Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Avatars & Profile Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thurion Heavenshield said:
@[member="Marik Baldear "]- There's a big, burly, manly man-beard for ya! :D

efgbwl.jpg
Hehe, that looks good.

Dude
This is sweet
*high fives*

If you have the time, could you crop this image (https://assets-cdn.soe.com/uploads/dcsclient/000/000/019/421.jpg?v=0.0) so it's just from the waist up (including the gun) and make the visor red instead of blue? Then add the words "You shall not extinguish our fire! LONG LIVE THE PYRE!" If it's not enough trouble, a more spacey background would be cool too.
That would be awesome :D
If you can't do the words, that's fine.

Matreya

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] dude that things epic. BUT I'm wondering, to further the cool shadow mixed image, can we give it a focal point? Aka maybe make his right eye glow yellow?

For future reference (upcoming character change) Will you be able to make a black cored lightsaber with another blade behind my character? (in the manner of a saberstaff)

EDIT: Disregard the part about the other blade. Just took into account the current blade's position.

Matreya

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] lol yep wrong eye. Also, in my eye I imagined less opacity as the thickness in the color made the rest kinda invisible lol. But so far so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom