Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Divided We Fall Friday 8:00 PM EST

All faction fleets will be role-played as *background noise* and will not have a significant outcome in the role-play itself.
but but why... fleet rp is fun ( what if we split it into two threads? a fleet one and a on land one?)

Ava Solborne

A
I don't actually like the fleet thing... <_< Maybe because none of my character is a commander of a fleet.

Viera Kisep said:
but but why... fleet rp is fun ( what if we split it into two threads? a fleet one and a on land one?)
Because fleet roleplays have a tendency to affect ground role-plays, and be overall consuming of the role-play. Everyone should be focusing on their characters, and not fleets, during Weekend Events unless otherwise stated.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
___

Sunday Morning Update
A Missile Stand-off

So we in the home stretch now and I've included a sub-plot about the use of the Twin Sisters warheads. Now. This plot assumes a few things that I gathered from Tef's first post. So I'd like to share them here.

Assumption 1:
There are two battlefields. One on Osarian between Republic and Sith Ground Forces for control of the Osarian Military. And another at the Lion's Maw Crash Site.

Assumption 2:
Rhommamool is an Open Rebellion and a Rogue State, with missiles. That has contracted out mercenaries.

Assumption 3:
The Osarians haven't picked a side between Republic or Sith.

Assumption 4:
Neither side wants to fire their missiles because: 1. Osarian owns Rhommamool and kinda likes that. 2. Rhommamool can't survive without Osarian aid. 3. Blowing up Teferi and any Sith Ground Forces kinda puts a damper on Osarian Politics.

___

So yeah. Sorry for the cliff-hanger. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom