Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Divided We Fall Friday 8:00 PM EST

Flint Pherson

F
The Republic is happy to join in on the fun. Woot woot! We will also be discussing our plans and strategies in the Republic Faction Forums between then and now. All Republic members are welcome to join the Brainstorming Session. Thanks guys. :D

Flint for the love of all that's holy. Stop hiding in your little ship and come out and play. We still have much unsettled between us. hahahaha

*pauses to sign 'Republic Scum drink Bantha Milkshakes' with a silver highlighter on the tips of the nuclear warheads to be used on the weekend events*

Flint Pherson

F
Fughahaha. One of these days you'll argue with my 'little boats' turbolasers. Until then...

*sips his milkshake* :D :p

hahaha for all its vaulted size and length, your turbolasers will have a hard time hitting little humble me. But I promise you I will try and give you something to shoot at this weekend.

Ever play Missile Command?

Flint Pherson

F
Nope I Starcraft baby!

/end hijack. pm sent to Daxton to continue our conversation. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom