Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Avatars & Profile Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay @Donatos sent me a message that he took on a job and wouldn't be able to make the sig. So please if you are able to.

this one might become a dozy or be easy never know. Please use my avatar image for coloring to match the zeltron skin tones and hair. The armor to black and the hair if you can in some places double it as it is supposed to be ankle length.

A nice sig using these images
but replace Sonja's image with this one
Replace the head with this image's head
On the left
Change the swords to lightsabers with red beams

In the center just her on the throne

Text: Balaya the Hand of Kaine

and if you can a new Avatar

Please and thank you.

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

@Everyone - I apologise for not having delivered anything for a while now, I can't give any excuses other than me being lazy. Imma start up ma workshop in the morning. Again, sorry for the delay. That goes for those who PMd me as well.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] - What did you have in mind?

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] - I thought, that there should be a map of Zahat'n'ira where all of the tribes/clans are shown. I am such a noob, that I could never do anything so complicated. And Googling something is not an option for many reasons. Since you have done so many different things, I decided to ask from you. ;)

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] - Yes, I kind of do know the locations of the tribes. But yeah, I think making a map needs lots of describing from me. :D Oh, and if it's not too much for you, could you make this picture an avatar? It should have the standard borders in darker purple colour...

Any chance you could make a sig for me?

I'll give you free reign to do as you please with it. My only request is that use pictures of "Disturbed's The Guy" and incorporate a slug, because my char is a Croke after all. (If you could add the legs of a spider to the slug to properly depict the species that would be awesome, though understandable if not possible. I simply can't find a suitable image.)

Text would be, "Don't step on my toes" because that is where he is located within his illusionary form.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"] - I did the best I could with what you've given me. Hope it's what you're looking for, if not, my humblest apologies. :3

14j91n4.jpg

@Vex Tythion

wygp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom