Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Edithornes Children

Be careful what you wish for.
Now I know there is something strong than fear — far stronger. The Force. - Kanan Jarrus

” Whatever.”

None of this was of any real concern to him, but more or less he was on the same path as she was at this point. No, he was not comparing himself to her, not at all, in fact, the thought bothered him for some reason, but Caltin Vanagor let it go. He did so because that was her path and she made the most of it, just like he was with his.

” HUH?”

The question about “leading the Council” was an outright and interesting one. In fact, the big guy was surprised that he did not come up with it himself. That being said, what was she really doing here “meet n greet” and “big crazy clean crash” aside.

Well, there’s me… yeah I know, me, right? There is Master Dragovalor. Master Jairdain, Master Mu… Master Mor… Or’lo… There is Master Sinvala… Master Heavenshield just stepped down. He’s earned his retirement.

Was that it? he thought to himself. Wow, that bites.

The rest of this was just surreal. It was almost as if people were sitting in front of their workstations making this up as they went along and having a good laugh about it. Then she looked at the kid…wait what?

Wait, is that Xanthia? He’s just a kid! Why do I know that kid? Wait… “Dilly”.

As if on cue, a memory flashed of the old Assembly Hall was somewhat dimly lit as several robed Jedi were lining the walls in various positions. Those gathered were in the center and there was a no doubt buzz about who was going to be called upon until the Council walked out onto the dais, finally the one conducting the ceremony. There really was little to no question as to who it was as there was only one who held a ceremony in this traditional fashion and here he came out for the first time in Master's ceremonial robes.

As if some prank was being played on him, they were just as undersized and just as itchy.

Apprentice Dilandau, approach me and kneel, please.

Standing back in the back, Caltin took a deep breath as he watched his “former fellow Padawan” walk down the central aisle of the Hall, between the parted crowd of Jedi. His dark brown ceremonial Apprentice robes swished around his feet as he climbed up the few steps to the dais. He approached his master and knelt. This was it, what he had worked so hard for. This was the culmination of all his hard work up to this point. All the blood and sweat had brought him to this moment. He couldn't stop the smallest of smiles leaving the corners of his mouth as he stared ahead at Master Caltin. He was as ready as he'd ever been.

Standing there, his violent violet eyes shining down as he just eyed the Apprentice, the headstrong kid who gave him so many headaches in their time spent together. In that time though, the big had come around and begun to see what Vas was telling him as sense made, and that was important.

Tell me... what is the most important lesson you have learned.

Listening, he thought about his own answer. The training and the missions. The hardships and the friends. Of all those things if he had to sum it up as one thought, it would be this. Quirking an eyebrow, the overseer (normally the GrandMaster, but today the Master of the Order) looked as his eyes seemed to surge with energy, though none was there. There was a question that seemed to bring another question around the room and some wondered what the kid was saying. It was honest.

"Hardship"?

While he had an initial question about the Apprentice gave a short, but honest answer about the life that a Jedi must lead and above all must commit to, truly learning what “commitment” is. That was all a part of his life, each part going to create the whole that was this Padawan, potentially soon-to-be fully anointed Jedi. A scowl appeared on the overseer's face, one that was too familiar to many. He looked like he was about to say something when he reached behind him and grabbed his long-handle lightsaber Conservator and ignited her permafrost blade. At the same time, lightsabers ignited around the walls of the room, Caltin’s included.

Well said.

Dropping the blade to a millimeter over Dilandau’s right shoulder.

By the right of the Council...

Lifting the blade and dropped it to a millimeter over his left shoulder.

By the will of the Force...

Holding the blade over his head and finally lopping off the kid's Apprentice braid.

I dub thee Jedi… Knight of the Republic.

Disengaging his blade, Caltin took a step back and offered an approving smile.

Blinking as he opened his eyes, the big guy just shook his head. That was so long ago, thought to be “The Golden Age” but soon something much darker would come about. They made it through though, they always did, and always will. After all, here they are today, well, at least he is, at least this kid is. Heh “kid”, if he was who he was, then this was going to be something to behold.

Does the name “Dilandau” mean anything to you?

TAG: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike , Kei Amadis Kei Amadis @Sor jan Xanthia R Roy Vermillion

tpuAKtr.gif
Meeting the paperwork savior

Allies: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha Kei Amadis Kei Amadis
Enemies: N/A
Equipment:Equipment In Bio
Song:

I could feel a lot of emotions in crowd curiosity and apprehension certainly topped the list. If I were to put into words; I felt change coming. There was someone else Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha struck me oddly as what I felt didn’t match what I was seeing. He looked like he should have barely begun his padawanship but he felt like a master in the force.

Maybe I was overthinking things after all talk of ancient entities tended to stir the imagination and not necessarily for the better. My ears perked up at the question of where the council was. On instinct I began looking around to see if I could spot any of its members. I would no doubt be in for a lector about neglecting my paperwork if they spotted me. That would be the end of this welcome distraction. On the other hand this seemed too important to miss and my desire to help overruled my desire to shirk paperwork. I’m a sentinel after all it is my duty to defeat threats to the order even in my mind that was said in a bureaucratic tone. I hid a grin behind the sleeve of my doing my best to look contemplative.

2FS8YbB.png

Tag: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Roy Vermilion Roy Vermilion | Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha

Importantly before any other consideration.

"Contained might be a little strong... more beneath notice is a better thing and I would recommend trying to keep it like that... we have ways to trap them and they really don't like it."

A few commands were spoken into his wrist device. Ordering a much larger search from the wildcards who knew the terrain like their backyard, to make absolutely sure there was no danger to the temple. Not looking for trouble. Not standing idly by either.

"Be careful what you ask for,"

Amadis was an instigator at times. In his past headstrong and stubborn, now calmer, almost wiser. There was another calm relaxed grin, which had barely seemed to leave his face at the small gathering. If he felt any animosity from Sor-Jan Xantha toward him or the gathering there was non returned. Epicanthix had a habit of walking into walls before realizing they were there. Challenge was part of life. Two polarized views could offer a balance with the tempering responses of Master Vanagaor, even if it led to the shock of Master Ike.

The Jedi Master had assumed Matsu was still part of the Sliver Jedi and returned to heed their call. The council chambers were more absent of late, some notable figures had stepped down or taken personal time. Although he had been semi-retired to raise his children on Kashyyyk he had been told that much, and that was the reason he had returned to training some padawans. One time long ago he was on that council, usually preferring to be more mobile around the lesser-known worlds.

When Master Ike frowned he nodded, not withdrawing the question, Kei was Kei. He didn't push it further feeling her reluctance, instead, leaving it open.

Well, there's me… yeah I know, me, right? There is Master Dragovalor. Master Jairdain, Master Mu… Master Mor… Or'lo… There is Master Sinvala… Master Heavenshield just stepped down. He's earned his retirement.

The names were taken in, he would spend time in the temple records to familiarize himself with the council and anything official he needed to get up to speed. He was asking the same thing of Caltin not just Matsu. When a guiding hand like Master Heavenshield stepped down, someone needed to fill that void. They were here now and that said a lot.

In the background, Kei was getting reports on the ongoing search, and every so often he'd wave a silent Echani handsignal with the device, so as not to disturb the important discussion going on ahead. Safety first always. Perimeter and a reliable grid search by search pattern expanding outward from the landing site.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Kei Amadis Kei Amadis Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha Roy Vermilion Roy Vermilion

She listened to the names of the jedi masters who were on the council and some of them she knew... one she had trained one she might disagree with but she always respected Thurion and Coci so him getting to retire to Midvinter was well worth it. The jedi master was looking at the others as she stood there looking at some of the others. Her mind reaching out with the force as she searched for them here and there was someone in the archives... but they seemed distracted... another on a far off world busy... the others were.... elsewhere and her eyes opened. Taking in Caltin and Kei as well as Roy and Sor-Jan. "That is different then when I was last here."

She said it and was looking at the other padawans and knights who had been assembled.. she wasn't going to take over that wasn't why she was here... though the force did have a way of sending you where you needed to go not always where you wanted to go. She looked at Sor-Jan and walked over to him leaning down enough to speak privately but not make it seem they were going to conspire. "In all your years how often does the force seem to have a sense of humor about things?" She said it more curious as there was something for wisdom from experience and wisdom from yourself but wisdom from friends or someone she considered a colleague was important to develop a rounder view of the force.

Should he have brought popcorn with him?

It seemed whatever had prompted the question about Matsu leading the Council had some weight behind it. Or, more likely, some drama. Thurion retired. Coci no doubt with him on Midvinter. Connor Harrison lost. Had anyone heard from Rasu Gan? What about Audren Sykes or Ilias Nytrau?

When the list of names was given to Matsu, not a single one was recognizable to the boy.

As he listened, he realized that the large man from before seemed to be staring at him. Turning his head so to meet the man's gaze, the boy looked up in time for Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor to ask:

Does the name "Dilandau" mean anything to you?

SM.png

M A Y V I T C H - 7
33 years before the Battle of Yavin

The Jedi Whitecloak soared over the lunar surface below.

Banking into a steep turn, the Jedi starfighter narrowly avoided a pair of Yinchorri. The bulky alien craft needled the air with a flurry of blaster bolts, which shot across the canopy of the two-man seater. Within, the green-robed Corellian youth wrestled at the controls besides a Rutian Twi'lek who appeared teenaged. The azure-hued teen had a make-shift padawan braid hanging from his right lekku, and seemed to be holding on for dear life as a blaster bolt sailed straight by the transparisteel -- seemingly inches from his head.

Turning sharply to look down at the smaller Jedi, the Twi'lek pointedly asked, "Would you like me to fly, Master?"

Even as he struggled with the controls, the child-sized knight gave a wry grin as he shook his head. A mixture of wit and mirth colored the Corellian's tone as the boy asked, "Should I even mention Cyrillia?"

The teen's blue face flushed a violet hue, a momentary flash of anger or frustration clearly exhibited in the expression he aimed at the diminutive menace. Then the teen merely looked away, plaintively noting, "That's unfair, Master."

The small Anzat scoffed, even as the smile brightened slightly. "You just worry about firing. I'll handle the flying."

Pulling up sharply, the boy banked as he brought the whitecloak around for a second pass. Since joining the Republic, the Yinchori had become aggressive. Expansionist. They had taken over a Republic shipyard, invaded the moon of Mayvitch, and then murdered the Jedi ambassadors sent to try and restore peace.

Then, because that wasn't enough, they'd attacked the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

The young Jedi and his padawan had been on in the Outer Rim territories, surveying ruins of the ancient civilization that had taken root on Etti IV, when they had been recalled by the Jedi Council in light of the present emergency. The Jedi had known of the pending attack by the Yinchori on Coruscant, and it seemed that Sor-Jan's padawan was only too happy to return to the Core Worlds.

Which, if he'd been bored studying the antiquities of Ettian civilization, the young Twi'lek certainly wasn't want for action now.

A plume of fire erupted in the sky ahead, as the whitecloak came about with its batteries firing. The Yinchirri starfighter explosion peppered their fighter with debris, as the Corellian Jedi and his padawan worked in tandem to turn the tide on the remaining fighters intertwined in an aerial dogfight with the Jedi.

A stray bolt slammed into side of the whitecloak, sending a shower of sparks crawling across the control as the electrical systems began to fuse with the impact. Fires broke out from beneath some of the panels, smoke starting to fill up the inside of the cockpit as the small Jedi alternated between swearing and yelping as he was shocked by the controls.

As the Anzat tried to wrest control of the starfighter back, the Twi'lek turned as he began to say, "I did..."

"Shut up and brace," Sor-Jan snapped, grimacing as he grabbed hold of the controls and gritted his teeth against the resulting shock.

Pitching the whitecloak downward, the small Jedi angled the starfighter into a controlled crash as it glided down over a lunar airfield that had been re-purposed by the current occupation force. A few blasts from the laser batteries cleared the runway, as the Jedi whitecloak slammed down on the tarmac in a shower of sparks.

As the starfighter careened across the airfield, the canopy was ejected. The two Jedi figures leapt from out of the smoking space plane, one igniting a green lightsaber while the other shone amber. The green robe billowed behind the child Jedi like a cape, whipping through the air as the boy vaulted to the ground and immediately took to the fight. In a haze of blaster gas, the green blade glowed vibrantly, as the blond youth neatly deflected and re-directed the hail of incoming fire.

As he did, the occasional motion of his hand sent Yinchorri, crates, and blaster sailing as the boy interwove telekinesis into his offense. Sparing a glance over toward his padawan, the little Corellian frowned deeply at what he saw. "Basics, Dilly. Basics!" the boy admonished from the other side of the runway.

As though to reinforce his master's perceived disappointment, the young Twi'lek augmented his decidedly sloppy blade work with a flourish. A spin of the lightsaber that had absolutely no form or function, other than to nearly twist the lightsaber right out of his own hand. "Form Three is boring, Master," the teen tossed flippantly over at his teacher.

Bloody hell. Was he going to be like that when he hit puberty? If so, at least he wouldn't have a master to harass with it. "Oh, yes, getting cleaved in two is much more fun," the Anzat youth deadpanned, as he circled back toward his apprentice.

As master and apprentice came back-to-back in the fighting, the Twi'lek remarked, "Padawan Secura believes I should practice Form Four."

Oh, wonderful. With all the knowledge and experience of his own master, or the available and venerable Jedi Masters, his apprentice was ignoring them all and listening instead to the advice of padawans.

That ought to work out well.

"Se..." the boy started to echo, as he tried to put a face to the name. And, when he did...

"Aayla Secura?" the Jedi commented dryly, risking a glance over his shoulder to peer up at his padawan with no small amount of skepticism. If he recalled correctly, Dilandau was referring to the apprentice to Quinlon Vos. Twi'lek. Female. Scantily clad. Body piercings..."I doubt it's her Ataru that you're interested in."

SM.png
Does the name "Dilandau" mean anything to you?

A lump formed in the boy's through. A swell of emotion as he struggled to find his voice.

And, still, speechless, could hear the echo in his mind.
My masters, I take Dilandau to be my padawan learner.

Did the name Dilandau mean anything to him? No. The name Dilandau didn't mean anything to him. The name Dilandau meant everything to him. A youngling that he'd watched grow from hopeful to initiate, initiate to padawan. Time well spent. On Ord Mantell, Corellia, into the Outer Rim. And all of the hidden places where his master had shown him.

The name Dilandau invoked fond memories of an awkward teenager, left to fend for himself in organizing and defending the field hospitals on Yinchorr Prime.

And how very proud that Sor-Jan had been of the result.

I present Dilandau for the trials. He is ready, and there is nothing more he can learn from me.

Sor-Jan's master had never had the opportunity to see his padawan grow up. Sor-Jan matured, but from the time he was a padawan to when he'd been knighted, he hadn't outwardly changed. In another fifty or so years, he'd hit a major growth spurt. But that was time that Sor-Jan hadn't gotten to share with his mentor and friend.

In contrast, Sor-Jan was often amazed at how much Dilandau had changed in so short a season as had seen a child become a man, and that man become a Jedi Knight. A healer. Doctor. In many ways, Sor-Jan looked at his own former padawan and saw someone who was a better Jedi than Sor-Jan could have ever hoped to have become.

He had looked forward to watching Dilandau continue to grow.

It had made him prideful. Arrogant. He wanted to take credit for the good man that the boy had grown into, and believe that it was because of him. Because of what he'd taught the boy.

xsPsa8T.png

"All my hopes," the boy uttered softly.

Does the name Dilandau mean anything to him? Hope. Grief. The sum of all his fears. Each failure. Each mistake cast in his face.

There was a sniffling sound, as the boy drew in a deep breath. Reaching up with one hand, he dapped at the tear that had slipped through the mask. He paused a moment to compose himself, before looking at the man and answering, "Dilandau was a pupil of mine. And a friend."

How was it possible that this man knew that name?

"Who was he to you?"

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike was a woman of impeccable timing. Leaning down toward the short Anzat, the woman asked, "In all your years how often does the force seem to have a sense of humor about things?"

"That's putting it mildly," the boy answered dryly.

Last edited:
“Try to remember, always put purpose ahead of your feelings.” - Anakin Skywalker

” Ummm, what?”

So where was this conversation going? First Amadis asks a question about Matsu apparently coming to take over the Council… now… Is it that bad? The situation? The Council came and went. Josh was still around? Right? Sakadi? He couldn’t tell, she didn’t talk to him anymore, or at least he couldn’t hear her right now anyway. Or’lo was probably knee-deep in something, like finding the inner meaning of grapefruit or whatever. The point is, they did more than merely sit in the Council Chambers and walk the halls. That was one thing that he liked about this Council, not that he liked being on one, they did not hide from others.

Now Matsu was having a confab with the kid, almost as if the two of them were on the other end of a one-way mirror. Caltin had heard her question, and whether it was “The Force has a plan”, “Trust in the Force”, or “The Force works in mysterious ways”; indeed The Force does have a sense of humor. So the big man acted like a Jedi Master, and not simply another guy in the room. If the Council was to be taken over, it was clear which Jedi were probably going to be running it.

Maybe it was for the best. Maybe now he didn't have to keep that comm-link on him all the time.

When the kid looked up, the big man could see the emotion he was trying to hide, and then it hit him just who this was. This was the "Little Master" he had heard stories about back on Coruscant, at the Temple. The Aang Ti, much like Master Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun , looks like a child but older than pretty much everyone, especially now. The kid... Master was not bothering to show how he felt and that certified his identity. He now knew exactly who this Jedi was, if in reputation only. The unusual training methods, the exploits, he fit the bill.

"Dilly" and I used to share Padawan's quarters when both on planet. I was knighted just before he was. I won't say that he was a good man, but his memory allows me to say that he is a good man.

TAG: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike , Kei Amadis Kei Amadis @Sor jan Xanthia R Roy Vermillion

Tag: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Roy Vermilion Roy Vermilion | Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha

Amadis nodded listening to all the perspectives. Making it clearer that he was talking to Master Vanagor or any of them here for that matter. "We know leadership is needed," he added, looking directly at Caltin to be sure they understood he was talking about all of them. Not singling out Matsu. His tone was respectful, even hopeful.

"That is different then when I was last here." Matsu had said.

"What matters most is now Master Vanagor and Master Ike." Amadis said encouragingly to both. There was a huge history that he was humbled to be a part of. All he had to act on was what happened now.

Now. Which was happening here around them. Loss and pain to address as Sor-Jan spoke next, hurt, grief expressed. All they had was now. As he turned to Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha suffering. He got up, walked over, and stood somewhere close enough to be respectful. "I'm sorry." Amadis said directly, placing a large palm on his shoulder if he allowed it. Nothing else, a moment of sympathy in the eyes and expression, any reaction was accepted for grief and he wouldn't flinch. All it would meet looking back at Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha was sympathy and understanding. Joining Matsu by his side.

The Epicathix nodded. No words because words were insufficient. Being there for someone was what counted. Like the Jedi that had shown up today. Whether they were in pain, confusion, or doing their duty.

Kei Amadis Kei Amadis Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha Roy Vermilion Roy Vermilion

She looked at Sor-Jan and raised an eyebrow before looking towards Caltin and there was something she was missing between them whcih.. she dind't know if they had ever met but something to possibly ask about for later. For now well she would have to figure out a few things abbout what they were going to do... well she knew what she was going to do at least. Contact home and have the Magda come and pick her up. Certain people would be most cross that she wasn't home already and the jedi master was strong in many things but she rarely stood a chance against a Hapan politician... she might actually have to check on that as the Consortium was technically in silver jedi space.

SHe looked at Kei and gave a nod. "Yes what matters is now but I have a good deal more questions about it." Her eyes flicked around to the padawans and knights as her hands came out. "Though it is something that should be done between the masters." THe jedi master believed they should learn but it was also a lot of the minutia of the order as opposed to soemthing that would affect them outright... eventually it would trickle down and here at the silver rest. "Do we have reports from any of the other temples on the planet? The floating temple of the Daughters? Or the wookiee village we were working with to create one to train their force sensitives before I was cut off from information?"

tpuAKtr.gif

Allies: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha Kei Amadis Kei Amadis

I starred in surprise at what I was hearing. So much of the council was gone without me even noticing. Was I so detached from the goings on of the temple that I really didn’t notice the absence of so many masters. I reached out to the force just let myself flow into it for a moment feeling the shape of the order in it felt strange shapeless perhaps we were at a crossroads.

As I came back to myself I noticed that there was a name being mentioned, someone of some importance that I could tell the name was beyond my recognition but I could tell it was of some importance by the tones of voice.

“I wish I could say Master Ike I’ve been away from the temple proper myself for some time. While it has been in service to the people of the galaxy I do fear I have neglected my duty to the order itself in focusing my efforts solely outwards.”

2FS8YbB.png

The jedi master looked at Roy and gave a nod of her head to that. "There is nothing wrong with that, the galaxy is where we are meant to be and helping is never wrong. The temple though should have its staff proper to keep it running. I imagine the biots that were developed were phased out and many of the AI systems ignored when I wasn't around. The connections from herre to the monilith we discovered were not being used for a couple of years." She said thaat but tapped her chin for a moment standing there as she walked and looked around. "Hmm lets see what we can do." Her hands came up as she was focusing with the force on the room itself. "Ahh therre you are." Slowly the jedi master touched the wall and some of the older model droids werre in disuse. She didn't worry about that the kirrano they had sshe brrought out and used. "Connection established to the Magdalena it will be here for me." She smirked though. "I will see what I can do to aid you, the sivler rest should be used and there is a lot here. The otherr temples on the planet should also be in use."

"...but his memory allows me to say that he is a good man."

The words prompted a feeble smile.

Perhaps there were still Jedi in this universe after all. Jedi who understood what it meant to be the guardians of peace and order. Jedi who understood just how much they had lost -- just how badly they had failed -- that the galaxy had ended up as it had. Such a dystopian future, the reward for all their hopes. All their dreams. All the efforts.

"And a good friend," the small Anzat mused aloud. And an even better Jedi.

At the hand on the shoulder, the boy merely gave a nod of acknowledgment toward the man behind the gesture. Then, he turned his attention to the person that Matsu was speaking with.

It seemed the Silver Jedi were behind on their records management. "Bureaucracy has always been the Jedi way," the boy remarked, with a glance over toward Caltin. Certainly, a man of the Old Republic would remember that well. "To our detriment, I fear," the boy added dryly.

"Still, I'd offer my help if you want it."

"Don't frown because it is over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

A nod of acknowledgment. “Dilly” was indeed a good friend. The mention of “bureaucracy” and “detriment” had special meaning to the big guy. It was probably intended that way, if maybe as a test, then definitely as some level of a code. He did not question this, merely stood listening to the small Anzat’s observation. He was not wrong, on several levels.

True, but I still believe we can come back from it all. It’s like a certain Nautolan I am sure you remember used to like to say “Redemption is never out of reach, you just have to reach for it.”

The massive Jedi Master had a feeling that he knew where the overall conversation was going, but he would let it play out first. If it went in the direction he was predicting, he would respond accordingly if not… well then…
TAG: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Matsu Ike , Kei Amadis Kei Amadis Kei Amadis Kei Amadis Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha jan Xanthia R Roy R Roy Vermillion

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
3ghxt5m3VSQQ1CPIzBGpAJo-jD3AAI6kKb9mG817lp06_6220Q0UlGavOUW9Viv1XNBuoIvInRj4hif18YHgPNXOJjfyn_recaaJLC3RiHe26rW4q-gWgTKkrF1iIB_PYWVzuiN_

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (Jedi Interceptor in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha

Nodding after the gesture, and stepping away to give Sor-Jan space.

Bureaucracy has always been the Jedi way,

This couldn't help but draw a braced grin, but that was a tale best left well long, and silently in the past.

Roy Vermilion Roy Vermilion

I do fear I have neglected my duty to the order itself in focusing my efforts solely outwards.

Kei felt a similar way, "all have our callings." He turned around to take his seat again. Matsu gave her own encouragement and understanding to Roy, he felt he wanted to do the same, for any absent Jedi or Ranger that might one day return. "None of us know what life or duty will send our way."

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

"I understand. I'll try to contact as many as I can." Master Ike wanted to wait and assess the situation, he understood why anyone would do that, and to await the decision of others. Kei's leap-first attitude was helpful somedays in a pinch. It was a good thing others practiced steadier leadership over the long term. For now, he would update others that she had arrived back at the temple and see what they thought.

Amadis didn't know what Master Vanagor and Sor-Jan's conversation was specifically. Hopefully, it was having an effect to release the grief the Jedi clearly felt, probably obvious to all in the room. Looking at the readings over his wrist device as they spoke, he made sure not to interrupt.

She looked at Sor-Jan with his talk about bureaucracy being a detriment. "I feel alone.. I find it rather fun at times but then I usually was the one handling the archives and advancement as opposed to the ones having to do the paperwork maybe I would feel different in a different position." She said it but was walking and at least she had some friends here. The ship she had called in to come and help her was an important thing but there was much more for the others to be able to see. "Should you have need of supplies or equipment we can send some fabricators over... we have been advancing the technologies and been able to develop a few places of interest. Master Vanagor has seen the Ancilla but there is also the Medara. We have also developed many materials and crystals for jedi to be able to use."

tpuAKtr.gif

I chuckled lightly with all the talk of bureaucracy. I couldn't help it after all I had ended up in this conversation to avoid the steadily growing mountain of reports that awaited me still in my chambers. An idea struck me at that thought: what if there was a way to keep the necessary bureaucracy but streamline the approach somewhat?

"Speaking as one facing a mountain of flimsi when this conversation is over I do have to wonder if there is a more efficient way to run the order especially in regards to reports. I often generate quite a lot of paperwork for myself as my tendency to go on missions not directly authorized by the council."

"Being completely honest I likely would return to the temple more often were it not the paperwork load my adventures tend to generate."

2FS8YbB.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom