Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Strider

Krest said:
[member="Darth Strider"]

What [member="Darth Vindica"] is saying however doesnt mean you cant have your backstory and all the training that you did. What you can do is have it so your character is weak from their revival and slowly regain their strength. You start at acolyte rank in terms of power, but you still have all the knowledge.
This ^

I forgot to add that bit, so thank ya @Krest.

But yeah [member="Darth Strider"], what Krest said. You'll have to be an acolyte in terms of strength but that doesn't erase your backstory or knowledge etc.

Strider Garon said:
Son, cuz you play with a glow stick and practice space wizardry don't make ya invincible. *Looks at mandalorian tag* Your kidding right? Boy, you gonna get schooled.
Isn't it the time for you to go into jungles, old man? One day I'm for sure gonna make a nice steak out of that shiny ass of yours.

A Darth that pops up, and claims the name. Gets in a fight with a Mandalorian.

Either you are Bold, Stupid, or both.

I commend that. I look forward to reading more about this character.

Know what, he can have my name.

*Redirects all his childpayment bills to [member="Darth Strider"]*

you have no idea how many times i been asked in discord and in skype if Strider Garon went all FU.

Strider Garon said:
Know what, he can have my name.

*Redirects all his childpayment bills to [member="Darth Strider"]*

you have no idea how many times i been asked in discord and in skype if Strider Garon went all FU
Oh boi.
I'm glad that by law its my characters last name (as stated in his 3000 yo ID). Even though he's known as Strider.
Seems like you have to find yet another one(s) if you wanna have at least a couple of credits left on your bank account)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom