Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Supisy just smiled at the conversation and continued doing what little work was required of the pilot while in hyperspace. ”It would be an honor if you wanted to share your meals with me,” Supisy said to Xifang focusing her thoughts for the moment on the big tiger laying on the floor of her cockpit as if it was a cushy bed. ”If you find any creepy crawlies in the ship though you’ll get a loud scream from me. So don’t listen to a word that Latty says in that regard. I’d say nothing like that is on board. But I didn’t know you were here. So it’s possible we missed something else.” Supisy reached out from her chair and rubbed Xifang’s head. ”And I don’t believe that you’re lazy. You won’t get fat no matter what you eat right?”

Latty’s continued flirting made Supisy roll her eyes, but she was secretly glad to have her partner finally letting walls down and just having a good time with life. Even if Junko wasn’t a forever mate, seeing Latty enjoy someone so completely was a welcome change. ”And she says that I’m bad,” Supisy whispered to Xifang giggling. ”I bet your Princess gets this treatment all the time though. Doesn’t she?”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

She stood there and stretched for a moment. "Maybe." THe grin though while Xifang looked at the twi'lek as she spoke. Well he wasn't yawning at her so that was a plus and saying he could bring stuff if he found it. "I didn't bring any treats for him but he'll find something. USually... might be underwear... good thing I don't wear any." She said it and turned around to walk and get something from her pack to snack on but turned her head back. "And now you know why?" She walked out and went to a small area she could sit downw ith her pack opening it with a canteen as she got some fo the food. The ration packs were not just bars they were able to be doused in water and make full meals... ad a little force convection and you could heat it up as she pulled one fo the cans of soup out to eat it.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

VWh89PUrRH9qrjohg7EbiWxnOnIQIfK21ZQfNZ7cd-H5-IeRU75kByWbqvlP2i-nVD2YO8M7pqFfiIMPU9422sHKpVTig1CG345KLocOygiDMbn7wTFzEikD3nA-Of0kuhM8ENyijE3rJG4taaY5UNk

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

xmiQmqeqp3vZstAHQ1tSEgZmctEzRxw1hds_swA0722IAAXbc7R18fEVYQJkCGoCjnYdEFmVFg8N-oAF4fku9CwooBX4jIIoPnVtQEExfyhDJdxCxvwLWUD8FZBxZZtxPQVqc2UBRC9BlYDc9Qlw6b8

Though I knew Supisy’s words to Xifang were in jest it still was distracting and it made me blush. Hearing Junko’s comment about Xifang finding underwear as treats deepened the blush on my cheeks, though Junko’s lack of underwear was not a surprise any longer. ”Since I’m wearing pants I assume the underwear I have on is safe…I will be sure to keep an eye on my wardrobe as long as Xifang is around. Though we do have food in the galley for sure. I’m sure he would make tasty treats of some of our food. You’re not saying that I should wear no underwear around Xifang are you?” I gave Junko a playful wink. ”What we have on board is yours if you wish. Since your generous salary you will be paying us will refill our stocks without issue. And we wouldn’t want to make our favorite Princess or her brave companion feel unappreciated onboard this ship.”

Supisy continued to pet Xifang while watching her controls out of the corner of her eye. She usually didn’t pay such close attention, but with one surprise already on this trip she wasn’t going to get caught unaware of something more serious. ”You need to buy me dinner first before you get to see my panties ok?” the Twi’lek pilot warned the big cat as she giggled. If she were a princess she would likely go without panties as well, but as a pilot, well sometimes that extra layer was very necessary.

”We’ve got plenty of food on board,” Supisy confirmed what Latyuo had said. ”Neither of us are herbivores and I’ve got two stomachs. We’ll be able to keep you happy with treats for sure.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

That she had to grin with as she went to find a seat and she pulled out her belt to hold it at the ready. Checking the pockets of it and her equipment pack, thigh pack. Each one filled and with the proper equipment which was a benefit. She smiled though checking as she set her saber on the table and the bleached carapace shell around the aurodium and solarite hilt was beautiful THe curve to it as she checked it as well as the rest of her equipment laying it out. THe sounds of Xifang there as he was being spoken to made it interesting... but beneficial as if there was danger.... a massive atrisian tiger was a wonderful thing to have on your side and no one really suspected how fast it could be for its massive size. She went back to her tinkering and checking with safety locator beacons, emergency shelter and food as well as back up comlink and more general survival equipment like a light and hand axe for getting things handled. MEanwhile Xifang was looking at Supisy and finally went back to his position curing his tail and draping it across her lap for the moment.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

zpvnkZZpcNwT3FlPKIo6HoguOw7QrWiUgTMCOqGy-fTuDxHZUSBDN3_FDYxBjtMrGNojiRHb94zFOjkB0zqGHZoaaC8JbvevJruc3AZXni4lZH0dre10GpJ1NnXAcLW7jD1PQyEDlIJCeWiikA5330w

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

6PxWDG4ouhgEVlFZ6qh-OobC3ceVacej2-d_3aVJdIgL9Asp1UJ5rGKt2jPrWyCxIR2KkaQJOfKkA8AVo-gcOJgRWV5Xx_jxFQEADbkEyUf2UeNwEPyiPq4K-4oGuYvw6f7fpUZ25GmMr_sTVJl8xlM

I laughed enough that I slightly snorted at Supisy’s statement that Xifang had to give her dinner. His idea of dinner was likely different from Supisy’s so I wondered if she would be sorry for what she asked. The statement of her two stomachs also made me smile. That was true. Without her reminder of her internal anatomy I always would wonder how she ate like she did sometimes. As a result the galley of the Deviant was almost always well stocked. ”We will be sure to take good care of you while you’re our guest Xifang,” I said this and a smirk formed on my lips. ”And if you like underwear that much. I can probably get you a pair of Supisy’s.”

As I laughed at the statement I watched Junko get ready for the mission in a more serious fashion. As a smuggler I usually tried to be read anytime I was on my ship on a mission. But this mission was a little different. That said my “adventure pack” was ready to go in the cargo hold. So as I watched Junko fidget with her equipment I ventured a look at the navicomputer. ”Looks like we’re almost there. Time to get a better look on what has happened on Eisei.”

Supisy continued to give Xifang attention as Junko and Latyuo seemed to be getting ready for their arrival. The young Twi’lek enjoyed that her close circle was seeming to get much bigger. She never thought that was going to happen when she signed up to be with Latty. Smuggling wasn’t exactly the occupation that you got into to have a lot of close trusted friends. But, they were making a change from smugglers to transport pilots and trusted companions to the Princess. Supisy had met a bunch of the handmaidens and now Junko’s Atrisian tiger seemed to be becoming fond of her. She was still petting the big cat as her partner seemingly offered her underwear up to Xifang. Probably to the surprise of no one Supisy giggled at that. ”If you just really need some undies I’ll gladly share. Since the Princess didn’t bring any and Latty is stingy with hers.” At Latyuo’s last words Supisy turned her attention completely back to the controls. She had more time to spare than usual, but since she’d already moved and settled in she wasn’t going to go back to what she was doing. ”Right. Returning to normal space in three, two, one…” A subtle movement of the Twi’lek’s green hand turned star lines into pin points and the planet that housed the disappeared colony was hanging off in the distance. Time for the next step, Supisy thought as she continued to move them closer to the destination.

Junko looked up as she listened and she could feel it. The ship reverting to normal space as she moved with her belt securing it around her waist before clipping the thigh pack. THe backpack part of it easily slipped on as the three pieces were designed to work together seamlessly. She looked at the planet as it came into view and smile while the other ships came out of hyperspace. Sensor nets going up and scans quickly. Scout vessels and sensor bueys were being sent to the edges of the system to coordinate everything that they had for them. "Princess it looks like we have a beacon." The one captain said it as it displayed on her interface and Junko projected it out. "Atrisian research vessel under Ahri Aphra and her team. It isn't responding to hails but from what the internal AI is saying nothing has been tampered with. Jiang Lou city is reading clear of any movement as well." Junko nodded as she moved looking at Supisy and pointing on the map to share it with them for an angle. "THe ports here at the edge, buzz them first and see then circle over Ahri's ship and if nothing we'll find a place to set down. I want barricade procedures, find the toughest location and reinforce it as a forward operation area." There were blinks of confirmation from the other ship captains as they were going about it and fighters moved. "Moving into orissa position." Junko smiled. "Ever seen a dozen ships launch drop pods to surround a city and form a defensive perimiter?"

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

vnXUqSngMk8FTq62zPfkwS3mIBdbU2ahpBjnQC3gUYLQO5U-cas5BPNUSwGJA5dow8U574CbMTSydQC1sqH6zoUcHwi5kMUIm4t3UlaS-a8GK9vvYzDRa_HKt4ulG4QBiCedmsb7cUUUlZ_GMYCpkqo.png

To hear Supisy’s willingness to allow Xifang access to her panty drawer was not all that shocking to me. As my Twi’lek business partner replaced her current wardrobe with less harsh Atrisian fabrics I am quite sure she will be just as happy without underwear, just like the Princess. My eyes stayed on Junko with a smile as thoughts drifted for a moment. Then I was pushed back into reality as the ship returned to normal space. I took in a breath and did my best to prepare myself for whatever was coming next. There was a call from another captain who knew what signals to look for and he stated that they were getting a signal from Junko’s friend’s ship, but no active response to their arrival.

Junko shared her own view of the colony world and pointed out areas where we should check them out. I had no doubt that Supisy would follow the suggestions without issue. The next order was one I guessed was for the other Atrisian forces. That was confirmed when Junko asked if I had seen such a thing.
”I watched military maneuvers on Mirial. My parents showing me what they would sign me up for if I didn’t start behaving,” A gave a sly smile and a wink. ”But I can’t say I’ve seen anything as impressive as what you describe.”

With the return to real space, Supisy’s focus needed to be on the controls. Of course she needed a course to set, so for the moment she set the Deviant to float while Junko communicated with her advisors. The Twi’lek pilot gave a sideways look to the map that Junko projected and listened carefully as the operations suggestions were given. She nodded and started the ship into motion towards the port of Jiang Lou city as suggested. She continued to listen as Junko gave command orders to set up a base of operations.”I didn’t grow up around any military. Closest thing I saw to that would be on the sensors as we watched what Imperial or Sith squadrons would be doing as we made our escape from an occupied planet after making a delivery..” The Twi’lek watched the display for a moment. ”Maybe I’ll have to look into the Royal Navy as a part time gig. That looks exciting.”

Supisy shifted her hands on the controls and took them down to get a better look with their own eyes. She got as close as she could to the port and the ground, all the while keeping her eyes keenly on the sensors to know if she needed to make any maneuvers to evade an attack. ”Let me know if I should put her down, or wait for the others to secure the area first.”

SHe was looking at the ship was coming in and the city was below them... it looked quiet like before people woke up but there was nothing... no signs of life at all and that might have been the most unnerving part of it... as the buildings were large and intact. Some overgrown plants but largely it looked like it just needed the people to be there to maintain parts of it. She was looking at it as they came in and the pods were being deployed around the city. Landing and opening to form a wall as they created the screen to defend in case there was an external threat. "Bring us in." She said it and was getting all of the information for them while she looked out the window itself as well. "You can see over there, the main production hubs. PLaces they would have had equipment going like droids and power.... and those look like where we want to start." THe signal from Ahri's ship was there and she could see it with the best path when she patted Xifang who looked at her. "Find Ahri."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

vnXUqSngMk8FTq62zPfkwS3mIBdbU2ahpBjnQC3gUYLQO5U-cas5BPNUSwGJA5dow8U574CbMTSydQC1sqH6zoUcHwi5kMUIm4t3UlaS-a8GK9vvYzDRa_HKt4ulG4QBiCedmsb7cUUUlZ_GMYCpkqo.png

The view of Jiang Lou City was an eerie one. I was not used to cities that were devoid of activity. Sure I would find some mountains to climb or other nature to visit where I could clear my head from time to time, but as a smuggler the type of cities we visited were all day and night activity for the most part. As I looked closer it became quite obvious that the lack of activity was not a recent thing. It wasn’t part of the lull of daily activity. Things in the city had been quiet for some time. Likely only disrupted by Ahri Aphra’s intervention. That was quieted as well it seemed which was concerning to me. Junko gave the order to land and a shiver went up my spine as the ship slowly lowered. How long until whatever silenced this colony and Junko’s friend came after us? Would the perimeter defenses keep us safe? ”We’ll follow your lead,” I said with a nod, one of my hands gripping the handle of my blaster while the other gave Xifang another pat for comfort. The large cat was a comfort, even though I was still wishing I had eyes on the back of my head.

A dead city was not something that Supisy was used to either. She was always a part of a pack prior to meeting Latyuo and the two had been mostly involved in dense population planets since then. Sure the first time Supisy flew was in open space, but that didn’t count. Seeing this place where so many beings should be making a life for themselves was quite sad to Supisy. With a gentle move of her hands, Supisy followed Junko’s suggestion and moved to land the ship. When all was clear she started the safety protocols to have the ship in standby. The normal shutdown routine was not acceptable. They might need to make a quick get away.

Junko continued to talk with command and she would decide what their next steps were. Latyuo was the adventurous type, and Supisy was curious about everything and always open to new experiences, but Junko was a trained Jedi. They would be foolish to take the lead in finding her missing people. Junko suggested a place to start looking. ”If your friends beacon is still sending a transmission and the city seems to have power. Why would the droids and other things stop working?” Supisy asked rhetorically. She turned in her chair and retrieved her own weapon a small pretty pink blaster pistol that packed a bit more punch than it looked like it would have. But still nothing that she would want to take to war. Supisy hoped that wasn’t what this was heading towards.

"The power cells for the droids might have went out... these were older models they would have had before we developed our dark energy cells. If they couldn't find a way to recharge that could point to a sabotage." She said it while moving and Xifang moving in the front opening his large mouth to yawn before he was looking and scenting the air. Trudging off to the one side and then the other as he started down a street randomly it seemed. Junko followed him and slipped a hand into her belt pulling out smaller a locator beacon. She put up a map as above the deployed pods were descending and correcting their paths. Impacting the ground with muted thumps.

"One part done, they can extend a shield wall nearly a kilometer high and are around the city to keep anything that might come out or if something tries to escape in. We have your ship and they will start deploying airships." She said it and walked with her hands not near her saber before she was checking out the buildings. THe doors and windows unlocked and able to be moved with little resistance. "Dust, some power. No apparent signs of violences like blaster scorring on the sides of the buildings." She was mentally scratching her head trying to figure it all out though before she was getting the chance to move and follow Xifang who had found a small garden overgrown with food.

"It looks like it was planted and has been cared for." It was still overgrown with some seemingly having gotten large as she checked it. The locator beacon for the ship just ahead as she was checking around for signs of traps. Xifang scratching at the doors as he was checking parts of it and pushed with Junko to open them and the long cooridor beyond.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

Supisy’s question was a valid one. Though we did not know how long the colony had been vacated. Signal beacons had a much longer half-life than the power cells that kept droids running. And without any input, droid’s programming might just stop. Junko’s suggestion of sabotage was even worse than my own thoughts that chit happens when it comes to power and droids. I followed directly behind Junko and Xifang. When the first pod landed with a thump, I jumped a bit. I hoped that Junko wouldn’t notice. I knew that Supisy likely would, so my second thought was the hope that Supisy would not tease me about it.

”The noise might be a little unsettling when you’re not expecting it,” I said with a nervous giggle. ”But I feel much more secure knowing that shielding will cover us from stuff on the outside. Trouble is what if whatever happened to the colonists and Ahri is inside the shielding? I sounded like such a scaredy cat. I had been in tough situations before. And I didn’t have a Jedi Princess and a Atrisian fleet with me then. I needed to stop thinking like a smuggler. This mission wasn’t about a quick in and out. And it wasn’t just Supisy and me responsible for the success of the mission. All the same, my hand stayed very close to the handle of the blaster at my side.

When we got closer to the city’s buildings I wasn’t sure if the lack of signs of violence was a good thing or a bad one. With Ahri’s disappearance the likelihood that the colonists just woke up one day and decided to move on without discussing things with the Commonwealth seemed quite slim. The presence of cultivated plant life, even though overgrown, was a bit of a comfort. At least that meant the soil wasn’t poisoned or worse.
”Ok. So now I guess it’s time to see what’s inside…” It was not that exciting, but I took the lead so that Junko and Xifang can handle the doors if they started to close. I pulled a lamp from my side and lit the corridor as I started down.

Supisy listened to the explanation of what could have happened with the droid power and other things. She didn’t even know the particulars of the powercells in the Deviant so her reaction to the explanation was to believe what Junko had said with a shrug and to keep moving. The discovery of edible plants by Xifang was a relief as the Atrisian defenses started to take shape around the city. Supisy noticed Latty’s slight jump at the bangs made by the pods taking root on the planet, but the Twi’lek decided to let it go. She didn’t want to make Latty look bad in front of Junko. There seemed to be something building between the two, and Supisy didn’t want to feel the wrath of Latty if Junko teased her about being afraid.

When Latyuo did bring up that the defenses were a comfort only when considering threats from outside the city, Supisy looked down at the ground. She wondered what might have been underneath them. Though there was no sign that the ground had been disturbed to any degree. Again the Twi’lek shrugged and continued to follow. They came to a doorway. Xifang scratched and Junko pushed and sure enough the door was open. Latty reluctantly seemed to be willing to take the lead for now. Which put Supisy in the middle. That was fine with the Twi’lek. She had her pretty little gun in her hand as she followed Latyuo into the darkness. ”Guess we’re seeing what’s behind door number one…” Supisy commented with a smirk. Her blaster raised just in case and her eyes blinked adjusting to the light put off by Latty’s lamp. She was ready for craziness to ensue.

"Yeah going in." Junko moved with them as Xifang was taking the front and moving... his head going back and forth. Junko watching the other two as she could sense what was around them and would be abel to with her saber defend the rear... her attention was going to both how everything did look... and how quiet it was. THe only sounds their moving when the corridor opened into the hanger bays. One of the ships there with Atrisian markings and it was closed up as Xifang was going over to it. She looked around the hanger and motioned to the control bay where one would be able to look down and control the cargo equipment.

"It would be the better vantage to watch." She moved and lept onto the ships wing crouching down as her hands went over the sleek hull plating. ALmost looking like nubian in sleekness and being a near solid design. A panel popped up and she was turning the controls as the airlock hissed and started to open. Emergency release for situations where it was needed and Xifang barreled into the ships darker interior. Junko stayed up there and she was checking it. "Something damaged their communications array. THe sensors are bent and twisted." She was looking at them and pointed as the array was designed along the ship instead of protruding above and visible.

"The life support is intact and it looks like the back up power is intact. So it would have power still for its vital system." Which tied to food, water and air... the comforts might be less but they could survive on the back up power for years if they really had to. THe sounds of Xifang coming out as he was holding clothing in his mouth got a laugh. "Well Ahri was here, he got things with her scent on them." Junko hopped down and looked at some of it. "SHorts and a tank top but these are likely set to be washed or were laid out for later... SHe would more then likely use these if going itno a humid area like the jungles or possibly some of the botanical areas for the majority of food production."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

I was quite happy to give up the lead to Xifang, though I wondered what exactly his motivations were. I knew he was a smart cat, but I had no idea what he was trained to do, or what his experience was. In all likelihood a group of enemies would still focus on initial defense against a huge cat, giving me some opportunity to assess and strike. Luckily, there was no enemy to be found yet. The first hallway led quickly into a hangar bay. The ship present was obviously Atrisian. Since the colonists and Ahri were both Atrisian I wasn’t sure exactly what we found. As Xifang continued towards the ship, I turned to look over at Junko. She motioned to the control bay. It seemed her intention was to find a better vantage point. I gave a nod and watched her spring into action.

In no time the Princess was up on the ship and fidgeting with something. I jumped and raised my weapon at the ship when a hissing sound was heard, only to realize that Junko had triggered some sort of failsafe to enter the ship.
”I can give the communications a look,” I said with confidence for the first time since we left the Deviant. Tinkering with ship components was something I could do with my eyes closed. Much better than sneaking around with a blaster in my hand. ”Though at this point, I’m not sure what the benefit of knowing how much damage and where the damage came from will do. Might be better to search for any logs of what was not sent in the computer…”

As I thought over my own suggestion: Junko confirmed on her end that minimal functions to sustain life were active on the ship and Xifang came bounding out of the ship carrying some articles of clothing. I nodded with a smile as Junko jumped down to join us and confirm that the clothes Xifang found were Ahri’s ”No underwear?” I questioned the big cat with a giggle and a scratch between Xifang’s ears. ”We should have Control search for an area these clothes would be used in. While we check the ship’s logs?”

The farther they went, the less Supisy liked the situation. The way the Atrisians quickly created a defensive perimeter was quite impressive and for a moment the young Twi’lek pilot thought things would be alright. But now she found herself walking into a dark building with no knowledge of what was inside. At least Latty was in front of her, and had the foresight to bring a lamp along. The light provided wasn’t much but it would give them some warning if something tried to attack them.

Thankfully, they made it through the dark corridor into a hangar. That was a setting that instantly filled Supisy with a higher degree of comfort. The presence of a ship was even better. If chit hit the fan she was confident that she could get onboard and figure out how to fly that thing out of here and save their necks. Junko seemed to recognize the ship, or the model at least as she sprung into action and unlocked the vessel for them. Xifang, hustled inside while Supisy held back a giggle at Latty jumping at the hiss of the airlocks being opened.

Junko expressed her opinion that all the minimal systems were intact. Supisy hoped that the flight systems were as well, just for security sake. The Twi’lek started towards the entrance to the ship to investigate for herself when Xifang reappeared with clothing that belonged to Ahri. When Latty questioned Xifang about the lack of underwear Supisy nearly fell to the ground in laughter. She quickly got a hold of herself and held her mouth as Latyuo made other suggestions. ”I’ll go see if anything happened to the ship to prevent it from leaving. And see if there is anything out of place.” She nodded to her partners and started into the ship.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko looked at Xifang as he returned and she brought up the information for Supisy and Latyuo giving them the information on the design. "A Jarrus Freighter claass. Ideal for exploration and crew." She looked at the clothing though while taking in the joke. "See most people learn when it comes to him what not to have in case." She said it with a smile as everything was eerily quiet for now but she would be able to look out and around. She motioned for Xifang to join her. "He would have found anyone if they were on board, much better nose then the rest of us." The smirk was there but she motioned and he was moving up some of the crates and areas of the wall his claws could dig into for the upper platform. Junko checking the crates themselves. "Some equipment for survey work, a few of the survival packs for back up and plenty of rations. Their extra drones are gone which means they were scanning somewhere... so where are they?" SHe said it to herself while bringing up some of the screens. "Captain deply several Aruni to search for other drones. Ahri has a dozen or so out so if their signatures are here we will be able to narrow our search." There was acknowledgements and a few moments later information came. "We found a signal from one of them. It looks like it is coming from the moon princess. One of the craters but no signs of other life. It might be a probe sent there but we will check it out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom