Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ep VII - When Are You Seeing It?

When Are You Seeing Ep.VII?

• Total voters
I just realised that your poll has the 17th of December as the earliest date. Umm but I am seeing it tonight which is really in the morning the 17th of December. But isn't that still the 16th of December in the US? Why doesn't the US get to see it on the 16th which would actually be the same date as the 17th in Australia? Clearly this means in Australia people will get to see The Force Awakens before in the US. And it's an American film. :eek:

Less than 3 hours to go until i see it. :devil:

[member="Kana Truden"] 4 hours?!

Nooo-Meme-Darth-Vader-04.jpg

Enjoy it!

[member="Selena Halcyon"] So true... Was going to wait it out till Monday/Tuesday but jumped in this morning to see it. First session, the theatre was pretty quiet too. Other than some kids that got all excited about BB-8 but hey.

Going to see it again with my partners stepdad hopefully Monday again. So yippi.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] And [member="Kixi Rajki"], had friends see the midnight launch on the 17th. Would you say they were the first of the public to see it in the world?

One of them even made it onto the news in his chewwie outfit :D

Working retail leaves little time around the holidays. Waiting til Dec 27 to see it. Its my day off and like [member="Spencer Jacobs"] I hate going to a crowded theater.

Hoping a 10am showing on a Sunday will be light.

And [member="Coci Heavenshield"] And [member="Kixi Rajki"], had friends see the midnight launch on the 17th. Would you say they were the first of the public to see it in the world?

One of them even made it onto the news in his chewwie outfit :D
In a chewbacca suit? Wasn't me. Lol I was thinking of dressing up but in the end just went along as me. I did see an impressive looking Darth Vader though, even though he was umm, a little short for ummm, a Darth Vader. So Coci went as Chewbacca? [member="George O Rourke"]

Liliane

L
Sadly, due to a few miserable reasons, I won't be able to see it before Christmas. Maybe I'll make it to a cinema after the holidays, but I can't be sure. Now I just gotta avoid all spoilers for a few weeks or so... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom