Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Avatars & Profile Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, foolish mortals! >;D

*coughs*

Ahem, sorry about that...

I've decided that since I've already helped a few people out with some photoshopping of their avatars, I might as well open up the shop (that's a pun) for all of you.

Keep in mind I'll only be doing avatars for now.

Update: I do not take any further signature requests. There are already many good people on this board more than willing to accommodate your signature-needs. :p

After the mask you made for Kara, I'm promoting this >;O

I mean look at this:

21dh860.png

Multiple pictures thrown into one, if you saw the original pieces you'd be amazed at the end result. So. Yeah. <3

I've seen you do some serious stuff here, and I was wondering something. Do you think it would be possible to photoshop my avatar with a black hood? That would be so awesome ^_^ @[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

@[member="Scarlet Faith"] - You're very welcome! :D

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] - Enough to get rid of that mollusk growing on your face. ;)
But seriously, I can change colours of individual pieces - be it eyes, hair, or whatever - I can change the background, or I can cut out object in the foreground and put it against another background entirely, I can change the lighting of a picture, as well as darken it. I'll of course attempt to make whatever project handed my way into what you want it to be, and follow your desires to the letter, if possible. :)

@[member="Xardus Folidaar"] - I'll see what I can do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom