Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

She nodded and was agreeing with both of them... it was an odd place to make a headquarters but it was also something useful if you were trying to reduce ways in or out. The building would be designed to handle such things. Junko was moving and found the place as the room was being secured. Her head going up as she worked on sensing through the force and brought out her lightsaber. The curved hilt in her hand while she motioned with her other hand for a moment. "Move to the sides." She said it and sent a message through the force for the woman above. She could feel her there and she moved away towards the wall above.

"One." The snap-hiss of the blade came as the amber light went into the room. "Two." She said it and was moving her hand up towards the ceiling as she planned and placed it for a moment. "Three." THe word barely came out when she lept up. The blade sinking into the floor and she spun around as it became partially at an angle and the floor itself remained there for a moment until she moved and it was coming down. THe sounds of breaching at the windows and doors above came with a bright flash that was blocked from the dust of duracrete and what was between them. Junko remained there as the sounds were around her.

"No contact." The voice of the soldier came out.... they were looking down the hole as Junko looked at the womaan who was there sitting and looking up at her with a wrap around her mouth as she spoke in muffled sounds. Junko taking the gag away as she looked down at her and deactivated the saber. "You're late." She said it and smiled before she was blow some of the dust away. Junko putting the gag back and moving her up and to the side. "Always nice to see you too Ahri." She said it with a smile though and moved her hands to remove the other restraints. "Hmmm good thing they used random knots otherwise you might have been able to slip out of restraints."

That got a look as the woman took the gag out. "THey are unrefined brigands and have been using this place to hide from security patrols." She looked at and saw Latyuo and Supisy as she spoke. "New handmaidens... they are cute." A smile but she was moving and taking a pistol from one of the soldiers who offered it as she stretched out and flexed her hands to regain feeling. She moved around and stretched as Junko was looking at her. "So what do you mean they were using the colony to hide from patrols?" She said it and looking at her the two were moving towards the doorway and away from the dust. Ahri speaking as she finished stretching and securing her outfit.

"I mean just that, they are smugglers but not your average... based on what they used they smuggle living things, animals sure but also people. We couldn't confirm if they were slavers who took the people though... but they are violent and they aren't opposed to feeding people to their creatures... at least before most of them got out. Sayuri might have gotten a little overzealous trying to free the things." She said it and looked at the grim expression. "Please tell me, they are alive." Junko looked at her. "Su and Sayuri are though injured badly from claw marks... the others are gone. Two sent in a crate tot he moon and one we couldn't really find enough of."

That got a sadder look as she spoke. "We will have to mourn later, they might return anytime now with more people. We managed to release a few of the species they were transporting and they went down into the sewers and hospital." Junko nodded. "We saw some of it in reports.. something attacked people in the sewers." Ahri nodded as she walked and looked at the other two. "That may be unfortunate.. hopefully the animals fought each others instead of the slaves. If they did as we said they might have survived. We told them to find the place with the thickest walls deeper down so they could not be found easily."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

vnXUqSngMk8FTq62zPfkwS3mIBdbU2ahpBjnQC3gUYLQO5U-cas5BPNUSwGJA5dow8U574CbMTSydQC1sqH6zoUcHwi5kMUIm4t3UlaS-a8GK9vvYzDRa_HKt4ulG4QBiCedmsb7cUUUlZ_GMYCpkqo.png

We made our way through the building. It was somehow a little comforting to have a sure destination and the cover of the trained soldiers. I really didn’t question the Princess’ abilities, but if there was opposition to our arrival there was no telling how many. The unknown made me doubt my reaction should I need to become part of our defense. Knowing where we were going and that we weren’t alone gave me focus and now, I was much more confident that should the need arise my focus and intent would be pretty good.

At Junko’s warning I moved to the side to allow her to do her thing with her lightsaber. It was still a bit amazing to me to be working for and beside not only an honest to goodness Princess, but also a Jedi Master. Watching her in action was a true treat that had me forget the danger and lower my guard for just a moment. The sounds of the multifaceted breach brought me back to reality and I was once again prepared to defend myself, and my compatriots. A soldier called out what I can only assume was an all clear. I thought for a moment that the information that Ahri was present was incorrect until the woman appeared at the hole bound with a gag covering her mouth. When the gag was removed the woman quipped to Junko about being late. This brought a smile to my face knowing that she probably wasn’t harmed too much.

I smiled again when Ahri claimed her captures were nothing but uncivilized outlaws hiding from patrols. I blushed so mightily at being called cute that I didn’t even notice that Ahri assumed we were handmaidens. It was not bad company to be in, so it would not have been an insult in the least had I even noticed.
”I’m Latty,” I introduced myself timidly before we were moving again towards the door and Ahri gave more information.

I blushed again when she stated the outlaws were smugglers. This time the blush was based on the fact that I considered myself a smuggler until getting a better job offer from the Princess. What would Ahri think if she knew my background? Maybe that I was one of them. The embarrassment of my own job history quickly turned to anger when I heard the rest. Sure I had transported someone’s pet before, but I wouldn’t have ever thought of moving people or wild animals. I sighed at the revelation that the animals were being put to nefarious use and that the damage that was done to Ahri’s crew was done as they tried to free the creatures.

I felt sorry for Ahri at the news that her crew didn’t all make it and some were injured, but she handled it well and was ready to move forward. Hearing that the creatures that had been responsible for the casualties within Ahri’s crew were now in the sewers made me extra glad we did not go that way.
”So there are slaves on the loose too?” I looked at Supisy with a worried and guilty look on my face. ”We should organize a search party for them.”

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Supisy was more than happy that her partner finally seemed to relax a little. At least Latty wasn’t gripping her blaster so tightly. Junko as usual was amazing, and the back up that the special ops guys provided made Supisy feel more like an observer than an actual participant in the search and rescue mission that the investigation seemed to have become. Before she knew it they were in position and Junko’s blade was slicing through the ceiling while soldiers executed a well timed breach into the room above. All seemed to go pretty well and before Supisy could even comment a bound and gagged Ahri appeared at the hole in the floor/ceiling and was talking with Junko. When Ahri commented about the “cute new handmaidens” Supisy smiled unlike the timid reaction of Latty. ”Damn right we’re cute, but actually we’ve been given the title of Lady by the Princess. Transport professionals by trade. I’m Supisy Blen. Nice to meet you,” the young Twi’lek piped in after Latty’s meek introduction.

At the mention of trafficking Supisy went from joyful at the seeming success of the mission to angry. The fact that it came out that it was not only animals but also people made Supisy even more mad due to her history being born into slavery. ”That is absolutely evil,” Supisy growled. It was an odd tone of voice coming from the usually upbeat and happy Twi’lek. ”Those people must be so scared. We need to find them and make sure not only they are safe, but they feel safe. Then we need to find these bastards and make them pay… have they made the rest of the colonists slaves?”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko looked at Ahri and well at least Latyuo and Supisy got along with her for the moment as the woman stood up and listened to them. "Well Junko always did have an eye for beautiful ladies." She said it but went more serious while she was walking. "We will help them but the colonists were gone when we got here and it doesn't seem like they would do the dirty work as it is... sell and transport already captured sure but they are mostly bluster and some serious danger... but launching an attack they are too.... basic. Sending their cargo to dispose of interlopers sure, have the stones to attack a colony... doubt it. They go after the women and the children more."

She said it and Junko was looking at her and nodded as Ahri moved. "As to the slaves, they aare secured hopefully... your men in the sewers should come upon them and use the callsign grey paladin so they know you are with us." She said it and Junko nodded. "Did you get that captain?" She said it and there was a blink of the light. "Acknowledged, we'll use the callsign and secure them." Junko nodded while looking at Ahri. "Did you learn anything about what happened to the colony?" The woman looked at her and nodded. "A little which is why I doubt these ones are involved. We recorded transponders from the Atsushi for a moment."

Junko nodded her head. "I see." She turned around towards the door and was moving now. "We heard princess, enacting Blackguard protocol." The captain said it over the comlink as Ahri looked at the pair. "Sore subject, Atrisian collaborators who killed many to enslave their people for the sith." She said it but was walking. "Now it is nice to meet you both given the circumstances. We'll have plenty of time to talk and get to know each other back at the ship."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

vnXUqSngMk8FTq62zPfkwS3mIBdbU2ahpBjnQC3gUYLQO5U-cas5BPNUSwGJA5dow8U574CbMTSydQC1sqH6zoUcHwi5kMUIm4t3UlaS-a8GK9vvYzDRa_HKt4ulG4QBiCedmsb7cUUUlZ_GMYCpkqo.png

A look was exchanged between Junko and Ahri, before Ahri again complimented our looks. I blushed even deeper with Supisy’s bragging and Ahri’s second comment. I couldn’t remember a time when I had been so timid, perhaps it was because I was stepping into a new world that Junko had started to show was possible. Thankfully the focus turned back to the mission and we were moving, following Ahri. Help was going to come to the slaves, which gave me relief, but hearing that there was likely something else behind the lack of colonists brought concern right back to the front of my mind. How Ahri described the gang of traffickers sounded pretty spot on to the type of people I did my best to avoid. It wasn’t as easy as one would imagine, but the sort that would be involved with this sort of business were not my sort.

Hearing that there was actually a plan to rescue the slaves was even more welcome to my ears, and I knew it would be good for Supisy to hear as well. The fact that Ahri seemed to know how the Commonwealth military worked had me tilt my head a little to the side. I thought she was a scientist or something like that. Leaving the slaves’ safety to the others, Junko started asking about the colony. Ahri, it seems, did have some information to share. Atsushi was someone or something that I did not recognize. I looked back and forth between Junko and Ahri, finally getting a not so encouraging explanation.
”I can imagine that it is terrible having some of your own join with your conquerors. I’m sure it happens more often than was wished, but still,” I responded to the fact that Atsushi it seemed were Sith sympathizer and/or agents that worked against Atrisia in the past. ”You think that these…Atsuski are still operating against the Commonwealth? Or just in colonies that might be a bit out of touch with the current state of the Commonwealth?” I asked. ”And does that mean there may be Sith out here? I’m sorry for ignorance. We should certainly keep moving. Just never actually been up against Sith before.”

”Heck yeah she does,” Supisy responded to Ahri’s comment about the Princess and beautiful women. ”Though if you throw a rock in Atrisia seems like you hit a beautiful woman. I’m sure there has to be some unattractive ones too, just haven’t seen them yet. Present company included in that.” Supisy winked at Ahri before things got more serious.

Supisy was glad to hear that the trafficked individuals would be taken care of. She was still grumbling however as Ahri described the traffickers. She knew the type. Had been made to serve them often in her Master’s employ before Latyuo had broken Supisy free of that life. It was the first time in a while that she had come across traffickers though. Latty sheltered her pretty well to get her new life started properly. Though Supisy wanted to rush off and be a part of the rescue effort, a little survivor’s guilt possibly, she heard that the captain seemed to have things handled and managed to relax. When Ahri gave a bit of news about the colony, Supisy could do little more than stare blankly. She had never heard of the Atsushi, something she quickly noticed was the same with Latyuo to her relief. Latty asked follow up questions that would also satisfy Supisy’s curiosities. She just listened and kept up with the group.

Junko looked at Latyuo. "The Atsushi was a ship, the old emperors ship from before he declared Atrisia an empire. IT was one of the things like a symbol of power. That and Rancor station which was destroyed. A way of saying the past rulers are dead. Not the brightest as it did help rally many against him and he is dead now but still. They took the old warships." Which was why they needed to make new ones that could outpace and be more advanced then them. Same with their armor and attitude in many cases. Junko was walking as and Ahri nodded. "There might be sith but the sith who overtook Atrisia was mostly alone. Even the sith didn't seem to like him and just wanted him gone." Ahri did nod with a grin on her face though at the comment of there not being attractive Atrisians... there were well by Atrisian standards which was still largely different then galactic standards. Latyuo seemed to have a question on her mind. Junko was leading the way and Xifang reappeared at her side as Ahri touched the big guys side and smiled. "Ah little guy.... I missed you." SHe was petting him and exiting the detention facility Junko looked at Ahri. "Did your team manage to learn anything else?" Ahrri looked at her and stood there. "Yeah we did it isn't pretaining to the colony disappearing but it is about the world... there are several large caverns of nova crystals... enough to fund a war or several dozen.... or for someone to retire and buy a planet or four. The remnants could have been attracted here cause it would fund their efforts and went from there but we would need to heavily investigate after we have rescued and secured people."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

I nodded as my misinterpretation of what the Atsushi was was corrected. Ahri had mentioned transponder signals, I hissed at my mistake, but too late to go back now. So it seemed that this powerful enemy ship had surfaced here. That was likely a problem. ”So if this old ship was here, you think your old enemies were too? You said this was old technology, will we be able to track them? Find out where they went?” Old enemies striking at a less secure holding of the Commonwealth was not exactly something that came as a surprise. But now they would have to figure out how deep this threat cut, and hopefully find a way to recover colonists. The mention of Sith made me a bit nervous. Even though the one that took over Atrisia did so seemingly solo and was now gone, Sith had a tendency to have things up their sleeves. I lacked experience to guess exactly what that might be, but it scared me.

Reuniting with Xifang was another comfort to me. So much so that I had to giggle at Ahri referring to him as ‘little guy’. The revelation of riches to be found on the planet made more sense as to why someone would come and possibly disrupt the Atrisian colony.
”So you think perhaps your old enemy found this information while they were in power over Atrisia? After their defeat making the trek out here to pad their accounts with credits and rebuild to take revenge on the Commonwealth isn’t exactly a leap from what I know of Sith. But what about the colonists? Did the enemy enslave them to mine the crystals? Oh so many questions. We need to learn more.”

Supisy was surprised and interested to hear that the mentioned Atsushi was a ship not a people. Though the mention of transponder information should have been a big clue to make that assumption. Supisy was in the business of avoiding being tracked however. Reading transponder codes was not her forté. Latty took the same information and jumped into a barrage of questions about how useful the knowledge of the ship’s presence would be for the mission. Supisy was still stuck on the possible presence of Sith, or Dark Sided Force Sensitives. Both were more trouble than Supisy was used to dealing with. Though the fact that Latty wasn’t retreating made the Twi’lek pilot want to stick to the mission and help the Commonwealth.

Watching Ahri interact with Xifang made Supisy wonder how close Ahri and Junko were. It didn’t matter a bit to Supisy. She was just having as much fun as possible with the Atrisians, but Supisy was worried how Latty might react as her partner seemed to be getting a little attached to the Princess. In the end the only real way to shield Latty would be to warn her against falling for the Princess. And that was just not part of Supisy’s DNA. It was much better to experience something and fall down than to not experience it at all. She listened to the chatter about the colony when mention of nova crystals peaked her interest. ”Nova crystals? Oh my! They make the most beautiful jewelry. I’d love to wear something with a pretty nova crystal in it. And you say they are present on this planet? In there natural state?”

"Oh there are plenty." She said it and looked over at Supisy with raised eyebrows. THe caverns are natural enough for it so we should have plenty of motive. If wnyone came here seeking them and encountered the colony well.. I would say that there was plenty for everyone." She said it and was walking as Junko listened to Latyuo and spoke. "it is possible or it could all be a coincidence. Things do not always have to be connected." She said it and partially didn't want to believe it was connected... the chances of it happened was low but there was always that chance. She was moving and looking at the city as Xifang growled but was more then happy with Ahri nearby.

"We will learn what we need to and help the people... Ahri is just being a little dramatic and not getting to all of the information to draw it out." She looked at the woman who had a grin on her face. "Possibly... sure but that is only because you showed up with two... two new women. Last time you brought two new girls to introduce to me we were investigating the senator from atrisia and her aids were really eager to talk about what she was doing." She laughed though and Xifang looked at her with a nudge. "Oh you too, come on now." THe tiger moved over towards Junko and crouched to be under her hand for petting it.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at Supisy’s comment about the Nova Crystals. We came halfway around the galaxy to find a missing colony, or the colonists at least. They were still missing and yet the mention of pretty gemstones has her going ga ga over jewelry. I gave a bit of a sigh, it wasn’t like the response was terribly surprising. Supisy was easily distracted, especially by something sparkly or an attractive being. When we needed to buckle down I had faith we could depend on Supisy. ”Plenty only if one of the parties isn’t so greedy that there is never enough.”

In response to my questions over the old ship that was detected, Junko was a little hesitant. She rightly pointed out that things changed and it had likely been some time since the Atrisians had encountered the Atsushi. Any number of things could have changed. For me however the easiest answer is the one that I assume to be true. I can adapt to surprises from there.

Ahri and Junko bantered back and forth. The playfulness I hate to say made me a little jealous, but I am a professional and I squashed it down enough to do my job. I hoped it wasn’t too obvious to the others. The mention of other times that Junko had brought women to see Ahri was a little less jealousy inducing, especially after hearing that it sparked a senatorial investigation.
”We’re just transport pilots. Came to bring supplies and found the colony abandoned. We’re not looking for intrigue. Just hoping to help out the Commonwealth find their citizens.”

Supisy’s mind drifted off in wondering exactly how many plenty could translate to. At the first notice she was just thinking that it would be awesome to see how they naturally “grew”. If the salary Junko quoted them was true, Supisy wouldn’t need to steal a Nova Crystal. But hearing there were plenty, the Twi’lek pilot found herself wondering what the harm would be of walking off with one in her pocket. With a shake of her head Supisy sighed. There was no guarantee they were heading to the Nova Crystals. And even if they were, Latty and Supisy were legit now. No reason to risk things by getting sticky fingers. As Latty replied that plenty was relative to the type of person that encountered the crystals, Supisy merely nodded her agreement.

”Drama is no bad thing,” Supisy said with a smile. ”Adds to the drive to get something accomplished, and makes sure things stay entertaining. Especially when Latty takes the drawn out info and sees it in the most glass half empty way possible.” There was a bit of a giggle, but Supisy sobered up quickly. She was young and liked to make everything a game. She forgot that this mission had lives on the line. The Twi’ek wondered what sorta drama these other two women that Junko brought around caused, but she merely smiled and shrugged until Latty stated that they wanted none of the drama and intrigue. ”We won’t be unhappy to encounter drama and intrigue. Half of us are fun and enjoy the unknown. The other half just take things too serious.”

Junko gave a nod of her head while she was touching the neck of Xifang and Ahri looked at Latyuo for a moment. "Maybe but you are more then that. The princess, is a lot of things... most of them are on the surface but she also likes to hide she is a good judge of character in some cases. I say most... this is a woman who started to date a senator from Alderaan and the woman not only vanished after she got a large donation of new tech and credits but also got Junko to pose for a bunch of painters on Alderaan." She said it as a laugh while walking and moved to stand in the middle of the three though as they were continuing forward and into the city. The street opening up as she soldiers were guarding one of the areas and Junko raised an eyebrow... "You just got to tell people about that huh... it was one..." Even Xifang looked at her and seemed for the moment a lot more intelligent. "Fine four times and I looked awesome in those paintings. Who else is going to pose for charity donations to rebuild outer rim colonies."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

Of course Supisy would be excited with the presence of drama. She just wanted life to entertain her. It wasn’t something that I faulted her for. Most of her life was dictated to her until I had come along and changed that. Now she had swung completely to the otherside. It was a reason why we made a good team most of the time. But still it was a little irritating to always be dubbed the wet fish of our duo. Just because I kept things inline didn’t mean that I didn’t have an adventurous side.

When Ahri answered me, I could feel my cheeks warm. What was it about Atrisian women that brought out the blush in me that I so disdained? I could just imagine the smirk on Supisy’s face, and that Junko probably saying it was endearing, but I hated it. The mention of an Alderaanian senator and Junko posing was not at all surprising.
”Politics are sometimes a hard thing to straighten out within a relationship. I’m sure the Princess has no trouble getting dates without political entanglements,” I gave a bit of a wink to the Princess momentarily forgetting the gravity of the situation we were in.

That there was a defensive response by Junko was quite the surprise. She seemed so carefree about her romances. She hadn’t hidden things from us and even shared nights with me and Supisy separately and together. It helped my cheeks return to their normal temperature and hue of green. When she asked who else would pose for charity I imagined the galaxy had several who would volunteer, but none who would bring in as much as the Princess.

Supisy never felt that they were “just transport agents”. She always wanted to be much more. And in her eyes she had become a part of Junko’s court. At least to some degree. Sure she had a lot of learning to do in order to be more valuable. And she intended to do just that. But that didn’t mean she was just an employee who flew a ship with stuff in it. Supisy like Ahri, especially since she didn’t allow Latty to minimize their input to things. ”If you can’t trust a senator who can you trust?” Supisy responded in jest even before Latty could add her serious commentary. ”I bet that she was smoking hot…I hope that the Princess convinced her to pose for a statue. I'd love to see the woman that turned the tables and got Junko to pose for their artwork.”

When Junko revealed that it was not one painting but four, Supisy couldn’t help but giggle. The declaration that Junko looked awesome was not something that the Twi’lek was going to debate. ”I am sure that no visual of you would be anything less than awesome. Though I prefer to see the real thing in the flesh personally.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

The visual was not lost on her of how she had likely looked... More or less posing for paintings was not really that terrible and it was for those on Alderaan.... They were mostly space hippies who wanted peace and had more parties then some officials. Junior was looking at the three of them all. "It is not like she had to strong arm me. Charity auctions go a long way and alderman owns like painting... And poems.... Lots of poems. Almost about anything." She said it with a larger grin as they were heading in and a his gave a nod. "That they can,there was this one girl when we were attending a presentation from their science center.... Tall, busty with plenty of muscles...... But oh my was she a talker and she fashioned herself a poet.... She wasn't and after the poem about my..." She was interrupted as junior was laughing.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

I couldn’t help to laugh just a little at the sarcastic remark about politicians. Though I guessed Atrisian politics might be a little different, out in the bigger galaxy our experiences with politics were not fond ones filled with double crosses. Of course Supisy’s mind then went straight to how attractive the senator had been. Though I wasn’t all that interested in the senator, given that Junko was involved the likelihood of the senator being “hot” was pretty high. And lastly of course I agreed that any way you could view Junko was quite exciting, but the best was one that you could touch and would touch you back.

The talk went from paintings to poems and Junko mentioned that someone wrote one about a part of her. I was curious what part. But all I could say was,
”I wish I was artistic to get the Princess in such positions…” I hadn’t realized the thought happened aloud, so I was mercifully save the blush for at least a moment.

Junko admitting that she posed quite willingly secured Supisy’s opinion that the senator had been incredibly hot. At least it did in her own mind. She still was curious if the senator had been immortalized in marble in Junko’s garden. She’d ask the handmaidens about it when they returned to Atrisia. Along with paintings it appeared that there were poems as well. Supisy enjoyed good lyrics, but she found them much more enjoyable as parts of music than just a poem. Though she had been impressed by some prose in the past as well. ”I’m going to find this poem!” Supisy called out with a laugh.

Latyuo was of course less crass about her interest in the paintings and the poems. The way she stated she wished she were artistic almost romanticized the fact that basically it was a way to get the Princess in suggestive positions. ”Art is a subjective thing Latty. I’m sure there’s something you do that wows the pants of the Princess.”

Junko and Ahri looked at each other with Supisy wanting to find it. "What has we done." There was a laugh and Xifang moved forward as approaching the edge of the city it started to open as the large wall came into view. Junko looking up at it. Xifaang started padding off to the side and it went towards caves that were being secured with a portable shield beforre Ahri was looking at it. "That will go down to one of the caves with the crystals and some of the creatures. That you sealed it quickly will help a lot at least." SHe said it while the mood shifted and Junko was moving over with her saber in her hand. Pointing it as the soldiers with them were bringing up feeds. "THey are in the sewers now, tracking latent heat signatures." SOme were still going but they were following towards the most secured areas as Junko shut off the image and opened the shielding area. SOme soldiers and Xifang going in before she was checking. "We'll go in this way and search, the soldiers will rescue the people. Perhaps if they were here for the mines we'll be able to learn a litle about them. THey have to mine them and bring their own gear to retrieve it."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

Ahri and Junko exchanged a glance at Supisy’s excitement over the poem. I was more willing to let the poem go. Though I wouldn’t forget that there was a poem out there that was written about something even Junko did not put right out there. A woman who had gladly discussed when someone stated she had a flat butt. I was relieved as we got closer to the edges of the city that focus returned to the colony or at least the planet and the city. I gave a bit of a hiss as Ahri mentioned the sealed off cave contained both the crystals and the creatures. I was willing to let the crystals go in order to avoid the creatures, but I suspected that others still thought they were the best lead we had. I just couldn’t help thinking there was a safer way to investigate.

Junko’s weapon in hand made me happy to know that security was also on the Princess’ mind. Of course I had a good idea that her training and lightsaber would be much more effective than my piss-poor shooting. The hair stood on my neck as the soldier acknowledged the presece of “them” in the sewers.
”Can we get to the crystal caves while avoiding the sewers?” Most sewers weren’t exactly paradises in their own rights. Of course Commonwealth sewers with all their tech might smell like roses for all I knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom