Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Jedi

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
You know whats a good mark of power that is much better, Experience, Knowledge, acceptance of both light and dark. You know, the ability to actually work with your emotions and the force rather than seal them away or just use them. :D

But on a serious not, that's actually kinda cool, i didn't realize thats what was up with the green eyes your family members have. Still confused why you would separate from your family though to join weird Jedi, but hey. They do have... uh... well... Someone, tell me something cool Jedi have? I got nothing...

Elora said:
Not just a random green - we have a very specific, very bright hue of green, and it glows.

But I had a hell of a time getting the green to work on this model's facE :(

[member="Maria Natalja"]
I know you were talking about a family thing. Just said Maria had green eyes. :p

I know the struggle... :D

Also, odin is da bestest god of all.

Placeholder 0123

P
Would anyone like to talk about [member="Norge Rucras"]'s new film while we're at it? I think we all would. It's lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom