Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dancing mandalorians and elders. [Adi'ka awaud]

Mariah watched as things progressed and the Lepi still somehow managed to bounce and move her way through the conflict. It was still methodical somehow. She hadn't changed now any more than she had from before the fight had started. Unlike Mariah, who stayed out of the fight personally. And then Adi'ka gave the signal to White. The droid took a single large step forwards and his fingers intertwined with those of the targets gunhand from behind while the other gripped his other wrist, they both yanked backwards snapping fingers of his gunhand and the wrist of his other.

The droid shoved a foot into the mans right back-knee forcing him to drop to the ground and pulling his arms behind him holding both wrists with one hand as it kicked away the blaster. The droid spoke simply, "Resistance will hurt." it warned squeezing the wrists slightly which no doubt were in enough pain as it was, one hand with broken fingers and the others wrist.

Mariah shook her head as she walked back inside, "Well that got crazy fast didn't it." she said leaning against one of the walls, holding her blaster pointed down but ready to move if necessary. Though she doubted that'd be the case. "You really didn't think that through did you bud." she asked the mugger cocking her head at the no doubt pained face.

Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud

Pain, violence, death. Mariah was always in the eye of the storm raging around her, not knowing that the very cause every time were indirectly the machinations of her amulet. So naive and innocent after all these years. And delicious in her fear to loose this very amulet, ensuring her fragile longlivety. Fear that feeds the power of artefact even more. What did the puny mortal know of real immortality? She had not even a solid connection to the force.

The pesty little rabbit. Again! She would suffer for things 4000 years ago her accursed bloodline did. Perhaps the rodent was even the very reincarnation that caused all the trouble! She had to suffer! She had to... The amulet slipped back into a dormant state, as the presence of silvery light shined into the darkness of the void. It must not be detected by them!

The goon in the grip of the droid whinced. "The bounty hunter... he was to get us..." He silent as he realized that he and his dead friends were not even the target of the gone snakebeing. "They died for nothing", he realized in resignation. Almost pitiable, would he and his accomplices not have wreaked havoc and destruction in the cantina.

"Great droid! A made bounty hunter!", Adi'ka praised the machine that had overwhelmed the goon. "An oil bath would be in order and a droid spa! I would pay. I ..."

She was cut short by a stern voice at the entrance: "In the name of the Silver Jedi Concord! What is meaning of this? Forbidden weapons, assault, murder. Who is responsible for this mess?"
A man in intimidating brown hooded robe and shiny silver armor boots and gauntlets flanked by three uniformed soldiers of the feared Antarian Rangers entered the cantina.

What a streak of bad luck! Perhaps the only Rangers on the entire moon and led by the also unique and most feared and dangerous individual the galaxy had to offer in this sector: a jedi knight!

Adi'ka was baffled. "Of 85 billions of beings and millions of cantinas, the braintick and his lapdogs choosed this one to spend their stolen riches on whores and booze?!", she mumbled in disgust.
To Mariah she said smiling. "I had to go. Mandalorians and disruptors are not well liked by this ilk. Say to shiny hypocritic do-gooder and his minions, well, that you arrested the goon and and let the evil bounty hunter lepi who killed the others escape. See you later!"

She ignited her rocket boots and began to dart through the room.

"Surrender, fiendish rogue, you are under arrest!", the jedi shouted and ignited his lightsaber. The blue energydonuts of the rangers followed the dodging lepi. Two stun bolts actually hit her, but one was deflected by her small energyshield and the other she endured. Tough girl!
"Mandalorian flight pattern Besh!", one still shooting ranger stated coldly.

"A Mandalorian spy...", the jedi mused. At the same time he threw his weapon! The energy blade whirled like a spinning wheel of death after Adi'ka with unnatural speed. At the last moment the lagomorph flew a sharp turn and crashed through the panorama window of the cantina, narrowly dodging the hot blade of the knight.
She fell into the chasm of the vertical city of Nar Shaddaa. Rangers and Jedi sprinted to the broken window, but they were too late.
One ranger took aim with a sharpshooting rifle. "I could get the spy, sir!"

"No", the jedi said. "you could hit innonents if you miss."

"I never miss and nobody on this slimeball is innocent, sir", he snarled, but obeyed the enigmatic mystic warrior.

The robed figure catched the flying sword hilt, that miraculously returned to his hand and deactivated the blade. Than he walked to Mariah, her droid and their captive. His calmless was infective. The peope still in the cantina became less agitated and even the former hostage stopped sobbing.

"Well, well, miss, could you please enlighten me, what happened here?", he asked Mariah.

Her amulet, the actual cause of all the calamities was now only an innocent pretty trinket, concealed from the parapsychic powers of the jedi.

Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr

Last edited:
Mariah shook her head at the man. Pity-able. Maybe. But his madness was dangerous and it was better he was caught now. At least that's how she viewed it. Right target or not, he was willing to use people as meat shields and that was something she wasn't ok with. Mariah and White both felt pride in response to Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud 's praise of the droid.

However all faces turned as there were voices heard, Mariah rolled her eyes as she heard the voices and saw who it was. Well that'd be fun. Adi'ka was even less happy than Mariah was. She gave a nod and a smile, not wanting her voice to be heard by the jedi, as Adi'ka gave her goodbye. They could meet again, they had the comm numbers.

Mariah watched the following events ensue, not moving to the aid of either side. She certainly couldn't do anything to help. And if she did, she'd screw herself over. Besides, she had seen first hand that Adi'ka could take care of herself. And she proved that yet again here. Mariah felt a hint of fear when she saw the jedi throw his weapon after calling her a spy.

Yet she escaped. And the jedi wouldn't allow him to further attempt to fight as he put too much at risk. Mariah shook her head at what utter chaos had just occured. She gave a nod to her droid, who released the captives wrists, though ensured he had no weapon remotely near him. Not that he could use one with his limbs in the state they were in.

She enjoyed the calm the jedi had, in spite of the slightly judge-mental sound of his voice. She gave a nod to the man who's fingers on one hand, and wrist of the other, were now broken as her droid walked back to her. Holding out the mans blaster pistol to give one of the rangers. "Take a guess. Bounty hunter, not the furry one, came in. After a bit someone shouted about him. He was a thisspiasian by the way. Working four arms and all. Fight got started, I called my droid to help me get out. Your boy over there had some buddies, ended up taking a hostage. I sent my droid in to try and stop him. The Lepi at some point roasted the others and you can see what happened to him. Naturally chasing the Lepi wasn't exactly an option and, honestly, even if it were I don't know if I would have because dying to a disruptor is not exactly a pleasant idea."

She gave a nod to the mangled fingers, grimacing at the pain he must be in, not just physically but emotionally. "And my Mariah Marr. No doubt you'll end up needing that for your records. And yes, I am older than I look, I have the documents on my ship to prove it. And the ship itself if that weren't enough. No I'm not force sensitive but my mother at least was. Used to work on droids and unfortunately not everyone follows the law after getting their droids fixed, which means I end up in answering questions."

She'd been through some of these processes before. Wasn't expecting to have to deal with it today. Honestly, she was rather upset about how it turned out. She was hoping that there'd be a bit more fun and a little less blaster fire and questions.

The jedi nodded slightly. He was perhaps in his forties and the flowing wavy brown hair and the neatly trimmed beard let him look handsome and imposing. "I see. No need to verify your testitomy, madame. It sounds plausible." He sighed. "Plausible for this hotbed moon of the dark side at least. I wanted to meet up with said bounty hunter because his prey is very dangerous, but now me and my men are delayed to deliver this arrested man here to justice. After we will have first aided him, of course."

"I´ll kill that rodent", spat the arrested goon as one of the rangers tended to his injuries.
The freed hostage was comforted by another ranger.
The third said: "Perhaps you both will serve your time in same detention camp, when we find that white womp rat!"

Mariah was thankfully no longer in the focus of the jedi. Actually the forcewielding warrior looked quite concerned.

But Mariah was free to go. The advantage of the selfrightious jedi was that they could cut short the red tape of law enforcement.

Mariah nodded and smiled appreciatively as he said her testimony was fine. She was tempted to try and do something more, but he was a jedi and they had their weird habits.

She raised an eyebrow at the goon as he gave his words about killing the rodent. She couldn't entirely blame him. But she was still pretty sure he got what he deserved. The attention was off her, and that meant it was time to leave, she gave a nod to White and began to go outside again waiting for him.

"Master Jedi," She said, "Thanks for the help and smooth work. And y'all should amend those no attachments vow sometime. More fun that way."

She'd be on her way soon, hitching a taxi towards her ship where she'd stay for awhile. No need to book hotels or anything, her ship was plenty massive and she had this spot reserved for another day, 30% off for another day after if she felt like it. Wasn't too much for someone like her to truly profit off of here though so she'd probably end up leaving if she didn't get a job.

Well, today had gone...less than optimally. She was scot-free right now though. And while Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud might not be, she wasn't captured. And for the moment that was enough for Mariah to feel at ease.

Her comlink buzzed and a message popped up: "Hey, Big M, we could use your help or at least Shiny-White as backup. 20% of the bounty?" A set of coordinates followed.

An unsavoury part of the unsavoury lower levels of this unsavoury moon.

Bountyhunting was very lucrative... and very dangerous. But Adi'ka wants her help with the acquise she and Nibo were hunting.
The jedi said the prey was perhaps more than the Thispiassian could handle alone.

More than the snakebeing and the lagomorph could handle?

Mariah sat in her ship, lounging on a couch when her link buzzed and she read the message. 20% of a bounty. Not awful. And she'd get to see the Lepi again so that was nice. Still, it wasn't in the best place, on an already not great moon. And Mariah tended to avoid conflict.

Then again, she didn't have to be directly involved. "White, get me a big crate and a hover-cart, and put some of those swarm-drones in it. Maybe 16. That should be sufficient. I'm getting on a flight suit, I really should buy another actual set of armor sometime, and I'll get my hoverboard." she called out typing into her commlink a response. Heya, consider me on the way. Bringing White and some drones.

Mariah would put on an orestiad-flight-suit, attaching the mariahs-gauntlet over it. And holstering two bar-58-blaster-pistols beside her. White had both of the pv-16-sunfury-pulse-pistols as well as an IR-1 and would take a small air speeder to haul the crate, meanwhile Mariah leapt onto her repulsor-board chuckling at the feeling of maneuverability and speed the board had.

Flight was one of the things she was good at. After decades as a pilot with all the grace of youth, you have a habit of becoming very good at certain things you do a lot. 3 dimensional flight movement was one of those. Soon her and White were both heading down towards the coordinates given. Taking care to avoid any possible checkpoints or anywhere she might get in trouble along the way. Technically all she had was legal she figured. And hunting bounties often was as well. But she liked keeping a low profile.

In the labyrinth of old rusty factory towers, long forgotten apartment blocks and bottomless chasms with howling winds, the lightning of blaster bolts flashed at the coordinates send by Adi'ka. She and Nibo were pinned down by the hired guns of their prey.

The Lepi really needed someone with the technical expertise of Mariah. Without her armor she was seriously outmatched by the opposition.
She rolled from one cover to another as concentrated fire destroyed the first. She only had her tiny disruptor pistol with a very short range. And the foes were cybernatically enhanced: Gank Killers!

Great! Her dad would not like if she died without her armor. Kark, she would not like it!
As she found Nibo, the Thispiassian was already deep in trouble. His acquise were there but an ambush of a dozen Gank was waiting for him too.

"Lowly peasssant, believing to outsssmart your better", the voice of another Thispiassian echoed through the alley.

"You are under arressst!", Nibo shouted and shot a Gank in the chest, only to be forced back into cover by supressing fire. "You are guilty of 43 murdersss in the firssst degree of innocent hatchlingssss of many speciesss! You will come with me - alive or dead!"

Adi'ka liked him even more! He was outmatched and still did his job.

The other Thispiassian laughted hissing. "Murder? They were only mammalsss! Pleasssure and food. Born to entertain a noble of an old and important master race which had teached the fledgling jedi the art of restrain and meditation. But how could a member of the lowly and dumb working classss comprehend that? The taste of usssed and tortured mammal cupsss! Delicious when devored... still alive!"

Ad'ka´s blood turned to ice water and her fur stand on hair. The acquise was a crazy cannibal, an eater of other sentients! She had heard how Thispiassian eat little animals alive for supper, but sentients?

"I will eat your cute white, little pet too, commoner! I will digest her still struggling little body", the mad criminal teased Nibo.
It was an effective taunt!

Nibo screamed in rage and assaulted the cover of two Gank Killer, taking himself two strafing blaster bolts while killing the two mercenaries with all four heavy blaster pistols raining destruction on the armored cyborgs at point blank.

But now he was in the crossfire of the rest.
The acquise laughted haughtily. "Fool! Now you die, knowing that I will eat your pleasure pet, lowly degenerated interracial traitor of our master race!"

Degenerated?! The crazy racistic cannibal called him degenerated?! That was rich!
But Adi'ka felt the anger in herself rise to boiling point. She would soon do also something stupid to shut the arrogant madman up

She hoped, Mariah would come soon, evaluate the situation correct and did something against the accursed hightech killercyborgs! She was a gearhead too. She would have countermeasures against the gadgets of the Ganks... so at least the Lepi hoped.

Than she adrenalien kicked in and she jumped into the fray, disruptor blazing.

Mariah heard the blaster fire, and could see it lighting up an area still below her. She hovered behind the crate and opened it up, sixteen swarm-drones escaped it's containment all hooked up to her gauntlet. White leapt out of the speeder, plummeting below. He saw Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud and Nibo first, and then right onto the enemy thisspiasspian firing at them. Even as he was falling he raised the IR-1. The weapon had some good distance which meant he just had to aim right. And could fire a blast once every 1.2 seconds. While still in the air he let out a blast towards the enemy reptile and then landed gracefully activating his shield generator again.

And then machinery no more loud than the last. The swarm drones were small, had basic shields, two repeating blasters, and were very fast. The sixteen droids poured into the area unleashing a hail of blaster fire. Even though it lasted only two or three seconds originally, that was over 100 blaster bolts from multiple directions and targets that moved far faster than simple skeet shooting. They were semi-aimed to be non-lethal. But if they died, they died.

Mariah dropped down on her repulsor board behind a wall. And spoke loudly as her drones moved swiftly around to avoid getting shot. "Heya buddy! I've got plenty of drones, a very upgraded combat droid, along with these hunters, and more drones if I feel like wreaking havoc! So, consider long and hard, because the moment I turn those drones on you again. There'll be so little of you left it'll seep through the riddled floor!"

Mariah's heart was pounding. She was not a violent person. She did not want to be here. But boy if she wasn't going to take advantage of decades of experience and droids at her disposable than someone had another thing coming. Unlike many droids, hers had a habit of being reinforced against ION and EMP weaponry. And every one of them had basic shielding combined with plastoid armoring. The swarm drones could still be taken down with a few good hits of a light blaster, that is...if you could hit them. White wouldn't be as easy of a target. His armoring was superior and he was made to be fast, agile, and strong with combat intelligence.

If the gank killers and their reptillian leader had sense in them, she was pretty sure they'd surrender. However, if she saw them even remotely prepare to fire on them, or any of her droids, she was going to have them unleash waves of blasterfire from their two repeating blaster cannons on each droid. Adi'ka helped Mariah earlier. Time to return that favor.

For once the pesty droids the amulets pawn used and whose it could not influence or feed off were useful.
Down there were so many evildoers and a really dark soul much better suited for such a poweerful artefact, but over the ages it had learned that such bright flames of destruction and bloodshed came to an early end. A careful if not outright craven host like Mariah was always the better choice.

Honorable and boring Mariah let the enemy a choice to surrende. Time to incite some delicious bloodshed!

The Gank Killers seemed for a moment ready to surrender, but one began to shot on the run - and the others followed his lead. They wanted to fight their way out of their own trap that had suddenly turned against them.
Mariah reacted of course with deadly and overwhelming force. The cybernatical enhanched Gank were though, precise and very fast, but it was no even match with Mariah sniping and the two bounty hunters using their sudden chances. No Gank Killer escaped the deadly trap they have laid themselves.
Some lucky ones were at the end unconscious or had their complex neural interfaces incapacitated. Some were expending clouds of molecules and some were riddled with blaster holes.

"Thanks for the help!", shouted Adi'ka to Mariah and a broad grin flashed in her direction. The small lagomorph had changed her hold-out disruptor with a compact repeating blaster of one the Gank Killers.

"Yesss, thank you very much, unexpected helper!", the Thispiassian said, tipping one weapon to his helmet at a greeting.
"Fair share for you of the bounty", he reenforced Adi'kas former offer.

And a rich bounty it was. Not only the Thispiassian acquise would be worth much, but the Gank Killer gang would have bounties on their ugly heads.

"Let me go! I will pay you off", the cornered acquise was pathetically begging. His tail had several smoldering blaster holes. Mariah was not sure who of the two bounty hunters did shot him - perhaps both simultaniously as he tried to sneak away. "I am rich and influencal! I would not ssstay in custody long anyway. I have tiesss to the royal family..."

"As I sssaid: You are under arressst!", Nibo said with a cold voice. "And whatever they do or do not with you, I'll make sure you will never eat anything ssssolid again!"

The Thispiassian bounty hunter holstered his weapons and let his powerful fists of a working class man slam down on the noble degenerate cannibal. Bones were breaking and howls of agony echoed through the alley.
As he finished his victim would indeed never again touch, let alone eat someone without cybernatical aid.

"I like yor style!", Adi'ka said breathless.
"And I like your ssscent", the snakeman confessed. "And your lower pair of extremetiesss, how are they called, legsss, are ssstrong and beautiful", he added half jokingly and half as serious compliment. He was clearly interested in Adi'ka.

"Hey, a guy who do not say as opening line ,you are cute' or something! Now I really like you!" The Lepi grinned.

The amulet of Mariah was satisfied.

Last edited:
The fools decided they still to still escape. That was not an option left to them. Firepower was unleashed. They really should have thought harder on how much they'd outmatched themselves. They were on edge as it was with Adi'ka and Nibo. Better chances then. But Mariah was enough to tip the scales, and as a result, they toppled.

Mariah waved at the white lepi as she thanked her, taking off her helmet and smiling, "Had to pay you back a little for the Rodian didn't I. Bounty Hunting isn't really my work, but I made an exception." she said shrugging her shoulders. She gave a nod to the Thispiassian as he also thanked her, and agreed to the bounty share promised. Good thing she was getting profit out of this. Money was valuable, especially when running a ship as big as hers.

More than one bounty worth. She turned her head with a raised eyebrow as she heard what he said. As if he could pay her enough to hide a bounty, or her conscience. She'd heard just enough from him, and from Nibo earlier, to know full well simply releasing him would be an immoral move. Mariah wasn't the greatest, but she wasn't all that bad either. She considered responding, but she heard Nibo's words, and turned her back.

She knew the types who talked like that. She knew the types of things they tended to do. And she didn't want to see it, but she wasn't going to stop it either. Mariah shut her eyes managing her breathing as she avoided having to listen to the pain. Cruel creature or not. She wasn't one to enjoy torture. Her solution would have been a surgery if she was forced into such a position. Certainly not pleasant either, but less painful.

Once that was over she shook her head, adjusting her hair so she'd be able to put on her helmet again and nodding to White who leapt up, propelled off the wall, and onto the air speeder. All the drones returned to the crate with an order. Those two were still getting along at seemed, she smiled and chuckled shaking her head in response. She leaned against the wall, her repulser board still under her. "Brutal aren't you?" she prompted both of them, "If I end up needing hunters, I'll know who to call."

She shoved off the wall, the boards hovered her closer to them as she crossed her arms smiling, "We should be careful on the moon though now. They know you're here Adi'ka, wouldn't be surprised if they can figure out how to track that. Might want to get the bounty, and then we might want to be somewhere else. They'll be looking for your ship and won't want to let you take off or leave. Fun time should probably wait. Sometimes it's better that way."

"Ssshe isss right", the Thispiassian said, roughly putting magnacuffs at the mutilated hands of his unconcious acquise. "I deliver thisss package and we meet again to sssplit the bounty... and thisss fun time, black bunny of death, if you ssstill want. I would find sssuch an experience very interesssting."

The ears of Adi'ka sank. "Yes", she sighted, "she is right of course. I had to run from this slimy moon and its dogooder jedi."

She stand up on her toes and kissed the smooth helmet faceplate of Nibo. "Re'turcye mhi. See you later, I hope!"

She asked Mariah: "Where do we meet another? Some place where an outer rim girl, an expansion boy and a human with an oldfashioned dialect could meet, without be pestered by some crazy faction?"

She was on the move again, looting enough credits and hardware from the dead enemies, as she could carry, and ignited her boot rockets.

Mariah was amazed by the acute hearing of the Lepi and had to admit that she indeed in spire of practicing has always a hint of oldfashioned dialect of her youth in her voice.

Longing, unfullfilled lust. Delicious dessert for the amulet. Mariah was such a good slave and host!

Mariah grimaced looking at the hands, she could pity pain without pitying the man himself. Nibo agreed, quite happily. Adi'ka seeed a bit upset about the run in with the jedi but was soon back on her toes. It was funny, how fast the bunny made friends. And how odd the friends could be. She cocked her head as the Lepi said she had an old fashioned dialect and hesitated for a moment, "I don't-" she paused and then put a hand over her mouth, "Oh, no, you're right, I do."

She'd realized that before of course but kind of forgot. "Probably the military schools fault. They don't like change." she said shaking her head as she thought about the planet to go to next. Still, it surely didn't show all that much. Maybe Adi'ka was just a lot more attentive and aware. She certainly hadn't been lacking in skills so far.

"How about Unagin. It's close, but far enough out of the way of Silver Jedi territory for them to have jurisdiction, and not in the Byrn'Adul territory who would slaughter us." She suggested. Mariah was impatient, but she wasn't always so impatient as to be reckless. Still she wanted to meet again. And this plan made the most sense, Nibo collects the bounty and splits it with them after.

Course, if he tried to backstab them, Mariah knew he wouldn't be nearly as hard to find as others. A Thispiassian tended to stick out in a crowd. But that was just her years talking. She didn't really think he'd turn on them.

Adi'ka smiled and she looked even cuter with that unexpected tiny canines, proof of her not being really of bunny heritage even if she looked like one.
"Unagin than! I´ll be there, friend Mariah!" She waved and rushed with roaring rocket boots skyward, flying with hazardous maneuvers amog obstacles and architecture elements.

"Ssshe could have abandoned me any time and yet ssshe ssstayed", Nibo said. "Ssshe hasss really faith in you."

He dragged his acquise away igniting his jetpack too. "Untill we meet again on Unagin!"

Mariah cocked her head as she saw the canines. How did she not see those before. So what she was carnivorous? That was...well it made sense actually.

She waved in return as she watched Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud soar off chuckling to herself. She turned to see Nibo and hear his response as well. Mariah smiled in response to it. "Thank you, for telling me." she said. That was a pleasent thing to know. "Until then Nibo!" she agreed as he prepared to takeoff. Mariah put her helmet back on, and it took her into the air next to White and the air speeder.

"I'm headed to my ship. I'll meet you there." she told him. He wouldn't be slow, but her repulser board was a great deal faster than most speeders and she was gone in moments headed to her ship preparing for take off. White would arrive shortly after of course, and put up the cart, speeder, and drones.

And then they could head off to Unagin. She was sure they could find a good place there to meet.

Unagin, a few days later.
The small but mighty gunship "Parsniper Mork" landed in the space port city on the southern hemisphere of the planet.
Foggy Forests strechted to the horizont and the architecture of the old trade port behind its mighty duracrete walls echoed the times when this planet was firmly in the hand the Hutt Empire. These days were long gone. Now traders paid their taxes to whatever corrupt regime of the wartorn galaxy hold sway over this backwater sector at the moment.

Busy people of many species of "the slice" did commerce. Nobody cares that a small Mandalorian warship landed in one of the bays with the typical round blastwalls of old built as repulsorlift was not common.

Nobody but the custom officer aka protection rackteer, of course. Like all bullies the old Houk with a cyberleg was a coward and the small heavily armed alien Mandalorian stepping down the ramp of her ship intimidated him to charge only a symbolic fee.
Being part of the most feared mercenary culture of the galaxy had many advantages.

And so Ad'ka of clan Awaud strolled down the alleys of Unagins greatest port city, watched mighty bulk freighters and small smuggling vessels take on and off and finally sat down in an open air cantina with splendid panorama view.
She waited for the comlink call of her new friends.

Mariah's trip wasn't a long one, she didn't have much else to do really. Like often there was a little extra payment for a port to land a ship as large as hers. It wasn't the biggest they had to let in of course, so still not awful. But it was one of many expenses that she was used to. She'd learned what cost what, and as a result, knew often when she was being swindled. It probably helped that her entire ship was filled with droids moving around along with White who was often by her side. Mariah didn't have the reputation of a mandalorian, but she had decades of experience and knew to keep White with her when she needed an intimidation factor. His plastoid plated face was just real enough to feel familiar yet just cold enough to see him killing you without changing expression.

She stepped out into the open air and pulled back her hair breathing in the much leaner air of a planet with forests. Artificially clean air was familiar yeah, but there would always be something nice about a forests air. Feel more cleaner and natural. She grabbed her gauntlet, arranging to bring up Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud and sending out the call, "I'm good to meet whenever you are. Planet's a whole lot less noisy, more nature here. Could honestly meet further in the forest if we wanted. If you think you wouldn't get lost. Nature's kind of nice sometimes." she said.

Adi'ka was happy as Mariah called. "Heheh", she laughed, "oya, so forest it is. No Clan Awaud get ever lost. Where we are is our home. Send you some coordinates. A walk in the forest is a good idea. Be careful! The high walls of the city may not only defend against invaders but also against hungry wildlife. Nature is not always nice."

She hoped Nibo would not come too soon. She was really fond of him and wanted to spare Mariah the embarassing sight should she loose her restraint in the middle of the forest. Humans could be very sensitive.
The small Mandalorian strolled back to her ship and rushed soon with her tuned speeder bike out of the landing bay and through the gaping maw of the fortresslike city gate.
With roaring engine she raced at high speed between the trees and rocks. At no time she reached the meeting point. As she had guessed the hilltop had a beautiful vista overlooking mistfilled dales and rough snowcovered mountains in the distance. The voices of the wildlife were heared and fourwinged multicoloured birds flattered among the treetops.
Beautiful and romantic. "Mariah is a friend and not a lover to be seduced, shabuir!" Adi'ka remind herself. She had too many enemies and jilted lovers and too few friends outside her adoptive family. She would nurture the friendship with Mariah.

She took a few minutes in her fast paced life for herself to admire the nature. She even took off her helmet after she has checked for dangerous animals or plants.
The Lepi inhaled deeply the clear forest air full of myriad scents. Her sensitive ears heared uncountable noises and her sharp eyes saw so many details. She was alien here and in spite of this part of it. Sometimes this jedi meditation stuff made totally sense she mused.
Adi'ka loved such moments of tranquility as much as she loved fast racing and daringdo. She was a softhearted romantic sometimes.

Humming and letting her legs dangle from the seat of her bike she waited for Mariah.

"Ah don't worry, I got White with me. And there's no creature that's gonna outpace my Board. See ya soon!" she said, she still instinctively tapped the pistols at her side. White would come in an air speeder. He'd be a bit behind of course, as it required a different path than the one Mariah could take. She hooked her feet onto the board and took off, she was talking the easy path, she grabbed the front of the board in a crouch and darted into the sky at an angle, up and over the walls and trees. She didn't go to fast that really wasn't necessary right now, instead she hovered over the forest for a little, moving for awhile in the right direction just taking in the sight.

And then down she went, as if sliding down a ramp, she kept herself crouched though now it was mostly so she could absorb when she slowed as she reached the trees, having to navigate her way down from above, sure enough, she saw Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud not too far away. And hovered her way over to her with a wave.

The woman floated closer, hopping off the board and then sitting on it like a chair. White would be on his way, but he didn't need to actually be there for anything unless she needed help. When he would arrive he could stay out of sight if they wanted. Mariah
"It's nice huh? I don't think about forests and stuff often, spend a lot of time inside in my ship. But it really is something worth taking in when you get it."

"I am hailing from asteroid colony of my people and moved to oekonomopolis planets as juve. And of course is my little ship my home. But I virtually love such open place with not many people", Adi'ka confessed smiling.

No helmet on even if she was clad in armor like at the first time they met each other. She trusted Mariah obviously. Mandalorians were reluctant to show their face in many of the clans.

The Lepi started to stroll along the wild paths between the trees. Little rodentlike animals hopped away as the strange twolegged bunny who smelled a bit like a predator came to close.

It was a nice walk in a pristine forest and it last a while till the comlink announced the coming of the bounty hunter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom