Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

cgmmS1hOD8e6HZmH2PD0Ej_N5zlZZ-D3T4T3r75DVE_DwpvO8dcGW3ohQO498CHE4IlAFTXA8J5Dib6I11IWYO0rVFcrBAtxWhpWVPonoQu26rOzLoDemNmpCKq4HZuMIjbd3shl41vSUDZE2Jys5Kw

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

dCJEEFvBg3n9ibqQNL7dAOM4y5RQJNFpGzbKbrHErfgw5jERqF5mUQv3SN4v3-0GSCtpG310ZmrIIweWr3i2VfrQbgBR-q2vdS8pZ0jWQDvZcxxhUeFBNmkoJFFm_KWQB2PIFT4Y3t-quMPrkwdfHk4

It was quite hard for me to stop myself from smiling when Junko made the decision to come along with us on the return to Eisei. I kept telling myself that it was because a Jedi’s talents would be invaluable, but the truth was I had no idea what we would find out there. It might be something very simple requiring only the collection of data from the computer systems on the colony. The truth of the matter was that I enjoyed that thought of Junko being there to see me in action. I am a proud person even if I don’t like to toot my own horn. My reports are usually quick with only pertinent facts. What actually happens, that is a different story. One you either need to be there to see, or get Supisy’s loud mouth focused on the subject long enough to tell you. ”It will be great to have you along Princess. We can wait as long as you need to be ready, of course. It is your mission after all.” As I spoke I could see the urge to pounce on Junko in excitement rising up in Supisy. I couldn’t have her getting too out of hand so I placed a hand on her elbow and gave it a gentle squees.

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Supisy was about to jump up and down and give Junko a big hug, but Latyuo knew her too well and grabbed hold of her arm to prevent that from happening. She gave a bit of a huff that only Latyuo would be able to hear, but the others would likely see the disappointment on the young Twi’lek’s face as she was stopped from celebrating this new development completely. But in the end the pilot decided it was better to have Junko along and not get her celebration than to ruin it by getting too excited. ”Of course the sooner we go the sooner we can finish this off and see what happened to your people that were on Eisei.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

"Oh I am good." She said it and had a smile on her face while her handmaidens were coming and Nari the head of her guards stood there raising an eyebrow. "You are going?" Junko nodded. "And I can't stop you?" She nodded again. "Fine, remember to change into fresh underwear." She handed a pack and Junko looked at her with a smile on her face. "Ha Nari... I don't even wear underwear." Nari smacked her hand to her head. "Just promise not to do anything reckless or bring home strays... your need to have women here is taking up a lot of space." She said it and Junko looked with a smile on her face. "It is all good Nari... think of it like this... I go to Eisei, see our newest people in action and we can the chance to learn what happened to our colony... with the chance to make sure something like it doesn't happen again." Nari looked at her and shook her head while she was letting Junko turn around with her pack and robes. "I am ready."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

11NQNceksoIIQAz1co_6BqVufIStMUMVNkO8uxBOAueNyQoY2nByjzDWMwJs2mjogUv29bopHZ-odbC5a3pzo6kV6ApL5TVr020vdV9bat5w9O9BTwbicBfLTQYFLZ2ZqMCu_ADsYCSmgK2uy-pVm90

Tags:

gD-s950RXHyItRjBcSQaqHjCvXBlT7FQVJeJ116mijJRlaQ0eEd5CRDqP7UewXyDAsuHAqgXNWoDfm7DoULh_2pYeT13o0Zx0FcdmWYKqLpH1fLQ845DBb8BLWbSnBhjcPaTV-Og_JsipxpcGWMjjIs

It was good for me to hear that the Princess seemed to be ready for our trip. Though I could hardly believe that she would be by our side for the whole thing. At least with Junko present hopefully the command of the entire expedition would not fall on my shoulders. I would do my best to take and keep the lead, but having someone with more experience and a more well-rounded attitude would be good for advice. I couldn’t imagine what Supisy would suggest if things started to get hard. The handmaiden was having a difficult time with the decision as well. I couldn’t blame her, but it seemed they were not willing or not in a position to argue with the will of their Princess. I blushed a little when Nari stated that Junko’s underwear should be fresh. The color on my cheeks deepened with Junko’s response. The statement about bringing home stray women was a bit of a hit to my own pride. But I had seen Junko’s handmaidens, and knew they were not all locals. The fact that Supisy and I were not the first was hardly a surprise. Perhaps I thought I’d be special for a bit. ”Then we should probably go. The Deviant is always ready…or I’m working on her. Since I’m here we can be on our way.”

Even Latyuo’s hand on Supisy’s arm could not keep the Twi’lek pilot from bouncing up and down in place as it was confirmed that Junko would be coming along with them to Eisei. When Nari questioned the action, Supisy shot the handmaiden a death stare that warned what would happen if this trip was ruined. Thankfully the handmaiden didn’t push her own opinion aboutt he Princess coming along and instead made mention of Junko’s undergarments which had Supisy smirking and looking Junko up and down. When the Princess announced she didn’t wear any Supisy stared even harder, though it was hardly a shock. Junko was not the most modest of women and they had all just posed naked. ”Don’t worry Nari. I’ll be sure to personally inspect the Princess’ attire for you before we venture out into new locales.” After Junko’s statement to Nari about the good that could come from her going along it seemed everything was settled and they would be on their way to the ship. Something that would normally have Supisy moving at light speed to her pilot’s chair. But at the moment she was still standing still staring at Junko.

Nari seemed to be looking at them and the guard turned to look aat the twi'lek when she spoke and blinked but wasn't snide or rude about it. "Dear gods there are two of them now aren't there." She said it and Uzeki was there to place a hand on her shoulder as she led her back and the other handmaidens who would come with her as guards. Miyoung for her knowledge and Barca for her skill as a fighter. Min went with Nari and Uzeki though. "It is okay Nari... remember that..." Their voices trailed off and Junko was looking at them with a wider grin on her face so that she would be able to move around and join them. Junko was prepared going towards the shuttle that would take them up towards the ship. More than enough space when they had their packs. "She'll be fine and don't worry about her opinion it is her way and she is in charge of security... if she had her way there would be a massive military force around me at all times... just wait until you see my b rothers guard captain she is one of the three generals.... and just as prepared."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

11NQNceksoIIQAz1co_6BqVufIStMUMVNkO8uxBOAueNyQoY2nByjzDWMwJs2mjogUv29bopHZ-odbC5a3pzo6kV6ApL5TVr020vdV9bat5w9O9BTwbicBfLTQYFLZ2ZqMCu_ADsYCSmgK2uy-pVm90

gD-s950RXHyItRjBcSQaqHjCvXBlT7FQVJeJ116mijJRlaQ0eEd5CRDqP7UewXyDAsuHAqgXNWoDfm7DoULh_2pYeT13o0Zx0FcdmWYKqLpH1fLQ845DBb8BLWbSnBhjcPaTV-Og_JsipxpcGWMjjIs

I couldn’t help a bit of a laugh when Nari made a statement about being two. I supposed that Junko and Supisy were quite similar in not feeling the need to hide words for modesty’s sake. In a way I sort of admire that about them. But I could never do the same thing. And while I found it absolutely endearing from Junko, I felt Nari’s frustration when it came from Supisy. I was also quite happy to see that technical and fighting prowess coming along. I am ok with fixing stuff up, but not identifying strange tech. And I am good with a blaster when need be, but Barca along made me feel so much more comfortable. ”There is nothing wrong with being careful and thorough when it comes to security,” I stated with a bit of a sigh. It was how I usually lived my life. But being in Atrisia had made me a little bit more reckless I wasn’t afraid to admit. As we boarded the shuttle I made sure to stick close to Junko, having little doubt that Supisy would be attached to her other side. ”Atrisian security leaders might be a bit strict, but at least they aren’t chasing us down and trying to put us in lock up, or take away our ship. We’ll find ways to get around Nari, and your brother’s guards too if we have to.” After this I gave a confident wink and we were on our way to the ship.

Supisy smiled when Nari said there were two after her statement about the Princess’ attire. The Twi’lek was just being herself, hearing that she shared traits like that with the Princess was a source of pride, even though the guard seemed to consider the behavior negative. Junko dismissed this and they seemed to be back on course for leaving to the Eisei. And along with Junko there were more handmaidens coming along. That didn’t affect Sypisy’s mood in the least. The more the merrier as far as the young pilot was concerned. ”It must be hard having someone trying to make your decisions for you and making sure you don’t do anything fun,” Supisy didn’t exactly have the same thing with Latty, but it happened from time to time. Of course Latty didn’t agree with that statement. As Latyuo stepped to one side of Junko Supisy did indeed take the other. They were shoulder to shoulder to shoulder on the way to the shuttle. ”So are we all going on the Deviant? Things might be crowded if everyone in Junko’s entourage was going along, but Supisy liked things cozy.

"I wouldn't worry too much about them... they are careful and prepared for scenarios most of the time we haven't thought about as a security risk just in case." SHe said it and was walking with them. She looked at Supisy... "Nari means well it is her job to protect me and make sure things are safe... but she knows when to ease up. Case in point she didn't object to me going with you just wanted me to be careful." She said it and looked. "That is what happens when you are close to others and I was one of the few who knew her husband... he was a good man and she took his duties over when we first fled so it is as much respect and duty as it is honor within her family."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pbJ87RD9ke7QQTX16hb1cYwP94dfpE317Au4NL5oCk2dWCOplpQHCGVp0d0YTvBGl9FpNzLoWnwpiF53T2LAqSpRXFJoHlMGSEAjeOV-9WjUN4R4x7H669GrVncO6_n1SapwX616BkbmUQxxAlGmbLw

vejFrNB1qyHLO6iSemlTayX4RUkxKH4HZoJyu0axlPiO6r4D9Kd4CBgf-SFoqPEUSf4Bxu2YUUTqWDGbpQYucDZuIJ6FLvrMCkYuTCNQ8Mdicr9_3DzkHJzoKs9VOtk-8t8rxNuWshwcdo-39OCjBoY

Junko did seem to notice the need for the security personnel. And she also seemed to appreciate them. As far as I was concerned they were great as long as they were keeping Junko and Atrisia safe. If they stepped in my way I’d handle them like any other rogue would. Run fast and hope they give up the chase quickly. Supisy’s reaction to strict bodyguards was predictable. She was always about fun first and consequences later. I was glad to see that Junko wasn’t as bad at that. Hearing about Nari’s husband made me sad. ”That’s horrible,” I said in reaction to that news. ”Even though Supisy won’t admit it. We appreciate your security people keeping you, us and the planet safe.”

The excusing of security folks breaking into lives continued. Supisy knew that being a princess, like Junko was, required more oversight, but she didn’t understand why people thought that avoiding potential risks was always the best way to conquer them. Supisy was reckless and direct and she didn’t think anyone should tell her to be otherwise. The only bad thing that had happened to her so far was based on who she was born to, not this excessive attitude, so she didn’t like when people were told what might happen. She decided just to ignore the conversation though as both Latty and Junko saw the use of the security. When Junko explained Nari’s circumstances it did make Supisy sad, but she was glad that Nari was able to push forward and even though Supisy didn’t like the job Nari was asked to do, it seemed that Junko was satisfied with it. Supisy laughed when Latyuo said she wouldn’t admit to appreciating the security. ”I appreciate them keeping the Princess and the Commonwealth safe. I’m not stupid. Just saying that I don’t like my decisions questioned.” The shuttle was almost ready for arrival and then they would be able to return to the Deviant to go investigate the missing colony.

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

She gave a nod to that and understood when she was checking it. Touching her interface and standing there with her pack as she rolled her shoulders. "It will all work out and investigating Eisei will serve the greater purpose... hopefully. Last time I investigated a city that was possibly lost I ended up on an island and surrounded by witches.... ahhh this might end up being awesome." SHe said it and waited there looking at the the pair of them. "I am totally not expecting something like that to happen a third time... like at all... why would there even be half naked witches on Eisei... unless they embraced the best practices of how to dance."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pbJ87RD9ke7QQTX16hb1cYwP94dfpE317Au4NL5oCk2dWCOplpQHCGVp0d0YTvBGl9FpNzLoWnwpiF53T2LAqSpRXFJoHlMGSEAjeOV-9WjUN4R4x7H669GrVncO6_n1SapwX616BkbmUQxxAlGmbLw

vejFrNB1qyHLO6iSemlTayX4RUkxKH4HZoJyu0axlPiO6r4D9Kd4CBgf-SFoqPEUSf4Bxu2YUUTqWDGbpQYucDZuIJ6FLvrMCkYuTCNQ8Mdicr9_3DzkHJzoKs9VOtk-8t8rxNuWshwcdo-39OCjBoY

Junko was right. We were doing this for a good reason. It was worth the risk and that was must have been why Nari didn’t push the issue about the Princess going along. Surely a small fleet and Supisy and me would be enough to finish the mission. But having a Jedi and a symbol of the greatness of the Commonwealth along would certainly only improve the possibilities. The mention of witches had me gasp softly and look at Supisy, who I knew was not a fan of those who called themselves witches. But I also noticed that look in Junko’s eye that said this situation with the witches was not all that bad in her opinion. My head tilted to the side when she said things might be awesome in reference to the witches. ”It has happened twice before? And how many abandoned cities have you investigated?” I asked with a bit of concern. Though the revelation that the witches were half-naked dancers at the core it gave me a little relief. ”We don’t know what we’ll find on Eisei. If it’s witches who have embraced the best practices of dance. I would feel lucky.” As I spoke the shuttle settled into the dock where our ship was. It seemed the adventure was about to get underway.

Supisy’s jaw dropped when she heard the mostly vague description of Junko’s last investigation of this nature. At first the mention of witches was not exactly the best news to the Twi’lek. But when she heard the description of being awesome Supisy guessed there was more to the story. And that more would end up being something that she would rather enjoy. The young pilot had to giggle when Junko said it probably wouldn’t happen a third time. To Supisy that meant it was more likely than she considered before the story was given. ”I wasn’t sure I would like that story when you mentioned witches. But I like to dance and if you think those half-naked witches were awesome. I’m looking forward to hearing all about it. And hoping you’re wrong about it not happening again.” As they arrived at the hangar where the Deviant was being docked, Supisy was the first one out of the shuttle. Renewed enthusiasm had formed for the mission. Junko seemed to be a magnet for hot girls. So if they were searching for a lost colony, Supisy now thought it had to contain a group of scantily clad women. That was an adventure that the Twi’lek could get on board with.

"IT is a long story... middle length... kind of short.... at least one of the times the other time well haven't you ever been invited to share a drink with someone and she knocks you out and drags you to her clans cave." She nodded looking over at the pair of them. "I'll gladly answer any questions about it or any of my other adventures..." She just maintained a grin while walking with them to get on the shuttle and up tot he ship. Having her equipment there while she was looking voer at some of the other parts they had at present. "This is going to be fun and we have an entire trip there so that I will be abel to hear some of your adventures."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

BAGg92kuAX8VZvulfqGYUh9h70fPlAH8Tqbj9awSc5yI7jpvmQRr6hlQHhdkCa3tQy1UBqu_J0E3lwfA7s1ebxs27__MWlVOPLQAZt3F99GJg78TyRI2tZaE3Tha0O3Lxz7nQ7TPT__7TVZwWm-Amco

ln6FZ8engbgKcSKiUcwx0TVgBoSrQInmVTpWTcMdMG8DEeazU3bQnd_IePiY1K30AmpMBZbpG6qWhCgmWK1S4u0BVOcw0uSxgg_UQ8cY8djJ2GClsrCMYUWHkX5jgeVWZS9IiAhKB8gw3gh3ObgXT94

When Junko said the story was long I was ready to drop it. Truth be told I was more focused on avoiding issues on Eisei than on history repeating itself. Besides any story with half naked women that Junko thought was awesome, would draw Supisy’s interest and she was like a charhound to a bantha bone. The possibility that I don’t hear the story was almost zero. ”Hearing what you went through might be of use to avoid problems on this mission,” I answered, not shutting down the possibility of hearing the story, but not seeming too interested at the same time. Supisy and Junko might be happy in a situation with a bunch of naked witches, but I was more traditional than that. Though I wouldn’t deny that my feelings for Junko were growing, the idea of sharing her, though inevitable, were not all that exciting. ”Our adventures are not nearly as exciting as yours,” I knew that Supisy would disagree. I know there are several good bar and party stories that I don’t remember so well. Other than that the troubles a smuggler encounters were likely boring to a Jedi Princess.

Supisy was quite interested in the story that Junko was being more vague about, but the second story seemed just as interesting with more details to drill into. ”I’m not going to forget about the other time, but you were knocked out and dragged off? That sounds intense. And you say that the clan was half-naked witches? That sounds hot!” Supisy thought about that for a minute, humming as they made their way across the hangar to the freighter that would take them to their destination. ”I’ll tell you any story you want to hear. Well…Latty probably would tell the harrowing tales of smuggling. I’ll tell you the ones from between missions. Latty likes to pretend like the good times were few and far between. That’s just because she claims not to remember them. I honestly can’t tell if that’s because of the booze and spice or because she doesn’t want to admit to things. Me…I’m open about my crazy times.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

She listened to Supisy and raised an eyebrow looking at Latyuo... there was a chance she didn't remember or that she was at least just one not to speak about it... neither was wrong initially. She was prepared for about anything that they could throw at her and would listen with rapt attention to it... wondering about the details.... also imagining what sort of celebrations they might have from time to time. "I will happily hear all of it, who knows you might even be able ot make me blush." She was walking though. "And Supisy, how else would witches living in the forests be aside from half naked... the real question you have to wonder is." She raised her eyebrows and winked. "Which half."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

o2QhK5CqDp_UmIsOu2N2SGFAJm1rFnEQDETsRAaC28CYwQnqYgBZ2xfFxT_ZS_UZmdkWg6cvSLaFiDbPMltrXyrFT8TIHwBskzU6AuTlKlcpczX8r2lWk8kosKvKXocFm0eqs2HyjSltCs77Huc535A

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

cDL9LsT2aWJKpGmS1vPOyLz0w-j0IyoDGLyZFwxW5yaxHgx_2q38tnTOVaJVImI3w5tO6EFQMRGYTOQcNURfWoE2wCJwcc0jj4fwA9ZAboZ6cOTRIL37FnDU1H3oCQVu3e5RRuplAayTvvw-OEyAVb4

I did my best to avoid the Princess’ glance. I couldn’t believe that Supisy would so openly offer up our stories. No, I take that back. It was right on par with Supisy. She had no shame as she had already admitted. So there was no real negative for her telling all the sorted tales. And if she got sexy stories from Junko it would be a huge win. If all she got was making me blush I bet she would be happy with that. As to my memory of the stories Supisy would tell, that was a question that would need to be answered on a case by case. Many I truly forgot the next morning as they involved so much alcohol or spice that my mind was not the same when I woke up as when I finally passed out. Some I merely claimed to have lost memory of. ”I doubt our stories will make you blush,” I said. Though I knew there had been wild nights I doubted that the princess who had all those statues and pretty handmaidens would be surprised by anything Supisy told. I on the other hand was sure to be avoiding eye contact and blushing the whole time. Though if I’m honest with myself, at least a part of me hopes that the stories encourage Junko to test my limits once I have started drinking. Though it was becoming quite obvious to me that she didn’t need to cloud my judgment to convince me to do things. And the thought of forgetting a moment with Junko was absolutely frightening. I was glad when Junko went back to her own story, only to hear her statement and blush as I waited for Supisy’s undoubtedly crass response.

Supisy saw the way Junko looked at Latyuo and was instantly starting to get jealous. Though she did wonder if the look was just because the Princess might learn something from the Twi’lek that Latty wouldn’t mention on her own. Supisy had said from the beginning that she wasn’t afraid of telling stories. When Latty mentioned that their stories wouldn’t make Junko blush she couldn’t help but laugh. ”I don’t know Latty. There was the one time that you had a bottle of Zeltron spiced wine and…” Supisy wasn’t sure how much she should say before allowing Latyuo to interject. That was a crazy night. ”Well I’ll bet you might get a blush from the ending of that story. But I’ll let you finish first.” As Junko continued, Supisy gave a giggle at the question of which half of the witches were nude. ”To be honest either way would be pretty awesome. Was it a hot humid planet? If it wasn’t I’d probably want to be covered up with all the creepy crawlies that can be in a forest. And if it were that hot and humid I would choose the top half…if I’m wrong you can demonstrate how they were dressed when we’re in the ship.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom