to my blade!" Nef yelled at him
She took off his left hand with an uppercut before stabbing him 40 times, this time with her lightsaber.
A beeping came from the defeated Sith Lord's whole lightsaber. gradually growing quicker
"Uh oh"
Nefertari snatched the blade off the ground and chucked it into the distance. A loud KA-BOOM echoed across the battlefield and likely beyond as the hilt exploded.

With that, the three were on their way.

She blinked, and nodded. She slowly, started to get all peaceful, and calm. "Arf!" Her tails started to sway again, and she would stare at [member="Solan Charr"]. "O-Okay." Aeizori then went to hug, and hold onto him. "I-I don't remember a swamp in Nal-Hutta..." She bluntly stated, and continued her soft purr. The voices were slowly tuned out now, and the girl entered a small trance.

"I'm picking up FoF transponders from Dreadguard across the landscape. Comms aren't working, but I can pinpoint their locations." Stanley informed. "Also, this one is clean. Please don't shoot him."

"Noted."

The Dreadguard commander nodded at the Jensaarai, and moved his rifle onto his back. The weapon clicked magnetically into place, and Book canted his head to the right. What was this place, and why were they here? Perhaps the Jensaarai had answers.

"I am Dee-Gee-Zero-Eight Commander Ontanas. You can call me Book." He explained as the FoF tag of DG-43 suddenly appeared on his HUD. It was moving rapidly one moment, and stationary the next.

"Marcus is in trouble...I hope you're up for a bit of a walk."

Book frowned at his compatriot, and motioned toward the spire a short distance away. "I have no idea what's going on to tell you the truth, and my Dreadguard are turning up in a thousand different places."

[member="Pappy"] [member="Veino Garn"]

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"] [member="Shuduc Macar"]

He sighed and looked at Onyx as he spoke. "Im going to scout that way, Three hundred paces, then turn around, and come back. You head out the other way, and do the same... actually no, wait here, ill be back." With that he began walking, his hand never leaving Aeizori's head as she pet her to keep her calm, internally sighing at the fact this was now happening... he really hoped she didn't call him master from now on, but he knew she would. "Oh and Aeizori, while we are out walking, you only listen to what i say ok, once we get you back to mistress, you dont have to listen to me anymore."

With that said the voice of a new one came out and he watched her walk by him, returning her call but soon realizing she could not see by the way that she had been moving. "WOOH WOOH STOP. You are going to fall into one of the pits, im coming over to you." With that he slowly made his way over to the woman's position as long as she stayed still.

[member="Solan Charr"]

She heard a voice tell her to stop and she did but she also was afraid unsure who they were taking up one of her light sabers she did not carry it with her normal confidence. She was much as she hated to say it terrified. She now was glad for the blank mask to hide the fear on her face. She did not ignite it merely had it for protection if it truly offered her any. "Who is there?!" She asked.

Allies: [member="Canal Tal'Verda"]

"Shab."

Whatever was happening to Canal, Calico would fix it. The man - no, Canal was still a boy in many ways - had made many terrible decisions, but he was still blood. Someone needed to look after Cal's children after he was gone after all.

The former Dreadguard came upon the clearing a moment later. The air itself seemed electrified, as if the slightest movement would send a thousand volts coursing through his body. The ground seemed to shift with each step. Something was very, very wrong here.

"Canal." Cal said as calmly as he could manage, approaching his brother slowly. "What's wrong? Where are we?"

[member="Solan Charr"]

She would cling onto him, and wraps ehr arms around his one arm. The girl was truly at peace. Oblivious to the hellish world she is on. Wherever Solan went, she followed. It was rather simple. Her tails swayed behind her.

Rik'Tani

Cross's Gold-skinned Princess
Rikki stirred a bit as [member="Cross Ikon"]'s fingers traveled down her back. She lazily rolled a bit closer to him, opening her eyes when her nose touched his chest. Something wasn't quite right. Why was there so much screaming? And why was there so much WIND?? Her red-orange eyes looked around for a moment. "Uuuuh, Red? What the Feth is going on?"

Keturah clung to [member="Razer Sin"] like a five-year-old, burying her face in his neck and squeezing her eyes shut again. She was sniffling, tears still making their way down her cheeks. Though her uncle's shirt was really big on her, it was keeping her a bit warmer, as was him holding her like this. It was a time like this when Razer was just like her father. Protective, loving, and always trying to make her feel happy. Her fear died slightly with her uncle with her.​
When they went to the mouth of the cave, Keturah peeked out at the horrible world beyond and saw.... A bed? With.... [member="Cross Ikon"] in it? She'd seen that red hair a million times before!​
"Uncle Razer, look!"
She said suddenly, pointing in Cross's direction.​

Objective: Huh?
Friend's List: Loud-Mouth, Pappy, Book
Hostiles: Non-Dreadguard Forces

The roar of screeching metal filled Kelghast's ears as he calmed himself and made sure all his weapons were secure. If he were about to crash land into some unknown territory, he wanted to be armed to the teeth and not take a moment's hesitation to think about it later. The AI that still invaded his HUD sounded nervous, even. The sounds of chattering and anxious breathing was barely audible compared to the blaring gusts of flame that danced outside the drop-pod.

"Pull yourself together, loud-mouth. I know even in a moment like this you can say something of a smart-ass nature."

"I hate you for being a Dreadguard. I hate you for taking me on this assignment. I hate you for-"

A loud explosion caused all else to turn to silence as the pod crashed hard into the surface of who-knows-what. Static filled Kelghast's ears as he drifted into unconsciousness. His AI wasn't even responding, and the vitals displayed on his HUD were flashing red with error signs. It would appear that the impact had distorted and damaged some of the internal technology in the Dreadguard's suit. Without it, he could be in some deep trouble.

But one thing did seem to still be active, and that was his built-in locator. If any of his brethren were within his vicinity, they could pick up his position and hopefully find him.

Kelghast was in for a wild ride.

[member="Book"] [member="Pappy"]

Allies: [member="Vilaz Munin"]

Alchemized metal digits stabbed into the rock wall anchoring the Mandalorian to the dusty off-crimson canyon wall. How long had been climbing? Azrael couldn't quite remember, as the chronometer in his helmet couldn't place time or day in this realm. No signal to latch onto meant no uplink to the holonet and the various information about planet rotation. By this point the error of loss of signal was just clutter in his HUD and had been dismissed to focus on things he could calculate and decide upon. His crushgaunt laden hand made quick work of the rocky precipice that carried him upwards. Preference would have dictated his jetpack, but he didn't normally wear it while in the office at Mandal Motors - though at the time he wished he would have been a little more prepared. Who could blame him though? Who in their right or wrong mind would have ever come to the conclusion that he'd be transported unknown lightyears to a place that didn't even register a galactic signal? No one could have predicted this - at least not anyone he knew. Time and purpose were fleeting here, nothing moved, nothing even rustled. Despite a canyon formation, there was no wind, no rain, not even a single living animal to scurry passed his gaze or up above in the skies. Whatever this world was, not even death came to visit - as there didn't seem to be a thing to claim, except for him and that constant wailing that registered in a signal running at the bottom of his HUD.

"Just a little further, whatever cut this canyon is long gone, but there has to be someone behind this. These statues aren't natural, and they seem purposed to be here." The Mandalorian reminded himself as a few more feet were gained, which was considerably harder a task to scale. This was not a wall conducive to climbing at all, a complete lack of foot holds, and rock protrusions did not make for an easy time. Thankfully with the strength of his armor and his other accessories, Azrael was digging in, and giving himself a chance against a sheer stone face that towered towards the sky. It seemed endless, if not for that faint jade glow from above that just barely bathed the land in it's glow. He had hoped in vain that the higher he got, the chance of getting a signal would increase, but it wasn't even pinging on a solitary note of connection. From what little he could gather about this place, one thing was certain in the mind of the half-blood, and it was that wherever he had ended up was not within the Galaxy he knew. Angling his eyes towards the cliff face, the measurement and distance ahead was immediately calculated causing him to slam his right fist into the rock wall and produce another foot hold as he rose another body length up the canyon wall.

"Got one shot at this." Azrael commented as he rose his bionic arm, as his rangefinder came down over one eye behind his visor. Fingers curled into a fist as the wrist mounted cable launcher took aim and then fired the heavy double monofilament cable through the air. The metal dart on the end sang as it lanced through the air and struck the side of one of the large statues. The robe upon it's stone head took the blow as the dart sank in deep and anchored the warrior to it's mark. Soon the line went taught, and Azrael sucked in a breath, letting go his hold on the rock wall and swinging into the air. The retraction of the cable started pulling him until he could latch onto the pinnacle of the cliff face and haul himself up and over onto the flat plain above. Rolling to his back, a few deep breaths were taken to calm himself and right his mind again. It had been a long and hard climb, but he was finally up - but that didn't mean much as he still had no fething idea where he was. Slowly, the Manda'lor rose from the dusty ground and started following the wailing sound that was muted, but tracked nonetheless. Several feet before the next cliff face a new scene rocked the young salvager's mind.

"By the Manda..." Azrael stated in shocked horror as millions upon millions of souls littered the canyons in the distance, heaps of people all crying out and wailing in massive throngs raising their hands towards the heavens and pleading in continued chants. None of them seemed to be as lucid as he was, as if they had been here far longer than he had. Men, women, children and species from all races calling out. Soon the chanting was deciphered by the onboard computer, and the singular message ran across his visual display. "Save us?" Azrael asked to himself puzzled by the revelation of so many millions of sentient lifeforms. "Save us from what?" Just then, a familiar ping registered on his display and Azrael whipped around to follow the blip on the radar, until a communication could be established with a Rally Master that had just appeared on his radar. He may have not been getting a signal from the holonet, but apparently being high enough gave him ample commlink status for a fellow vod.

:: Rally Master Munin, this is Mand'alor. What's your twenty? :: He could barely contain the excitement of finding he was not completely out of the woods, and had a trusted brother with whom he could find out what the feth had happened.

As he stood up the soldier of the Republic groaned and looked around seeing nothing but thorny spines and seemingly dead thorn bushes. Where was he? As he tried to walk he had to use his thick armor to protect him as he pushed through but no matter how much he moved he seemed to find nothing but dead ends. Passages opened and closed and as seemingly minutes and then an hour passed he was unable to tell where he was. He hefted his blaster rifle as he moved onward trying to find a path through. “The devil am I? This place is…strange like a dream or a nightmare. But I’m not dreaming I know that no something…” he turned and looked around as if examining the place more closely.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/46872-field-of-blades/
Gear: Standard Gear in Bio

Waking to an immense open field, and what could only be described as an eternal battle. Clearing his eyes, Nyos saw before him the sight of millions of other people and the battles that raged on behind, between and before them all. Ghostly figures wielding swords of all types. Lightsabers and steel blades clashing all over the plains beyond.

Standing to his feet, Nyos looked at those around him, unclear as to the faces he saw as the green light above barely gave him the illumination to see beyond his initial surroundings.

Where was he? Why were there cries for salvation? And how was he going to get back?

At the edge of the seemingly endless battlefield the man Nef didn't know spoke
"Beyond here is a place called Sanctuary, some other Jedi should be there."
Miyuki spoke after him "Unless there's something you want to yack about, this is where we gotta leave."
Nef thought a moment "I desire to know who my defenders are. I already know Miyuki. However, who was that man we left on the battlefield? Also, who might you be?" She asked, referring to the tall, dark haired man
"Yamanu Sovint, Jedi Master, at your service" he said, bowing to Nefertari
Miyuki cut in "Don't worry about that other guy, you'll figure it out soon enough"
The name struck Nef as familiar...Yamanu...
"How?"
Yamanu smiled gently "I am simply what would have been, had I had a chance at life. I don't blame you for what happened"

Joy in the midst of the worst. Nefertari stood and embraced the apparition of what would have been her son.
"You're a sweet and special person, Yamanu. I love you"
"Thank you, mama" said Yamanu as he and Miyuki lost their solid forms
"It is done. Let us be off, auntie Miyuki"

The tender moment had ended, the family parted ways.
As time moved onward, Nef became aware of the absence of the force here. It bugged her a bit at first; but legitimately frightened her later.
A small dwelling was coming into view: Sanctuary.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/47295-ruined-city-of-hrtal/
Gear: In Bio

Laying in a field of plants that seemed to never end, there beyond his vision stood an immense city covered in the same growth that Miles now lay in. The air seemed breathable and there was millions of sings of life. What could be heard was the sounds of the cries "Save Us!"

Instinct took over the veteran, raising his rifle, Miles rose to his feet, scanning the area visually. He couldn't see beyond what appeared to be a haze of some sort of pollen. The air filters in his armor whirred to life to keep them out, but the readings were negative of its origin, no species he knew of. The city beyond looked damaged, deserted and derelict. There were lots of skeletons of vehicles and even that of a humanoid of some kind. All grossly overgrown with the spores that planted everywhere.

Miles took a few steps, then realizing he was not alone amongst the millions of voices who had questions as to where they were or how they'd come to be here. Others were still asleep on the ground. He figured it was best to look to the city itself for answers.

Ferian Adair

F
Grudging Companions: None
Music: Why Did I Raise the Fire?

Against his face, his body, the ground was uneven, jagged - smooth and at once sharp. Awakening in this place was a most painful thing, not for the terrain, but for what he felt - a searing pain that was not at all unfamiliar. It was a thing that ripped through his brain, the realization of the absence of the Force. For most, this was a persistent, plaguing discomfort, but what he was meant much worse things. It was not the Fade, no, but it may as well have been for how it could drive him out of his mind: to say, he had been stripped once before in a bygone age, and nightmare of piecing himself back together was one he cared not to repeat.

Picking himself up off the ground, vision blurred, he began to notice the silence of the place, save for a wind that passed through, pulling a strange peace in its wake. Otherwise, hardly a sound came here that he did not make himself. Every shift, every breath of his own and beat of his own heart could easily pierce the absence of the business of life, every step had its own soft slep on the craggy ground as he began to wander slow, the edge of the chasm the only thing at his side. It was not until one foot slipped and threatened to pull him down into the depths that he noticed the impossibly deep crevasse, scrambling back from the near-fall. It wasn't until he sat again on the rocky ground, both hearts functioning at a faster clip from the very fresh brush with what might have been death (and he, derisively snorting a two-note laugh) that he noticed the entire, encompassing peace of this place, bearing down on him.

That explains it, the thought confirmed.

Though the unfortunately familiar pain of severance had been present, the accompanying consequences were dulled, and the pain too had subsided rather quickly - was it quickly? How long had he wandered? There was no manner of marking time, here. He looked to the left, then the right. The chasm appeared to be endless both in length and in depth. Behind, in front, the lands heading away from the chasm looked to be equally ceaseless.

But what is this place?

He looked to the chasm again, and stared for uncounted minutes. After a time, he rose again, and went to the edge to peer to the bottom, as if he was drawn to do so. Nothing stared back.

It was like a nightmare that didn’t end. One moment she had been in a conversation with [member="Corvus Raaf"] and the next she had woken up in a place of unearthly nature. The dark sun, the pools of blood and piles of bones that stretched on for a seemingly ever. It was like fainting except without the blurry images. One moment everything had been fine the next she had been lying flat down on her stomach in this place.

Where was everyone? She rubbed her eyes. One blink. People in the distance. Two blink. More people in the distance. The amount grew for each blink. Where was she?

Her hearing came back to her. The plagued cries for salvation under a sun that wasn’t hers. Something inside felt wrong like if she was… Dead? She couldn’t feel the force, what was up? She had her saber, her sleeveless tunic was still catching the lukewarm breezes of doom as her eyes scoured across the ocean of lost souls in front of her.

In the distance was a shimmering light. An entrance perhaps, or an exit?

Nothing seemed to make sense.

Then she heard something. A footstep, and then another. Kana turned around in panic to see who it was.

[member="Corvus Raaf"]…

Had Kana become that reliant on the force that she needed to sense people? Oh that wouldn't do.

“Corvus! Thank the force!” Kana hugged her friend. “What’s going on? Do you feel it too?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom