Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does your character have a clone?

Clone?

• Yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • It’s a long story ...

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Sokar - Dead absorbed her essence and knowledge. Was created to carry out my plans while I dealt with some things.

Wednesday Helfire - dead absorbed her essence and knowledge. She was trained as my student and was unaware she was clone. She was basically an escape plan when I faced a particularly powerful entity.

Mystra midnight - my clone I sent back to the very distant past. Was trained in essence transference so they could body swap through time and live to the present day. The plan was to absorb there essence and knowledge but they defeated me in combat. These days we are on okay terms.

Those are just the major ones. I also had a twin if that counts on top of a dozen or more unnamed clones that served the purpose of body swapping. Also had another clone that was more major like the top three but never named because they were used specifically to be me when I really didnt want to do something but they eventually got killed off.

Two in fact. His current iteration, this fine gentleman here, Caarlyle Rausgeber. A product of spaarti cloning and data transfers which has made him the "perfect" specimen. And Subject 5 Subject 5 , an earlier effort from about a decade ago IC, who was cloned on Kamino by the ole Galactic Empire of the board (circa 2018 by memory) but his shuttle was waylaid before he could be brought before Rausgeber. 5 since woke up, and now works as an independent mercenary, who has no clue as to his connection or origins.

Enyo Typhos is Siobhan's clone. She was created out without Sio's knowledge by a cabal of genocidal HRDs who wanted to go all Skynet on the galaxy. She was meant to be a living weapon, taught to hate her template and progressively cyborgised. Eventually rebelled and toppled her makers and free her siblings...though some of their views rubbed off on her, turning her into a very amoral person. Siobhan knows of her, though they've never met. Enyo has moved on from hating her since her makers told her lies about her template, but sorta looks down on her. Besides, morally they're quite opposed. They'd definitely fight if they met. Runs Archangel.

Kyriaki is Elpsis'. In contrast to Enyo and Sio, they will actually get on when they finally meet. Presently she's stuck on a Dark Age planet where Elpsis was originally captured and brainwashed by tyrannical Jedi Lords. Elpsis was able to overcome her captors, but a splinter group used her DNA to create a more obedient clone. Kyriaki fell into the hands of a very nasty Sith cult when they stormed the lab. The cloning process was flawed and she was woken up prematurely, which manifested in various ailments. So Kyriaki has been raised in a nest of vipers, forcing her to become cunning and ruthless, though she still tries to hold on to vestiges of conscience and mitigate evil. Admires her template, though she knows little of her. She'll be the brain to Elpsis' brawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom