Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Das Mordgeld ~{ Black Empire Rebellion of Deneba OOC }~

inactivechar01

I
[member="Cynthia Raxis"]

Yeah, I did ignore it but it is because of the fact that you shot a missile with a rifle while riding a speeder bike at high speeds. So I am asking you to edit it because I do not see this as possible in the current scenario.

Kark this lol, I am just gonna let this slide cause I don't want to ruin the fun I was having in this thread. I will edit my post taking in the missile hit and speeder hit tomorrow.

--

Otherwise, if anyone wants to have some neat story meeting The Harbinger himself. A good vs. evil sort of thing, philosophical and all that along with some 'punches', I am game. :p

Alyona Volkovna (Алёна)

Алёна Вохин (Light of the Voxyn)
[member="Ashmedai"]
[member="Haytham Kaze"]
[member="Bryn'jarr Astaris"]

Just establishing turn order real quick, after Ashmedai mentioned it sort of. Starting from next post, which is Bryn's.

1) Bryn'jarr
2) Ashmedai
3) Alyona
4) Haytham

Sound about right?

[member="Haytham Kaze"]

Seems you've dropped right in my sector! Given my ride off this rock just got switched out for a squadron of Tie Fighters, you wanna go a few rounds? I've got zero experience in PVP so this should be both entertaining and possibly embarrassing but it's all part of the fun right?

Unless you're looking at fighting soemone else, you game? You technically have the advantage here. xD

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
I think im about to do battle with [member="Bryn'jarr Astaris"], but i'd be willing to do a 2v1 with you guys if you'd like.

He's only a few meters away from [member="Ashmedai"] and [member="Alyona Volkovna"].

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom