Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Declaration of War against the Empire!

Ater Notechis said:
Our stance is clear - we do not negotiate with terrorists. And do not be fooled by the 'rebel' tag - they propose a systematic use of terror as some sort of policy. What they stand for is the killing of Imperial personnel for political reasons, purely as a public statement. It would be folly to join them and mark those that follow them for what they are - murderers. Order is everything.
Spoken like a true Imperial. :p

Shargon'Ta said:
Need someone assassinated?
Actually, that could be an interesting story.

While I have my own. . . reservations on Imperial intervention, it was them and their ideal which brought an end to civil war on my homeworld. A civil war started by rebels who wished for more when our world was in a state of peace and contentment. Their greed for more when many were happy as things were led to a war, very few truly fought for their beloved belief of wishing to be free to seek out and explore as part of the galaxy. That was at least a fair reason of ideology, but sadly few of them followed such.

Order and the preservation of peace is the way of the Empire, and it is a path Crina supports. Rebels merely murder and destroy for their selfish ends. You would find fewer wars if there were fewer rebels claiming to be heroes. History can always be spun by the victors, its what they do that those who write the stories see and tell is what defines them.

Alva Calvarona said:
Also I'm prettier than her.
271.gif

Do not be fooled by the propaganda displayed by these rebels. In a galaxy that needs order there is nothing worse than a group of anarchists trying to overthrow a government bent on creating peace. That is what you see here. While the Rebellion seeks to assault us from their strategic location across the galaxy, the Remnant will not be taken lightly. We will show them what superior might and firepower do to their pathetic attempt to usurp the Emperor and Empress. This rebellion shall be crushed just as we crushed the rebels on Crina, and while we crush them we will bring more planets into the fold of peace and order!

In other news, this is a mutually agreed upon storyline that we came up with together, so as Genevieve said, there's an extreme lack of the at your throat mentality involved. In fact, we're pretty much all looking forward to writing the classic storyline here. That said, if you want to be involved, better join one of us! Of course you should join the Imperial Remnant to be on the winning side!

Now, I ain't gonna go and make moral judgments here on who's in the right or wrong. Honestly, I don't care. However, my services are available to the both of you. First come, first served. Just make sure you can afford the fee.

Oh, and don't waste your time trying to recruit me when I show up. I generally don't take sides on political stuff. Closes doors to potental clients. Sides, I got a full plate already between the Nova PMC and my freelance work.

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"] [member="Mason Deschart"]

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
*raises hand*

A rebel would be a terrorist, especially if they are working to take down a legitimate imperial based government who does nothing but provide for their people on a just and orderly way.

Serco Savar

S
And here I was just thinking how bored I was without anything to do. I guess saber whipping Rebels...................again could be fun.

/me shakes head "can't a guy go more than a week without some one trying to kill him."

Ater Notechis

Same agenda, different place...
Darth Veles said:
Nice to clearly see who the aggressor is! :)

The "good" factions should therefore help the Imperial Remnant in their defensive war.

"You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."
- Obi-Wan Kenobi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom