Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downheart the Ice Vampire

[SIZE=10pt]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Eliza Downheart[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Species: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Human/Energy Vampire[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Age: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]19[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Eyes[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]: Baby Blue[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Height: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]5'9"[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Weight: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]125 lbs[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Distinguishing Marks: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]scar under right eyes.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Hair: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Bright Red[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Force Sensitive: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Yes[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Home Planet: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Coruscant[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Bio:[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]I was sitting at a bar like any other weekend, drink in hand when a young man came crashing into me. Thus the drink flying all over me. My rapid, upsetting thoughts had pushed me to freeze the cup almost till breaking point. I had not realized this until after sending this man on his way with my Vampiric powers. When I lifted the cup to my lips to drink what was left in the cup I had burned myself on the lip of the cup.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]at the age of 15 I was turned into a Vampire by a man who had seduced me relentlessly. He was close family friend but he had had his eye on me from the day he came into my life. When my mother was unable to pick me up one Sunday afternoon she sent James, the family friend to retrieve me. Once in his truck he had me under a spell. I don't remember much from that day, just that when I came to I was craving something unknown... the energy from others.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]My sister came and told me all of my true past, I was left confused and upset. With these feeling I decided to leave, blend in with others for a while and hide away. Nobody knows where I have gone, but it is for the best. When I am found I may not go back willingly. I am not afraid to fight those who try to change, when I find a new home I will fight to kill the old one and that remains. Especially the light that goes with it.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Family:[/SIZE]​
[member="Selene Downheart"] - Sister
[SIZE=10pt]Melinda Dane - Cousin[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Joshua Dane - Cousin[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Terina Dane - Cousin[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Strengths:[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Mindless Zombie Making: Through seduction, or persuasive words and a little edge from her powers she can make weak minded people her mindless zombies.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Vampiric Healing: When she takes others essences, any wounds she has heals. Also this makes her a bit stronger.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Underestimated: Some people over look her powers, and quickly regret it.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Cryokinetic Natural: She has natural powers in the art of ice.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Swordsmenship: She has training to use most melee weapons professionally[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Weakness:[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Underestimated: Sometimes though people won’t give her the time of day, leaving certain opportunities out of reach. Till she proves herself.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Hopeless Romantic: She is well, easy to fall in love.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Equipment:[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Short Curved Sword (capable of blocking a lightsaber)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]comlink[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Armored Vest (strong enough to take a few blaster hits)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Ships: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]basic freighter[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]My Posts (First to Last)[/SIZE]

[member="Eliza Downheart"] Welcome~ A lot of the powers that you've stated are really similar to a lot of force powers that are already in Star Wars - best to train up and just have an affinity towards these powers like Mind tricks among other things (If you need help getting the names of these force powers let me know and I can help!). Also with Cyrokinetics something to train up to since you're a new character and untrained. Look forward to what you have in store story wise! :D

One, i read up on energy vampires have a thralling ability seperate from the force. no training needed its a racial trait right?
Isis Fontana used it to beat me once in a fight. and i will train her if it pleases thee [member="Spencer Jacobs"]
im not sure if were suggestion because its rare on the sight, that it maybe hard to tain in that power of cyro, or just saying it. But i once asked about having a natural talent in a certain abilitiy such as Pryokenesis, and it was allwoed, after we leanered that i was already pretty good at understanding out the power works. but anyways ill train her

[member="Romeo Sin"] - this isn't recorded in the Wookiepedia entry of Energy Vampires so I'm going to say no that its something that isn't canon thus would need to be trained. Also a character can have an affinity towards it, Spencer had an affinity towards Mentalism, because of her Empathy. Just means that they'll pick it up a bit faster :) you're not born knowing everything - its about learning :D

Is this not another meaning thrall? "They were able to drain beings of energy to feed as well as turning these beings into mindless zombies."
I don't mean to sound rude, just curious.

Matreya

This guy here, is a good example. He started off knowing how cryokinetics works, then applied it in the field, rather then just jump the gun and say yeah he knows it.

[member="Eliza Downheart"]
Mindless zombies, absolutely. Thrall tends to indicate a mostly normal person mind controlled.
That's all we're trying to say, just keep it in mind that you're able to create zombies, but not Twilight style sorts. :p

Welcome aboard!

Why do I feel like this is a star wars version of Vampire Diaries?

All jokes aside, this is awesome! I like the idea and how in many earth legends that vampires are "cold as Ice" having Cryoknesis works well.

I have a (knight level) space elf who uses cryokinesis as her only power really. Not that active with her at present. That one is not of the cryptic variety though. Maybe I should change that...just for you, [member="Spencer Jacobs"].

And welcome to the site! I approve of vamps that don't sparkle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom