Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

End of Balmorra--Post Duel Results Here

As of now, the GR Invasion of Balmorra has officially ended. Thank you to everyone who participated!

FOR THE PVP OBJECTIVE ONLY (Balmorra Arms Factory):

Kindly post your duel results here, win, lose or draw and tag your opponents. If a result cannot be agreed upon or you have any questions, please PM your Faction Administrators.

On the OS side: [member="Reverance"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Vrag"]

On the GR side: [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Geneviève Lasedri"] [member="Varus Shatterstar"]

Darth Vornskr vs. [member="Corvus Raaf"] (OS Win) - Corvus was knocked off of the observation platform they were fighting on and didn't rejoin the fight.

Darth Vornsr & [member="Vaulkhar"] vs. [member="Ella Nova"] (OS Win) - Ella Nova used a construction crane to distract the Sith Lord, and escaped the fight.

Darth Vornskr & [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] vs. [member="Kiyron"] (OS Win) - Yet to be written: Synopsis is that Vornskr and Pyrrhus cause significant damage to his body, but Kiyron escapes to fight another day.

[member="Sage Bane"]

Six-O

S
[member="Vrag"]

Will there be torture involved on the blonde Republic organic? Six-O is well versed and trained in the etiquette and art of all things tortuous.

No?

Well perhaps he should test the heat levels of his cutting torch on her eye, it's last reading only registered at 877.1 degrees Celsius. That can't be right.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Six-O"]

jgeKPpl.png

[member="Barrien Siegfried"]
Don't worry, we'll get her back.
Or someone will. I mean, Ashin could probably just walk in there, tell everyone her name, grab Spence, and leave without trouble.

I won against [member="Darth Ferus"] by inactivity on his side, and he accepted the loss OOCly.

As for my other fight, Minna versus [member="Vrag"], [member="Sage Bane"] and [member="Draco Vereen"] was a Draw; although Mantic Dorn was on my side in that fight and his result is still being discussed.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Coren Starchaser"]

Idk man. :p
All I know is she threw Spears of midnight black at me. And fried me with lightning. And pretty sure there were some attempts at light bondage.

Maybe she's been watching some Atrisian videos on the Holonet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom