Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Age Thread

Kara Avoyos said:
I ship Varric/Cassandra. He likes writing books, she likes stabbing them. ;)
I ship it.

Arcturus Procyon said:
So am I the only person then who like the mass effect 3 ending?
Yup.

Kara Avoyos said:
The ending makes no sense thematically with a paragon leaning Shepard.

Also I didn't trust a word out of that things mouth.
I'm surprised it didn't turn on me at the last second. I wanted to stab it. So bad.

Kind of a shame that Sheperd had to... Well, die in every ending. (LOLSPOILERS). I mean, with how I hear they're going to go forward with the series now that Sheperd is gone? Yeah, something tells me that with him/her gone, Bioware doesn't know what the hell to do with Mass Effect.

Anyone looking forward to Dragon Age 3?

I'm liking what I've been seeing so far. Happy they're going back to their Origins roots with things like being able to choose your species again. I feel like 2 kind of took away your backstory freedom, your species freedom and a lot of other freedoms. Something else I'm looking forward to is the Builder as well, and it's hints that your progress from Dragon Age Origins and 2 (Which you have to recount in that builder since the transfer system is glitchy) will make quite a lot of difference in 3.

Man, all this Dragon Age II hate. I enjoyed the heck out of it. Fenris is the man.

But, then again, I hate mages, in most settings. His constant, consistent insults, mockery, and shaming of the mages in the party were my favorite part of the game. I liked Sebastian Vael, too. Really, I liked everyone MINUS Anders, who was great in The Awakening. Damn shame they had to turn one of the most light-hearted characters into an angst ridden, melodramatic terrorist. Maybe they'll bring back Shale in DA3

I loved both games! Alistair was funny, charming, hot, innocent, and great at being an nerf herder. Fenris...... Oh, FENRIS!!!! *swoon* :wub: :p

ME3. The ending made me bawl my eyes out. Literally! I've never cried over a video game before, and I know it sounds lame, but I did for ME3. Probably because I didn't see it as a game. I saw it as an amazing movie, or a TV show to which I was the president of the fan club. I loved every character on that game. Especially Thane Krios. When Shepard (SPOILER) died, and it looked like everyone else did, too, I was....... I don't know how to explain it exactly. It was like they really died. Like they were real people the I knew. It was an amazing game. But because of the ending, now every time I think about it, my chest aches a little....

Man, I reeeeally need to get a life... :p

The only thing I'm not looking forward to about DA3 is the fact that after a battle, your health won't regenerate. If you don't have a health poultice handy, you'll die come next battle...

*stares at Bunny* Boring? How so? Sure, the general area was a bit too small for my liking, but I found the story to be quite entertaining. Especially when Fenris came into the picture. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom