Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ep VII - When Are You Seeing It?

When Are You Seeing Ep.VII?

• Total voters
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] Nope. I'm not doing it. I did it for the prequels i waited almost a month and a half to see each of them in theaters. I hate seeing movies with people because they always want to talk. Talk after the movie not during the movie.

Seeing it next Wednesday with the whole family.

I'll have to endure a week without, avoiding careless spoilers and trying not to be influenced by reviews.

I don't know what the state of cinemas in the USA is, but I ordered my tickets online 2 months ago and have my seat reserved and ready. Do people really still queue up for tickets and seats?

In some of the bigger cities, yeah. You get people who want to ensure they get tickets and can have their pick of seats. Most theaters don't have assigned seats so it's a mad dash to be there first. I live in a little town. I doubt the theater will be full.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

[member="Malia Afredane"]
That is...weird. All of our big three chains have had set seating for about 8-9 years even for regionals.

Either way, I am looking forward to it. Since our cinemas are almost always in shopping centres, it's going to be busy leading up to Xmas whenever I go, so Wednesday will be fine.

Hey man, we just got seats that slightly recline and cupholders across all cinema companies within the last 10 years. As long as they pack them in with ticket sales, amenities at the theater are not a priority for most.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I'll probably wind up watching it in the next few weeks. Family wants to go see it on Saturday, but I work until 5pm, usually staying 1-3 hours late most days, so they'll go on without me lol I'll watch it eventually, probably once the holiday season calms down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom