Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="The Ferrymen of the River"]

The blow delivered resonated through her armor and body, knocking back the whole lot to the river bank. Quick as her exhausted body could she drew out the rifle hidden under her cape. Its barrel drawn down on a young man. Bit of a yokel looking fellow, odd hair for him though, albino most likely. "Stupid, I've been in this desert for days without water. I'll die if I don't drink". Seris' voice was rash and painful. "Or is that what you want you bastard"?

Mention: [member="Mira Gyndar"]
Proximity: [member="Falcon Gyndar"] and [member="Token Waters"]
Gear: Fists and clothes

He calmed himself and closed his eyes. Deep breaths. The force might not be present but what few steps he knew of meditation still helped nonetheless. What was important was indeed to keep it cool since there was no Mira and no dad around. No mom either but she would probably just tell Aton to solve it himself, as usual. Right, so what would Mira do? Most likely scream at him for being in her room again and then try to chase him around the house because of it.

He remained still. There was a hint of security in the darkness of his eyelids, in a place of his own imagination where he alone had the power to pretend he wasn’t a moping kid all alone somewhere he didn’t know. No tears, but there certainly was a bit of panic involved.

His mind built a picture of dad. An image almost good enough to hear his voice calling out for him in the distance. No wait, it called out again. His eyes opened and the image disappeared. Head twisted side to side to see if he could see where it came from. The voice called out again from behind him.

With squinting eyes Aton looked over to the boat behind him. “Dad?”

Couldn’t be, could it? It was! It was the one and only Falcon Gyndar and… Some blonde next to him. Now was not the time to question it!

“Dad!” A most happy laughter. “Over here! I’m on a boat!”

Companion(s): [member="Nyos Val"]

Connor stood and held his hand up to his eyes, staring at the green energy spewing out of the ground but seemingly doing no harm to the environment around it.

”I don’t even know where we are. I have no knowledge if this is what death feels like – I have nothing about me that I did in the galaxy, so maybe something has happened and we are in the netherworld of the Force perhaps?”

That would make no sense to a non-Jedi – hell, it didn’t even really make sense to Connor.

”If you ask me – nothing can be worse than the nothing I have right now. Come on – we can have a look at least.”

Connor slowly started off for the horizon and the glowing green energy fountain spitting up from the orange rock beneath them. He slowed, to see if this man Nyos would follow, or go alone.

Keter

The Renegade
[member="Feena Mason"]

He could sense the disquiet in his wife's heart, so he moved to embrace her and hold her close. "Hey. It'll be fine," he reassured her, though he wasn't exactly sure what was worrying the woman he had pledged himself to. "Besides, we have a holiday of our own to get to soon. Maybe we should make it a second honeymoon," Keter whispered into the woman's ear with a slight smile.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
LOCATION: Following the Ferryman([member="The Ferrymen of the River"])
[member="Nyos Val"]

"But... Then why do I feel all weak all of a... sudden?" As they continued moving towards the different place that was creepier than the river.

A few days later...

the ground started shake under her feet. She felt... fear... growing and growing, slowly taking over. We are dying... No hope... She started to shake as if she was having a panic attack. "I... H-help! Ughhh" Her body was shaking uncontrolably. Her pain in the chest was at the unbearable state. The effects of the tattoos were kicking in, as she felt this way before, but instead of the angriness, this time she felt full fear. Save us... We are dying... What were these voices she was hearing all of a sudden. And why was she feeling that much of pain. She wanted to run, to get away from this place. "Please... STOP!" She shouted to the voices in her head, probably lookin very strange shouting to the empty space, and it was pretty dangerous because the voice always brought trouble. She started to run, away from the only chance of finding [member="Connor Harrison"] but she didn't have the control. Immediately her body started to get itchy, especially her tattoo areas. SAVE US! Maybe it was the effects of dehydration, she was still near the river so she would drink a little, there wouldn't be much of a deal. Arriving to the River, she knelt down to take a sip. "By the Force?!? Who the kark are you?" The reflection. It wasn't her. She turned her back to see if there were anyone around. No one... No one but her... She looked again. A very pale skin, purplish to be exact, and red marks where her tattoos should have been.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?" Her breathing got faster. She stood up and touched her arms, controlled them... "C..Connor? MASTER E'RON?!?" Shouting once more, she didn't get any answer. We are dying...Nima... Don't let us die... "Shut up! SHUT UP! I don't know you! I CAN'T SAVE YOU!!!" This one... this one was diferent than she experienced before. The voices didn't stop, instead they got weaker and weaker, but never stopped. She felt helpless, held her head between her hands and closed her eyes. Maybe they would stop now. But no... No chance for that. "Calm down Nima... Remember... Remember the last time... You are a Jedi Knight. You can do this." She repeated to herself, but they didn't stop. Why couldn't they stop?

A few days later...

She still had her control, she was still trying to do something, but it was a long long road. Besides, she didn't know where to go, she was only following the path, still a hope for silencing the voices. "I will find a way... I will find a way to silence you... Get rid of you. That's a promise." She felt that her strength was fading, time was slowly getting late.

A few days later...

She was walking... walking... and walking without a stop for a long time. Still hearing the voices in her head, she continued moving like a ghost. She didn't have the patience nor the strength to resist to the voices, she just... wanted to escape here. "No escape for Nima... Even the voices are imprisoned." She laughed at her own demise. "No escape, just complications. This cursed place... I shouldn't have left the Ferryman there. He could help me. Now I am stuck with you, I can't do anything about you... Yes Nima... Good job, you couldn't find him either. You are going great." Her sanity was damaged, she started to see stuff. For example, that green light over there... Probably a vision of the tattoos.

Seamus Valik

S
Bol-Jahir said:
426 ABY: Who are you, Bol-Jahir?
"Kill him."
Bollie remained silent.​
Vollo looked at Bol-Jahir and laid a hand upon his shoulder. "Bollie, please! We need to run!"
The younger brother of Vollo looked over, finally breaking gaze with Zero's hypnotic glare. His lips pursed, and his eyes seemed darker than before.​
"No, Vollo..."
"...You need to die."
Bollie wrestled him to the ground and began mercilessly beating upon him. Vollo tried to struggle back, but Bol seemed to be possessed by some greater power. Something dark, something sinister.​
Something Zero concocted. Vollo's fingers wrapped tightly around Bol-Jahir's forearms as Bollie gripped both hands around his throat and began to squeeze.​
And squeeze.
Tighter.
Vollo's hands fell to the floor. Bollie slammed his brother's head twice against the floor for good measure, still crouched upon his brother's dead body.​
"Bol-Jahir..."
Zero's words pierced the air like a frozen dagger.​
"My new apprentice."
He approached Bollie, laying a hand on his shoulder.​
"Rise."
A5WjJS.png
844 ABY: Not long after billions of people disappear from the Galaxy...
"Omni built it by direction of the Galactic Alliance," Bol-Jahir responded. He didn't really have time to explain who Omni was. "And yes. The people she took are still alive. They're just... in some sort of purgatory."
Behind the mask, Bol-Jahir seemed sad for the man. He could sense that Gherron had lost someone.​
"We will find them. We will liberate the Raptured. I have been bestowed a great weapon to use against Akala... by the Order for which I serve."
Bol-Jahir smiled.​
"For I am a Knight of the Order of the Lotus, an ancient organization dedicated to defending the Galaxy... We've been watching, waiting... and in times of great crisis, we act."
Bol-Jahir began punching at the console before the hypergate.​
"This is one of those times."
The facility began to shake and hum as the hypergate before them exploded to life. Before them, the inner rims of the hypergate began to swirl and spin, blue lightning arcing across various ornate sigils decorating it's exterior. It was exploding to life, but seemed incredibly unstable.​
And incredibly loud.​
Bol-Jahir pulled out a dagger from underneath his robes.​
"THIS IS HOW WE KILL HER," Bol-Jahir yelled from under his mask, raising the dagger to show Gherron. "NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS ON THE OTHER SIDE, ENSURE SHE IS DEFEATED."
"ONLY AKALA'S DEATH CAN FREE YOUR LOVED ONES."
With that, Bol-Jahir leapt into the Portal, and instantly disappeared in a flash of blue light​

Seamus started as a yank was felt at his belt. His dagger, the one he had found, was suddenly gone.​

Gareth had finished patching up Thurion when a mysterious woman appeared. An air of complete silence then followed as they all watched in bewilderment as the white-haired women performed a summoning ritual. Seconds after that she released a loud screech of anger before disappearing. What was left in her place seemed to be an inter-dimensional portal cackling with red and white flames.

What just happened...?

The look of bewilderment hadn't disappeared. It took him a good minute or so to registered everything that just took place. "Good question," Gareth said, in reference to Thurion. What the kark just happened was a good question to ask, because he definitely wasn't sure.

"It looks like some type of portal or gateway," he said, inching towards it closely. He wasn't sure. Gareth remembered going through one once before, but this wasn't like that one. So maybe it could be an illusion? Who knew what kind of power that woman had. She could be some sort of Force God that was screwing with them all! There was really only one way to find out. They had to go through it and from the looks of the approaching ethereal spirit behind them it wasn't happy.

This was definitely not how he planned to spend his weekend, or whatever day it was in the real world.

Here goes nothing...

"Geronimo!" He exclaimed, leaping into the portal behind the others.

[member="Coci Sinopi"] l [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] l [member="Mrrew"] l [member="Dak Canton"] l [member="Shane Williams"]​

Field of Blades --> Blood Wastes
Nefertari's natural curiosity eventually got the better of her. Wondering what was on the other side of the battlefield, if anything at all, Nef charged off; leaving the four she had met behind her.
"Whoosh!"

Nef was nearing the edge of the seemingly endless battlefield when an overwhelming stench of blood hit her.
Oh yuck! Nef thought.
She had reached the blood wastes, it sucked that she couldn't use force speed here. Yet somehow she was growing used to not being able to use the force.

Field of Bladed
[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"]

Tia nodded and followed Connor towards the light. It was like walking in a sand box that never saw an end, the field stretched out of view in every direction.

"I don't understand your loss of the Force, but I can understand the loss of power that it brings. It's similar to losing my limbs, the strength of my own limbs are a distant memory now, these that I have now are what I am now, and if I were to lose them, I'm sure it would be devastating."

Nyos' photoreceptor caught wind of a woman, a Twi'lek walking alone, cradling herself. She was not under the spell of the endless battle around her. She may be one of the others like Nyos and Connor. Nyos pointed her out to Connor.

"Another."

Companion(s): [member="Nyos Val"] | [member="Nima Tann"]

Connor hung back to walk with Nyos, looking at him as he spoke, and taking in the lean, robotic form. He sounded human, but didn’t look it – or feel it. But what could Connor feel wasn’t accurate enough to rely on anymore.

His fingers glazed the various hilts they walked by aimlessly.

”So what are you? Human? Cyborg? Walking dead?”

Before he had finished, Nyos has stopped and was focused on something – someone. Connor tried to see where he was looking but just saw the looming mechanical cogs on the horizon and the hilts rising from the ground like stalagmites in a cave.

The black arm rose from Nyos, and a finger aimed forward and he spoke. Connor raised his hand his eyes and saw a figure, a silhouette hunched over but walking alone. Turning his body from Nyos, Connor swallowed in fear, and held the hilt now with both hands and activated the blade with a snap-hiss, still feeling no real connection to his weapon.

”Are you armed? I can’t feel them, can you see who it is, how man? Get ready to fire, or something – we need to make it to that hole…come on.”

Connor slowly started to edge away; the green fountain of energy was a way of still in the distance.

Garden of Thorns
[member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Mrrew"] | [member="Dak Canton"] | [member="Gareth Yalthik"]
Without further hesitation he and Coci leaped into the gaping hole in the ground. The perspective from were they had stood made it seem like they would fall several feet upon entry, but rather than doing just that they merely stepped out onto green grass surrounded by jungle. Already he could feel the Force connect to him, coursing through his very being once more. It made him strong again, mentally as well as physically. His mind, however, was suddenly filled with contempt for his companions. It was as if something demanded that he speak out against them even though he knew they had done nothing to spite him. He shot a menacing glare at Mrrew. "Hey, watch it, you walking carpet! Go find yourself some kitty litter, or something!"

The others he found just as guilty of crossing him. "What are you all standing around here for? Don't you have something better to do?" he told them in harsh tone. When the time came for him to turn his attention towards Coci, his mind searched for the right words to throw at her. Fighting the desire to lash out against her with all he had, Thurion eventually just said "Kark it", grabbed her and planted his lips upon hers. At least that way he couldn't verbally abuse her like he had the others. He wouldn't let himself. Once the kiss ended, the malicious thoughts in his head seemed to have disappeared, and once again he looked upon the others in the group with friendly intent. "I'm... I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me..."

As soon as he was able he sought Nina's presence in the Force, seeking the signature he could sense from across the galaxy by now. "She's safe", he whispered to Coci. "She's afraid, and yet..." He paused. "I don't know what. Let's just get home as soon as possible." Turning to the others who had decided to join them in leaping through the portal, he spoke. "The farther we get away from this hellhole, the better. We need to find civilization and a ship to take us home. Me and Coci are going to Tabaqui in Levantine space. What about the rest of you?"

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

[SIZE=12pt]Nei’s first instinct was to laugh. After all, how would walking backwards help her? They’d just be going back to where it all began![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Back to where it all began…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Suddenly, the idea didn’t seem so funny anymore. Especially when Jacen managed to beat the lull of the horizon. And with every step, he managed to demonstrate that he had not only beaten the horizon, but mastered it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Her large black eyes followed his progress as he continued to move backwards. She moved to his side, keeping pace, but she didn’t yet do what he did. “What if I can’t beat it?” she asked quietly. “What if it beats me?” Nei shuddered at the thought. Set her in an arena against a thousand men and tell her to fight them? No problem. Put her on a shuttle and tell her to break through a blockade? Piece of cake. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tell her to go into a mental battle with something she couldn’t exactly define, something which was as hard to pin down as the so-called Force? Yeah…forget about it. She hated the unknown. It wasn’t something which you could easily fight – that’s why it was called the unknown. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Bah![/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] She snorted. I not let some stupid thing beat me! I not be a coward! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Squaring her jaw, the Nautolan grabbed Jacen’s hand – putting aside the general awkwardness of the action – and turned her face towards the horizon. “Bring me back, si’hklesi foh,” Nei growled, before becoming enthralled again. [/SIZE]

The Eternal Queen
-Windy stormy place that whispers-
[member="Keter"]

Feena finally managed a smile. Second honeymoon. Or was it third? Or fourth? Who was counting?The point was, she didn't see her husband often, but when she did, she felt young again. He always had his ways of keeping her happy.

"It's a date, darling," she promised, clutching her husband even tighter, "Well? Shall we?"

[member="Nei Laa"]

To add to the absurdity of the situation, Jacen started to pace on the spot. Holding the hand of a stranger, pacing on the spot and preparing to walk backwards for a few kilometres. Please let this be a dream, he thought to himself. He dared not stop his feet moving though. The damned things seemed to generally get on best when his head wasn't interfering and he had a sneaking suspicion that if they stopped moving he might just lose himself again.

The third generation tatooinian immigrant from Coruscant stayed silent, for now. Whilst his voice might anchor her in the present, he was concerned that if he spoke up too soon, she would simply break away and snap out of the trance, rather than defeating it. A small part of his brain started to have practical, but treacherous thoughts. He was pretty sure that the Jedi Code he was supposed to be following again, didn't extend to leaving someone to die alone in a canyon. That would probably count as a break, rather than a bend.

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

[SIZE=12pt]So beautiful, and peaceful. It was calming. All worries, gone. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hey[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]No worries, no anxiety. Just a promise, a promise of peace. That wasn’t so hard.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hey! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She ignored the voice. It was something that threatened to disturb the peace, this true peace. The peace that was only achievable by staying still. Let others worry. She was at peace.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hey, stupid! Your hand![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Her hand? Her hand was…it was moving. No, being moved. It was holding something that was moving it. Well, fine then. Let her hand move. It would never know peace like she felt now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You need to move! To get home![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Home? She started to feel confused. Here was home. Here, she could just lie down and forget everything. She didn’t have to worry about things, didn’t have to stress.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If you don’t move, you’ll die! What about that promise you made, to Vag? Remember him?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Oh, right. Vag. She’d promised him she’d help find his father. But that was inconsequential. She liked it here, where she could simply lie down and forget…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Then, her body straightened. It was just a miniscule thing, but it was movement nonetheless. Then, it straightened a bit more. And a bit more. And a bit more. And ever so slowly, she straightened until she was standing upright. Her hand was still moving, though. And…it was holding another hand. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]That’s it! Move your feet, stupid! Move your feet![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]That voice was so annoying. Why couldn’t it let her lie down and leave her be?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Because, stupid, you’ll die![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Oh, right. Dying didn’t seem so fun. Her feet seemed to agree. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]One foot slowly, slowly, slowly lifted up and…and moved back. There, it moved! Her other foot soon followed suit and eventually Nei found herself moving backwards. And as she moved, awareness began to come back to the Nautolan. Oh, the lull was still there, but it was more of like an irritant in a boot, a soft thrum under the usual noise. Now, she could think. And she was rather surprised that Jacen hadn’t abandoned her. After all, Nei was unashamed to admit that she probably would have abandoned him, if it weren’t for the fact that they needed each other to survive. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Eyes still straight, she grunted, “So. You still be here, huh.”[/SIZE]

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny

Breathe in... Breathe out... Just walk to the light. There is hope where there is light. She walked slowly holding the perfectly placed swords, passing them one by one. She could see the light, glowing and glowing each second she continued moving. She was exhausted, as the pain continued effecting her she couldn't feel her feet anymore. "I am going to die here... Then I'll be lost... forever... I will not see any of my friends again, I will not see him. Or... I will continue to the light... I will get there... I will find an exit." Giving herself a motivational speech, to find the strength to continue moving. Just a hunch, she felt some kind of familiar aura. "One step... Two steps..." She continued counting, as she passed from one blade to another.

From the distance, she could see a silhouette, it looked human. The thought of finding someone alive... She started to move fast, to the human. No matter how fast she moved... Their distance didn't decrease, instead... it vanished to the empty space. Them she realized she wasn't even moving, instead... that was only hallucination. "Playing games with me now?" She talked the voice in her head. "You like to do that, do you?! Just confuse Nima, why not." She was talking with herself now, not knowing how sane she could stay if she stay here any longer.

By the Force, she wasn't even feeling anything. She just continued moving... like a mindless entity. The green light started to be seen just kilometers away. "Alright... If that is a game too I am going to kill you." Kill who exactly? The voices, herself?

Some voices were coming, she listened from a distance, beside with the voices of her own head. The voice was familiar. Almost... No, no he can't be here. She hoped that he found a way back already. But if it was him. She moved as fast as she could, but she didn't go any more faster, the blades started to thin.

They were getting further as she continued following them, she started to think that it was another game of her head. She wanted to call out... But what if they were bad? She didn't have the strength to fight back.

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nyos Val"]

[member="Nei Laa"]

"Yup," he replied simply. "Good to have you back." Jacen matched her pace as their cautiously back-pedalled through the canyon. The ground was started to become slippery underfoot, but at least once they were through the skeletal remains there weren't many objects to trip over. If he just kept his eyes on the infinite horizon, it would soon...soon what? Was this really going to work? It felt like this was different, like he was actually leaving rather than meandering through a dreamworld. However, he still wasn't certain what he was expecting to happen.

"You know, if we do escape this, at some point we'll have to turn around again," he said, without taking his eyes off the distance. "Because right now, we must look pretty fething stupid," he added with a foolish grin.

Keter

The Renegade
Windy Wind
[member="Feena Mason"]

"What, right here?" he asked her, holding her tighter and kissing her neck. "Sadly, I think we have greater concerns..."

EVENT

The Breaking Of Corellia

Part I

Galaxy Location: Lashtu / Corellia

Corellia had thus far been somewhat unaffected by the events of the Netherworld. Yes, they had lost millions. They had lost their military and been placed under One Sith rule, yes - but reports were beginning to filter in from the rest of the Galaxy. Portals to another dimension where otherworldly creatures of all sizes and shapes were pouring through were being reported from the Core Worlds and even as far as Dromund Kaas. Fearful accounts of ghosts walking once more among the living began to raise eyebrows but from a civilian's point of view of Corellia, this didn't matter much if at all.

There were still cows to raise. Still crop to tend. Still interfaction fighting amongst the various political Houses of Corellia.

One such farmer headed out early in the morning on the day after the Rapture. He hadn't lost anyone during the Rapture, he seemed fairly content to live out his life alone and on his farm, providing for his House as others did. The city skyline was in the distance so he wasn't far outside it's limits, but just far enough. This farmer was happy.

And then scared, as he witnessed a transparent woman blink into existance amongst his field of crop.

She seemed to be screaming something, but she wasn't emitting sound. Energy in white hot flashes arced from her visage, and the closer he got - the more she came into focus - the more terrifying she looked. Black veins arcing down her pale arms, a white tattered dress which began to expunge blood stains upon the ground... there was seriously something wrong with this woman who gave the impression she was once beautiful.

"Ma'am..." the farmer stuttered. It would be his last word.

A white hot flash erupted on a level cataclysmic compared to those previous. Crop set aflame in an instant. Grass scorched. The farmhouse incinerated. For miles and miles around the landing of Akala on Corellia, everything burned.

From the scorched earth began to raise a barren wastleand. Soil erupted from the ground and in it's place jagged rocks began to emerge. Mountainous terrain began to burst forth where there were plains. In the distance, smoke arose from the city, and the wail of millions could be heard like a plague of locusts buzzing on the horizon.

Akala was making landfall in the Galaxy.

A5WjJS.png

OOC

The planet Lashtu and the planet Corellia are merging.

OBJECTIVE: Fight the fool
ALLIES: The Dead
ENEMIES: [member="Nickolas Imura"]

If the Zambranos were known for anything…besides genocide and general mass atrocities…it was a sense of elitism. Though the Force did not exist here Viktoria had some idea of the power this man held outside the Netherworld simply because his signature was different – it yearned for what it knew, what it was capable of. It was a soul worth fighting for, the kind of soul that might once again power the magic she’d lost the moment she stopped drawing breath.

“Oh, how gallant...what did you do in life to deserve this fate, hmm?"

She let out a little laugh, the rattling of her ever-rotting lungs sick with maggots echoing between them.

"I say you have a deal, Fool.”

In life she would have built a spell, impaled him to the ground with a spear crafted from sorcery, left him to rot pinned on another blade within this Field. She preferred long-range combat second to manipulation, but that wasn’t to say she was helpless if all else failed. She was Epicanthix, the purest and strongest of a warrior people. Battle was in her blood.

She released her dead, letting them swarm towards her opponent, the sound of their screaming deafening as they fought each other for scraps of his flesh, to tear their fingers through his armor and devour him.

Bringing the double-edged sword she’d pulled from the ground to bear, she kept it in a low-guard at her right. It was long but light, the blade itself about two and a half feet. In death, she had all the time in the world, and she circled him like prey, only striking once she’d come in close enough to his right side to dart forward (one, two, THREE steps, her Dead parting like the Red Sea to let their Queen pass, quickly quickly while he fought off the rot) and jab her blade upwards towards his right armpit – a simple opening move, but potentially crippling if she could stab between the greaves of his heavy armor and begin the process of bleeding him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom