Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission Cursed Wind - Mandalorian Gas Attack

DnA0tMA.png

A Cursed Wind
Mandalorian Assault Mission

The Enclave​

smalldivsilver.png

Mission parameters

Nominated Command: Alor'ad Celt Saxon
Mission start time: 0945 local time

Primary Objective: Conduct assault on Garrison command and evaluate chemical warfare techniques
Secondary Objective: Neutralize or recover and orbital warheads

Hostile disposition: Medium armoured skirmisher infantry, open topped vehicles, small number of armoured vehicles these are npc enemies that you can write in and destroy at your leisure, I won't be providing detailed descriptions and actions but will provide overall base vibe

The map used shows a grid reference. Please put the grid reference that your character is in towards the top of your post.

The map will be used to mark the spread of gas, pay attention to the wind direction marker, that is the likely direction of spread next time Celt posts, and the direction will change, as determined by the roll of a dice.

The nerve agent is dangerous, if it gets in your lungs, eyes or on your skin you are going to have a bad day… be careful.

Untitled825_20230807140924.png

The target was an enemy anti-orbital station that sat on the coaxium rich world of Ra'Katha. Who established it and why was not relevant today, only the fact that they had refused refuelling and docking privileges to the Enclave and were threatening to fire upon any vessels that attempted to use their facilties, and this turned them into a problem.

Alor'ad Celt Saxon sat in the assault dropship moving rapidly towards the airspace above the target zone. She looked closely at doppler measurements for the wind speed and direction prior to deployment. The specific time had been picked as forecasts indicate low windspeed to reduce dispersal the gases that would soon be delivered by a missle battery several miles away in the dune sea. The gas being used was a product in the late stages of development and this theatre test would hopefully be the last stage before full production was approved. The gas would probe quickly deadly if inhaled, and would leave serious burns on exposed skin and mucus membranes, but would relatively quickly degrade to become non-toxic to subsequent occupiers.

The plan today was to deploy the gas on the greatest concentration of enemy personnel then have assault forces, led by Celt's unit of chemical commandos, enter the gas zone and eliminate any survivors that might have found a way to avoid the effects of the gas.

At the same time, taking advantage of the disarray, another team would strike the hardened silo on the base, and either capture or neutralise the hypervelocity transorbital warheads that threaten to make further military incursions here difficult. This facility is hardened against long range bombardment so must be visited in person.

smalldivsilver.png

Objective 1: Gas and Assault
Untitled826_20230807182810.png

Grid: B5 to D8​

This encounter is a seek and destroy, a large portion of the are will be shrouded in poisonous gas, do not enter the gas unless your armour is appropriately protective. Find any pockets of resistance and eliminate them. Consider surrender as an option if you see fit, but you are mandalorians, you have the strength and discipline to make that call.

Objective 2: Silo Capture
Untitled826_20230807183425.png

Grid: D3 and E3​

A more traditional mission if there was such a thing for a mandalorian. This base is centred around a large underground base, capable of launching transorbital missiles at our peacekeeping forces from under a massively armoured bunker. Orbital bombardment would prove ineffective at a target This hardened without releasing powers that would cause devastation to the surrounding and otherwise useful planet. Approach the base, fight off any defenders and either capture, or destroy the missiles. The full missiles are over ten metres long and weigh fourteen tons a piece, so you might have to be creative if you want to walk out of there with them.

smalldivsilver.png

Celt finished reading the mission briefing she had prepared and looked back at the doppler. The time could not be more perfect.

<<launch when ready, Darasuum Kote!>> she placed down her comm and immediately launch notifications appeared on her HUD, the back of the dropship opened. The drop was timed so the commandos would land around thirty seconds after the missiles, avoiding the explosive release and also allowing the time for the enemies to spot the drop ship and run out into the open to try to react before… well, you can imagine.

"3…2…1…go!" she called out as her and her commandos jumped out of the dropship and began their descent. There was a small amount of small arms fire and Celt saw the countermeasures of the dropship activate to throw a manpad off of its tail as it withdrew. The air whipped past us all and then warriors jinked back and forth to make it harder for the defenders to hit them, not that vertically fired small arms posed much danger to their armoured forms

A string of explosions flashed in front of them, followed by expanding clouds of bluegreen gas. "eight hits, two shot down, one slightly off target" she recorded to herself for later reference, also storing her visual feed of the ground just as she activated her repulsors to arrest her descent and disappeared into the toxic green smoke.

Current map status
Untitled825_20230807203420.png

Last edited:
Heart Breaker and Life Taker

(OOC: Hilal is at D3)
Mythosaur Heavy Armor

Hilal was not inside the dropship but rather flying next to it in her newly made Mythosaur Heavy Armor. Under normal circumstances, Hilal would bring her Mandalorian Armor. However, due to the nature of the mission and the fact that there were plenty of hostiles to take care of, it was time to take the Mythosaur Armor out for a test run. Celt Saxon Celt Saxon was leading this assault and she personally invited Hilal to which she easily accepted. Hilal hadn't seen her since she invited her to try out her Musclespeeder, It was nice to fight alongside her as a Mandalorian Warrior.

"No offense Celt but your idea of a girl's night out, is a little strange....." Hilal giggled. "But don't worry! We'll make sure that none of that chemical stuff harms our people!"

The Mythosaur was more than capable of protecting itself from chemical attacks, its real value lay in its strength in which the Mandalorians needed to carry the missiles. "Right, I'll be heading to the underground base!" Hilal shouted. "Anyone wanna join me, better hurry because I'll be starting the party real soon!"

Hilal accelerated as soon as Celt and her commandos left the dropship and headed for D3. She saw medium sized soldiers and jeeps with machine guns attached to them firing at her. "Nice for you to bring out the red carpet gentlemen!" Hilal said dodging the blaster fire before stopping and revealing massive array of weaponry.

"Ca'nara at navahi!" (Time to kickass!) Hilal unleashed a massive amount of firepower an assortment of bullets, blaster bolts, and missiles onto the hapless soldiers blowing them up and reducing many to a bloody paste.

war-machine-war-machine-wakanda.gif

Last edited:

Coordinates: H-8.
Time: Approximately 0955 local time.
Objective: Smite Mandalore's enemies.
Current Status: Wiping out semi-isolated outpost.
Equipment:
- Beskar'gam.
- Beskad.
- Kal.
- Plasmag Rifle.
- Blaster Rifle.
- Big Disruptor Canon.
- Skathe Pistol + regular, cyro, and pyro slugs.
- Basilisk.

smalldivgold.png

Blam!

An explosion took out a line of defenses as a basilisk ran on all fours towards the small outpost. Sliding through the shields, the basilisk rumbled as he stood high and unleashed a flurry of laser canon fire at the group. As the defending guards struggled to keep up with the basilisk's sudden attack, a figure stood atop the war droid holding a large canon. She stood atop the droid's head as she aimed the canon right for the defending group.

<"For Mandalore.">

The large canon erupted in a glorious light, decimating the group before them. The Mandalorian chuckled as she surveyed the damage, tossing the canon aside and shouting, <"Cab! Keep em' busy!">

Cabur'tomad hummed as his partner jetpacked off him. When the remaining defenders tried to fire at Mevia, Cabur'tomad thrust his head forward and slammed his hull into their formation.

Mevia used her charric wrist blaster to fire at more guards. She didn't want things to explode. Not yet. She landed and activated her shields, blocking incoming fire and she pulled her Dvalin Rifle out and started firing. As they started the fall, Cabur'tomad charged in from the other side and swiped, taking them out. Mevia nodded to him and let him continue the fight as she rocketed to the center of the outpost's structure. She pulled a satchel out and flung it open. Grenades sparkled as they flew down, into the generator. Tossing the satchel into the air, Mevia jumped atop Cabur'tomad and thumped her fist.

<"Time to go, buddy!">

Cabur'tomad ran off. Mevia shot the Dvalin at the remaining rear fighters before they were far enough away for Mevia to trigger the explosives.

The explosion was mighty. Turning the face the direction Cabur'tomad was running towards, Mevia laughed.

<"Good job! Now, to kark up the rest of this joint!">

They moved towards the next nearest set of defenses and buildings. Mevia prepped more explosives to repeat the process.

smalldivgold.png

Coordinates: G-7.
Time: Approximately 0958 local time.
Objective: Smite Mandalore's enemies.
Current Status: Wiping out outer defenses.
Equipment:
- Beskar'gam.
- Beskad.
- Kal.
- Plasmag Rifle.
- Blaster Rifle.
- Skathe Pistol + regular, cyro, and pyro slugs.
- Basilisk.

smalldivsilver.png

Grid: C5​

Objective: Gas and Assault
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla

"No offense Celt but your idea of a girl's night out, is a little strange....."

<<I don't know what you're complaining about Vizsla, you got to dress up and go out didn't you?>> she laughed back into the comm at the forgemaster as she landed on ground that was tainted by the toxic gas. Her HUD had marked out where both she and Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla had landed and she heard the rattle of gunfire and the sound of explosions signified their activity.

Celt however was not under fire, she looked around, seeing the grim results of her gas up close and very personally. A man in a local military uniform lay on his side nearby, foam covered his lips and chip and his eyes had swollen shut. There were similar sights all along the pathway between the buildings, their weapons scattered about where they had fallen. One man clutched his throat in the last throes of his death. Celt raised her hand and put a charric round through his forehead, she felt no guilt for deploying these weapons, but there was no honour in allowing someone to struggle as they fought their way towards their death. <<You see any that haven't succumbed fully, you put them down yeah>> she ordered her commandos as approached the main building.

The entrance had attempted to close but a corpse Had prevented its passage and as such, the gas had made its way easily into the interior, rather than having to find its way though ventilation hatches and the like. She walked in and immediately her threat warning flared and her shield activated. Several blaster rounds ricocheted off of the wall nearby her and one pinged off of her shoulder plate.

She quickly targeted the automated sentry turret with one of her rockets and was reqards with a shower of sparks and debris that silenced the denfence. Elsewhere in the complex a pair of her commandos had engaged a small group of soldiers that had managed to find a way to block the outside air from their position. A fight between Saxon commandoes and the defenders was never going to be close and she heard the pair giving each other the all clear through her open communicator.

All across the base the defenders were struggling to rally against both the gas and the overwhelming firepower from Hilal and Mevia. The sounds of APCs could be heard firing up and attempting to engage.

Current map status
Untitled825_20230811212423.png
[/QUOTE]

OOC: Hilal is now at E3

Mythosaur Heavy Armor

Even though Hilal was having the time of her life blasting the enemies to bits, she had to be careful using the heavy ordinance from her Heavy Armor. Considering this base was full of gas, she wondered if a big enough explosion could blow up the entire base. It wasn't likely considering she just blew like 5 platoons in quick succession but with the APCs coming something had to be done. "Hey Celt!" Hilal communicated through her radio uplink continuing to unleash a mixture of bullets and blaster bolts from above. "Do you think any explosives I unleash will cause a chain reaction due to the gas?"

Hilal looked down at the multiple APCs some of which had blaster turrets firing at her. Hilal dipped and rolled firing back at the trucks destroying one of them the vehicle being engulfed in flames while disabling another. "Because I'm going to conduct a live experiment and find out!"

The Bounty Hunter then moved down and away from Celt's location and unlimbered 8 thermal imploders onto the many APCs heading her way. "Bombs away!" Hilal shouted with glee.

1ncxmtn5q5q51.gif

Multiple Imploders exploded on impact creating a large fiery explosion which incinerated most of the APCs that were converging on Hilal's location. "Enemy APCs aren't going to bother me anymore!" Hilal said to all comm channels. "Now I'm going to find the entrance to that Underground bunker!"

Celt Saxon Celt Saxon , Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla

Last edited:

enclavediv3.png

Objective:
Facing: PDF
Allies: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Celt Saxon Celt Saxon
Equipment:Equipment In Bio
Song:Agni Kai

She was in a divet just southeast of the perimeter wall of the enemy compound.Observing the wall she noticed a guard post and beyond it a potential vehicle bay between her and her final objective of the silos. She watched gas rounds come spiraling in and noted their impact sites. Gas wasn’t her first choice of weapons, too finicky, too hard to control with the wind always changing directions, and worst of all lacking in honor. After all, you weren’t fighting the enemy directly, merely turning their bodies against them but she wasn’t lead on this so it wasn’t her call.

“Shakka Bralor advancing towards the silos.

She noted in the comm traffic before advancing in before halting and sighting her Shatter rifle. The first two were dead before the other two ever realized they were under attack; the whisper quiet nature of the Shatter rifle barely made a sound as it chunked the two slugs down range. The third ran for a com set before a slug turned his head into a fine pink mist. The fourth, already far more aware than the others as he started up a emplaced blaster lancing red bolts of deadly energy her way. This one she she played with a little bit a slug lancing through the guns energy causing it spark and the gun to splutter its last round out and forcing him to draw his personal weapon he got a few rounds off before he too joined his fellows on the floor.

She leapt the wall and spotted one of her favorite things. Technicals the enemy was defending their base with open topped technicals. Shakka’s mind flashed back to Roon and the maw when she had destroyed two convoys of Maw technicals working with an NIO armored battalion. It had been a long time since Roon but destroying technicals still brought her joy. She let out a whoop before leveling two of the technicals in one fell swoop a concussion missile from her shoulder fire launcher cooking off one's engine bay and the other going up in a flare of light and sound as her jetpack missile stuck the generator tied to it’s rotary blast cannon. The next two died in a glorious chain reaction as another with E-web an type weapon opened up on her and she dove behind cover. Drawing her anti-material rifle she hole punched the driver and into magazine storage of the missile carrying variant said magazine detonated sending a secondary explosion outwards that engulfed the E-web carrier in cacophony of light and noise. Jetting away from her last scene of carnage she landed on the roof of the vehicle building scouting the silos.

enclavediv3.png

OBJECTIVE: Gas and Assault
TAGS: Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Time to come out of retirement.

Got a little to stir-crazy just sitting in the forge, making the same thing over and over. After an injury from a skirmish against the Jedi years ago, I had opted to just hang up the weapons, and stay on the back lines. However, there was talk. One of the Enclave making some moves. Reaching out to acquire weapons, and just in general, be the nuisances that Mandos can be. I signed up. Never hurt to wipe off the dust from some old armor, old guns, and get to work. While many others had been dropped in almost directly into the front line, I hopped from the shuttle a little early. Landing in the South-east end of the complex. Splitting up to have whatever forces these very capable women could muster as a form of distraction. I on the other hand, was attempting to slip through and just take out who I could, while on my way to the testing facilities.

Holding a concussive grenade in my hand, the Charric pistol ready in the other, it was sent through the door. Waiting a hair of a second for it to go off before a violent entrance through the window. The pistol leveled to fire three rounds in quick succession. Each hitting their mark on the guards meant to cover the Scientists.

Groveling on the ground from the bright light and concussive blast, the Scientist got smacked in the back of the head with the hog-leg of the pistol. The second was left on the ground, but the barrel pressing hard into the base of the head.

"Tell me all I want, or you will end up taking the room temperature challenge."
"Look, I just work on making the stuff I don-"

Rearing up my hand, I slapped the hell of the side of the guys face. A red line in the shape of a barrel forming across his cheek.

"Answer quick, and my temper won't get worse."
"Here's a key-card. It lets you into the restricted areas."
"Thank you."

Barrel right in his face now, I used the other hand to obscure the man's face. Not cus I didn't want to see the light leave his eyes, but I didn't feel like getting too much blood on me from his head exploding.

Last edited:

xZm8dWt.png

After recent Mandalorian attacks, no one was taking chances with the bucketheads. So when Mandalorian ships were sighted in the Ra'Katha system the call went out and the CDF Laigrek answered. Intelligence reports suggested the conflict with the Maw had split the people even more than they had been, leading to their inevitable fall from Galactic grace and power. Typical. Mandalorians were like horned krevols, get too many in one place and they started stabbing one another in the back. Now they had returned, united, hungry. Like a hive of angry raptor-wasps they were burning their way back across their old territories and expecting those worlds to fall back in line. A blaze of glory. Or so they probably thought. He scoffed.

"Status?" Captain Borhek asked his lieutenant.

"Mandalorian forces are on the ground engaging the Ra'Katha garrison. They've deployed some kind of chemical weapon."

"The fuel depots? Ironworks?" That was truly why he was here. The members of the Father of Metals and his peons on the Corellian Council had pushed for increased patrols near worlds like this along the Corellian Trade Spine and Corellian Run, their pockets lined with credits from fuel and metal interests. Incidentally, a few of those credits fell into purses like his. Mercenary forces? Fuel cartels? Pirates? Who cared as long as Corellia's access to these resources was uninterruptedWhich they surely would be if the bucketheads got a hold of these worlds.

"Unharmed. Only the garrison and the anti-air missile silos are under attack. It seems they're trying to soften the world up for a full takeover." Captain Borhek gave his lieutenant the side-eye. Definitely not good.

"Launch the marine contingent, but prepare us for immediate jump to hyperspace should more Mandalorian forces enter the system. Preferably somewhere nice...I deserve a little break." If worst came to worst and captain Kree couldn't handle them at least he had permission for ground strike. The Laigrek roared forward towards the planet.

YrVhfTe.gif

The drop pods rushed out of the belly of the Laigrek. Captain Kree watched the data feed from the corvette come in giving him approximate landing coordinates, weather, wind direction and potential enemy locations. His antennae twitched. Bad Hyperwinds today.

"Alright marines. Make sure your blasters are set to the highest setting. We're falling on Mandos, you know what that means. Beskar. Aim for gaps, aim for the neck. We get the jump on them and we'll be fine. Protect the missile silos at all costs. Those go, the planet is open to invasion, and big brass wants to keep this planet open for refueling along the Run." His pod rumbled as they broke atmosphere and the arid planet was laid out before him. It looked nothing like his home of New Plympto. He hated dry planets. Sand was a queen and a half to get out of his armor. As the pods of his platoon hurtled to Ra'Katha he hoped he didn't die so far from home.

"KTF!"

smalldivsilver.png

Grid: C6​

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor Tarre Priest Tarre Priest Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce

A door barred the way through to the next area and Celt quickly breached it with a few shots from her blaster to the lock. As she walked through, the gas swirled in behind her as if to announce her. Rows of rifles lined the walls of this smaller corridor, a mustering station that had never been reached by the soldiers in this base.

Celt pulled up a readout of the telemetry from the drones that were stationed high above. Wind patterns were holding fair steady and the gas was propagating faster than anticipated from the impact points. Her forces were also finding the ground forces as easy pickings. She glanced out the plated windows and watched a stream of explosions light up in the distance as a fast moving streak of light that her HUD displayed as Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla flew overhead.

Celt grinned, seeing other notifications of the activity from Tarre Priest Tarre Priest and Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor appear on her HUD. Her gas had been so effective that she could focus briefly on her command tasks, she would not normally have even a moment's breath to be reading these, but as she walked through and stepped over more bodies who had coughed themselves nearly inside out, she had few distractions.

Until her HUD once more lit up. <<Here we go boys and girls, looks like we have incoming. Judging by their formation and numbers I am assuming we have some fairly elite forces coming up, lets give them a warm mandalorian welcome shall we?>> she commanded into the comm. She and her commandos blew out the windows and took aim to try and thin out the warriors as they rapidly descended from the heavens. And drop trooper worth their flight suit knew how to avoid ground fire, but she wanted to make sure they didnt have a comfortable landing.

Current map status
Untitled825_20230820230733.png

TAGS: Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla @Dracken Pryce

Wiping off the blood from the man's face that had once been there, I would clearly need a full decontamination with all of this chemical weapons, and blood. However, that was later. Before walking out, I went ahead and reloaded my pistol. Sure it had twelve shots before I had to reload it, but I had no clue what stood outside those doors, and I was going to be prepared. As soon as I closed it up, I got a call over our Coms.

Reinforcements were showing up. A roll of the eyes behind the T-visor of a helm, and replacing the Charric pistol into the holster on my thigh. Reaching behind me as I walked out, I pulled the Hunting rifle around to my front from the sling. Pulling the bolt back just enough to see it did have a round in the chamber.

"10-4, I'll be covering fire from the roof tops. If anyone has Anti-Air weaponry, I suggest using it now."

Looking up, The Striking Falcon Jetpack flared to life. Sending me skyward above the smoke of chemicals. Moving to the rooftop, The next step was moving myself to be slightly hidden. Blending in with the roof so that any drop troopers wouldn't be targeting me. Instead, I'd be using my allies as bait, so then I can pick them off. Kind of a bad move to some, but for me a hunter, with a quick shot, is the perfect game.

Mythosaur Heavy Armor

(OOC: Hilal is moving to F4)

Though Hilal's HUD detected the increase in windspeed, she wasn't worried at all. The Heavy Armor was sealed just as tightly as her Mandalorian Armor, no gas is going to enter her suit. Hilal continued to rain down fire onto the hapless soldiers many of them were torn apart by the combined fire of blaster bolts and slugthrowers or were blown to pieces by the many concussion missiles Hilal launched. Hilal giggled gleefully skating around the sky and avoiding small arms fire. It felt good being this powerful, weeks of hard work and perseverance and she finally constructed a backup armor that had firepower equivalent to a battalion. And Hilal seeing that hard work paying off on the battlefield.

Just then Hilal heard Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor saying that she was advancing on the silos. "Roger!" Hilal said. "I'm sending you my friend or foe indicator to your HUD. Keep moving! I got ya covered!"

As much as Hilal wanted to go underground, someone needed to keep these soldiers at bay. Hilal began to accelerate towards Shakka's location seeing more enemies attempting to set up defensive positions towards the nearest Silo. "Oh no you don't!" Hilal cried out quickly descending down to the ground. "Activating shockwave fist!" Hilal announced as sparks of electricity began to form around her hand. As Hilal landed, she slammed her electrified fist onto the ground with creating a large hole as well spreading the electrical current around the soldiers. They screamed in terror as electricity burned through their skin crumpling onto the floor and Hilal began to open fire on the survivors who arrived with large Battle Droids.

"Fact check you are all going to die!" Hilal smiled rushing towards the glob of enemies who attempted to open fire on Hilal but their blaster bolts harmlessly bounced off her Heavy Armor. She smashed the first droid she saw and unlimbered heavy fire onto the rest. "Ni ceta yirhaou be'sa'oa!" (Sorry about the mess!) Hilal yelled as she continued to fire.

war-machine-marvel.gif

Last edited:

Captain Kree's pod landed wtih a thud, the door exploding away from the durasteel chassis. They were less than 100 meters from the missile site's rear and already taking blaster fire. The local regs were getting slammed by Mandos too. Stars and Icefire, how many did they have? It was a small team but a small team of Mandos with gas and heavy ordinance was...Well he didn't much like the thought of being on the receiving end of that thunderclast.

The others landed nearby. They didn't have enough time to regroup and move out in several squads. He hadn't taken the entire company with him, but he'd taken enough, or thought he'd taken enough, to deal with this.

"Under fire!" Someone shouted over com.

"Calm down," Kree snapped. They were just outside your average blaster's optimal range. They could get in. Unless this became a long drawn out siege on the part of the Mandalorians, they wouldn't need the whole company. They fanned out, reinforcing the silos and engaging Mandalorians where they had to but the Mandos had height and cover advantage. They just had fields. The regs weren't much help either.

"Damn regs," Captian Kree muttered. He raised a hand to block the sun, even though he didn't need to. His visor had an automatic dimming feature to protect against bright flashes and bright light. It was meant for flashbangs and the like but it was reflex. He spotted the Laigrek in the upper atmosphere, his HUD indicating where it cut through the sky, its ion engines leaving streaks through the clouds.

enclavediv3.png

Objective:
Facing: PDF Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce
Allies: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Tarre Priest Tarre Priest
Equipment:Equipment In Bio
Song:Agni Kai

“Moving to the silo now, see if I can’t give the enemy in orbit something to think about.”

She leapt off the roof and fired her jet pack. She punished any PDF bold enough to stick their head out as she flew over head with blaster fire. She landed at the base of the silo setting to work on the remaining PDF inside with her beskad normally she'd love to break out her grenades but the tight space and the desire not to damage any controls that could prevent her from launching one of the missiles housed inside stayed her hand.

“Inside the silo now will alert on comms before firing.

enclavediv3.png

smalldivsilver.png

Grid: D5​

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor Tarre Priest Tarre Priest Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce

<Looks like we are all clear inside Alor'ad"> Celt's radio crackled in her ear as one of her sergeants finished a brief but intensive firefight deeper in the base.

<<Copy that, grab those air samples I need and set the demo charges, be ready to roll out, and support our vod out there.>> Celt replied before launcher herself put of the window and into the air. Her HUD immediately lit up with threat indicators and she saw tracer marks indicating then direction of fire. With a thought she aimed and loosed one of her backpack missiles into a small position where someone had managed to set up a defensive position.

<<We have confirmation on one hundred seventy eight, looks like the gas works, shall we save the new for the Alor's name day?>> The comm crackled again and Celt laughed. Her fun momentarily ended by a heavy caliber round that glanced off of her helmet and knocked her at an angle in the air. <<Her Hilal! You missed a sniper!>> she joked into her comm as her HUD updated, the second shot confirming the trajectory before she opened up with a small burst from her shoulder mounted cannon. No more sniper.

The local levy were in tatters, a few were rallying around the forces of Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce but the majority in the northen sector were now breaking and running for their lives from the mandalorian onslaught. Celt dropped to the floor where she saw one of the drop troops run into a building and take cover, opening fire from a window at Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor . She released her sword and ran in after him. The Alor'ad popped a couple of rounds into a levy soldier who took a shot at her from inside, he wasn't one of the elites though.

<<man down... man down>> Celt heard and she internally cursed, hoping it was not a fatal injury. <<Ready the vod for extraction, I am in D5 on foot in pursuit of a shooter>> she ran into the main room upstairs the drop soldier turned with his own blade and they took the fight into melee against each other.

Current map status
Untitled825_20230831234143.png

TAGS: Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla @Dracken Pryce

Grabbing ahold of the smoke grenade, I threw it a little further from my position to be in the wind. Letting the smoke start rolling before I brought myself towards the ledge of the building. Thermal imaging activated on my HUD setup. it was quick to get in a kneeling position, covered by smoke to be hidden within it. While they knew my location might be on the roof top, They didn't know where within the smoke. Obscuring their vision, without making mine go to chite.

The scope of the hunting rifle was set to a wide zoom so it was easier to keep both eyes open and get a better sight of the area. Once I found my target, I focused on eye, took the shot, then opened it up again. Racking the bolt back to load another round into the chamber. Each round being charged up by an ionized sheath, it smacked dead center in the faceplate of a soldier. Sending his head flying back, with the body to follow.

Opening the bolt, releasing the magazine, replacing it with a new one, and closing the bolt again, I stood up and changed my position. Making it harder for someone who may be attempting to hunt me. Each round hitting home with a rhythmic, Bang, inhale, bolt pulled back, pushed back in with new round, exhale, trigger squeeze, Bang.

It was like I was back home hunting vermin. Laying down on top of the barn and taking shots all the way out to a hundred, or even two hundred meters out that were skittering through the fields of crops. Each one ending with food for the cats, but in today's case, they took the room temperature challenge very seriously.

Moving my sights around, I could see all the way over to the Silos. They were getting hammered upon pretty heavily. Fire from many directions, and even sniper fire from what I could hear over the coms.

"Saxon, worry about the ground, I'll get the snipers."

Bang, one more body fell, My smoke was running out. Without hesitating, I left the rifle slung in front of me, drawing the pistol and walked off of the roof to activate my jump pack. Flying closer to the Silos to get better shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom