Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cu'agr: Weapons Training (All ME welcome)

Mandalorians, the best of the best, they know how to use anything and everything, if they are given the training for it, or learn it themselves. The Mando’a learned how to fight in every way shape and form imaginable, and they always kept themselves at their best in every use of every weapon. And if they didn’t know how to use weapons, then they would learn how to, so that they could kill their enemies more easily. Everything was done with a purpose, and there was a purpose for this as well.

Adenn Kyramud stood tall on a balcony overlooking a courtyard. The name of it was Cu’agr, or Excellence in Galactic Basic. It was recently built on Mandalore, its purpose: to train Mandalorians in every way, shape and form. Today was the opening day, and the first batch of trainees would come soon. These trainees included anyone from experienced veterans, to new recruits. There would be sections for everyone to do something, whether it was heavy weapons training, sniper training, grenade use, or something else entirely. If it involved weapons, it most likely was there.

Adenn would be overseeing this first training himself, though some of the direct training would be handled by members of Clan Mortui. Said members stood off to the sides, waiting for the time to start. A few days ago, Adenn had sent out invites for people to come and see what was here, hopefully they would join in the activities. Sighing to himself, Adenn looked around once more. Everything was pristine, showing a lack of use, but that would start to change soon. Soon enough people would come and join, their reasons their own, their purpose, to learn. Anything and everything was offered here, for anyone interested within the Mandalorian Empire.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Stardust learned from a much older age how to be a mandalorian. Her daughter however had the luck of being able to learn about her mandalorians heritage from her buirs side...she was nearing that age in which she would have to go through her verd'goten

However, brigh first needed weapons training, cynthia had been teaching her but she needed some different weapons to try out see where she fit in perfectly weapon wise

Arriving stardust stood tall with her armor. Brigh as wearing some blue pants and a grey shirt, hee armor not yet made yet as stardust hadnt gotten around to it yet

Rhaegar Dib II

Heir of the Dragons
"I'm a man."

The diminutive figure of Rhae walked through the gates without hesitation or fear. Racks of weaponry say in pristine condition, the gleam of cleanliness capturing the child's attention. And rightfully so. Blasters, disruptors, and slugthrowers of various sizes and models were laid out like a buffet line. Beskads, shields, armor, and explosives were not delinquent in attendance. A barely contained shout of excitement escaped his lips causing him to clasp his mouth shut with both hands.

"I'm a man."

Clearing his face of joyous animation he let his features settle into a hard look he had seen on veterans his entire life. Unfortunately the look he aspired to resembled more of a pout, yet he was proud of his facade. Walking forward he entered the courtyard clearing and gazed up and up to where the man stood perched at the balcony.

"I'm a man."

The mantra continued as a whispered mantra. He had read the transmission for training that had went out to all the Mando'ade. And as the man of the house he deserved to be a part of it. Of course he knew that his mum, [member="Ginnie Dib"], would probably say he was too young. But he wasn't! He was a man! So he did the same thing that he imagined his buir would do as well as his ba'vodu. He would ask forgiveness instead of permission.

And so he had escaped the protective eyes of the Fremen guard and hopped a transport. It was smelly riding with livestock in the back but as long as he stayed low and out of sight he wasn't caught. Running from the ship at the landing and disappearing in a group of kids his own age wasn't hard. Sometimes grown-ups think kids look alike. Catching another ride on the back of a hover truck wasn't hard. Just hold on and keep your head down. And that was how he had made it. Like a man.

Of course unbeknownst to him Jerek Farr had followed. He booked passage on the ship and paid the mando'ad to pretend he didn't know there was another life form on the ship that registered on the internal scans. Jerek had smirked lightly as he watched the internal sensors flicker the presence of the stowaway, as Rhae used the force to try to stay concealed. Though the kid had nearly got away when he hopped on the back of that truck, but the mando never lost sight and stayed at enough of a distance to foster independence. Of course he left a message for Gin'ika letting her know That her son was still under his careful watch. And so he used his jetpack to launch over the wall instead of entering through the gate and stayed in the shadows.

And so Rhae stood next to [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] and looked at Brigh who was a bit older and have a little nervous wave before looking back to the solitary figure of [member="Adenn Kyramud"] above.

While this hurt his pride considerably that he arrived here but he knew that learning just how to use close range weapons will not always be beneficial for him, the purpose of his visit was to learn how to use the heavy ranged weaponry for his physical figure can use them with more ease then some, But it will do no good for him if he cant hit the broadside of a cruiser with it he looked around to see that [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] and [member="Rhaegar Dib II"] where present for training in there own way which was good any Mandalorian should still use these training grounds even if they are veterans with there craft to prevent there skills from diminishing. For now he looked to see what weapons where available for use hopefully one of them will be one of the bigger heavier guns for his figures too big for the small arms that some of his Vode can wield.

They said this is your stop, kid,” the hover-cab driver stated bluntly.

Achani peered through the window of the cab, her brown orbs staring directly into the name plate – Cu’agr. Achani sighed as she opened the door and stepped out, double knotted tennis shoes touching the developed ground below. It had been a bad night, to begin with. And when she was forced out of bed this morning, she nearly pitched a fit. But... She managed to get out and away from the other kids, including her twin, at least. There was some benefits in that.

She slowly walked up towards the entrance, mostly nervous. A simple grey t-shirt and some jeans, her hand tied back into a ponytail but with some bangs dangling right above her eyes. The 9-year-old wasn’t sure if she was happy to be out or annoyed.

Nonetheless, she slowly moved to stand beside @Rheagar Dib II, [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] and Brigh, and @Skorvek. She had met Skorvek before, he was frequently with Adara. Probably helping train her or something. Everything was about Adara, after all. Adara this, Adara that. Beth that, Beth this. Reyn or Magnus this. She huffed quietly as she ignored him and the others. Achani crossed her arms as she stared up at [member="Adenn Kyramud"]. Achani knew how to shoot a gun, after all. And throw a grenade. What was he going to be teaching?

So, maybe he would teach something interesting but for now, Achani stood with a neutral, unimpressed look on her face.

Shooting. Shooting with guns. The simply most awfullest, terriblest, horriblest, unfairest day of Adara's life came, without any warning!

“But Buir! Guns are so… so violent and harsh and heavy and…” Adara whimpered, pout growing on a darling face.

“Adara!” Yasha’s voice cut out the babbling of her eldest-born daughter. “You already attend an Aruetiise Academy, I will be damned again if I let you go without proper Mandalorian training. You and your brother are going! Together! Besides, Achani will be there, don’t you miss your cousin?”

“Daddy wouldn’t make me go! Daddy wouldn't ask me to fire a gun! It's not fair! Guns are evil! Rrgh!! Adara sucked in as much air as she could, little fists clenched tight before turning on her heels and running away to her bedroom to ‘pack’ a light bag.

A sigh and shake of her head, and [member="Yasha Cadera"] mumbled, “What are they teaching her at that Aruetii school?”

Firing range! Weapons’ training! How could her mother betray her with such…. such…. terrible… ah! Adara flopped down on her bed, arm cast over black and red eyes. She tried to bawl, but no tears would come. Nothing came but the knock on her door.

“Go away, Ram’ika.” Adara sniffled for good measure. After all, she was ten years old, practically an adult, and by far ready to choose her own educational activities for herself. The bed depressed where her brother sat beside her, gently patting her head.

“Bad luck for you, chum’ika, but I wanna go and I wanna go with my sister. How else are we supposed t’look out for each other if we don’t know the same stuff? You're gone all the time, I wanna have fun with you, too.”

Peeking from under her arm, Adara gave her closest brother a pout, then rolled onto her stomach and wiped at her eyes. “Do you have to be so sensible? It’s not fair.”

“You know what Baba says, Mandos are always sensible, and never fair. Got your bag? Mine’s been packed for two days. C’mon, Dar’ika! You’re practically never home!”

So it was, ten year old Adara and eight year old Reyn Australis-Cadera ended up present at the weapons’ training facility. Adara’s hair was braided up in elaborate braid atop and down her head, away from both face and neck, a sensible black and white suit and tie crafted of spider silk and armour weave on her person. Reyn wore an armour weave jumpsuit, and bespoke boots for his growing feet. Although he was two years younger than his sister, was taller by a few solid inches.

“Achani!” The boy raced over, his brown hair a host of curls atop his fairly short shorn head. Reyn waved at his ‘cousin’, [member="Achani Raxis"], his mother Yasha’s younger sibling through Yasha’s step-parents Gray Raxis and Baiko no Kaho. “Hey, look Dar’ika, it’s Achani! She made it! Achani, why didn’t you come with us?”

“Brigh!” Adara raced to her friend Brigh, [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]’s daughter and wrapped the fellow girl in a hug. “Oh, Brigh you have no idea how terrible it was, Buir refused to let me stay home, even though I can't even lift a pistol and I am so happy to see a familiar f-oh! Su cuy’gar!”

Adara looked to [member="Rhaegar Dib II"], putting on a petite smile as she looked over the fellow ad’ika. “I’m Adara, and this is Brigh, and over there is my brother Reyn, but we all call him Ram’ika, and my cousin Achani! Who are you?”

Oblivious to the weapons around them, Adara focused on the people, and waved at her dear Uncle @Skorvek. Reyn trotted over to Rhaegar and gave a huge sigh of relief.

“Aw, bombastic! I’m not the only boy! Hi, I’m Ram! You ready to shoot the guns first, or the grenades? I want to shoot them all. Do you think if we do better than the girls, they'll let us drive a tank?”

Word to [member="Adenn Kyramud"] let him know two of the Mand’alor’s children would be attending, with a few of her daughter Adara’s Anubian Infernis guards.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig leaned back against a wall with his sister, Lidden, standing nearby and twirling her Trayc'kal. He like Mandalore and all, but it wasn't the best place for a Force wielder it wasn't the best world. At least he could help [member="Adenn Kyramud"] train some folks to home their skills, or learn new ones. He watched as everyone walked in. He soon caught eye of [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] and her daughter, Bright. The alor smiled, waving at the pair.He then saw [member="Rhaegar Dib II"] , who he didn't recognize, but the kid seemed ready. He could also sense the Force in him. If this wasn't Mandalore. He was then shocked by the sight of the Anubian [member="Skorvek"] . What the heck was a warrior of his caliber doing here? Then again, Mig would probably join the blaster training since he wasn't the best shot. Come to think of it, he'd never seen Skorvek fire a blaster.

After Mig shook off the surprise, he saw another Force sensitive Akiit, [member="Achani Raxis"] . Why couldn't they be somewhere he could train these kids some in Force welding. Ah well. Maybe some would want to learn later. Mig then noticed [member="Adara Raxis"] and Reyn. It didn't seem like Adara wanted to be there, which got Mig curious. How could the daughter of the Mand'alor, one of the best fighters he'd ever seen, not want weapons training? Then again, she didn't stay on world much either. Either way, Mig and Lidden walked up to Adenn, waiting to hear what the plans were.

Adenn stood there, alone on the balcony, waiting as more and more people arrived. He stood silent, unmoving and indifferent to the proceedings below him. That was until a man arrived carrying two messages. The first message was simple, A man had entered the training area had was being confronted now.

[With Jerek Farr]
Two Mandalorians, wearing obvious Clan Mortui markings, made their way towards him. A perimeter alarm had been set off, and the man (Jerek Farr) was the culprit. Both Mandalorians had shields across their bodies, and westar carbines at the ready behind the shields, though not pointed. The culprit was obviously a Mandalorian, though his reason for his different entrance was not. Thus, one of the two Mando’a spoke up to him.
“State your name, and business here vod. Along with the reason for not using the front entrance, like every other normal person.”

[Back with Adenn]
The second message was far more interesting, the Mand’alors children would be attending the training session. With their inclusion came new problems; Adenn fully believed that lineage didn’t matter, only what the person themselves did. However, this could prove a dilemma, for if the Mand’alor didn’t believe that, and the children were injured, then it would fall on Adenns head.

After a few moments of indecision, Adenn decided to go with his belief. If it came back to bite him, then it came back to bite him. However, there would only be equals here. With that settled, Adenn turned back to watch as the rest of the people entered. He was surprised to see Skorvek there, the Anubian seemed to him to be a very capable fighter. Perhaps he was there to train others, or learn something new? Adenn didn’t know, but he’d find out soon enough.

Just then, Mig walked up to him with Lidden in tow. Turning around to greet his fellow vod, Adenn realized that they may be here to help. Why else would they be up here, rather than down there. Tilting his head, a bit, Adenn observed them. It seemed they were both more trained for melee, and less long range.
Su cuy’gar vod. Glad you could be here for the grand opening. I’m assuming you’re here to help train a bit, and learn as well. So, we have melee training over there.
Adenn pointed at a section of the courtyard. “You two could start teaching there. However, if you want to learn more blaster techniques, etc., then that’s at the firing range. Now, apologies, but I’d like to start, so could you?” Adenn made a little motion for them to step back a little. Then he nodded his head in thanks.

With that done, Adenn turned back to the courtyard and to the assembled people. While he had been looking away, more people had come in (NPCs). They had assembled in several rows alongside everyone else (PCs). Adenn took a step forward, now out of the semi shadows and into the light, he looked around. He saw it all, from the recruits, to the veterans, the children to the adults. They were all here for one thing, to learn from the best so that they could become the best.

With that thought in mind, Adenn started something that had been passed down for generations within Clan Mortui.

Mortui!” He shouted out, receiving a loud and resounding clang as every Clan Mortui member within the courtyard hit their chestplate at once. A fist clenched above their heart, they hit their chestplates with all their might. The clang echoed off the courtyard along with the shout and the reply.

What are we?” He asked
“Mandalorians!” Came the in-sync reply, followed by another clang.
What do we do?!” Adenn questioned
“Kill!” Followed by another clang.
Who do we kill?”
“Our enemies!” two clangs came this time.

While doing so, Adenn had been pacing, back and forth, stopping at each question before continuing with the reply. Then, he started once more.
Mortui!” Clang was the response.
What are we?” Adenn asked again.
“Mandalorians!” Another reply, another clang.
What do we do?!
“Excel!” A different reply to the same answer, said at the same time followed by a clang
How do we excel?
“Always!” Another two clangs.

Adenn then stopped back in the middle of the balcony, the last clangs continued to echo, before slowly fading into silence. He looked over them all once more before starting his little speech.
That has been part of Clan Mortui since the beginning of our history. It has passed down through the ages, unchanged, and always used before a battle. But note, even though it is a tradition within Clan Mortui, we go to our roots. We know we are Mandalorians, and we are Mandalorians through and through. As Mandalorians, we are expected to follow the Resol’nare, and to always learn and adapt. To do so, one must teach or be taught, which is why you are here.” At that, he glanced over all of them again.

You yourself are here to learn. Not only do you learn for yourself, you learn for Mandalore, so that you may server with glory and honor. Here, it is you who learns, not your parents, your grandparents, the person you know or some other such thing. Within these walls, who you are out there doesn’t matter. Who your family is, doesn’t matter. Your actions matter, what you learn, matters and what you do with that knowledge matters. I don’t care if you are the children of the Mand’alor herself, a prominent veteran, child of a prominent veteran, or just a new recruit.

At each person mentioned, Adenn gazed sharply at them, from the children to Skorvek, to Star to Brigh. Each was mentioned, and many shuffled their feet nervously to be called out so. Adenn noticed, but he didn’t care.
Each of the members of Clan Mortui here has fought in countless battles.” Adenn let an arm swooping motion encompass the Mortui members. “They know what to expect, they have fought and seen friends die, family die. Yet they carry on, as you will one day have to carry on.

At that, all the members of Clan Mortui hit their chest pieces two more times before extending their hands out towards the center group. As if to say, we pass on to you. After that, Adenn waited a moment, a moment for silence and to think on what he’d said. Then, he began once more, though this time in a softer tone.
You are all here to learn, so learn you shall. As you can see, we have a little bit of everything here. Weapons of all kinds are arranged for your use, though you must prove yourselves first for the more special ones. No doubt you can see the various areas of the courtyard. We have the firing range, the hand to hand area, the swords and knives section, along with the rest of the stuff.

As he mentioned each area, he pointed them out to the people. Then he began once more, winding down his speech.
If you wish specific training, such as heavy weapons, or melee fighting, then you need but ask. However, for the time being, arrange yourselves in what you’d like to do. For the adiik(children) though, head to that area there.” Adenn pointed at an area with 3 Clan Mortui members waiting there. “For the rest of you, group up near the area that you wish to train. There are already Mortui members waiting for you. These courses can last for any amount of time deemed necessary for you to fully learn the skill you set your eyes on. If you complete the skill quickly, that’s good. It means you have more time to learn another skill. There are barracks for people to stay, and all the necessary appliances are here as well. Now, off to your places.

With his part said, Adenn took a half step back, signaling for everyone to go to where they were ordered or wanted to go. Several of the recruits, both veteran and greenhorn (NPCs for both) alike went to each station. The only place that no one else went was where the children had been directed. Other than that, they’d all wait until they had everyone before heading to the stations and starting some warm up exercises. The usual, stretches, push-ups, crunches, and some running, all to warm people up. After that, they’d only begin to get into a short lesson. Adenn sighed and watched it all begin, this was the first day. The first of many more to come.

[member="Mig Gred"] [member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Achani Raxis"] @Skorvek @Rhaegar Dib II [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Achani Raxis"] [member="Skorvek"] [member="Rhaegar Dib II"]

Brigh hugged her friend, listening to her about wanting to not come and learn all this stuff...who wouldnt? Sure her mother star had a lot of teaching tools at her disposal, but never like this! Besides that fact brigh was excited to learn more about her mother's heritage of being a mandalorian like her buirs were!

oh adara it cant be that bad, we get to learn how to be mandalorian! And we get to learn all the things our buirs use and and....its just exciting I cant wait!

She turned being introduced [member="Rhaegar Dib II"] as she offered a smile and a wave to the boy before looking over to achani and bowed her head...so many new people here it was exciting!

Meanwhile stardust observed and squinted at achani...she reminded her of someone yet xouldnt place her thumb on it...shrugging they turned once adenn started speaking. Stardust smirked listening to the little show and his speech as she looked to brigh and spoke

I will not be with you during this brigh....I trust you can handle this, in fact I know you've can for you are strong but remember..dont use the force even if instinct tells you...no go my daughter...show then clan Solus has strength

She kissed her forehead, brigh ran off to where they were told to go and stood straight when she arrived...stardust smiled in the distance as she took a breath

cant believe it's been 11 years...

“Exciting!?” Brigh had her mother to kiss her on the forehead. Adara knew her mother was too busy to attend. Mand’alor the Infernal was always too busy. Even Uncle Sloobieboo parted, going off to the adult training. “I can’t do anything like Buir can do. I want to go home.”

One thing shocked the ad’ika: Mandalorians were oppressively loud.

“Goodness!” Assured by the constancy of Mandalorian noise, Adara attempted first of all to stop squirming and jolting at every bit of sound or smacks to the chestplates around them. Reyn seemed to seep in every sound and clang with a virulent grin. He pounded his chest with a dull thump, only a second off from Clan Mortui.

Adara’s young cheeks grew as red as her left eye as [member="Adenn Kyramud"] made flippant mention of her station. He expected her to do all the things other Mandalorians did!? How could she! This was a form of terrible, awful, dreadful, formidable, unquestionable mistake. Round, uncanny eyes peered at Adenn. One a black schlera and red iris, the other white schlera and blue iris. Adara refused to quiver or shuffle like the others. Fear was a tool, well used, but not infinite. It might have looked more intimidating, if her brother Reyn wasn’t standing in as perfect a salute as he could, trying his hardest to impress his teacher.

She caught sight of [member="Achani Raxis"], when Adenn spoke of death. Her eyes cast to the dirt. Adara witnessed Achani’s mother die. Her grandmother [member="Baiko no Kaho"] died in an intimate battle to save Adara from the Dark. Baiko fought and clawed, as [member="Darth Carnifex"] himself shouted at Adara to run. ‘Run and hide, child.

I will keep you safe.’ His voice lingered. The slash, which bifurcated her grandmother echoed across Adara’s conscious mind. Achani ran away. Achani didn’t see what Baiko did, the second she realized she wasn’t going to win against Darth Carnifex. None knew Baiko turned her blade on Adara, as the Dark Lord threw himself over the child. If Baiko couldn’t take Adara, she would leave the girl’s body on the dirt. It was that motion, which killed her. Adara never spoke of what took place on Sabarene, she was too young to be prodded. Yet Adenn’s words brought her mind back to her third brush with death - the first she was capable of remembering. Death followed the girl, loyal as the Anubians guarding silently behind her.

Mandalorians. As Clan Mortui reiterated, they always killed. At one point, even her own grandmother wanted her dead. Achani would never ever, ever, ever, ever understand.

“Dar’ika, c’mon. We get to go over there. Hurry, Dar! Hurry, we might get to shoot a target. I wanna go, Dar. Achi. Hurry.” A warm hand slid into hers, and Adara jolted to see her brother Reyn holding her hand. He smiled at her, nudging his sister to listen and rush over to the children’s section. “I’m gonna do more push ups than everybody! Even do yours for you! Count them, Dar’ika! Dari, count.”

“Oh… okay! Alright, Ram’ika! I’ll count every one!” Adara chased after her brother, a penitent and guilty cast to an otherwise young face. The Anubian Militibus Infernis ran silently behind her, taking positions to protect their charge.

[member="Rhaegar Dib II"]

Rhaegar Dib II

Heir of the Dragons
At the inevitable challenge Jerek kept his hand away from his body, hands opening to show palms as he slowly raised them to lift his helm from his head. Lowering it he slipped it into the netting at his belt before folding his hands acrossed his chest plate, keeping the weaponry in his gauntlets safely pointed away from those who challenged him. He raised his chin slightly baring his throat in the old custom of the taung, showing vulnerability of his bare neck as a sign of surrender.

"Jerek Farr, House Dib of Clan Farr. Sworn Protector of Ginnie Dib and her children with Rhaegar Dib, Rhae and Amaa. Rhae wished to attend and wanted to do so alone. I merely allowed him his freedom of action while keeping him safe from a distance. I meant no disrespect by circumventing your defenses. Just wanted to be able to keep an eye on the ad'ika from the shadows."

With his explanation given his attention divided between the two guards with him in the shadows and the youth he had sworn to protect.

Meanwhile Rhae looked between all the kids who were older talking round about. Reyn and his sister, [member="Adara Raxis"] , who were talking to Brigh standing near her mother [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] , [member="Achani Raxis"] nearby as well. He grinned at the other boy and nodded fiercely at the idea of driving a tank.

"That would be bomb. But I want a beskad like my buir."

He stared unabashed at the young girls. They were just kids like him, here to be mando'ad. Thankfully hormones had yet to rear its timeless head. But then [member="Adenn Kyramud"] began to speak and Rhae snuck peeks at the other adults gathered round. [member="Mig Gred"] seemed to look in his direction longer then he did the others making Rhae puff out his chest and meet the grown-up's gaze without looking away. But when the man turned his attention elsewhere he saw Uncle [member="Skorvek"] and gave a tiny, shy wave before looking back to Adenn as the troops began to bang their fists.

He crossed his arms when the mando man on the balcony finished and pointed out where the "children" we're supposed to go. The mantra still rang in his head, "I'm a man". Standing rigid he resisted being sent to play time like a baby. He was a man. But as he watched the girl Brigh who had waved at him head to the section pointed out only to be followed by the other youth he frowned and stubbornly kicked at a rock embedded in the ground before marching (though stomping may be the more adequate description) over in the same direction.

Achani stood staring up at [member="Adenn Kyramud"]. Was this lesson ever going to get started? And was this really all who would show? Perhaps she spoke too soon – she heard Ram’ika’s voice boom in the background, yelling her name. She did a complete 180 as she waved with a big smile. To the side, she saw Adara whom she gave a small wave to as well. Of all her family, he was her favorite. He was the only one who got her. Understood her.

She gave Adara a small smile, although she did not wave towards her. In response to Ram's question, she could only think: so I could get some time away from all of you for just a little bit?

Instead, Achani shrugged, “I dunno,” she said with a fairly neutral face. In truth, she had tricked one of the guards. Told him Yasha said to send her here so he called the cab. She would end up here, anyway, so what was the problem? It was only a second or two later before Achani was left behind in the conversation – that's how it usually went. She looked over to Brigh, [member="Rhaegar Dib II"], and Ram. She gave a small wave as Adara introduced her to him. “I could’ve introduced myself,” she muttered quietly to herself.

[member="Mig Gred"] was nearby and [member="Skorvek"] seemed excited. Adenn began his speech. Loud, yelling. Killing? Achani dug her foot into the ground as she waited for the speech to be over. Adults were weird and bloodthirsty. Didn't they know moms and dads get killed every time they killed someone? Some kid gets left behind each time. Beside her, [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] stood with encouragement for her daughter. A mom with her daughter… How she missed her mom.

[SIZE=9pt]“Run, Beth. Run! Do not stop or he will catch you. Run.”[/SIZE]

The memory that would never fade. She still had nightmares about it. It would be the last words her mother ever said. And it wasn’t even to her – it was to [member="Beth Cadera"]. The day her mother was murdered by Darth Carnifex on that stupid planet. Achani and Beth made it out and to Commenor, by luck as they called it. She glared towards Adara and subsequently the other kids. Baiko would still be here if it wasn’t for Adara and Beth.

Ugh, she shouldn’t have even come. Perhaps she could have went into Sundari and got some ice cream. It wasn’t like anyone would notice she was gone.

Similar to Rhaegar, she pouted – albeit for different reasons, and kicked a rock as she very slowly made her way over to where the other children were congregating. "What are we supposed to do, now?"

[member="Achani Raxis"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Skorvek"]

Aa she left, she looked to achani again. Something still bugged her about the girl, when knew she looked like someone from long long ago and yet stardust couldnt place a finger on it. Sighing she moved off to skorvek as she watched the kids move

skorvek, that girl there the echani one...who's their parents

[member="Achani Raxis"] [member="Rhaegar Dib II"] [member="Adara Raxis"]

Brigh turned to adara, slightly confused as to why she was so...against the idea of it being exciting. She offered a smile and placed a hand on her shoulder

we can do this vod, together right! Like our buirs do!

Her attention went to a achani, seriously why did everyone seem so upset being here, aside from reyn who seemed just as excited as her to be here

we wait till someone comes over here I guess?

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig couldn’t help but roll his eyes a bit under his helmet as he listened to [member="Adenn Kyramud"] speak. He thought pretty highly of the guy, but “loud and proud” was necessary his style of things. Eh, to each his own. After the speech, the Gred Alor noticed most of the kid go off to their area. [member="Rhaegar Dib II"] had given him a bit of a chuckle at his “manliness.” Kids. Always great. It was then that Mig decided to go help with the kids. He looked to Lidden, who had started walking to the melee training area, probably about to show some unexpecting vod how effective Gred training was, before walking to the kids. He looked at the Mortui vod who was there.

“Mind if I handle this one, vod?” Mig didn’t want to step on any toes, so he decided to see if the trainer would mind.

[member="Brigh Solus Skirae "][member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Achani Raxis"] [member="Adara Raxis"]

What're you gonna do? Kill me?
A training area. How cute and professional for the little armoured warriors. Oh lookit! Practice swowds. Probably dulled the blades, too.

Chumps.

So why is my pert and perky leather-clad backside walking into the adult training section away from the tiny tots?

Wait... are those my grandkids? And Baiko’s unfortunate daughter? My goddess’ merkin, this will end in blood and tears.

Back to why I’m here. It’s simple. And one word! Adenn.

So [member="Adenn Kyramud"] bet me I wouldn’t show... and how dare he use my instinct to challenge all the bets in my life! It’s like the man is learning to know me or something. Fine.

I’m standing around a bunch of Beskar’gam clad mooks, in my new leather trousers and vest, getting some sun on my virgin skin. Amazing how a deep breath can make someone feel alive.

“And now I’m waiting... so we training or waiting? Anyone?”

[member="Skorvek"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Sterling Kinslayer"]

The Infernal stood a silent sentinel on the top of the building, her Longinus spear in hand and full wolf-helm upon her face. Trainers broke into groups, taking the children one way the adults another. Further separation would continue as specializations came to the fore, yet the Infernal watched with care.

Two of her children and her sister were down there. As her optics focused on the sink of [member="Adara Raxis"]’ shoulders, the bubbling excitement of Reyn, she focussed on [member="Achani Raxis"] with a sigh. What more could she do for the girl?

Achani continued to push everyone away, regardless of what they tried to do for her. It didn’t matter. She wanted her mother, and her mother was dead. Although the once-orphan recognized that loneliness, Yasha always had Mandalore to tend, even from as young as Achani was. She could not settle on her grief, Baiko was there.

As much as Yasha tried to be like Baiko in Achani’s life, the child would accept none of it. Yasha’s heart sagged in her ample chest. If only Achani would see those who loved her. Instead, the child clung to her grief like a blanket and did not let anyone touch it.

How could Yasha keep her sister, if Achani didn’t want to live or be with them? If all she was doing was making Achani more miserable, should Yasha cut her losses and stop trying?

The adults collected elsewhere, [member="Skorvek"] , [member="Mig Gred"], a wealth of others. While [member="Adenn Kyramud"] was chimed that the Mand’alor crouched on the roof, he was to give her no notice. She needed to see with her own eyes.

Was [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] back from the dead and whole, or was she a shadow of the mother Yasha knew? How were her warriors in their skills, for the battles to come? For now, Yasha remained hidden, clutching her spear.

As he made his way over to the others and was asked by [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] who the small child [member="Achani Raxis"]'s parents where he looked to the child for a moment, unfortunately he had no way of knowing who her parents could be or if they where near by at all. He shook his head no to Stardust before turning his attention for a moment to a newer arrival which made his tense only a little [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"], He only heard of her blood relation to [member="Yasha Cadera"] and nothing else but something about her aside from the fact that she is a product of netherworld resurrection that didn't sit well with him and kept him on his toes. But he returned his attention to [member="Adenn Kyramud"] he had a few ideas what he wanted to learn from him and he wasn't going to pass up a opportunity to learn.

Sterling loved fighting, it was thrilling, exhilarating, the one thing he could do that these people understood perfectly. He could control his impulses just fine, unless his adrenal system kicked into overdrive, but even so it wasn't a lengthy thing. It just, was... that all said despite the love and the risk, he couldn't resist climbing into the thick of combat, fighting with tooth and claw. Yet there was something, particular he was lacking.

And that was why he was here, the massive lizard man donning his 'gam save for the helm/mask attached by mag clamp to his waist, as it worked to keep his blood at a suitably warm temperature. You could almost hear its faint thrum when he stood still... since each step of his gait was thundering almost. It was a slow and steady gait, almost as though half limping into each step. His body was still adjusting to the armor, for one, and while it was not difficult to move, it was new. Beyond that, his gait was always a slow and measured thing...

Which only made it easier to pick his approach out, alongside being late. Fortunate he was late, though... Adenn's speech would bore him to tears. The man of practicality had little use for grand speeches, there was no real point to them. Just let everyone know where to go, and get to beating each other to bloody pulps to improve. That way Sterling could also practice healing them back up. Two problems solved.

He arrived of course, and looked around. Children, and adults. Clearly he was meant to join the others, however he couldn't help but watch each quickly. Some he recognized, such as Star, or Adenn, others less so. But he was able to pick up on much, watching each walk, talk, stand. Which is why Sterling caught onto some issue with one of the children. Achani's body screamed her pain to the heavens, something was deeply wrong with the child. The way she walked, held herself, it wasn't normal for a child. His eyes narrowed, and he began to make his way over, before pausing. How would that seem... two meters of beskar and Komo walking up to a child without care?

Then of course, he realized he didn't give a kark what they thought, and continued. He had come to find one willing to teach him to use a sword, but first he would address the child. He managed to quickly catch up to Achani, and reached down to gently tap her shoulder with a metal covered hand. Whenever she would turn to him, he'd kneel down to her level best he could, head tilted, and ask a question while tapping his chest. "Sterling. You?"

@Skorvek :|: @Yasha Cadera :|: [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] :|: [member="Mig Gred"] :|: @Brigh Solus Skirae :|: [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] :|: [member="Achani Raxis"] :|: [member="Rhaegar Dib II"] :|: [member="Adara Raxis"] :|: [member="Adenn Kyramud"] :|:

OOC:
Note: Most of the NPCs have some form of beskar armor on. You can say what kind, light, heavy, etc if you wish.

[With Jerek]
The two Clan Mortui members glanced between each other at what Jerek did. It was rather unusual to see someone still do an action associated with the Taung. Mentally shrugging, they listened to him speak. At the mention of Rhae, one of the guards turned and gazed at the adiik then. Nodding slowly, the other guard spoke.

“Very well then Jaerek Farr, your presence will be tolerated. However, next time please inform us of such a situation and this would not be necessary.” With that said, after Jerek spoke, if he spoke, both guards departed to a slight distance away. They did so that they’d be able to keep watch over Jerek, and still give him his space.

[With Adenn]
Adenn watched in slight amusement as the children interacted before they went to the directed area. It was rather sweet, giving Adenn pause and making him think about having his own children one day. The thought was cut short then and there, he had this to complete first. When Rhae stayed behind a bit longer than the rest of the children, Adenn couldn’t help but chuckle. If he had wanted to stay, no one would’ve stopped him. The boy would’ve simply collapsed eventually, having learned a valuable lesson, listen to your superiors.

[With Children]
The three trainers that were waiting for the children looked between each other, and the children. They were going to begin momentarily, after making sure everyone was there, when Mig came over. When he asked to train the children, they were momentarily nonplussed. That was something they hadn’t expected. Two trainers merely shrugged, showing it was fine if Mig trained the adiik. The Lead Trainer then looked to Adenn for confirmation. Upon receiving it, he turned to Mig and made a sweeping motion, indicating that he could train them.
“By all means Alor Gred. We’ll stay here as help.”

[With Adenn (again, xD)]
It was around then that 3 things happened rather close to one another. The first being that Aditya had arrived. For reasons he didn’t quite understand, he’d bet that she wouldn’t come to the training. She took the challenge, and was now here. Grinning behind his helmet, Adenn resolved to meet with her shortly, and perhaps train with her. However, before that line of thought could go further, he was chimed on his comms.

The message that he received made Adenn slightly nervous, even if he didn’t show it in any way shape or form. The Mand’alor herself would be watching this training. That itself wasn’t the issue, the issue was that if her children, or her mother were injured, then it could come back on his head. A head that he very much wished to keep. Suppressing the urge to openly look where the Mand’alor was, Adenn instead glanced discreetly there.

Upon confirming that she was indeed there, Adenn replied to her message rather simply.
Understood Mand’alor. Please note though, I cannot and will not ensure the safety of your children or Aditya.” With that done, Adenn made his way down to the training area.

Once on ground level, Adenn looked around. Spotting the group of adults and the group of children was easy. Discerning what they may want to do was something else entirely. Adenn was puzzled by the appearance of Sterling and the way he acted to the children. Then again, he didn’t know the large lizard like man that well, so perhaps it was normal for him. Turning from that though, Adenn made his way towards the adults.

Already there were several trainers lined up near them, all proudly wearing Clan Mortui markings. Each trainer was distinctive, there was one that was clearly focused on melee, one that had heavy weapons and one with a unique jetpack. Each would be able to specifically train people in a fighting form.

Arriving next to Aditya at the group, Adenn smirked behind his helm. Tilting his head slightly sideways and looking at her, he let out a slight chuckle for only her to hear. Then, patting her on the shoulder, and squeezing gently, Adenn made his way past and more into everyone’s field of view.
As you can see here, we have weapons of every kind, and trainers of every kind ready. They’re here to train you in any areas that you believe you need help in. Of course, we need to see where you excel, and where you don’t. For that reason, you’ll be going through some training phases. Since there are so many of us here, you’ll be split into groups.” Looking at those arrayed in front of him, Adenn looked them over before coming to a decision.

Ok, I’d like Aditya and you lot,” pointing at several scrawnier recruits (NPCs), “to head over there.” Adenn pointed at the melee fighting area. “We have mats for hand to hand, beskads and similar for melee weapon fighting. Be careful though, they’re sharp, and you could accidentally injure or hurt your vod. We’ll start you there, since you’re all rather big, to see how you do. If you do rather well, then you can move on to something else.

Looking at the others, Adenn thought for a moment.
So, you all seem rather strong, so I doubt melee fighting will be too big of an issue for you. We’ll have you go to the firing range and similar then.” Adenn pointed at the firing range and the tables there with weapons on them. “Careful there as well, those have live charges in them, so if you shoot someone, they will most likely die.” Tilting his head sideways, Adenn thought for another moment.
Ah yes. I’ll be going from group to group, checking on how things are going. Meanwhile, we’ll have these Clan Mortui trainers train you. But for now, I think I’ll join the melee lot.

With that out of the way, Adenn waited for everyone to get into their groups. Once that was done, the groups separated and went off to their respective areas. Adenn himself walked towards the melee fighting area, and most likely walked next to Aditya. The first day of training, and so far it was going rather well, at least in Adenns opinion.

[member="Sterling Kinslayer"] @Skorvek @Yasha Cadera [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] [member="Mig Gred"] @Brigh Solus Skirae [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Achani Raxis"] [member="Rhaegar Dib II"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom