Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cu'agr: Weapons Training (All ME welcome)

Something had happened. He didn't know what, didn't know if he cared to know what. Wouldn't make much of a difference if he did. The story wasn't clear, and he hadn't had much time to confirm or reject anything he'd heard, but he knew at least concretely that the child wasn't what could be referred to as normal. Even in this galaxy. With a mother like [member="Yasha Cadera"], normal wasn't going to be easy, and they'd be better for it.

He walked up slow, being careful not to get in the way of anyone training. Last thing he needed was a kid collapsing his knee because they fell on him. He was out of practice, but not that much. It may not have been his place, but he felt the need to greet his Mand'alor properly, for all the time that had passed. Being forced to look up at her was a welcome memory, he always forgot how imposing a figure she could be. He didn't often speak mando'a, on top of learning his own specie's language and using it almost exclusively, the accent was encroaching in. He needed to sound genuine, blood of the earth Sociph.

"Su'cuy, last I remember that one she was a bump you were feeding spicy food to."

It hadn't been something he was immediately aware of himself doing, but his thumb was ever so gently stroking his helmet in his hand.

He didn't even remember putting on his armor.

Varian

V
Adenn Kyramud said:
Meanwhile, the other trainer walked with Varian. As he walked with Varian, the man frowned behind his helmet; that's not how family should act, especially a Mandalorian family. Then he took note that the man was looking for a Clan. Now, usually Mortui didn't accept outsiders into their family, but there were always exceptions. Though no exception had been made for some timne, that was mainly due to their isolationism. "I'm sorry to hear that about your family." The trainer shook his head lightly, wondering how something like that was allowed. "If you need a clan, I'm sure Clan Mortui would be willing to take you in. You'd just need to prove yourself first." With that said, he waited for an answer, all while continuing to walk forward. A few moments later, they'd arrive at a training square, one near where Adenn and Aditya Fitz Kierke were fighting. The two trainers with Varian and Azure Djitred didn't focus on them, instead focusing on the two with them. Noting that both had weapons of their own, the trainers felt like it'd be best if they trained with that instead. So, giving them the rundown of how to duel, they simply said that they'd be facing each other. Rules: No guns No Force powers Play fair Be safe Have fun Don't die messily if death is the only outcome [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] [member="Azure Djitred"]
Luke nodded simply when the trainer mentioned his family. It was unfortunate, but it was not something that Luke was unwilling to deal with. Better it be done now then not at all. He raised an eyebrow in thought, not against it, but in thought as he mentioned Clan Mortui being open to his going but requiring proof. "I believe I'd be up for it. Certainly I shall do my best." he said honestly following along.

No force powers, easy enough he barely knew how to use them, and the ones he did he already made sure to never use on Mandalore or against other Mandalorians. Safe and fair, using their weapons, well they were in armor, so that was fine, "Very well then, if you are willing?" he said to Azure, pulling his sword out, and stepping into the area in preparation, "Whenever you're ready?"

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig listened carefully to Yasha as she explained what happened to [member="Adara Raxis"] .How she was born premature, and how Kaine saved her. How she was frail, and Carnifex of all people saved her. Gave her his own blood... to save her. His blood ran through her veins. It was a lot to take in, but some things began to make sense. Her strong pull to the Dark Side, and her raw Force power. The Force had been a part of her since she was a baby. Honestly... the Force had to have something in store for Adara if she had already gone through all this. The Yasha told him something else. She told him that she had consulted someone about her daughter, and they said that the visions were most likely destiny. After some talking between the mother and daughter, Mig finally spoke up.

"It's ok Adara. And Yasha, is a slight way I can understand your worry, and I'll keep it quiet. A friend and mentor of mine, Ilik Gred, fell to the Dark Side's temptations, and he said that somehow it was destiny. That he was destine to have to sever his tie to the Force, but my Buir use to tell me that destiny is often more of a suggestion. Yes, it's a likely course, but even the most set course can be changed. Also, the Force is often vague. It's difficult to tell exactly what it's trying to say at times."

After saying all this, and after Yasha went to help another vod, Mig knelt down next to Adara, speaking calmly. "When and if you're ready, we can keep training."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom