Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eklipse das Licht; Imperial Invasion of the Silver Jedi Charros IV Hex

Progflaw99

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg
[member="Suravi Teigra"]​

As a member of the Silver Jedi I was entertaining the possibility of joining. If I do I will not be brining any npcs. I would be looking for more player interaction in some sort of ground based scenario. Interaction could be friends, enemies, or neutrals. I can totally randomly wing interaction. Those who are interested in weaving a base plot of interaction I’m willing to do that to. If you’re interested please respond here or PM me.

If anyone is doing anything big on Bimmsaari, could you please post it in the OOC and link it? I want to make sure I don't miss anything, and there really hasn't been a large amount of tags to determine where everyone is.

For the sake of clarity, and as a common courtesy, if you're engaging with the Galactic Empire Fleet please tag me in your posts. My character is on one of the ships (the Knightsbane) and I have received absolutely no tags in this invasion aside from the first three pages from two separate posts.

It's extremely confusing trying to discern who is targeting the ship I am on, or those which are close by, and who I should be replying to. I've been trying to spend the last 3 days sorting out how to structure a post, and right now I'm a bit lost regarding who is actually engaging me.

Kaileann Vera said:
If anyone is doing anything big on Bimmsaari, could you please post it in the OOC and link it? I want to make sure I don't miss anything, and there really hasn't been a large amount of tags to determine where everyone is.
Apologies for the delay, I am just seeing this request now.

As far as Bimmisaari goes, there are a couple of groups that I am aware of other than you and Kurt.

This character and others are located at Saari Ha Enclave (location has also been called Camp Kresh). Everyone tagged in this post #102 is at that location (or on their way). The Hutt has just detonated a number of charges inside the camp.

Refugees being evacuated here.

And Jessica Med-Beq herself is in Glastro, locking down the area.

I think that covers it, but let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks!

Tanomas Graf

T
Notice: Me and [member="Valae Kitra"] have agreed to set the end date for the invasion on the 25th. I'd like to ask for all of you to begin wrapping up your stories and thank you for a fun invasion. :)

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] | [member="Irina Volkov"] | [member="Tyrian"] | [member="Atmeiktes"] | [member="Gideon Bast"] | [member="KeCholo"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"] | [member="HK-36"] | [member="Aerion Ivelisse"] | [member="Kaileann Vera"] | [member="Kurt Meyer"] | @Others

Aw, well I better crash this baby and uh [member="Valae Kitra"] do you want to do a private thread then? I'm sorry I haven't been very active here but I'd still like to continue the story of getting this one converted back to the light.

Zeradias Mant said:
Gorba the Hutt No need to be snide about people missing minor details. Tagging the affected parties helps us react to your plotlines accordingly.
No intention of being snide. I apologize if it came across as such, just attempting to correct the errors :)

In the future, fully reading through opponent's and allies' posts to spot the important details helps to avoid these sort of errors. It's why I try to keep my posts short and to the point!

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
[member="Darth Ananta"]

:D it was great. I haven't fleeted like that in, literally, years. I believe Hapes needs more good fleeters, in case anyone is interested in making a Hapan alt to help the faction grow. Can I tempt ya, Ananta? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom