Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Divided We Fall Friday 8:00 PM EST

DIVIDED WE FALL
BEGINS: FRIDAY NIGHT AT 8:00 PM EST
ENDS: SUNDAY NIGHT AT 11:59 EST
A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
Concluding the events of the Galactic Event Shattered Souls, a mysterious artifact on a lost naval station called out to @[member="Xhinx Knojur"] and @[member="Daxton Bane"], two unlikely Sith Apprentices. Of an unknown origin, this artifact demonstrated subtle Dark Side tendencies while revealing that it was in search of it's brother on Rhommamool*, the sister planet of Osarian. The two worlds, historically teetering on the edge of mutual annihilation, follow their paths of orbit until they come within missile range of each other. Relations between the two worlds were done no favors during the Four Hundred Year Darkness, and an open rebellion on Rhommamool threatens to thrust the two planets back into open war.
Meanwhile, the Galactic Republic has arrived to try and negotiate a peace that is interrupted by the powers of the Sith Empire, again engaging in open conflict as both sides land troops to support the government of Osarian, while the rich mining colonies of Rhommamool hire out to any Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters who will defend their cause against their much larger and sophisticated sister planet. While the Osarian system teeters on the edge of total catastrophe, rumors of a missing Rhommamoolian mining colony begins to spread, with sightings of monstrous creatures roaming the nearby wastelands being reported.
Galactic Weekend Event Rules:
Instead of role-playing your character normally, you may have him/her mutate into one of the monstrous creatures from the missing mining colony for the duration of the Weekend Event. Contact me privately if you wish to.
All faction fleets will be role-played as *background noise* and will not have a significant outcome in the role-play itself.
*Replaced Mandalore with Rhommamool.​

Would this be a mass combat (armies) or individual thread? If the latter, would any Mandalorians want to collaborate with me for possible joint posts? I am asking so I know how might be interested ahead of time. Not sure if the Jedi would show, but if they do I would be interested in doing a joint post as well. Cheers.

As of this point in time, the Mandalorian faction will not be participating in Weekend Roleplays for the foreseeable future. We simply do not have the member base to effectively compete, and in light of the most recent weekend event, we will abstain from joining in future events at this time. As such, we request that the event be relocated to an event outside of Mandalorian space. I have spoken to Zef and Halik about this, both agree that this is the best course of action for the Faction at this point in time. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and greatly look forward to roleplaying with you all in the future.

Flint Pherson

F
Isley Verd said:
As of this point in time, the Mandalorian faction will not be participating in Weekend Roleplays for the foreseeable future...
Foiled again. Tis okay though. The site shall get new members, new factions, and new opportunities shall always abound. Two weeks from now everything could change. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom