Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dancing mandalorians and elders. [Adi'ka awaud]

Mariah tossed her droid her blaster. He of course was still quite armed. But she didn't feel like bringing him inside with her, and dancing with a blaster strapped to your side just wasn't a whole lot of fun. "Just stay somewhere nearby if I need you." she told him. He nodded and left, probably to simply wait on low power somewhere he wouldn't be seen, comms on, and just keeping a look out.

She stretched her back, tossing her coat on a rack. She didn't have on most of her equipment, except her gauntlet hidden under one sleeve. Now, where to go. First, she managed to grab something at the bar, get something real quick to get the party going. After that she wasn't just yet sure. She'd figure out as she went along. Maybe find someone to dance with, maybe dance on her own. Who knew? Didn't matter. She'd just go with the flow.

Old though she may be, she didn't always act it. Right now was one of those times. She just felt like having fun, whatever the fun was going to be.

Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud

The vertical city moon of Nar Shaddaa. Adi'ka loved it. She needed the time to relaxed after that kriffed last mission. She had to forget the featherless chicken of a trandoshan who left her out in the cold surrounded by enemies.

And in spite of all the training and indoctrination into "The Way", she small lepi was still a young girl and loved to party hard. She balanced along the endless chasms with the surefootedness of a spaceborn being never afraid of heights.

Even under the choke of the jedi dictatorship the moon was still a lawless and free haven for mercenaries like her. But she knew the brainticks enough to wear openly a mandalorian suit here.
Nobody would suspect the little rabbitlike alien to be part of the most feared warmachine the galaxy had ever known, let alone from the nomadic marauders of the Awaud clan.

She was only one fun seeking girl seemingly ignoring the dangers of the smuggler´s moon.
Deathstick dealer tried to hook her with the nefarious spice and she made a mental note to come again in the morning with bounty hunter licence and hunt some of these creeps. She instictively rubbed her neck where she used to inject the addictive poison in her wild youth, before her father saved her from an early grave.
She do not like pushers, but tonight she would have fun. And so she choose the hottest club the sector had to offer. A club where she could whirl around and do the "lepi hop"-dance like only a real lepi could do.

She was so sweet and innocent looking with her big moist eyes and the soft pure white fur. The long ears and the small frame made her such a harmless appearance. But there were these boots Mariah would recognize when the Force in its strange ways destined her to meet the tiny bounty hunter a second time among the millions of worlds and billions of beings on this moon.

Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr

Last edited:
Mariah took several sips of the drink, after having to show her ID, a fake one. She had to, nobody was going to believe she was a human that was nearly 80 years old. Naturally there was a danger with that. But if someone did end up trying to get her for it, she could prove that she was the age she really was. So what was the harm anyway?

She chose to join the mass of dancing people. Just another young person among the dozens of people present, not rare enough to get too much attention. Though her necklace still shone on her neck. And it would never leave as long as she had a choice in the matter. She noticed an incredibly white furry creature enter and didn't think anything of it for awhile, just enjoying playing around.

However her dancing slowed as her eyes caught the sight of a pair of familiar boots. She remembered an instance, the ships grav system and airlock shutting down. And a strangely shaped small mandalorian floating out in front of her, and out. She stared harder, watching the boots move. There was no way right? The chances were...astronomical.

Yet, in spite of not wearing the mandalorian armor. It had to be her. Her eye twitched for an instant and she hid the left side of her face turning away and making her way off the dance floor. "Gimme a shot of that." she said pointing out one of the liquids. She downed the thing and breathed in wincing at the sting of the drink, sliding the glass back and holding her head, spinning on the chair and looking at Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud thinking hard.

She hadn't killed her on that ship though. Armed to the teeth, and still didn't kill Mariah. And somehow, that was enough to give Mariah the urge to move again. She made her way through the dance floor, much more awkwardly than before. Mariah was small so it wasn't hard, though Adi'ka was even smaller. Still she made her way closer, leaned over and said just loud enough for Adi to hear,
"Thanks for not killing me on the cargo ship." it was specific enough that she was fairly certain she'd know what ship she was talking about. Whether or not she knew who Mariah was.

Mariah's hand twitched, she almost already regretted saying anything. As if just by revealing that she was allowed to live could provoke the mandalorian, small and fluffy though she may be, to finish that job anyway.

"Ah, oya", said the whitefurred sweetie and smiled. Even her voice was more like that of a human child with an accent. The alien girl - it was had to be a girl by the sparsly party clothing imitating humangirly fashion - spoke again: "Name is Adi'ka. Nice to meet you! Great game out there. I do not kill for some stupid animals and surely not a helpless foe. Am I a sith or a hutt?"

She had to scream over the thundering sound of the music. This alien was little more than a kid. A juve by human standards for sure. But a juve who ordered a strong drink. Perhaps she was older than she looked. And she definitely drank the Corellian Whiskey like an adult.

"I hope they paid you handsomely. I have to do some more bounty hunter work to cover my expenses."
The small lepi was open, perhaps the most open mandalorian Mariah have ever met. Her lust for life was infective. "Wanna dance?"

Last edited:
Seemed like a girl, sounded like a girl. And was surprisingly sweet given the circumstances. Mariah felt an immense amount of relief as Adi not only did not actually act aggressive, but even gave her name in greeting. She acted so young it made Mariah smile, in amusement, and in feeling herself feel more young as well. It was really hard to tell how age worked for...whatever species Adi was.

She was incredibly friendly, especially for a mandalorian. And even more for one that had been at odds with Mariah not too long ago. Even asking Mariah if she wanted to dance, "Well, sure!" he said. Mariah used to be an entertainer, dancing, instruments, any of it. She kept on those skills and used them regularly. Why not? She found it fun herself, or she wouldn't have done it.

"I'm Mariah, nice to meet you." She said chuckling at the wild circumstances that had come around, "I'd say sorry about how it all went, but you did nearly put me on the other end of it. I assume you caused the virus in the system, that was good. Made me regret hiding in a crate."

"I love computers and technological gadgets. It is a lepi thing. We are good at it and for a mandalorian it is the way to use your technology."
She was talking and dancing at the same time. She even danced with some other humans, a nazzar and even a houk beside Mariah.
Breathless she paused at the bar, panting like after a long run.
"Perhaps we could do some gearhead stuff together. I would love to learn new tricks. Even a veteran in the cyberwar never cease to learn. I am years in the buisness. I am sixteen standard years old." She said that so proud as if she was a veteran of decades in the war. So young! Amazing!

"Which one would you invite? Some of the pink primates, I would guess. I am undecided. I like nazzars, but they could be so boring with their religion! Humans are nice too, my brothers and sisters are mostly humans and all mandalorians. I learned to appreciate their companionship. But they have no stamina in some vital aspects, if you get me. The nalroni there is hot, do you agree?"

Such a sweet and innocent looking girl was actually talking about flirting and had no shame to ask whom Mariah would prefer of all the guests.
Indeed no normal mandalorian at all!

Apparently Adi had quite the thing for electronics. That was very much something they had in common then, working on technology was one of the things that Mariah continued regularly. Cybernetics and droids were her specialty, though she certainly worked on weapons and ships before. Danced with just about anyone nearby before they both finally went to the bar. Neli pointed out one of the drinks and took about half the glass down, it was one of the weaker ones so it wasn't too hard. She set it down and let out a breath as she took in trained breaths. That was something she was used to, learned it all the way back in military school, and kept getting better at it. That and she was in excellent health.

She twisted on her chair as the Lepi said they should do 'gearhead stuff' which she gave a nod at as she listened, raising her eyebrows as Adi'ka proudly proclaimed her age of a whole 16 years. For someone so young she really knew what she was doing. "Yeah we oughta, I can who you White. He helped me out in that ship, kept one of your friends busy for a good bit before he left through the escape pod." she said smiling before glancing around wondering if that guy was here too. Yeah, he'd stopped fighting, but he was also pretty intimidating.

She had to chuckle at Adi calling who Mariah would invite 'pink primates.' Well, she wasn't too wrong. But that was just a funny way of putting it. She leaned her neck as Adi said she liked Nazzars. Sure they were physically impressive, and certainly looked better than Houks. But they also reminded her slightly of something like a sleeker hornless tauntaun. Mariah opened her mouth as if offended, though still smiling, by the comment that humans had no stamina in some aspects before moving on to comment on a Nalroni.

This was not remotely how she expected this to go today. If she didn't already know better, she'd never have believed that Adi was a mandalorian. "Heh, I'd rather a Nazzar than a Nalroni. A Falleen if you can get over their arrogance. Or a Zeltron. All the gals get attention most of the time but the guys aren't bad."

She furrowed her brow, how'd she get into this type of conversation with...little bunny blasters? She shook her head and took another swig of her drink, gesturing out into the crowd, "Or a Togruta. Those crowns just look so dang good." she said reffering to the montra that stood on top of a Togruta's head.

Adi'ka could still surprise her. As Mariah mentioned the nefarious falleen the lepi shuddered and her fur stood up. Her ears sank and the expression on her face became hurt. For a moment Adi'ka looked even younger and very unsure. She rubbed her neck and the brash youth lowered her gaze. Shame? This bold little warrior was ashamed by the mention of falleen? What may have she endured by the often criminal lizards known to enthrall women with their powerful pheromones?

But this moment of weakness passed and the lepi was again filled with more selfesteem than a battalion of arrogant sith lords. "Actually I prefer Zeltron women. There is this cute zeltron purple hunter who showed me things I would had never guessed possible."
She sighted. "I miss her. Perhaps I should again hunt by her side. Zeltrons are so cheerful. When I am not in armor I try to be like her."

That would explain very much. A lepi with shady history with falleen, mandalorian training and a zeltron friend who spoiled her. All cramped together in a short period of 16 years.

Last edited:
Mariah paused as she saw the uncertainty, the reaction to Falleens. Yeah Mariah knew they didn't have a great reputation. But that alone usually didn't result in that kind of response. For only sixteen years, Adi had done a great deal. The Leip moved on fast still, talking about a zeltron woman. Not just in general, but a specific one as well.

Mariah chuckled, looking up at the roof and taking another swig from her drink, "You know, Zeltrons have a habit of taking on the emotions of those around them. It's why on their world, negativity is extremely dangerous, like a disease. Just like they can influence us, we can influence them just by having emotions." she said, "Course, you likely already knew that. It's just an interesting thing to think of."

Mariah had a long life and looked young, Adi had a short life, yet she experienced so much in it's time span. Made Mariah believe Lepi's must age rapidly. Like Trandoshans. Reach maturity early, and so they remember so much more of their life than others. On the downside, they don't live as long. Mariah chose not to press anything about Falleens any further, tonight was not a day for whatever shame or suffering she'd had. "Maybe some day you will. But, in the meantime, there's plenty you can still do."

She held up the glass and finished it breathing in the air. Not good air. But it was familiar still. Mariah had been to more of these than she could possibly count. And there was always some fun to be had. And for some reason, a surprising amount of serious conversations.

"Oya, that have to be, why my zeltron friend is so relaxed when I am in armor and doing buisness. Tehehe, we never talk much, you know, when I am not in armor. But what you say makes so much sense, I guess", the small lagomorph said and her long ears which hanged relaxed over her shoulders bounced like the hair of humans as she nicked wildly.

Adi'ka ordered another drink and swilled it.
Instantly she was dancing again. Having fun, forgetting past hardship, living in the moment like the animal she looked so alike.

How suddenly that could change Mariah winessed some time later as a leecherous rodian touched the human woman inappropriate. Like a white flash Adi'ka was beside them and - still dancing - her feet circeled as she stand on one hand. She kicked the green bugeyed man in the stomach. Only slightly was that kick but nonetheless the tapirfaced thug was pushed back and holding his belly in agony.
As he fumbled for his holster, Adi'ka draw a tiny, but very ugly looking holdout-blaster out of her boot. She was very fast. "Feel lucky tonight?", she asked grinning.

The rodian was drunk, but not dumb. So she stumbled an apology and fell back.
The crowd loved it and cheered. Adi'ka put her weapon away and started dancing again. To Mariah she explained: "Nobody messes with my friends! And till we are again on different sides of a battle we are friends."

Last edited:
Seemed like her missing friend definitely fit that description. Sounded very much like a Zeltron. Mariah always thought Zeltrons must make great sith or great jedi and sith, able to be influenced by and too influence the emotions of others. Or, it would just be the perk of working with them as Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud had experienced.

Adi'ka got another drink and was off, back into dancing quite soon. Mariah took the last bit of sip from hers, setting it down, pulling her hair back a bit to let the air hit her neck before she jumped back in herself. Dancing and smiling with the crowd until she felt a hand, she turned about to shout or call in White, but within a mere moment there was a swiftly moving Lepi kicking him in the gut and holding a blaster to him. That made Mariah smile a great deal more, looking at the Rodian in pain as he gave his apology and stumbled out of the way.

And everyone else seemed to like that too, Mariah shook her head happily as Adi gave her remark, "Well let's hope that never happens then eh? You're a good friend." she said as they started dancing again, "Not too many like you out there, let alone that I'll ever meet. I won't be forgetting this. If ever you need something and I can help, let me know. Gotta help friends out."

That was likely a true statement. Mariah did have a good memory but like anyone there were still things she forgot, but moments like this were harder to find, people like this were rarer to run into. She wasn't going to let that be forgotten amongst the many moments that life had.

"We should work together sometimes. You are very good with electronics and with droids too. I saw only verpines and columni faster countermeasure my slicing and virus attacks. I got hot to see such expertise in action." She was giggling cutely. The alcohol seems to get to her fuzzy head. "It is sometimes so boring to be born with this superiority in electronic warfare. Even my brothers and sisters are sometimes astounished and they too learn early to use computers under extreme stress."
She giggled again. "I like you. I seem to know you longer than my life. Tehehe, that sounds silly even as speak it."

Her balance and reflexes were still good, even as the lepi was intoxiated. And she ordered not another drink. She knew her limits well and had an iron will.
"I had to go with with someone to spend the night. If it is not you I would like to share our comlink numbers.... friend." She smiled warmly. So many decades of age difference between the two women and still they were in tune on some unexplainable level.

Mariah could not see how her amulet glittered in cold blue fire like the obscured lightning in the clouds of Dromund Kaas. Another moth drawn to its dark light. The amulet remembers all too well the bloodline of this special lepi ....

Mariah nodded emphatically in agreement. Working together sounded like it'd be a lot of fun. They both seemed to like technology, and while Mariah veered off towards droids as well, Adi'ka had actual combative skill. Mariah had to lean her head down with a further smile at the compliment on her speed of countermeasures, she pulled over the sleeve, "Direct connections make the world of difference." she said.

Not that she didn't want the compliment. It was just habit. Mariah was interested in how Adi'ka must have grown up to have gotten so dang good at electronics, now that she realized it wasn't simply a downloaded and re-entered program it really jumped up how much she could respect the type of intelligence Adi'ka had to have.

Mariah gigled at the next comment, putting her hands on her hips,
"Well I like you too!"

While very healthy, Mariah had gotten a few drinks down. Some stronger than others. And she was just a little wobbly. She wasn't fully intoxicated, maybe just a little buzzed. Mariah didn't generally get full on drunk when not on her ship. Naturally, she let White do the flying when it came to that. Mariah bobbed her head to the side, "You know I got a really nice ship, could always come see. Now or later. Either way, we need commlink numbers for sure. There's no way I want this to be the last time we have a get-together."

Though Mariah couldn't see her necklace shine, her hand tapped across it almost instinctively. The thing that had kept her young all this time was extremely precious to her. Dangerously precious.

Adi'ka fumbled with cheap costume jewellery on her thin forearm which actually hide a tiny data block made by the ingenious verpines. "Here we go!", she explained. "There is my number and the contact at the bounty hunter guild plus some dead drops in the dark holonet."
She laughed heartily. "I would like to see your ship. Perhaps you could come and see mine too. The Parsniper Mork is the fastest gunship this side of the galactic wheel. Tehehe, but it is a kind of messy. I am not good at housekeeping. My home always looks like the scond battle of Ruusan."
The lepi talked and danced and did computer stuff at the same time. She truly was a technological savant and very good at multitasking.

Suddenly the whole attention of the little whirlwind was drawn to someone not dancing but coldly checking the crowds. Not much of dancer by the way, because the creature had a snakelike underbody clad in segmented armor. The upper body was also armored, but much more humanoid even as it was fourarmed. The snakelike head with unexpected curly hair or fur on it identified the alien as a thisspiasian, an aeon old culture of snakepeople. This one was clearly a bounty hunter scanning the crowd for victims with money on their heads.

Adi'ka was instantly smitten Mariah could see. Obviously the girl was into bad guys. Really bad guys! A rabbit with a crush for a snake! An instinct in Mariah said she should protect the fragile looking lagomorph from such foolishness, but the rational thought reminds her that this was a grown woman dangerous in in her own right. The thisspiasian should be more careful than vice versa.
"Holy Hutches, Look at that one! This silky fur and these strong arms! And this elegance of the constricting tail! Definitely no featherless chicken like a trandoshan!"

Strange preferences, Mariah would have thought. Adi'ka would mean work for years for a psycholocical medi droid!
"Would you come with me? If I am lucky and he is in mammals he would like it the more the merrier. The Mariah!" The lepi laughed at this kinky unintended joke.
"If not, call me if you need me or for having just a good time. Tommorow I will hunt for some streetlevel aquises."

With the self-confidence of an army of arrogant jedi Adi'ka danced into the direction of the enigmatic snake being. Mariah saw a mix of anticipation, fear and longing on the face of her new friend.
The amulet of the sith glimnned in the icy cold of the void around a blue sun.

Mariah approved of the way of hiding the datablock. Hers was just hidden by a sleeve, which wasn't going to be convincing if someone was actually paying enough attention. Not that she was really trying to hide it. More like an aesthetic choice. Mariah checked the information given, ensuring it was set down into her gauntlet. She tried to keep dancing while doing that but after the drinks she'd had she couldn't manage to keep it up until she looked back up from her gauntlet and started again.

"Psssh, don't worry about the mess. I've probably worked in worse when I started droid repair, you'd be surprised how much of a mess those types can make. Always know where everything is though. I have a trick," she leaned forwards and stage whispered, "The droids do all the organizing." she said with a quiet laugh and then shrugged, "Gotta use 'em for something right?"

Mariah paused as she saw Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud look off to see an armored thisspiasian. Strange creatures with their long tails, beards, and extra hidden arms. Mariah had met some before, one of them who hadn't gotten...what did he call it? Something like meditation or sleep. He wasn't a very happy fellow at the time. Strange tastes indeed. Those people weren't even close to the same type of species. But, to each their own. This one was...a bit of an odd choice. 'Bad guys' indeed. Technical adult or not, definitely dangerous or not, she almost didn't feel like leaving her alone.

The woman was a little nervous at the suggestion to come with her, though she laughed at the unintended joke. The Lepi was walking off soon but Mariah couldn't help but want to go with her, still unaware of her amulet's changes. Perhaps if she'd been force sensitive, or if not for the lights of the place, she'd have noticed. Perhaps if she didn't already have such a great urge to protect it, she wouldn't ignore the warning signs.

Yet right now, she found herself matching into pace with the Lepi, smiling somewhat nervously, but with her.
"After a pun like that there's no way I can let you go alone." she joked smiling at the pure white creature. On the outside at the least.

The lepi went straight the thisspiasian and spoke to the towering snakbeing: "Hi, handsome! Wanna dance?" She hopped from one feet to the other and had her hands behind her back like curious child. She played her seeming innocence very well to her advantage.

The triangular head of the nonhumanoid turned to her and looked down with slitted pupils. Mariah saw the little lagomorph shivering in anticipation under this cold gaze.
A forked tongue darted out of the reptilian mouth of the sleek head that was only covered with short fur and wavy shoulderlong hair on the back of the head. Certainly no member of the noble caste of the snobby snakes. The strong four arms had only the working classes, because the nobles let their lower pair of arms wither to show their high standing in society.

"You ssscent is irritating, sssmall one!", the alien hissed and it was audible over the sound of the music. Mariah saw that the snake was indeed slighting moving its body to the music. Another surprise. A noble had never do such thing reserved for the lowly peseants!
"Go away, I am busssy", the thisspissian continued. His voice was filled with passion barely under the restrain of his cultural background. Obviously the working class had no time for meditation like the nobles to hold their emotions in check.

"Are you hunting?", Adi'ka asked.

"Not you at leassst, Black Ssssunny bunny", he answered amused.
Adi'ka was slightly shocked and her hand rubbed her shoulder, where her fur was hidden under a fancy cloth patch. "How do you...? Oya, a neural linked doppraymagno scanner in the shoulderplate."
She smiled shyly. She could be really innocent. "That was long ago. I am now a hunter like you!"

The thisspiasian´s eyes narrowed. "A hunter? A lepi hunter? There isss only one in the data banksss and I imagined the ,black bunny of death' a little lesssss... white."

He had definitely a sense of humor. Adi'ka laughed. "That name is because of the black armor I usually wear. Real name is Adi'ka. Adi'ka Awaud. And I am not a bunny a you are no a snake."
She did not introduce Mariah because she was unsure, if the human wanted to use an alias... or if Mariah was an alias.

Yes, barely contained lust, restrained violence, two predators of the lesser races born to survive, to kill, to endulge, to make love. The talisman wanted them to endulge in primal urges and the carnage behavior of the animals these two were. A little nudge to the primitive slavebrains and the amulet would feed again.
Mariah served it well to deliver such delicious emotions.
But the warriors were to strong willed, to stubborn to submit.

Others were not....

"The bounty hunter!", a man shouted suddenly. "He is after us! Get him, before he gets us!"

And hell broke loose.

Mariah stayed quiet, just holding her hands behind her back and swaying, as she watched the two speak. Surprisingly, the reptile was actually still moving ever so slightly to the music. Perhaps he wasn't as crudely unpleasant as he made out to be. She cocked her head at his response about hunting 'black sunny bunny?' ahhhh the armor.

The thisspiasian seemed surprised that she was a hunter which really was fair. Most probably would. And she acted so relatively innocent here. Not the sort you'd expect to be a hunter. Honestly, Mariah was just wanting to get things started but the talking had to be done. Normally she'd have no issue with that. Right now for some reason she just couldn't quite feel like it. You'd think her age would give her more patience

In spite of his initial reaction he almost seemed rather cordial at the very list, or that he wanted to be cordial. She wondered what he acted like among others of his kind. Adi'ka gave her name after explaining the reason for the black bunny title. Mariah smiled to the thisspiasian rocking on her heels, "And I'm Mariah." She said. First names were too common to track her just on that so far. If she used her last name more often sooner or later someone would figure it out. Her breathing quickened as things progressed.

Her heart jumped as she heard someone shouting about the hunter, and wanting to go for him before he had a chance. "Kark it." she cursed as she looked the entire room over in one swift glance her hand going for her gauntlet immediately sending an alert to White-5 who would enter the room within mere seconds managing to through her blaster through the crowd and into her hands. She held the bar-58-blaster-pistol and ducked low and to the side trying to get out of the way as white forced his way through the room, at one point leaping up and pushing off from the ceiling to land in front of her. The droid activated his personal energy shield as he stood in front of her and she tried to see where Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud was. "I think we should be leaving! I'm aiming for the front with White. It'd be easier if we all headed that way." she told her. White would start to move. The droid had a very specific appearance, with an almost human plastoid face and some semi-transparent parts revealing the titanium interior and machinery.

Mariah was not a fighter. She knew how, but she actively avoided being directly involved. Getting involved with a lepi and a thisspiasian was enough action, throwing blasters into things was too far. Her mouth twitched slightly as her heart beat faster and she tried to keep out of the way of gunfire, essentially using White as a shield. His physical strength would easily shove most beings out of the way, and if that wasn't enough the pv-16-sunfury-pulse-pistols would provide the necessary incentive.

"I will cover you! Nice droid! I liked him on the transport!", Adi'ka said, as White was making an escape route through the crowd.

"Everybody down!", shouted the Thisspiasian at the same time. "Bounty hunter in law enforcement action!" Blaster bolts flickered through the ball room.
Many screamed and throw themselves down on the floor. Others tried to reach the exits. In all this chaos four men, two Niktu and one Klatoonian were suddenly prominent with their blasters firing admits a crowd that was distancing itself from them as fast as possible.
The Klatooinian grabbed the long hair of a human dancing girl and using her as a shield.

A very angry hiss was uttered from the angry reptiloid. "My actual prey escapse because of these morons!". A folded helmet began to cover his head and four very highpowered pistols appeared in his hands. He was nearly as fast as the small Lepi who draw her tiny pistol out of her boot. Round blue target energy shields sprang to life at her lower legs and the rockets were ready to ignite. "Nice helmet, handsome!"

"Adi'ka Awaud, Specialist for extraction and hostage situations, right? I demand assistance as hunter to hunter! I must capture my aquise. He is a serial killer who tortures hatchlings... children. Could you please handle this situation for me?"

Adi'ka deflected with her leg shields a blaster bolt into the bar like some crazy jedi with a lightsword. "Oya, handsome! But you own me!"

"I know," the Thisspiasian said. "Nibo. My name is Nibo! Meet you in one hour. Cover me!"

Suddenly a jetpack on his back ignited and Nibo began to fly in the direction of an exit.

Adi'ka fired her tiny pistol.
As the bright yellow beam connected with one of the Niktu he imploded in a spectaculary special effect.
A tenloss disruptor! Mariah recognized.

"I love the guy!", Adi'ka shouted laughing. "He even likes airbourne action like me!" With these words she begann flying too with her rockets boots. The startled goons gaped wideeyed at the cloud of dissipating molecules that was a moment ago their accomplice. This one shot was enough covering fire for Nibo to reach the exit.

"Kung Chik yungee! that was my brother!", one of the remaining Niktu shrilled and was firing madly, even hitting some innocent bystanders. One bolt even blasted into the direction of Mariah. But Adi'ka intercepted it with her shield.

"You will join him soon, if you do not let the hostage go free!", the Lepi shouted angrily. Obviously she enjoy the wild firefight, but did not like hostage situations, it seems. What did Nibo say? Specialist for hostage situations. There was grim professional expression on the cute face of the small bounty hunter replacing her playful jo of fighting moments ago.

Now she was no longer the white bunny of sunny partying but the black rabbit of death.

Choas and death! The amulet was overjoyed! So much anger and potential for violence in such a small frame! Delicious!

"Thanks!" Mariah said keeping close to her droid as they were on the move. The snake man didn't seem happy at all about circumstances. Though Mariah doubted that anyone else really was. Blaster bolts were flying, people were leaping to the ground or the doors. And apparently the 'prey' were escaping which wasn't good news for anyone.

Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud didn't seem to be having much of an issue though. Less armored or not she was fast into action, even still flirting with the Thisspiasian. He requested her help calling her a 'Specialist for extraction and hostage situations' which was not remotely something that Mariah would have considered.

Her and Nibo, apparently, worked rather well together. It was a fascinating thing to watch. The size differences, yet there was some similarities in their style. She could almost imagine Nibo fighting even more like her if he was around the same size. Annnnd now he had a jetpack, lovely. Finally Mariah and White managed to get their ways out the door.

And as she did she saw Adi'ka fire the disruptor. She grimaced inside. She knew the reason disruptors weren't allowed by many governments anymore. They looked fast, but they didn't feel that way for those who were victims of them. Naturally, nobody was ever able to say anything about it. Probably the reason it took so long for most places to ban them. It further convinced her though that Adi'ka was a rarity that she wouldn't see often.

One of the bolts came Mariah's way, White began to move but Adi'ka was already there. Mariah barely had time to react. The 'Black bunny of death' had gotten...quite serious as opposed to her previous light heartedness. The response to the use of a hostage was an interesting one. Mariah cracked her neck as she stepped to the side of the doorway, she looked at White. "Help them, I'll be fine."

The droid gave a simple nod and made his way back inside an incredibly neutral plastoid face. He analyzed Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud and Nibo and the man holding the hostage. The droid got down on all fours lowering himself amongst the group and crawling more akin to a spider, yet ever so quiet, keeping to the outside of the crowd to end up behind the man holding hostage.

He stood up, again ever so quietly and made his way closer to the pirate. He looked to Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud for confirmation. Holding his hands up after holstering the pistols. The sunfury was far too destructive to simply kill the man from behind. No, it would be simpler to break his arms. Swiftly and aggressively.

"Last chance, sleemo! Let the girl go or inhale the other idiots too!", shouted Ad'ka to distract the muggers from the sneaking droid.

Three blasters roared as an answer and a hail of red heated plasma rushed in the vacuum of the at themself invisible bolts. Way too slow for the lagomorph who was of course not faster than blaster fire, but much faster than the aiming thugs. Seemingly effortless the small Lepi dodged the deadly shots. Mariah had the feeling, Adi'ka was still dancing - now to the music of war.

She nodded slightly as a signal to the droid. Then two short disruptor beams were fired and two new clouds of disolved matter expanded, where the goons just stand. The one with the hostage was shocked and even looked to the left and right to his evaporated accomplices. Indeed he was unintentionally inhaling the particles of his dead comrades, just as the little bounty hunter had predicted.

He choked and coughed in horror. His weapon was still pointed in the direction of Adi'ka.

The ideal moment for Mariah´s droid to strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom