Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Eagle Flight Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
QcTEPbQ.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Sonic: Average
    • EMP/ION: High
    • Elemental: Average
    • Acidic: Low
SPECIAL FEATURES

STRENGTHS
  • Exceptional Thrust to Weight Ratio: Loaded with high performance jets, there are few things in any sky that you won't outfly and nothing you can’t out-turn.
WEAKNESSES
  • Limited Weaponry: Slung weapons across the back while in flight may cause issues, from melting the weapon to constricting wing functionality. The bulk of your stowage is across your thighs and abdomen.
DESCRIPTION
Don't just dream of the sky, grasp it with the Eagle Flight Armor. Outrace and outmaneuver the opposition enveloped by this mobility platform while they remained chained by gravity. While still more than capable of taking a beating, the Eagle trades in the traditional idea of withstanding withering fire for mobility and avoidance. Either through speed and acrobatics or neutralizing attacks with counter-measures and shielding.

Enclosed yet spacious holsters alongside the upper thigh provide a secure place to keep your sidearms and spare power packs or munitions. Space can be expanded across more of the leg and around the abdomen with optional webbing or magnetic plating as one prefers. These special options do however cast a light on one of the flight armor’s less salient points, a lack of heavy weapon options. There is no place to store a large weapon and other than a vibro blade, the armor has no in-built weapons and carrying one may hamper the wearer’s freedom of flight.

Last edited:
Yup! I like the cammo, just color changing paint so its nice but not trying to be super stealth. Thanks for making it open market!
I went ahead and bumped up sonic since its a fully enclosed suit. Was actually worried I might have been over >.>
MANIAC MANIAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom