Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eklipse das Licht; Imperial Invasion of the Silver Jedi Charros IV Hex

The darkness lays ever near the light.
[member="Imperial Storyteller"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Thane Drexel"]

Is there any way to come to a compromise here? Quite frankly, you're both strong leaders and leaders crash heads from time to time - but it's doing neither faction any good. Sometimes a leader has to suck things up for the good of their people - so one of you suck it up and deal with it.

Really, all of this should've been sorted out beforehand.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Yeah in the past invasions these details were hammered out when one faction leader sends a pm to the other with their intentions of invading, it was still a pain in the butt but at least they avoided these confrontations in public.

But oh well, hopefully a compromise will be reached or thing will get resolved in other ways before the invasion kicks off. Heavy is the head that wears imaginary position of power on a site we all agreed to voluntarily drain our time into because we find it fun.

[member="Tanomas Graf"] [member="Arisa Yune"]

I didn't want to get involved in this storm in a teacup.

However, the principle of neutrals being involved is upheld. Neutral parties, who aid neither side, can take part in Invasions if both sides agree.

I have discussed this matter with [member="Kaileann Vera"] and because of the somewhat surprisingly hostile opposition to the involvement from SJO she and [member="Kurt Meyer"] will be withdrawing from the thread.

The whole way this has been handled by both sides has been poor, and I hope it is not a portent for the rest of this invasion.

However, this mountain of a molehill has been resolved. We now return to normal programming.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] my apologies for this becoming more than it was. I was only trying to convey how Graf came across to us, pushing Kurt and Kaileann out was not our intention. Like HK had said, if this had been brought up in a PM versus in the OOC chat, I'm sure this could have gone smoother.

In the future we will strive to work together with clearer heads and less salt. Pinky promise.

Rosa Gunn

R
Not that I want to reinstigate the storm in a teacup, but I was actually going to request to join as a neutral party with the Boolon Foundation. Treating and recovering wounded from the battle, not caring who they fight for...

On another note, I'd love to take on any Silver Jedi Order folks in a brutal soldier vs soldier scenario(something like Saving Private Ryan not massive swarms of NPC)

Tag or PM me if anyone's interested. Doesn't have to be a NFU.

Progflaw99

Anyone looking for some ship to ship dogfighting, ship boarding, or general encounter? I can NPC all day but that's no fun! I'm pretty open to anything, just want to write a good story and have some fun!

Progflaw99

[member="Setzi Lunelle"]

I am simply a man of opportunity, doing what needs to be done to survive in a less than hospitable galaxy. ;)

That being said, I happen to be in this instance, working under contract to the Galactic Empire - Feel free to PM me if you've got ideas as far as where/how/what ship to bring etc! Should be a fun storyline either way - oh, and nice ship! (The Pirate's Foe)

Apologies, but it turns out I'll be super busy the next week or two and won't be much use in an invasion. I'll give up my ally slot in case anyone else wants to poke Jedi with a stick.

Imperial Storyteller

I
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"]

An ally spot has opened, whom should I add?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Imperial Storyteller"],

I would check with Admins because I believe this was an issue in one of the FO-GA invasions before or the ones with Dominion but I think you might have to pick Kyrel because of the rule (Requesting Aid Rule 3) that states that first 5 writers to offer aid have to be taken with no substitutions or rotations, since one of your allies dropped off then Kyrel would be in first 5 and Carl on 6

But like I said check with Admins because it's a pretty grey area

Well, I realized I have my own plan for the SJO cooking up that might interfere with the timing of the Invasion [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] old pal mind taking the slot and help dear Graf here in kicking some Jedi Butt? :)

[member="Imperial Storyteller"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom