Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Jedi

Would you like to have me?

I am a child born of the Darkside. I cannot hide what I am, nor do I wish to.

I am offering you the opportunity of catching me. I believe an attempt of turning someone like me would be interesting to RP out, or even locking me up, assuming all of these would be actively RP'd out, as I have no wish of lettin this character sit on the shelf.

Any takers?

Placeholder 0123

P
Hmm...this could be a lot of fun, honestly. Graxin has something close to that same origin as well--it could be interesting.

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Elora"]

Hmm, is Theed alright? Graxin has been there perfecting healing for the past few threads. Anywhere work however.

And I can endorse [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]. Lovely writer, that one.

[member="Cameron Centurion"] It is a learning experience, father. Why be content with the squabbles of the Sith amongst themselves when there are Jedi to be among with? They are too good and pure to hurt a child who has technically not committed any crime as of yet, and if they are not, they will be exposed. Do not worry - I am not my mother, nor my sisters. I will break this captivity myself when the time comes.

Hah. Go forth and investigate then, [member="Elora"]. When you're done, however, play time is over. There is nothing to learn from either of the organizations you seem to be...associating with. Nothing of value, anyways.

Do seek an audience with [member="Kiskla Grayson"], however. She's a dear old friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom