Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Do You Lead a Force Order?

I haven't done much with Xos in awhile sadly. But he does lead a light side force order, the Baran Do. I love writing him as he's one of my kinder characters, just don't see many good times to do so. Which I think is fine, since he is supposed to be taking care of his order, and they aren't really a combative order like Jedi can be, though they are optionally trained at some parts of it.

Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner

Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner not a Force Order per se, but a Force Cult. A rather old Force creed revolving around a Pantheon of Force Entities which have their roots in strange mythos and ancient landsites. Although the cult itself is shown as rather Dark, with very grim twists that only project the wicked nature of the worshipping civilization behind them, there are strange "Light-like" parts of the pantheon and rather excess tolerance when it comes to certain creeds (such as active druidic force circles and monasteries of holy orders, side by side with the dark cults of the ruling classes) giving yet another questionmark which, if you'd be down, would love exploring! ^_^

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Auteme Auteme who should Gerwald talk to for the NJO? And Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok is there anyone specific for SJC?

Xos Xos - Where could Ger find ya?

Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun any of the orders that Gerwald would readily know about?

Allyson Locke Allyson Locke we might cause an intergalactic incident… but I’m here for it.

Rurik Fel Rurik Fel - Do you really smell like oil?

Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall - definitely could be interesting.

Desmundor Alcademon Desmundor Alcademon - There might be something we could work out.

Lunara Azure Lunara Azure - I didn’t think etiquette was required for this. Not wearing a suit and tie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom