Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private CSF Contract

I waited for a moment more for Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri to speak, but it seemed that's all she had to say. "I take that as a 'Yes, I'm ready for this'" I said, looking glancing back at her as I followed traffic. I started to think through the information that Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla had given about guard positions. Nine in total, four at the loading bay. I began to speak my thoughts outloud.

"Any rooftop or entry positions could be taken out easily without someone looking for them until they leave. The loading bay is different, since they will be in more frequent contact with those inside, taking weapons and the like. If we want to make an entrance, we can make a loud one there, but that would bring all of their focus down on us. They want what they are taking. I suggest someone to take them out after we go loud and keep them and the target from running off, while the other two take the heat. They'll be more occupied with intruders killing their men than making sure their shipment is secure. Hopefully." I made a turn and went through a tunnel before appearing in open air once more. "Tano, you want a gun?" I asked. "You might find it useful."

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
Kuxirra shrugged. "Sure, I'll take one, but I'll return it after we're done. And I can't guarantee I'll use it." She said, gesturing to her quarterstaff. "Besides, I already have a weapon. And if I somehow lose it, I am a weapon."

Location: Coruscant, Lower Levels, Traveling to Industrial Complex

Local Time: 21:34

Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-

Objective: Bring in Braorla Lipwhi Alive

Equipment: See Character Bio

[“Perhaps we can have multiple insertion points into the facility.”] He replied to Dominik. [“Remember, the security staff -or what’s left of it- as well as the factory personnel might be hostages, unless they’ve killed them.”] He continued, with a tad bit of sorrow in his voice when he mentioned the civilians. He checked on his probe droids live feed. It had circled around to the front side of the factory once again. There was nobody on sight at the front entrance. However, he could see the three gunmen at the rooftop still. [“You two are far nimbler than I am.”] He spoke. [“You could sneak up inside after you neutralize the three gunmen at the rooftop. You could look around for the hostages first. Maybe our guy’s there, or maybe he’s overseeing the loading process by the storage area of the facility.”] said Kranak as he continued watching the live feed on his HUD. He turned his head to look over his left shoulder, glancing at Kuxirra and Dominik. [“What do you think? I could draw their attention in the storage area if things go south. And if they try to make a break for it through the main entrance, we can always regroup there and try to box them in.”] But then he remembered they probably hadn’t had a commlink devices on them. He would need to be always in touch with them throughout the hunt to know when to go loud. He stroked the lower chin part of his helmet as he glanced at the floor of the speeder, zoning out slightly. He came up with an idea after a long pause. [“For me to intervene and get their attention, I would have to know what’s going on in the facility. I assume you two don’t have commlinks.”] He glanced back at the two over his left shoulder. [“After eliminating the gunmen at the roof top, make sure to take their commlinks if you don’t have one on your person. After you obtain them, dial into Frequency 657.9, Channel 8. We could communicate with each other that way.”] He spoke.

He decided to lend Kuxirra one of his A-180’s. He unholstered the pistol on his left Kama holster and handed the blaster (on safety) to Kuxirra as he held the barrel end of the blaster. [“I know you probably won’t even use it, but here’s a power cell magazine just in case you do.”] He said, as he passed an A-180 power cell with the blaster. ["Take good care of them."] He spoke, referring to the weapons he lended to them for their use during the bounty.

Tags: Dominik Borra Dominik Borra | Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

I nodded my head. "Me and Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri will take out the rooftop guards and take their comlinks, then head in through the front door. We advance and take out as many as possible while quiet." I thought for a moment, then came to a decision. "I'll look for the target to subdue him, Kuxirra, you should look for the hostages and secure them. If there isn't any, then you join me. As soon as we go loud, Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla takes the cargo bay to draw some fire and split up their objectives. There should be twenty men here, thirty tops, so it will get thin fast."

I then thought of the cargo bay itself. "How do we plan on getting the target out of there? If we park too far away, it might be difficult the drag him there. Their truck might be the best getaway vehicle incase of reinforcements or other trouble." There was probably some impressive weaponry on that truck, some that I wouldn't mind keeping for myself. There wouldn't be much time after we started shooting, the CSF would be there quickly. "Sounds good to me. You guys?"

Location: Coruscant, Industrial Complex, Near Target Location
Local Time: 21:35

They could potentially use their trucks as a means for extraction if their current vehicle was compromised in any way. It was not a bad idea. He nodded towards Dominik, agreeing on utilizing one of the trucks the thugs were using as a get away transport.
[“We can leave this transport by our insertion point, about a hundred meters east of the factory. We can walk the rest.”] He spoke, after nodding. [“I don’t assume they’re going to leave soon. We are talking about a BlasTech weapons factory. They would want to take as much of the weapons as they can. They somehow managed to not trip any alarms during their raid, judging from the lack of a CSF response. They either have a good slicer or they have inside help.”] he continued.

They would need to be careful in the factory. There would be multiple gunmen there. He entertained the idea of a quick response force from the thugs, but he did not think they would be that organized. They would see what they would be capable of soon enough.

The trip did not take too long afterwards. Kranak continued to check up on the live-feed from the probe droid using his HUD and kept a watchful eye on the three gunmen at the roof-top. They were moving in a basic patrol pattern, patrolling near the edge of the rooftop.

He turned off the live-feed and gave a glance at his surroundings when he felt they were descending. They were descending on the insertion point now. He got out of the air-speeder when it came to a halt on the ground. He turned off the safety of his Scatter Gun with a flick of his right thumb and kept his trigger finger on the trigger guard. He pulled the pump back and then forward to load a round in. He had loaded slug rounds into his Scatter Gun.
[“Alright, let’s get going.”] he spoke without looking at them as he started to walk in a fast pace, keeping his Scatter Gun on a low-ready position as he did. [“You guys know the drill. I’ll see you inside. Don’t forget to check-in channel 8, Frequency 657.9 when you obtain commlinks. The channel’s open.”] He spoke before he left their line of sight. He took a back-alley approach towards the loading bay of the factory. He wanted to keep a low profile as he did not want to alert the thugs to his presence in any way until it was time. After some walking he was about thirty meters away from the entrance. He decided to hold his position behind a wall and waited for Dominik’s and Kuxirra’s signal to intervene and draw the thug’s attention.

As he waited, he thought of what to do if things went south. At the very least he would have more thugs to shoot at, assuming his target would run off to hide in one of the crime syndicate’s safe houses. That aside, he was concerned of civilians in the facility. They could complicate things. He hoped they would not, if there was any workers or security staff left alive. He would also have to prepare for the possibility of his teammates or civilians getting hurt. Thankfully, he had his ECM-598 Medical Backpack with him, as well as some Bacta Grenades. He would be ready for it. He opened the probe droid’s live-feed on a small tab at the top left corner of his HUD and continued watching the thugs patrolling on the rooftop. He didn’t see his teammates scaling the wall to the rooftops yet, but he assumed he would see them soon.

100 meters away, the speeder was parked. I made sure to approach the factory low so the buildings would hide sight and the sound of the speeder. I left the keys in the speeder in case one of us needed it. Hopping out of the speeder with the rifle I was given, I slung it around my back and got the knife I had taken from the thugs on the train in an easier-to-access pocket. I hadn't the proper sheaths or holsters for everything I had been scavenging, just a lot of pockets and my belt.

I watched the Mandalorian leave with his Scattergun before I turned and nodded to the padawan. "We need to do this quiet. No gunfire or loud cries from them or us until we get inside. Roger?" I asked before I headed towards our target.

As crowded as these bottom levels were, the factory had some space. I would have climbed a building and hopped the rooftops to the factory, but it turned out that there was a large gap meant for heavy machinery and vehicles to pass through. No rooftop jumping up there.

I crouched down just outside the line of sight of the rooftop guards on their patrol. I looked to the padawan and whispered, "You were bred for a super soldier, how good are you at stealth?"

I nodded. "Alright. You get the south two, I'll grab the north two." I thought of her on the train and how she had moved, and then got shot. As long as she was being stealthy, she should be fine. Right? I just had to hope the story wasn't something she had made up to seem more threatening or anything. "Thirty seconds from my mark, commence." I said in a tone as if I had said it a million and one times. Watching the patrols for a minute, I found a good blind spot and time when they were looking away from our area. "Mark." I whispered as I slipped out of the shadows, running, my feet gliding over the ground in silent practiced steps. I kept a count in my head as I did.

I made my way to the wall and used the many window sills there to climb. It required a lot of finger grip strength and I hadn't exactly worked out in the last, well, decade, but my muscles still remembered how it was to be done. I had scaled walls with fewer contact points, and I slipped behind a whirring machine that ventilated air at the twenty second point.

I watched the men walk around from my corner of the roof, using the wireframe of the machine to my advantage and peeking through the tiny slits while they hid me. I eyed my two men as they got close to me, and I reached the deadline in my head. I took the knife from my pocket, spinning it to hold it by the blade, and made the short run to the first man. He had a blaster rifle in his hand, a repeating kind of a model I didn't recognize, and I grabbed it with one hand and slammed it up into his unsuspecting face. The other man on patrol instantly took a stance as he brought up his gun, a stance I counted on. My knife flew from my fingertips and found his eye.

The first man's body now tensed up as he pushed back against the gun that had just smashed against him. I punched him hard in the throat, heard his trachea crunch with my now free hand, silencing any noise he could make aside from choking sounds and I used that tension of his to pull him suddenly forward, one of my feet shooting out to take out one of his. He fell forward with and as he did so, I twisted the rifle out of his hands. One of his fingers was in the trigger guard and I heard it snap before he hit his face. A short cry of his was stifled by his crushed larynx and I drew my second knife before putting my knee in the middle of his back and pushed the blade up into the base of his skull.

Wasn't my best or cleanest work.

Kuxirra ran towards the other guards. "Sorry about this." She whispered. The Padawan quickly knocked one of the guards down with a well-placed kick, slamming her quarterstaff against the side of his head on his way down. With the second, she did the same in reverse, knocking his feet out from under him followed by a well-placed boot to the head. She didn't want to hurt them, but she had no alternative other than kill them. Besides, with the force she hit them, they should be out for a good hour or so. She picked up one of the comlinks, turning it to the frequency Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla had mentioned. "I have a comlink." She whispered into it.

Last edited:
Location: Coruscant, Industrial Complex, Near Target Location
Local Time: 21:36

Kranak watched Dominik and Kuxirra perform silent take-downs on the guards at the rooftop from his live-feed with the probe droid. Their movements were quick and efficient. He was impressed by the both of them. They appeared a lot more capable than what they first appeared to be. He respected that as he nodded his head as he watched them. He saw the Jetii take a commlink device off of an unconscious guard and heard her voice over his frequency. She spoke
“I have a commlink.” In a whispered manner. [“I read you, Kuxirra. Is Dominik on the channel?”] He responded to her using his helmet’s built-in commlink. [“Carry on with the task at hand. Make sure to notify me of mission critical developments. I’ll be waiting for your signal to intervene and get their attention at the loading bay.”] he spoke. Using his wristlink, he commanded the probe droid to loiter by the loading bay from a safe distance. The guards were not startled, but he saw the thugs slowly loading up weapon and ammunition crates on the trucks one by one. The crates appeared heavy, so the loading process would take a little long, he thought to himself. [“They’re loading up crates into their trucks. You might have to hurry a little. I’ll keep you updated on the situation on my end as you go.”]

He continued to wait for Dominik’s and Kuxirra’s signal as he watched his probe-droid’s live-feed.

I took the comlink from the man's ear and put it in my own after dialing it to the correct channel. "Dominik here." I spoke softly. I heard Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla 's update while taking my knife back from the other guard's eye, wiping it off on his own clothes before pocketing it once again. Looking to Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri , I nodded and moved to leave the rooftop for the front door.

In my experience with metal doors and hinges, a fast opening reduced the amount of squeaking significantly. Fast movements also caught people's eyes. The factory was in motion and was loud inside, so I banked that covering the noise. I tested the handle and found it to be unlocked. "Entering Factory Floor." I spoke into the comlink, readying the Westar that Kranak had loaned me in my hands before I twisted the handle. Slowly pulling it open for the Padawan to enter first, I found that the door was not hidden in any way.

It opened up onto a clear stone floor with a myriad of machines and presses filling the area. Conveyor belts trailed from one machine to another and all along them robotic arms were in place for various tasks. There was also a second story that was made up entirely of catwalks and staircases, accessing a new row of machinery. Atop that, there seemed to be another maze of catwalks, but I couldn't have been sure then.

There was also a guard stationed right inside the door, maybe four feet away, gun raising and a cry on his lips. With my gun already pointed inside, I didn't have much more of a choice than to shoot twice. He shouted in pain as he fell onto the floor, and I knew I should have asked for a thermal scan of the place.

I saw multiple heads suddenly turn in our direction, and I ducked low behind a machine. "Contact." I said into the commlink. "They know something is up. Tano, use the factory noise to your advantage. Take out as many as you can while hiding, look for offices of some kind and head there for hostages. I'll take the floor and head towards the loading bay." I ordered as I hid behind a nearby stack of raw metals, waiting for someone to come and investigate.

Last edited:
Kuxirra ducked down to avoid detection, entering silently. At Dominik Borra Dominik Borra 's suggestion, she nodded and made her way across the factory, sticking to the walls until she found the offices. She was careful to be quiet, even removing her boots and socks and throwing them. It served multiple purposes: if provided a distraction, hit a couple people, and gave her better stealth. Bare feet make less noise than boots, and she didn't really like shoes, anyway.

I watched her slip away, and I waited. One man was walking quickly over, calling out a name that must be the name of the one I had shot. I heard him turn the corner around the machine to view the body on the ground. I took that time when he would be shocked and reaching for his commlink instead of his weapon to swing around the metal pillar I hid behind, using my holdout pistol I had just taken and fired into the man. I hit him in the neck, and he fell, still alive. That must have been agonizing. He tried feebly to bring his weapon around but I kicked it out of his hand and fired once more, killing him.

That's when the fight broke out.

Blaster bolts came hurtling towards me and I heard the Razor's on their commlinks, communicating. I stole the dead man's comlink and kept it on its current frequency and plugged it into my other ear as I ran behind other machines. "Kemler and Jerin are dead, front entrance!" Someone shouted into it. "Not CSF?" One asked, guessing. "No, one man, on the run inside the factory." Another reported. "Chasing after him. Gonna get this son of a queen."

I spoke into the commlink I had with the other two. "They only know that I'm here." I reported as I hid behind a crate, crouching down with the Westar ready to fire. I heard running footsteps coming towards me, and I spoke into the other commlink in a close approximation of one of the voices I had heard. "Behind you!" I heard his shoes abruptly squeak on the floor as he turned, and I came out from behind my cover, firing into his back. He dropped and I saw two more turn the corner. I fired and hit one as I ran and hid again.

Location: Coruscant, Industrial Complex, 30 Meters Away from BlasTech Factory Loading Bay
Local Time: 21:39

He was keeping an eye on the loading bay as he waited for a signal from one of them to intervene as he continued to watch his probe droid’s live feed. It was still loitering around the loading bay from a safe altitude. He saw six thugs continue loading crates into the trucks, but after a while their movements changed abruptly as he saw them put the crates on the floor and run back into the facility. His commlink came to life shortly after.

"Contact." I said into the commlink. "They know something is up. Tano, use the factory noise to your advantage. Take out as many as you can while hiding, look for offices of some kind and head there for hostages. I'll take the floor and head towards the loading bay."

He tightened his grip on his Scatter Gun. They were going loud. This was it. [“Moving in. Do you have eyes on the HVT?”] He spoke as he broke into a sprint to reach the loading bay. [“Remember, he’s to be taken alive. Preferrably without extensive injuries.”] He reminded them as he ran past dumpsters and lamp posts, headed straight towards the factory loading bay. [“Do you have eyes on any hostages?”] he asked as he turned around the corner, in full sight of the trucks. There was not anyone on the passenger or driver’s seat in the trucks. <The thugs must have left to reinforce their numbers inside the factory.> He thought to himself as he approached the loading bay from the far right in a cautious manner with his Scatter Gun raised. He used the large crates and the truck close to him as cover and concealment. He could hear faint blaster fire coming from inside as he peered over to see if there was anyone within close proximity inside the loading bay. There was no one at sight for now. He moved cautiously into the factory as he moved from the crate.

As he looked in, he saw rows of large industrial storage shelves with tens of crates of different shapes and sizes resting on them. Ammunition crates, weapon attachments, boxes of thermal detonators, detpacks… there was a lot of ordnance in here. This was a planned heist. There had to be someone the Razors were working closely inside the facility, probably a bribed security staff member. There should have been dozens of CDF response units here.
<They must have hired a slicer to send an all-clear signal during the raid.> he thought to himself as he entered the storage area with his gun raised. [“I’m in the Storage Area. Approaching to your position now, Dominik.”] he reported in as he past through a double door, heading deeper into the facility.

Last edited:
As I rounded the corner, I found two more men heading towards me down a narrow walkway, walls of machinery to my right and left. I heard the man running from up behind me, about to turn the corner, and the men I now faced were bringing up their guns. I fired the Westar, but they ducked into cover that was available to them, but not to me. They began blind firing out towards me, the blasts scorching and charring the expensive machines around me. I backstepped to the corner as the man flew around it in chase of me, blaster bolts nearly missing me.

I wrapped my arm around the man's throat and grabbed one wrist of his, pinning it behind his back as I pivoted to use him like a shield. A blast slammed into the man's upper chest and I jerked my arm back from his throat, instead grabbing onto his belt and lifting him. It had been a long while since I had worked out, being trapped in a bacta tank will do that, and this man was no lightweight. My cheeks puffed with the effort and I lifted his feet slightly off of the floor with all of my back and shoulder muscles. I then ran forward. Well, I quickly shuffled forward. In any case, my muscles were screaming at the sudden heavy lifting they had to do as I reached the two man's cover. I briefly saw from behind my meat shield that they had poked their heads out from cover, no longer worrying about return fire. They didn't seem to love the man I held very dearly, because his clothes were on fire by the time I reached them.

The cover they had were two alcoves that they had stepped into, able to remain standing while in cover. One was cover between two large steel pillars, blocked by the wall of the factory, and the other was a slim space between two machines. As I reached them, they stopped their fire, and I figured it was because they were out. I slammed the flamming body of a shield I held into the one to my right, pinning him between the burning corpse and the factory wall. The man screamed as heat scorched him and I held him there, but knew of the other man.

I sensed more than heard him raise his gun, and I ducked just in time as a blaster bolt fired where my head would have been. Spinning quickly on feet, I rose and grabbed the weapon's barrel, holding it away from me. I had a punch coming, but he headbutted me first. I staggered as lights filled my vision, but I kept hold of the gun. He gun went off, firing into the floor. The other man, burned and hurt, pushed the burning corpse of his fellow gang member off of him. I threw my open fist into his throat, causing him to choke and clench on his gun tighter, the weapon set to automatic and firing a stream of bolts all around us. I still held it by the barrel and it was getting increasingly hot. I pointed it behind me, letting the automatic fire handle the other man and threw my forehead into the man's nose, breaking it. His gun clicked empty, but I used the leverage I had to pull his hand to the sharp corner of the machine he had hid behind, with slammed the brittle back side of his hand on the metal edge. More cracks and the man cried out in pain. I stepped back and kicked him onto the conveyor belt behind him, and I let it carry or drop him off somewhere.

Taking the Westar I was given, I moved on a little ahead to a spot I could see more of the factory and crouched down, firing at the Razor's I could see for a few seconds before standing and moving once again. More were coming, and I had to keep moving or they would corner me and make my body burn.

Last edited:
Kuxirra reached out with the Force, feeling for the hostages. She found them and made her way to the offices where they were being held, knocking out the guards with her quarterstaff when she got there. "I've found the hostages. They're in the offices and terrified. One of them is hurt. Bad. I think they just skinned one..." She said, voice full of pain from the suffering and fear of the hostages. She could feel the pain...and she knew she had to help them. She entered the room and gasped. Indeed, this brutal gang had just skinned one. The poor man, a Togruta like her, was barely alive. She looked at the other hostages. "Don't...don't worry," she said, wiping away her tears. Don't cry don't cry. "I have friends here. They're coming to help." She lifted her comlink to her lips. "I was right...he's still alive, but..."

Location: Coruscant, Industrial Complex, BlasTech Factory, Weapons Production Line
Local Time: 21:41

The sound of blasters firing increased in its intensity as he approached the Weapons Production Line section of the factory. He turned the corner and went through the push-doors and into the Production Line with his Scatter Gun raised. He saw multiple gunmen laying down on the floor, but there were those who kept firing at Dominik. They were putting down suppressing fire at Dominik’s general location. He saw movement to his right. It looked like a couple of gunmen was getting ready to flank Dominik from the catwalk to the top right. They would have to take the staircase to their right.

It was very much the time to intervene. He amplified his voice using his helmet’s built-in vocoder before he exclaimed
[“HEY! WHY DON’T YOU PICK ON SOMEONE NOT YOUR SIZE!?”] as he pointed his Scatter Gun to the closest target relative to him. He saw the thugs recoil with surprise from his booming voice. Their heads turned towards him to face their newer threat.

A deafening boom echoed in the facility as he squeezed the trigger. The closest thug was around ten meters away. It was within the nominal range for his Scatter Gun. The pellets ripped small to large chunks of his flesh from his face as the thug took the hit. He ejected the spent slug and chambered a new round as he pumped the forestock in a back-and-forth action with his left hand.

Immediately after his first target hit the floor, the thugs opened fire at Kranak in fear. Due to their fear and untrained nature, they were generally inaccurate and the shots that managed to connect simply bounced off his beskar’gam, not damaging him. He felt the kinetic energy behind the blaster bolts though. The feeling was unpleasant, but beats taking the actual hit. Some of the thugs tried to reposition themselves to take cover from his fire. Some managed to do so, but some of them were not as lucky as those who have taken shelter behind objects.

His eyes were looking for his bounty, but he was not among them.
<Damn it, where is he?> he thought to himself as he blasted several more of the thugs with his Scatter Gun. Their bodies fell face down on the ground or left hunched over the objects they were taking cover behind.

His helmet commlink crackled to life and heard Kuxirra’s voice.
"I've found the hostages. They're in the offices and terrified. One of them is hurt. Bad. I think they just skinned one..." She said, voice full of pain from the suffering and fear of the hostages. She lifted her comlink to her lips. "I was right...he's still alive, but..."

Her voice was in distress. That did not sound good. He spoke of an injured man, but he wasn’t sure how extensive his injuries were. [“Stay calm. If you panic, you’ll scare them more.”] He spoke to his commlink as he continued to take hits and return fire. [“How extensive is his injuries? I can’t help him if I don’t know what I’m dealing with.”] He spoke into his commlink while he walked down the Production Line with his Scatter Gun raised. He was clearing them out one by one. [“Dominik, what’s your status? Are you alright?”] He inquired to Dominik as he blasted one more of the thugs. Their numbers were starting to drop noticeably. He neutralized around eight of them by now. But it appeared there would be at least two dozen more. He still needed to find his bounty, as well. If only he was within his sights…

Last edited:
Kuxirra wasn't panicking. At least that's what she told herself. She took a shaky breath. "He's been skinned. Kriff, I wish I knew how to heal..." She muttered the last sentence under her breath, not loud enough for the hostages to hear, but maybe enough for Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla . "Should I bring them out or not yet? I don't want them caught in the crossfire."

I heard gunshots that were music to my ears. Of course, he had a scattergun, a slugthrower. "Solid projectiles. A man I can agree with." I spoke into the commlink to Kranak. I listened to the other comms. They were sending two men to high catwalks to shoot down on us. I was tempted to scream about CSF outside, but we didn't want them to run, we wanted the target. "Watch out up there! I saw someone climb up just now!" I said into the Razor's commlink. The more they had their eyes looking for something up there and not pointing down here, the better.

The target hadn't been any of the ones I had shot, so he must be here somewhere. A man of position and power, he'd either be where they were doing most of the work with packing up the guns, or the offices, that was if he wasn't at the trucks. I tried my luck. "Lipwhi! These guys are karken crazy! Get to the trucks and what we have, get out!" I then switched to our commlink. "Kranak, be advised, the target may be heading towards the loading bay. Given he buys my bluff. Not sure where he is currently."

Then I heard Kuxirra's transmission. She had found the hostages. Her and Kranak began talking, and I only felt my stomach drop. The offices, with the hostages. If he was there, he'd probably kill Kuxirra before she knew anything was coming.

Just as I raised my hand to activate that commlink to warn her, three men came at me from different directions. One was so kind to appear right next to me, and with a quick shove of his hand, sent my head slamming into the conveyor belt I hid behind. I heard a sharp electronic discharge, the snapping of something plastic, and something stab into my ear. The commlink for Kranak and Kuxirra just got busted, and I had to deal with these guys first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom