Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private CSF Contract

Local Time: 21:20
Objective: Bring in Braorla Lipwhi Alive

Tags: Dominik Borra Dominik Borra | Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri
[OOC: Continuation of What do you do when all your friends are dead?]

They had just come into the local bar now, after heading over to a clinic nearby the Coruscant Security Force precinct in the vicinity to get the Jetii patched up. She had a blaster wound on her right shoulder. It was not so serious, but it did need proper medical attention to remove the dead, burnt tissue to make way for the healing.

The bar was called Lera’s Bar. If Kranak was to be frank, the bar was not too shabby. He certainly been in worst cantinas and bars during his bounty hunting career, but this place was not so bad. It was well lit, comfortable couches and all that. The waitresses also appeared to be nice. The bar certainly stuck out like a sore thumb in this level of Coruscant, though. He would expect to see a similar place like this in the upper levels, not at this level.

Kranak looked around as he entered. The bar was not that busy.
“It's probably not rush hours yet.” He thought to himself. There was a couple of individuals at separate tables, minding their own business. After a short while he found a good spot to settle down for a bit. He walked to the left end of the bar and settled down at the table by the corner, with Kuxirra and the man in tow.

[“Do you guys drink?”] He asked as he sat down. [“Tab’s on me if you do.”]

Last edited:
I blinked my eyes at the bar. Ten years ago, what seemed like last week to me, this place was a bunch of rubble and collapsed ceiling. It was a functioning and quite well looked after establishment. And my belly rumbled. I followed the tall, muscular Mandalorian inside.

Quickly surveying the bar, I noted the other patrons and where they sat. I also made mental note of where the back exit would be. I sat across from the Mandalorian and tested with raising my knee if the table could be moved from its position in need of cover. It was bolted to the ground and fixed into the wall, so that was a quick 'No'. The table was in good positioning, in a corner. I could see the front door from here and dash behind the long bar if needed. All of this of course happened by instinct and was habitual to all rooms I entered. Drilled into me so hard I didn't fail when drunk, it seemed.

At his question, I almost wanted to throw up. "I've had enough to drink already," I said. "I need water. And food."

I looked to Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri and asked, "How's that shoulder?"

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
When Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla asked if she drank, Kuxirra shook her head. "I'm only sixteen. I'm not getting myself drunk." She sat down, setting her quarterstaff in her lap to prevent it from pressing against her back lek. When asked about her shoulder by Dominik Borra Dominik Borra , she smiled. "It's much better." She then looked at the Mandalorian. "We still don't know your name yet. Both of you know mine. So, Mando, what's your name? Unless you want us to keep calling you Mando." She said with a cheesy grin.

He nodded at their replies. He was not too fond of drinking, himself. He only drank on special occasions. He never drank while he’s out on a bounty mission, or a contract. He motioned for a waitress with his left hand. A few moments later, a young looking Twi’lek waitress came towards them. “Welcome! What can I get you?” she asked. Kranak replied, saying [“Today’s special and a large glass of water for my friend here, please.”] nodding his head towards the man as he looked at the waitress. [“That is all. Thank you.] He waited for the waitress to leave before he continued to talk to the Jetii and the man.

He revealed his face as he depressurized his helmet before he removed it. He set it on the table to his right, close to him so he could pick it up and put it back on when necessary.

He turned his gaze to Kuxirra and said
“Kranak Vizsla. Pleased to meet you.” He looked at the man now and inquired “What about you? What’s your name?” He reached for his water canteen with his right hand to offer some water to the man. He opened its lid and extended his arm to pass it to the man.

Last edited:
I made sure to study his face as the helmet was taken off, memorizing the whole of it in case I needed to recall it later. I also graciously accepted his canteen and took a large chug of it before passing it back with a nod and thanks. Wiping my facial hair with one hand, I briefly considered my name.

My habit and training told me to give my classification, Agent Dominion, but that was years before I was thrown into a Bacta tube and forgotten. I had given my name out enough back then, I could do so now. "Dominik, Dominik Borra." I said.

"I know I owe you an explanation, Kuxirra, about those men." I said, looking at her. Then I began to tell what her and Kranak would need to know.

I wasn't trying to keep things all bottled up, I was simply keeping things close to the chest. I told it with brief pauses and stopped when the waitress came over with the food and drink. "It was years ago, before you were born if you're sixteen now, when I belonged to a secret project under The One Sith. Kinda like whatever Secret Soldier you were under, except I was trained with a very specific purpose in mind. Part of basic Agent Training, I had to make a hideaway base here on Coruscant and outfit it with supplies and guns. I raided a gang's headquarters and took their hardware. The police didn't care because somebody took them out of commission and it was a boon. I guess they came back though." I sipped the cold, cool water.

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
Kuxirra nodded. "It seems law enforcement turns a blind eye to many things, especially down here." She said sadly. "No one did anything about the labs until about six months ago when they were destroyed. To be fair, the labs were supposed to be secret. Some of the experiments chose to stay. Others left. Obviously, I left. Not all of us were kidnapped. Some of us were created in the labs. If you want an idea of how many of us there are, my designation was Subject 643. It wasn't until I met my parents that I learned my name."

“Pleased to meet you, Dominik.” He replied, in a friendly way. However, his friendly manners towards Dominik were short lived after he heard what he said to Kuxirra. He was in the process of closing the canteens lid as he was putting it back into its pouch, but he froze up as he heard what Dominik said. He tensed up, a surge of anger washing over him. He slowly turned his face towards Dominik, frowning. “… You’re with the Sith?” he retorted.

The Mandalorians had a troubled past with the Sith. They had a costly war between one another. The One Sith had attacked Mandalore in the past. It was retaken after a while. The Mandalorians had launched a counterattack to one of their worlds named Dromund Kaas, glassing the planet. The battles fought overall costed a lot of Mandalorian lives. The One Sith’s successor, The Sith Empire had taken revenge of the glassing of Dromund Kaas after wiping out eighty percent of the Mandalorian population, and strip mining over half of his home world, Mandalore. He hated the Sith for that.

That sudden stillness that comes over a person when they find themselves face-to-face with an enemy. I had seen it a small number of times, and I saw it here in Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla . I knew he was a pin-drop away from unholstering his blaster and firing at me. The young Jedi probably wouldn't like to see me hurt, but her staff was under the table and would be hard to reach and block with. She was also speaking about her own project she had been a part of and must not have noticed the tension spring tight like wire. If I knew Mandalorians, he would be shooting long before she could do anything. I had to tell the truth.

"I was." I said. "A friend of mine left the Sith. I helped him escape. They tortured me for it, and he rescued me. Since then I've been among the Outer Rim, dodging other agents like me." I took another sip of my water. "But that was ten years ago. The One Sith is dead, and now I'm not sure what to do. I somehow wandered over here from Taris." With that settled, I took a bite of my whatever-it-was, kark it was good to have food in my belly, and after swallowing I asked, "Is that enough for you, Kranak?"

Kranak simmered down after he listened to what Dominik had to say. <Interesting.> He thought to himself. <He helped a friend of his escape The One Sith, as he says. And has been hunted down by other agents.> He gave a slight nod of the head. He was intrigued now. His frown disappeared slowly, as his muscles started to loosen up. At least he was no longer his enemy. Maybe they even had similar feelings against the Sith. Time would tell.

He doubted Dominik would go back and join them. He deserted The One Sith after all. It would not be wise for him to join The Sith Empire, The One Sith’s successor. Though he wondered if the Sith were still on the lookout for him.
“What are the chances of those agents continuing their pursuit after you, after ten years?” he inquired after a long pause, after digesting Dominik's response. As he leaned on the table with his arms crossed, “Do you think they’ve been reinstated into The Sith Empire? Or is there other former agents like you out there, on the run?” he inquired further.

Last edited:
I watched him ease up and I was glad to not feel like reaching for the guns anymore. I wanted to eat so badly...

I thought about his question as I chewed. "If anything, they probably think I'm dead. I was working for a small government that started up in the Outer RIm, called ourselves the Free Colonies. I..." I thought about what I wanted to say. "I was injured and put into Bacta Tank. I guess they were attacked, because I woke up ten years later, nobody around." I ate and drank some more as he asked his next question, and it was my first time thinking about the others. "I..." I paused and leaned back in my seat.

"We were effective enough, I don't see why they wouldn't be. But the other agents..." I ran my fingers through my hair. "I would like to think they are still around, somewhere. Hopefully they've all seen how horrible the Sith are. But I wouldn't put it past Sith and other project leaders to try and terminate those who turned. Be karking hard, but possible. Force knows we weren't invincible." I thought of Agent Reins. Man, did she get torn to pieces on Kashyyyk...

He hadn’t seen the Jetii tense up as his attention was directed towards Dominik. “I see.” He replied, after he listened to Dominik. A long pause would follow as he digested Dominik’s story. <So, he was now a ghost, then.> He thought to himself. <Though it appears he’s still haunted by his past to this day.> He thought, seeing as Dominik was confronted by a gang he stole from, to make his own weapons stash and hideout in Coruscant. <Speaking of his stash, -> his line of thought was cut short as his wrist-link on his left vambrace gave out three short low-pitched beeps. It was his probe. It must’ve completed its scan. He put on his helmet to see the probes findings from its sensors. He tilted his head to the left as he watched the live feed to his probe droid.

The droid was loitering around a large factory, about 251 levels below from where they were. He saw about three armed gunmen on the roof top, but nobody at the front entrance. The gunmen at the rooftop appeared to be unaware of the probe’s presence. He switched to thermal imaging to see how many heat signatures he would pick up from inside the factory, but it was no of no use. The factory was emitting a lot of heat, so he was unable to see how many more gunmen there was in the factory. He switched out of thermal imaging shortly after. The droid had loitered at the back side of the factory now. He saw the markings of BlasTech Industries at the backside, stenciled on a wall by the loading bay. Moreover, he could see about four trucks at the loading bay, with a bunch of crates around them. There weren’t any company markings on the trucks, so he assumed it belonged to the Razors. He counted about six more gunmen by the rear entrance. And that was about it. He could not see anyone else; he was not sure how many gunmen in total were inside the facility. He assumed his target was somewhere inside the factory. Moreover, it was probably a hostile take over of some sort or a raid on the factory as there would be quite the plunder for a gang to get their hands on. The factory workers and the security staff would either be killed or taken hostage. He wasn’t sure which fate was worse, as skinning their victims -usually when they were still alive- was their signature. Their member initiation also required just that, skinning someone alive with a razor. Hence the name, Razors.

[“Well… this will be interesting.”] He said to himself, as he turned off the live feed on his HUD and glanced at Dominik and Kuxirra. [“Okay, time to talk business.”] He spoke, as he leaned on the table with his arms crossed. [“I’ve accepted a contract posted up by the CSF. As numerous as their ranks are in Coruscant, they can be stretched too thin. Coruscant’s pretty large, hosting hundreds of crime syndicates with various strengths and sizes.”] He continued after a short pause. [“The crime syndicate we will be dealing with is moderately sized from what I’ve gathered. They go by the name Razors. I haven’t heard of them up until I took the contract. I assume they’re rather new and looking for a way to make a name for themselves.”] He paused shortly for them to digest what he had said. [“That motive of theirs might be the reason they’re raiding a BlasTech weapons factory right now as we speak, in the Industrial Complex. My probe droid tracked down my target to the factory, a human male named Braorla Lipwhi to the factory. I assume he’s orchestrating the raid, as he’s a lieutenant of the Razors.”] He spoke. [“As for his description, he’s around the same height as me, but not as muscular. He’s got a short mullet. His hair color is brown, and he’s got green eyes. His skin tone is light white. He's in his late thirties. Shouldn’t be too hard to spot. Our objective is to take him alive.”] He continued. [“Anyway, I have only managed to spot around nine gunmen in total, but that was only the outside of the factory. I assume there is a lot more in there. I counted four trucks at the loading bay of the factory with several crates scattered around.”] He spoke. He assumed a more serious tone now. [“I believe they’ve either killed or taken the factory workers and the security staff as hostages. We may have a hostage situation in our hands when we get there.”] He spoke, with an uneasy tone. He didn’t like dealing with civilians. They could potentially get in the way or worse, they could get themselves hurt. [“In any case, it pays off to be prepared for the worst.”]

He glanced at Kuxirra and said,
[“You may have to get your hands dirty for this one. Judging from your request of me to help that wounded thug in the train compartment back in the metro station, I understand you have a high sense of compassion.”] he spoke with a slight grin. His facial expression was hidden underneath his helmet. [“You care for people’s lives, even if they have bad intentions towards you. Unfortunately, these ones will not harbor the same feelings towards you.”]

He directed his attention to Dominik now. [“You mentioned a safe house of some sort that you made for yourself during your training. Can you still access it? I do not know what sort of weapons you’ve got on you right now, but by the looks of it, you’re going to need something bigger than a blaster pistol for this.”] He spoke. He continued after glancing at what Dominik was wearing. [“Having some protective combat armor would be optimal, as well.”]

I didn't have much reason to go along with this contract, but... what else was I going to do? Continue drinking and wind up dead somewhere? That was my plan before, but now was an alternate path. At least for today. I could dust off some of my old tricks to help bring in some criminals, why not?

I nodded as he explained about the gang. Standard fair, new, trying something that would put them on the block. A weapon's factory, of all things. They wanted firepower. They were planning something big and probably manufacturing unregistered weapons. I kept eating. Hostages would be tricky, but possible to handle.

"I could access it, yes. I highly doubt anybody has touched it in a long time, but it would take some time getting to it." I said. "It's on the 4th level. I know, that's a deadly level, but I made the way there air-tight. As long as no one has made any large renovations right ontop of it, should be safe. I could meet up with you two at the factory, but they're raiding a weapon's factory. They probably want to take what they want and split before anyone shows up. It's pretty high profile, and like you said, they're new. I could do fine without some armor and heavier weaponry, I can take the guards'. Up to you, Kranak."

I would finish my meal before wiping my face, taking all the water I could, before realizing something very off about the Togruta. "Kuxirra, if you are a Padawan, where's your master?" I asked.

In his mind he debated whether he would need to get to his stash before heading to the weapons factory or not. He decided against it as time was of the essence now. And if he used to be an agent, he could handle himself against a bunch of thugs. There was a chance the thugs could leave the scene, along with his target. Though he decided to lend him his Westar-M5 for this if he was not against it. He doubted he would. The blaster was a thing of beauty. The design was really old, but it was tried and tested in combat time and time again, ever since the design saw action. He’d make do with his Scatter Gun and dual A-180’s. [“Fair enough.”] He replied to Dominik. [“But I reckon you wouldn’t say no to some additional firepower.”] he replied as he unslung his Westar-M5 from his right shoulder and passed it to Dominik by holding the barrel end of the weapon, with the safety turned on. Additionally, he would pass on two magazines for his use from his pouch if he accepted the rifle. If he would decline the rifle, he would sling it back on his person.

As a response to the Jetii’s reply to Dominik, he raised an eyebrow at Kuxirra after glancing at her. He did not know much about the Jetiise himself. He thought a young Jetii like her would be with her master, but she was not your usual Jetii. She did not even have a lightsaber. She carried a metal staff instead. He was curious about it himself, but he reckoned she preferred to use a staff instead as it would be less lethal, in comparison with a lightsaber. Kranak assumed she hated hurting living things.

<It’s time to go.> He thought to himself. He gestured to one of the waitresses to come over to their table. [“May I have the bill, please?”] He asked to the Twi’lek waitress. She nodded as she smiled at him. She came back with the bill later. He paid the tab and left a small tip for the establishment. [“We better get going. They won’t be there all day.”] he uttered as he got up from the table, headed towards the door.

They would need to find transportation to the lower levels. The metro station was probably out of use still. They could potentially rent two speeder bikes for their use. A four-seater air speeder could also do the trick. Though he wasn’t sure where he could find said vehicles for rental services. He would have to ask Dominik about it. If they’re unable to find one, they could get an air-taxi to the Industrial Complex.

More firepower was always good, though I thought my current assortment was alright. Unless the gangsters were wearing armor, that is. If so, then what I had on me was going to be dust. I took the blaster and marveled at how well it was taken care of. an age-old Westar, but in perfect condition. This Mandalorian could be a good friend, judging on his taste of weaponry. I also accepted the extra magazines, putting them in my voluminous pockets.

I followed him outside and was very grateful that he paid the bill. I was still broke. But talking about my old stash reminded me that I had a stash of credits there. Maybe it wasn't a coincidence that I had wandered to Coruscant after all.

I raised an eyebrow to Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri when she explained about her master. "Gray Jedi let you youngin's just roam around the galaxy to 'get a feel'?" I shook my head. That was a serious security leak, letting young and inexperienced members roam around, without lightsabers to protect themselves with. If I was still working for the Sith, the girl would have been an easy grab to extract information. But I had been on ice, so to speak, for the last decade. What did I know?

I turned to Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla and asked, "Is the galaxy safe enough these days to let young ones like her just walk around?" I assumed this man could think of the same things I had. He knew how to shoot, give first-aid, and clean his guns. He should know a lot.

Transportation was only a slight issue. I led them to where I knew to rent speeders, but that business had closed down, and we had to find a close-by new business. I hadn't the credits on me, but I was able to get us a four seated speeder. As we were loading in, I got into the driver's seat by habit. I thought of how I would just take these back in the day without paying. It was easy to get them started without the keys, you just needed the know-how. I supposed since I was in the presence of a Jedi and a Bounty Hunter performing legitimate work that he wouldn't want a petty crime happening like that. I also decided not to say that, asking instead, "So, you give directions, I drive."

Local Time: 21:32

Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-

Objective: Bring in Braorla Lipwhi Alive

He gave a nod of the head showing approval to Dominik as he accepted his Westar-M5 and two extra magazine power cells for the rifle. There was no harm in packing some extra punch, especially in the Underworld of Coruscant. It was late, too. All sorts of creeps were coming out the woodwork.

Dominik had a point there with his inquiry towards the young Jetii. The methods of training a Jetii was naturally unknown to him, but even one that is ignorant of the training methods utilized by the Master Jetiise could still argue whether it was right or wrong to set loose a young Jetii into the galaxy. To him, the galaxy was a very, very large jungle where the strongest get the chance to keep on living. Though the young Jetii was strong enough to survive this far, as it would seem. He respected that, but it seemed to him that the young one was not experienced with how the galaxy worked. Maybe she was too young or naïve.
<Hmph, look who’s talking about being experienced.> he reminded himself. He was only twenty-one years old himself, though he had been in the job of bounty hunting and mercenary work since he was thirteen. He had some experience under his belt, but he still had a lot to see. Some of the jobs he took in the past proved he still had a lot to learn. <She will just have to live and learn.> he thought to himself.

[“It’s never really safe out there for anyone. Despite her rather… intriguing background.”] he replied to Dominik. He remembered the fight in the metro station, where he saw the young Jetii in action. She wasn't doing too good in that fight. If he hadn’t stepped in, she could’ve sustained more serious injuries, or worse. [“You still haven’t completed your Jetii training, have you?”] He inquired to Kuxirra. He assumed her Jetii training was far from complete. She would have much to learn, he thought. Admittedly, she would be safer with her master during her training phase. But maybe this “getting a feel” of the galaxy was a part of her training. He wouldn’t know for sure.

They were looking around to rent a speeder now, with Dominik leading the way. They came by a business that provided the service they needed, but it was closed at this hour. They continued to walk down the streets and the alleyways of the current level they were navigating through and managed to find another business. Dominik somehow managed to get a decent four seated speeder as they waited outside the business. Maybe he still had connections, people he knew in Coruscant, despite spending the past ten years off the grid, in a bacta tank.

He sat on the front right passenger seat as Dominik started up the speeder. It was a bit hard for him to fit. They hadn’t exactly built the thing for people of his size, so he squeezed a little, but it was fine. As long as they got to their target destination, it was okay.

His HUD was still on with the live feed of his Seeker Droid on a small tab at the top left of his HUD. The HUD gave him the optimal course leading up to his bounty in a short notice. [“Descend about six hundred meters and take the right lane. Then, take the fourth left. That should put us roughly one hundred meters east of the target building.”] he instructed as he made sure to pressurize his helmet and did a quick equipment check on himself. He pulled his Scatter Gun over his right shoulder with the barrel end pointing at the floor of the vehicle, keeping the safety on. He looked over his left shoulder at Kuxirra and inquired [“Are you ready for this?”] As he loaded slug shells into his shotgun from one of his pouches on his War Belt.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom