Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Avatars & Profile Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, your work is quite amazing, and I appreciate what you have done for two of my subaccounts. Both pieces turned out splendid, and even better then expected. My applause goes to you, and if I was any good at photoshop and other programs, I'd make you a digital award/trophy.
Sir, I tip my hat to you.

And if it wouldn't be to much trouble, could you possibly edit this image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mL7MQmbLR0U/UgE0zAM30OI/AAAAAAAAA6s/J_PE_Ki4ydc/s1600/sole_survivor_by_isikol-d3bk7x4.jpg to make the visor of the armor a dark blue, while making the rest of it slightly darker (from white to grey)? And if possible, could you add some scarring to the armor, along with a dent on the right shoulder?
That, my good sir, would be perfect. Thanks for all your hard work :D

@[member="Kraigmiir Hijiin"] - Awwh, shucks... Comments like these are what makes me want to keep doing what I'm doing. But please, don't call me 'sir' - makes me seem older than I already feel... :p

@[member="Asher North"] - I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific than that, and please link me some pictures so I won't have to scour through Deviantart and/or Google.

@[member="Knight"] - Do you want the second image to be an avatar or signature in size?

@[member="Knight"]

23tdh2.jpg

@[member="Kraigmiir Hijiin"] - Couldn't make the dent happen, sorry.

aw2uwy.jpg

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Could you please do a photo of mine? I need his eyes more prominent, and in his right hand to have a Red cored orange saber with a better background of your choice. If you can do that I will love you forever.
tumblr_mpvjtmHVog1rmtjpwo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom