Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Critique the Mother of Dragons

By this I mean her writer, of course. So I joined in August '13 and was ridiculously active for a year (until life happened ;l) Y'all can be mad at me for my rocky 'attendance' these past 8 months, and honestly I apologise for it. I only hope you can understand and realise there had to be a good reason for it!

I'll throw up one of these for Kära later, and while I'm on the subject of characters you can all pester me about how I haven't stuck to a character in the past 8 months also.

I've missed my community of SW people <3 <3 <3

For now, I leave you with these wise parting words...

tumblr_msnfgqYCT71shypnro6_500.gif

JK :3

[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

You've always been fun to talk to and write with. Likewise I've found you to be a very original writer who comes up with very intriguing concepts for both characters and factions.

My main issue is...you change your plans and switch mains a lot! I understand that there have been reasons for that and it's not done on a whim, but it makes it difficult to actually get things going with you. That's all really. Missed having you here. :D

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

I'm hoping that having a stable home now will equate to stable roleplay. That's been my biggest kicker these past 8 or so months. Hard to tie down a character when you can't tie yourself down! Forgive me oh wise mistress. Perhaps we should find time to partake in our old favourite past time of mocking the lesser beings?

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Maybe in the future, imma see how two characters hold up for now!

And thank you, and you too [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

My accent is so out of place here, it's awkwardly hilarious :p

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

D'aww Pooh and Tiggr <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom