Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

End of Balmorra--Post Duel Results Here

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
*cracks knuckles*

All right. Rescue operation prep in full swing. I'm delaying the actual op until midweek, after post-invasion wrapup is over. Then it's game time.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Vrag"]

I CHALLENGE THEE!

Crvn5sY.gif

Kiyron

K
Lots of exciting storylines growing out of this. What a shame arms and hands don't grow back. :p

[member="Ashin Varanin"]
While I'm sure an angry Ashin could handle about half of the OS army by herself (if not the entire thing), I'd be willing to lend some support if we could find some good IC justification for it. Ashin may have been the one to kill Ven, but this old merc stopped being angry a long time ago.
And she still owes Spence for that whole 'binding her soul to Circe' thing.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
[member="Ashin Varanin"]
While I'm sure an angry Ashin could handle about half of the OS army by herself (if not the entire thing), I'd be willing to lend some support if we could find some good IC justification for it. Ashin may have been the one to kill Ven, but this old merc stopped being angry a long time ago.
And she still owes Spence for that whole 'binding her soul to Circe' thing.
*Stands in Ashin's way.*

Being slightly nostalgic, I remember the day when the young [member="Spencer Jacobs"] climbed the steps of the Sith Citadel on Korriban. She was cold wet and looking for direction. I Garith Darkhold invited her in. She was what seventeen, eighteen, nineteen then? I even mixed her a drink for her. An apple martini I believe? Her very first drink. She was drunk before she even finished it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom