Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUDES: Stop. Click. Share the Anders Wealth.

I have now graced you with the presence divine of King Snufflepuffly Anders the Hair--- ERRMMM. . . *puts the cat down & walks AWAY*
Yo! Do people say Yo anymore? I just did so I'm a people that means people do. I'm Anders and I'm here to play with the roles, I am.
Yes, yes, line up in an orderly fashion for the Empathic Naboo dude with no set Faction or such at the moment. :D It'll be raucous levels of fun. Promise.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] I have no idea. One second I was having a pint with a couple of buddies, the next second there were sorrority girls, and then I woke up in the morning with a plastic flamingo and whistles. Kept the whistles. Not the bird. Never the bird.
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"] We should! Where would you like to start? I'm figuring my way round here, so if you could be so swell as to help a newbie along, that would be fab-tastic.

@[member="Anders Sivas"]

Welcome to our little slice of Hell. Now, before you try and go out on your own, just remember that the galaxy is a dangerous place. Just avoid the Cannibal Coven and you'll be fine... :p The name's Lexa, by the way. Feel free to RP with me any time. Here's a complimentary Nabooian Apple Pie. Baked it myself! :D

:D @[member="Lexa Kimene"] @[member="Xardus Folidaar"] @[member="Kei Amadis"] I love you guys! I feel so warm and happy and . . . wary of a place *gestures* that way. And PIE! *sniffles* This is the best day ever!
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"] I took the approach of 'come what may' with this one. He's wandering around looking for a place to belong/go/feel good in so it could be anywhere doing anything. I know that's not swell for narrowing down, but if you have something you wanted to try, or something that fits your fancy, then works for me. The only caveat is Anders is most likely going to avoid really emotionally charged busy places.
@[member="Kei Amadis"] Plot away, in the setting of your choice, dude.
@[member="Lexa Kimene"] Will do. Just one teensy little question: Are you going to somehow burn me alive? 'Cause like, little scars can be neat and add allure but anything bigger than a postage stamp is way too much on the no. :D

@[member="Anders Sivas"] I was just thinking, I'm gonna need to take a rain check on this character. I want to finish all of my RP's so I can start the next big chapter of his story. Pod racing? Yes. Xardus? Nope. Maybe my reckless Jedi Padawan :D And in that case, lets make it an underground swoop race on Coruscant. He don't have a ship yet :/ lol. Sound good?

@[member="Xardus Folidaar"] Sounds good to me. :) A race with a reckless Jedi is just as good to me. I can understand the wish to finish all your RP's before starting another.

It's all good, dude. All good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom