Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Declaration of War against the Empire!

The Rebel Alliance has declared war against the Imperial Remnant!

The Rebellion will strike from the shadows; strike from all directions, headmanned by unflinching starfighter pilots and courageous spies, mutilating the relentless fist of the greedy Imperials. As they tighten their grip, more star systems shall inevitably slip through their fingers. Don't stand by while the galaxy's stars fall one-by-one. We are the protectors of sacred Liberty, against the filthy, constricting, unquenchable tyranny of the Empire's Child.

What is the meaning of all this? Simple. We're giving you the opportunity to be a part of something different--a pair of factions at each others' throats without the OOC drama; a new approach to major faction expansion and minor faction relevance; factions that are character-driven and driven to develop like characters; classic Star Wars. With the cooperation of [member="Mason Deschart"] and Co., we will be forging an exciting and mutually engaging storyline for our two factions, intense, and yet stress-free.

Join us (if you're brave enough) in our fight to eradicate the Imperial Movement!
(Or join the Empire. Fine. Be that way. :p )

However that may be, a war is only a war until it becomes a mass blood-shed free-for-all covering more parts of the galaxy than a hyper-drive.

I offer my services.

Spies? On my watch? Hell-to-the-no!

| [member="Ater Notechis"] | [member="Sever Voss"] | [member="Semaj Srehtam"] |

((Really looking forward to this! May the best major-faction-to-be win! :lol:))

Lord Ghoul

L
slide_261281_1720611_free.gif

Ater Notechis

Same agenda, different place...
[member="Meraki Stomm II"]

Our stance is clear - we do not negotiate with terrorists. And do not be fooled by the 'rebel' tag - they propose a systematic use of terror as some sort of policy.

What they stand for is the killing of Imperial personnel for political reasons, purely as a public statement. It would be folly to join them and mark those that follow them for what they are - murderers.

Order is everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom