Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Darkness Falls // NIO Invasion of TSE held Bastion | OOC

Ravraa is gonna be pissed if he goes through the whole campaign without fighting a Sithie.

looking to dance.

What about you fighting me before my other duel ? We could make a 1vs1 interupted by the NPC fray and then I engage DK-03 DK-03 or something. Y'know a cool stuff, I don't mind a 2vs2 either if DK agree.

tenor.gif

Emperor Carnifex

.....well anyways, Voyance is around if any Sith want to tango.

Would a former Emperor and self-proclaimed Chaos-God of Gluttony suffice?

Rezom

R
I believe I'd like to join with Rezom. He's an apprentice of another player, Ra's. He already has experience in battle with various weapons or unarmed, which he now uses to bolster his skills with lightsabers (primarily a Juyo style, may use one or two blades depending on circumstances). He often also carries a slugthrower with him.

He's not extremely advanced in the force, but knows some basic stuff. Mainly it's things like heightened coordination, senses, and the precognition that's common in force sensitives. And he can use passion to bolster his abilities naturally. But don't expect him to be pulling some ridiculous skill feats in the force.

Halketh

Libertas quae sera tamen
Looking for someone to sip tea and provide sardonic commentary with; high value placed on locals with balconies.

Bonus merit awarded for witty remarks and sarcasm.

Alternatively we could just smash each other's faces in. I'm flexible. So's Kezec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom