Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Crisis on Kuat Part I - Sedition | NIO - Euceron GA - Myomar

HIRED GUN
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER

Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres

Equipment: Tactical Suit (Link in Bio)| 3x DC-15s Side Arm Blasters | 2x Vibro-knives | 10x Micro-trackers | 3x Smoke grenades | 3x Thermal detonators

"The one and only." he exclaimed, flashing her a wink before realising that it was pointless to do in a mask. She didn't seem to care that he was here, but he wasn't surprised - the cold stoic types like her rarely cared about anything that wasn't business related. There was nothing that put him off a woman more.

The red head's cold demeanour wasn't enough to put him off from making some dough though, as she nudged passed him he rolled his eyes and turned to follow her into the bedroom. Standing at the doorway, Konor leaned against his hinges as he watched the Imperial agent put her shoes on. A chuckle escaped him following her comment on 'subtlety', pointing to himself with the barrell of his blaster pistols "I was raised by pirates. I don't even know what means." he answered brashly.

Despite her callous nature, the red head had jokes - the joke being that she commanded him to stay out of her way. Not a chance. Konor took a step closer to the now more presentable Imperial agent and holstered his blasters. Raising his hands as a sign of goodwill, the outlaw took another step closer "Believe me, Walk Of Shame, I would. Hangin' with you's a complete drag. But--" he paused, pulling a holoprojector from a pouch in his belt Konor activated it and displayed the blue holographic contents to Zoraya, detailing who hired him, the details of his contract, and who his targets were.

"Your bosses hired me to help out with this operation you got goin' on. Don't ask me why, I'm still as confused as you are. But creds are creds." deactivating the holoprojector, he placed it back in the pouch he'd taken it out of and folded his arms "Whaddya say to teamin' up? Just this once. As hot as you are, you're a complete stick 'n the mud."

kuat_1_obj_2.png

P A G A N
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
IMPERIAL SECURITY BUREAU
FIELD OPERATIONS GROUP
Bodyglove | Vambraces | Tactical Gear | Pistol

Monos Monos | Phaineve Halseigh Phaineve Halseigh
N5cG5gd.png

NIGHT WALKER
Wasn't...exactly how he expected this operation to proceed. But no plan survives contact with the enemy or...whatever this was. He kept the weapons trained on both of them in spite of the minuscule alien's threat. Were he but a few feet closer, the Chiss would've considered punting the little runt off the balcony. But alas, with another gun trained on him- it would've been an infeasible task.

His crimson eyes flicked between the two as they spoke, the Chiss seemingly silent in the exchange until the remarks of his equipment.

<"Listen, a guy makes a good living, don't hate the player hate the game."> Granted, the Technoid merchandise he'd donned wasn't anything outrageously expensive, just usually required a military (preferably Imperial) contract to purchase.

Then, somehow, another wrench was thrown into the plan when the man of the hour entered his own home. He heard the decompression and opening of the door not a second before Phaineve did and as soon as he saw her gaze snap in its direction, he flicked to life the whistling bird launchers in both vambraces fixed to his arms before sending out a flurry of micro missiles in each of the three's direction, eventually vaulting toward the journalist and reaching an arm up to wrap around the man's neck.

"Ah! Help! Fu- who ar- what's going on?! Help!" He yelled out before Thane turned to angle the blaster toward the man's head, holding him close with an arm tightly pressed against his wind pipe and his forehead not lingering far from the back of his skull in case he needed to incapacitate the man.

<"Well now this is quite the conundrum isn't it?"> He said, backing into his natural voice and inflection.

<"Perhaps now I can present things in more legible terms...I leave with Verone, alive and no one else gets hurt. Make any movement to stop me and well- I shouldn't have to explain too much should I?"> He asked.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Rgzu3LSHLkxvHrzi-WYCzcxR6hR-1j4T32VdgcmyEHI0gSGCRy3CRp02SrAfuUVURUbCGOLAwQBoR0D48tQTWcgHD0gEsVnUyprvZeWP0k21OE2bGrfRQpfzXHJb1kLMCRQXUjh_

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Atticus Draco Atticus Draco (Enemy)

Jax ran out in the road already sensing a long figure as well as speeders in the distance. What was going on? The Jedi Master saw a speeder coming straight at him causing Jax to activate his Lightsaber. "Oh you gotta be kidding me!" Jax began to charge at the figure with his Lightsaber high in the air. The Jedi Master then leapt high up before the throwing his Lightsaber towards the Speeder.

kuat_1_obj_2.png

K U A T

WAR HOGS BLACK OPS - REBEL ALLIANCE
In the middle of a Kuatian stand-off.

Thane Thane Phaineve Halseigh Phaineve Halseigh Traden Avarice Traden Avarice

Logo.png

The sudden acceleration of events was both absurd and suspenseful at the same time.

Mox's suspicions were utterly vindicated, as the man launched a salvo of wrist-mounted projectiles both at him and at Ladybird, who dove for her blaster and snapped its barrel at the infiltrator. Immediately after the singing missiles' departure from their housing, Mox grappled toward the metal ceiling; luckily, he was still standing under the vent opening, so the claws exploding out of his own forearm-mounted launcher found a proper grip on the duct's inner edges, dragging his body lightning-fast, straight up along the rope's axis. The miniscule creature, light as a feather sprung up just in time to let the missiles soar past under him; some of them destroying sections of the balcony, some curving upward and blasting off chunks of metal from the ceiling, others escaping into the traffic of the night.

Mox came to a halt on the ceiling following his spectacular aerial acrobatics, standing upside-down as his specialized boots hissed and magnetized him to the steel surface. A routine move, but a surprising one for those who have not yet seen an Anzellan assassin in action before. Calmly taking a few steps on the ceiling, still unarmed, Mox now stood straight in line with the man who now held Quintus Verone hostage, with a couple of meters still separating them. The ill-timed arrival of Verone greatly complicated things and have placed the present War Hogs at a significant disadvantage. One that Mox believed had to be respected.

<"Well now this is quite the conundrum isn't it?">

Despite not being good with languages, the hostage-taker's sudden shift in vocal characteristics baffled the small creature hanging from the ceiling. – This how you treat your DJ? – The Anzellan teased, gesturing with his thin arms and overlong fingers as if this scene wasn't completely preposterous.
<"Perhaps now I can present things in more legible terms...I leave with Verone, alive and no one else gets hurt. Make any movement to stop me and well- I shouldn't have to explain too much should I?">

The Anzellan grabbed onto his waistbelt with both hands, boots still locked firmly onto the ceiling, sighed deeply and followed up with his own retort; now in a calm, collected, and serious tone. He understood the situation very well and omitted the obvious pleasantries, and instead laid out his analysis plainly. – Okay. Here's what I think. You have fancy tricks, fancy moves. You can change voice. You no kill Quintus, you want take him, but most importantly, you are in possession of AP-25i Particle Beam Blaster. Its serial number you scratched off. This can mean many things, but it is obvious you no simple burglar-cat. – Said the Anzellan, whose corneal micro-lenses allow for such minute observations. His bosses will decide what to make of this information. He took another breath, and closed off his monologue with a final utterance. – I think I have what I need. You no get far with … – Mox nods at Verone. – … heavy baggage.

Last edited:
Julius should've expected that the Alliance would have planted spies on Kuat. Even from the days, he was still plotting against his half-sister. Concerned, he wondered how much information had reached the Alliance but the worry abated soon after - he had planted the pieces and set his plans into motion.

What's done is done, let the sword swing his way.

"Certainly, Director Tambor, certainly." he nodded at the Skakoan, trying his hardest to ignore the repugnant sight of Admiral Rausgeber torturing an agent in the middle of his office. Yet, when the cigar made its way into the spy's eyes, he finally barked, "Admiral, take this elsewhere!--" his voice trailed off when suddenly, the agent regained conscious and inhumane strength escaping the hard grasp of the stormtroopers.

The Lord-Regent slammed the panic button beneath his desk and hurried out of the room, urging the Director with him. The office would soon be infested with Kuati soldiers.

"Hurry, Director, we must leave immediately!" he paced as much as his walking stick allowed him to. The dawn of independence would soon dawn upon his homeworld.

Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber Gat Tambor Gat Tambor Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez

kuat_1_obj_1.png

S A R G E
501st LEGION
IMPERIAL SPECIAL FORCES
SCAR SQUADRON

N5cG5gd.png
Everything happened too fast. Even for the well-trained stormtroopers of SCAR Squadron. Both Hoax and Sarge were hurled away from spy with the strength of a Wookie, while Cat, true to her namesake, landed on her feline feet. All three of the troopers had dents across their armors.

Dents from the agent's punches and kicks.

She produced her sidearm and aimed to fire two stun bolts at the enigmatic agent who seemed reluctant to blast the Admiral's head off. With Hoax's weapon at that.

All the questions in the galaxy could be answered after this mess was solved.

Only the Admiral's timely order would stop the SCAR trooper from firing.

Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez
Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

kuat_1_obj_2.png

5th post
SCIMITAR
Objective 2: JOIN OR DIE
COMPNOR

ecW0EPP.png

NIO: Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask Don Belkora Don Belkora Rika Hiro Rika Hiro Kazimir Tragovic Kazimir Tragovic Djorn Bline Djorn Bline
Thane Thane Nuruodo'kal'brast Nuruodo'kal'brast Rexus Wenck Rexus Wenck Atticus Draco Atticus Draco Iseri Tanaka Iseri Tanaka Hal Vaiken Hal Vaiken

Opposition: Traden Avarice Traden Avarice Keiran Varn Keiran Varn Iris Arani Iris Arani Monos Monos
Zav Traros Zav Traros Phaineve Halseigh Phaineve Halseigh Maijan Paisea Maijan Paisea Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez

Jordi's Loadout
Rucksack

Disruptor Pistol
Kandaran-Durasteel Switchblade
Garotte Wire
Camcorder
Wall-Piercing Vocoder
Burner Datapad
Surveillance-Camera Jammer
Cigarettes
X3 Bacta-Patches

Briefcase
High-Powered Slug Sniper-Rifle
Adjustable Bipod
X2 Ammunition Clips
Long-Distance Binoculars
Night-vision/Thermal Goggles
X8 Sticky-Charges
X8 Detonators

Wwf3j6y.png

Wwf3j6y.png

Great night for it. Raining, drunk guards, local celebrations and a little political crisis thrown in too - perfect distractions.

Eating away to himself with extra snacks brought up from downstairs, it seemed the takeout wasn't enough of an energy resource for what Jordi had in mind for the rest of the night, as many and more of those carbohydrates were expected to be burned through within the first hour of his attempt to infiltrate the Sorannis compound, and the Kandaran needed every last reserve of strength and cardiovascular fortitude to achieve his aims without having to rely on second and third-man external factors. Massad wanted this to be solo from the start, and in knowing what these men were incapable of, especially when working in the field together, so the Imperial had no real trouble accepting both the risks - nor any trouble with the doubling of his efforts to prevail. These were just the things Jordi knew he had to deal with if he wished to gain a gleaming track-record, such that put him in a position that was strategically-workable for Don Belkora's plans going forward, but none knew it was the journey of the upward trajectory on it's own that Massad seemed to love about it most of all.

With all the snacks then finished to the bottom of each and every container he was given, Jordi briefly went to the bathroom, washing his hands and giving his face a cold splash before returning to the same place he'd been sitting for three hours, on a footstool by the window - in complete silence.

Planning his steps, where he would go to reach the center of the compound itself, the Kandaran was able to get a good read on where every gangster was stationed through his long-range binoculars, nightvision/thermal goggles and rough guesses as to how they would protect their interests beyond that point. Not the Imperial's first rodeo, as life on Kandara had forced him to make such moves before, but purely out of desperation alone; Jordi didn't have sniper support waiting in unaffiliated tower-blocks all around the compound then, nor did he have the benefit of having a full stomach then either, none of what would fuel his success that night had been available to him in his term as a paramilitary. All that the Kandaran had back then was his switchblade, a silenced disruptor-pistol and his adrenal drive to kill everyone inside without suffering a single shot, slash, stab or shock in the process.

Remembering this, Massad then decided it was a perfect opportunity to do the same, reigniting an old fire within himself to achieve something COMPNOR HQ would be talking about for years after that night. It all felt quite befitting of a man who'd forced himself to live another life, far from the life he knew, to once again go through what he went through last time in the field. Life was willing to force him to experience his first solo compound-raid once more, and thus he found himself praying on the floor, facing with the view to the Sorannis compound directly behind him, like did five times a day in his formative years. Even if it seemed like everything was coming full circle in existential and strategic matters alike, the Kandaran would still draw strength from the tangible rediscovery of his faith regardless, something that Jordi believed would keep him safe from harm in the following hours.

ecW0EPP.png

30 Minutes Later....

'The fuck you lookin' at, sunglasse-'

A clean swipe, biting through carotid, jugular and deep into the windpipe - the Kandaran-Durasteel switchblade had done her nasty work. With the same ease as cutting through butter, or perhaps even with the same ease as cutting through cake. The first victim at the gate, strong and brazen though he was, still seemed a little jowly underneath the collar of his overly-tight shirt in the end.

'Answer? A waste of good, breathable air, Kuffar! Now please, die quietly if you can.... I'm heading in to murder your friends now, understand?'

The look of rage that contorted into wide-eyed, frenzied loathing Jordi received was all the answer he needed, responding,'Good boy, and the Muntar send their regards by the way.', in kind, spitting in his foe's face and pacing off towards the parking-garage gate. With absolute disdain for everything around him, with rucksack filled to the brim with the explosives that were previously resting in the briefcase compartment beneath the rifle parts, Massad knew he would be readier for this raid than he ever had been for any before. Then the Kandaran suddenly stopped himself in his tracks, realising that he still had work left to do if he hoped to keep everything running as he planned, including last efforts to endeavour on the outside before Jordi could even hope to gain entry unnoticed, and that first phase would be the only part that required the Clawdite brothers' assistance - much to Massad's relief.

<"Scimitar to Daurinn! Hide that! Rain should do the rest, just get him away from prying eyes.">

<"On it, Scimitar! Also, never trust the rain on disposal matters. Even with late callouts, rain is rain is rain. Prone to stopping, prone to making it easier for investigators.... Doesn't matter, we have it covered and you're COMPNOR anyway. "Carte Blanche", as the Anaxsi say, freedom to do whatever the fuck you want! Daurinn out!">

He does seem to have a point though, maybe I should use all the explosives. Take out everyone who runs to their speeders, easy as that.

Reaching up to disable the camera-system from outside, Massad would implement a rather cheap, old-school form of sabotage for a rather cheap, old-school form of security-system; simply pulling on the reinforced cable, Jordi would then use the same knife he'd just used on the goon at his face, but to cut at the rubber cabling to expose the conductive metals beneath, the rain would do the rest as the Kandaran calmed himself further so he could focus on patching through to Don Belkora. If this was to be Jordi's first masterstroke, then the first and only person the agent would ever want to get in touch with, especially on the very precipice of being unable to turn back, was the wily, bantering Tetan he'd grown to consider a lifelong friend. Since day one, when Jordi first landed at Ravelin's spaceport, met at the terminal by Don Belkora's subordinates, then on a Holonet call with Don himself, COMPNOR as a whole had offered nothing but kindnesses to the Kandaran - kindnesses Massad would've fought, bled and died for if he was given the order.

<"Scimitar to Little Angel! Moving in on the Sorannis Cartel's compound now. Wish me luck, as I plan to make quite a lot of noise tonight.... Either way? Probably going to be a hefty butcher's bill tonight, sir. I'll be at this a while. Scimitar out!">

Alright.... It's time. I shine for COMPNOR tonight, or die in the attempt!

Chuckling to himself as he prepared to open the door to the parking garage, Massad was beginning to feel like a truly auspicious night awaited him, briefly pausing to exert strength to yank the door open with a grunt before exclaiming to himself,'Alhamdullilah! Either way, blessings await the audacious!', with one last glance to the street around him to be sure no prying eyes from the SIA were attempting to put their work in. Drawing his silenced pistol as his periphery caught the sight of Daurinn's speeder approaching to his right, the Kandaran turned back towards the parking-garage inside, leaving the Muntar goon to his work as he corrected his pistol-shooting form, making sure not to make errors like the one he made in the dark alleyway a couple hours prior. Outside the Muntar of all places, proving that Jordi was better off making that mistake in the first place, as the approach to that moment of moments may have looked a whole lot bleaker otherwise.

'Who's that? FUCK OFF, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN HERE!!!!'

THWACK-THWACK

'SHIT!!!! CALL FOR BACK-'

THWACK THWACK.... THWACK-THWACK

And so began the largest recorded killing-streak of the Kandaran's career so far, and not a single alarm had been raised, not even after seeing two more making for the Holonet terminal and the alarm on the north side of the parking-garage itself. The first shot in their direction had seared through the throat of the nearest runner, and both eyes of the other, the luckiest shot of the night so far; from there, it was just a simple case of finishing the job on both to keep them from suffering, judging them to be braver than the others as he scanned the rest of the parking garage for hidden threats. Only a coward remained, and Jordi made quick and quiet work of him before any screams of anguish could be allowed to reverberate to other parts of the compound, for dangerous are cowards under duress, at least in their own strange, bleating ways. All that remained after that was to put the bodies in the trunks of some of the vehicles, vehicles of which Massad fully intended to rig with the explosives in his rucksack, explosives he intended to detonate with all the desperate Sorannis leadership fleeing inside them.

I want them believing they can escape, I want them to have false hope before the end.

Last edited:
kuat_1_obj_1.png

THE NARCISSIST
New Imperial Order
Admiral Regent
The Imperial Navy | Prefsbelt Command
Gat Tambor Gat Tambor | Julius Loghain Julius Loghain | Hal Vaiken Hal Vaiken
Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez

ZtcXRU8.png

Rausgeber smirked as Loghain protested the visceral interrogation technique undertaken by the Admiral-Regent. A typical politician. Incapable of real violence, real action. Real conviction when now faced with it. If Kuat was to be free, many would need to sacrifice more than their mere sight to see to that end. Especially the enemies of Loghain’s personal agenda. “Oh please Lord Regent,” Carlyle jocularly began, a sadistic smirk spreading across his features, “Your worry is hardly necessary,” he drove the cigar in further, and further. Twisting it more and more against the eye and grunting with each press. Brow furrowing; “A moment more is all this will take. Surely?” He looked at the SIA agent, not yet missing a beat and continuing his sadistic regimen. There was no reaction. She was just limp. Had SCAR killed her? Is that why she would not wake? Still, she exhibited all signs of life. And yet, she would not yield, or surrender to his torturte. “Why. Won’t. You. Scream?!” Carlyle snapped, driving it further and further in, until he was almost certain he had nearly popped the optic nerve, and maybe driven it into her skull entirely. His grip remained vice-like, and Major Harkov looked down in concern, before then, the unthinkable happened.

Her head. It began turning. Slowly and methodically, until her gaze rested on Rausgebers. The Admiral-Regents face turned a deathly pale. The smug, bitter and twisted gaze was transformed to one of abject horror. He tried to speak, but nothing would come out. He stared at her, mouth agape as he tried to say something. Anything. What in the name of the Force was this?! And then her arm shot up, clenching his forearm. The cigar was dropped, and Carlyle grunted. “Gah!” The Prefsbelt Commander snarled, retracting his chokehold on her throat before landing a clenched fist to her jaw. Already the SCAR squadron had leaped into action, while Major Harkov was shoved away. “Get her off!” Carlyle commanded, landing another square punch to her jaw, “Get her off me now!” He shrilly protested, as she clenched his other arm beneath her own constrictive grip. The SCAR unit scrambled to contain the situation.

What… Have…. You…. Done… To… Me?!” She challenged the imperial; as she hoisted him up off his feet, held by his arms. Carlyle’s gaze was locked with her one good eye. And he was struck by a palpable fear. Even as he was stuck there, panting, and whimpering. His jaw, not even clenched shut. But stammering. Quivering as sweat seeped from every pore on his face. His youthful features, trapped in a look of fear which resembled that of a small child, being confronted by a violent parent.

Ad yet nothing would abate the pain, as he dangled there. Her grip only got tighter and tighter, testing the endurance of his body against hers. In this contest, she triumphed, this signalled by the snapping of bone in his left arm. Crimson began to stain the ivory of his uniform as Carlyle felt his twisted, snapped humerus pierce his skin. Rausgeber grunted and writhed, kicking the air while letting only a solitary “Garghhhh!” The animalistic scream which echoed across the conference room. His gaze wavered, and eyes clenched shut. Breathes became quicker, and more hitched as he tried to navigate the pain. Rausgeber’s new form, flesh, had not been tested in this sense before. Not experienced such strain. Such power inflicted with such brutality and ease before.. So thank the force, he had been engineered with the body of a super soldier. One whose hormonal influx of adrenaline kicked in, and began to try it’s damndest to drive away the suffering he was feeling, before agony could settle properly. Rausgeber felt briefly, a moment of nirvana as the adrenaline began to really pump into gear. That was before the force of the SIA Agent’s head hit against his nose. Shattering the bone with the ferocity of her cranium's concussive force. “Argh!”

Carlyle sailed across the conference room, carried by the head butt before hitting some chairs assembled to seat other delegates across the table. He landed backwards, and his head hit the floor with a dull thud, sending three other chairs sprawling and clattering. Blood flushed down his face from his crooked nose. His hair, so neat and parted, was now a mess, smeared with sweat and his own lifeblood. And the pain coming from his left arm was intolerable. Even with adrenaline trying it’s hardest to stave off shock, he could feel his body begin to shut down. Not that he would let it. Not yet. Slowly, the Admiral Regent tried to pick himself up. Reaching up, and stabilizing his balance on one of the himself on one of the chairs with his right arm. While cradling his left close to his chest. He was panting now. Wheezing. Tears and blood poured down his face.

In such combat situations, Prefsbelt Command trained its operatives and officers to focus on small elements. To try and keep consciousness, and not fall into the void that was shock. Or unconsciousness. To stem that trauma. There was, at least from the elite of the Prefsbelt Stossjaeger, great emphasis put on the supremacy of the will, in spite of any circumstances the infamous corps may find itself drawn into. Something quite literally beaten into initiates. Typically this was a thought of one’s comrades. Family. Or even as banal as a spot in the room, or sky to concentrate on. To not slip into the darkness. But that was not what the Admiral-Regent’s thoughts dwelt upon. As Carlyle Rausgeber stood, then proceeding to lean, and clutch himself against the conference table, it was to watch this bizarre interloper proceed to brutalize the SCAR squadron. Entirely unarmed, and yet managing to hold off them, and Major Harkov with ease. As his vision blurred. But he could make out her shape, as she held them off. As she watched her proceed to draw the sidearm from one of the SCAR soldiers. And then as it pointed at him. It clicked a moment too late that the weapon was aimed right at him. And recognition only hit with the roar of the weapon and the blinding red flash of a bolt. He was turning. Perhaps in some misguided attempt to run. But the bolt made its mark. “No!” Major Harkov screamed as Carlyle was once again sent to crash against the floor. Feeling a great searing pain against his face.

Fargh!” Carlyle screamed as his head hit the ground once more. He groaned, and grunted, as his good arm reached for his face. He could feel the pain on the left side, and reached for it. He gently began rubbing his cheek, but found a hole. A warm, searing hole. Carlyle screamed some more, “Urghh!” The clattering of Harkov’s boots against the floor were the only other sound in that moment, as the Prefsbelt Major moved to assist his commanding officer. But even upon gazing at the man for just a second, the Major stumbled. Pausing. With an audible gag. “Help! Me!” Rausgeber commanded, his voice a guttural, trembling roar. But the words were slurred. Pain consumed him. But an anger. A visceral fury kept him going. Harkov obliged, moving to help the Admiral-Regent up. Carlyle reached with his good arm to clench the desk, as Harkov’s hands hoisted him from the waist up.

As Carlyle rose, the extent of the damage became clear. The SIA Agent had blown a hole in Rausgeber’s left cheek. The black scorch mark was clear, skin still in some areas smoldering from where she had missed her mark. But beyond further inspection, she had quite clearly blasted some of his jaw off. Bone and jagged remnants of his once perfect teeth, present and evident. The Admiral Regent shook himself from Harkov’s grasp, and coughed, spluttering up a mouthful of crisped flesh, tissue, and shattered teeth. His uniform was now ruined. Now bloodied beyond real recognition, as he tired to keep his composure. His breathes, were little more than deep, violent snorts, as he cradled his wounded arm. Bone clearly visible, along with the marrow. His eyes travelled to the SCAR units, with weapons trained on his assailant.

Don’t!” Rausgeber commanded, voice slurred by a lack of teeth, and a mangled tongue, “Don’t you dare fucking kill her!” He spat. Each syllable lead to viscera being ejected with force. The teeth, even making a noise as they clattered across the table. Blood poured from the gaping wounds in his arm, nose and of course the new blowhole found in his mouth. “I… Want….The….Whore…. Alive!” He grunted, shooting daggers at Sergeant Vaiken, “Take. Her. Alive. She. Is…” He wheezed, spluttering up more tissue, “Mine!”

COMPNOR
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
Konor Konor

Equipment: SE-14r Light Repeating Blaster, Vibroknife, Wrist-mounted Personal Energy Shield, Commlink, I7 Optic Overlay Lenses
N5cG5gd.png

"You were raised by pirates?" She repeated with an unimpressed expression. "Explains a lot." She spoke to him casually while putting in a pair of earrings. In comparison with their last meeting, she was much more laid back which was remarkable considering that he had punched her in the face back when she was greener.

Even the way he spoke made him sound unintelligent and she could think of nothing worse in that moment than having to work with him as the mild disgust on her face suggested when he approached her, no doubt with a proposition.

Her expression shifted to one of confusion as he displayed his credentials for her to see. In disbelief, she shook her head. "No, that can't-" She examined it more closely before looking back at the face behind them, or rather mask. "But you're just a common criminal." She observed

She rolled her eyes at his offer. "Have you seen yourself?" She gestured towards him. "You stick out like a sore thumb." She walked towards him to shoulder past him. "I don't care if you follow me like a dog on heat but lose the suit." She pushed past him, leaving little room for arguing.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"My Master told me to capture you." Her gaze shifted to Iseri Tanaka Iseri Tanaka once they were in the elevator, her lips thinned to a frown. Why was he trying to convince her to let him go after surrendering? If she understood the value of what he was offering, she certainly didn't give anything away. In truth though, she didn't. Iris didn't know what the Imperial Security Bureau was, or the shadow war being waged elsewhere on the planet.

"I'm going to turn you in."

GCnAe9B.png

"I'm going to turn you in."
Iseri raised his shoulders into a shrug, taking the decline of his offer in stride. “As you will. Time for us to face what is to come, eh?” It was he that punched the panel to designate their floor, which was inevitably the ground floor, as such things were. As it was there that Iseri anticipated that security would be mustered to take him into their custody.

That, too, had been within the realm of knowledge of Imperial intelligence. It was one of the lucky breaks that involved carrying out an operation over a holiday event. Not even a skeleton crew would have been on duty for the night. They would be lucky for a bone or two.

Two it was, who ultimately took Iseri away to what served as the security office for the Uplink facility. Where they claimed the authorities would be on their way to take the trespasser into custody. When they arrived. Yet before being escorted off, Iseri turned back to Iris, for one last word, much to the ire of the security officers who the drop had been gotten upon tonight. "I'm sure we will meet again, someday. Until then, good night. My offer will stand. For a time."

With the yank of the shoulders, Iseri was led off. To await the arrival of the law enforcement that was claimed to have been notified, and would arrive when time allowed.

What a happy coincidence it was that the Kuat City policing authorities found themselves, for lack of a better term, wholly overwhelmed with what was happening in the city and the planet. Numerous reports of blaster fire. Some sort of skirmish in the forest outside the city. Incidents citywide. Why, the least of their concerns had been the apprehension of a trespasser.

d3ZBxvP.png

Two Hours Later

The sound of sirens, a medical evacuation speeder setting down outside the facility, a crew of personnel charging into the Uplink to render aid. Two security officers, suffering knife wounds, and in need of immediate medical attention. Unconscious, but the belief was that they would survive their predicament.

Why, in all the excitement, the sight of just another technician leaving the scene as they were instructed, was but a blip on the radar. Barely noticeable nor memorable in the grand scheme of it all.

Why, they hadn’t even noticed the blood on his hands.

HIRED GUN
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER

Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres

Equipment: Tactical Suit (Link in Bio)| 3x DC-15s Side Arm Blasters | 2x Vibro-knives | 10x Micro-trackers | 3x Smoke grenades | 3x Thermal detonators

The outlaw slammed his hands over his heart in faux offence "Aw, ya wound me with your cruel words, Prissy." despite his dig at her attitude, he had to admit - she seemed a lot more mellowed out as opposed to their first meeting. Reality must've hit her hard to knock her off her high horse, well, she was still on it but... reality at least bonked her a little.

Konor grinned smugly and broadly as he watched the realisation fall upon her face, he held one hand behind his back and leaned in slightly - almost reaching eye level with the woman. "A common criminal that's about to get pardoned, at least in this space." he rebuffed before leaning back and removing his hand from his back. Oh, this was joyous, watching the uptight woman fall off her perch, nothing could beat it at this moment.

He waited for her response, playing with his utility belt as she did so, Konor didn't accept her to actually agree to work together on this. He wasn't surprised at her demands, however, which were fair in his opinion. With a shrug, he nodded "Eh, guess I wouldn't wanna outshine ya in the fashion department." he teased as he unmasked himself, revealing tanned and pointy-eared face. Shaking his head, the outlaw ruffled his hair with his hand before making his way over to the dead politician's wardrobe.

"I know its hard not to stare, but I'm a little self conscious about my body. Don't stare." he teased, undressing his suit and putting on the most casual clothes he could find. Konor threw on a black t-shirt, some black trousers and black boots before modelling for the Imperial agent "This casual enough for ya, Prissy?" the outlaw then moved to a backpack inside the wardrobe and proceeded to stuff his suit and equipment inside with vigour. It was a tight fit, but he made it work.

"Oh, and, you gonna give me a name or am I gonna have to keep callin' ya Prissy?" he chuckled brashly, moving passed the red-head and making his way out of the bedroom and toward their next target.

kuat_1_obj_2.png

[Kuat City.]
[Captain Phaineve Halseigh - War Hogs - Rebel Alliance]
[Mission: Protect Quintus Verone]
[Partner in Crime: Monos Monos ]
[ISB Meanie-head: Thane Thane ]

She felt a foreboding tingle in her ears as the intruder's eyes darted to Verone-- the former had taken little notice of her directing a pistol his way, rather vaulting toward the stunned reporter, and releasing something from his vambrace. No. There were more- and they were coming closer, spewing thin trails of smoky exhaust behind them.

Before Phaineve knew it, her trigger finger tightened out of reflex, but not before her thumb collided with a dial on her blaster's grip. When this registered in the captain's mind, a golden bolt had already crackled from the barrel. In seconds, it had sheered through what seemed to be a spiraling, whistling crimson flame-- and extinguished the object immediately; a violent explosion of light creating an illusion of lightning jolting through each of the projectiles. She rolled hastily toward a wall as the munitions erupted in a sudden poof, and as shrapnel burst from spindly metal bodies. The metal soared, some of it slicing clean through the fringes of her coat or cutting wildly across the skin of her legs; a lone fragment cut a thin line of red across her cheek that began to thicken not a second after the shrapnel had broken against the wall.

Phaineve raised herself from the ground with a quiet whimper, watching as the blood trickled from her cheek to the floor, heart quickening ever so slightly as the numerous scars in her legs opened to release even more. Her head swiveled uneasily to the left, her eyes setting on the grim sight of the rival agent with a blaster barrel to Quintus Verone's head.

<"Perhaps now I can present things in more legible terms...I leave with Verone, alive and no one else gets hurt. Make any movement to stop me and well- I shouldn't have to explain too much should I?">

Her face reddened with anger, or perhaps with droplets of blood. Her hands tightened and contracted into fists, nails clawing into the skin of her palms. "You won't get away with this," Phaineve barked through gritted teeth.

Thane wouldn't get away unscathed. As Mox was quick to point out, the assassin would likely find it difficult extracting Verone from the vicinity-- at least in any expeditious manner. And with the other agent's speed so bogged down, the Rebel team was presented a decent capacity to tail him and uncover more of the unraveling mystery surrounding the whole situation. That was, if the intruder didn't betray their bargain; for it would be in his best interests to cut both Phaineve and Mox down where they stood, robbing them of the opportunity to throw a wrench in the assassin's plans. "Alright then. No one has to get hurt." She tapped the side of her blaster-- heat danced inside of it, the result of discharging the weapon on its overcharged setting-- against the frayed leather of her coat, making it clear how she'd retaliate to any offensive action made by the enemy agent.

The landlocked pilot sent a deathly stare into Thane's eyes. "Well. Take Verone. Security must be on its way by now," she took a pause, nodding toward the door. "Clock's ticking," Phaineve reiterated.

kuat_1_obj_1.png

MARKET SPECULATION
CHANCELLOR’S SUITE // CORUSCANT

Mirana Praji Mirana Praji | Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau | Annasari Annasari | Faith Organa Faith Organa | Elizie Athacorr Elizie Athacorr | Auteme Auteme | Mazik Stazi Mazik Stazi | Nayeïr Orega Nayeïr Orega | IVI IVI

cFh2335.png

The Member for Alderaan asked who could act as a symbol of hope, with the Member for Arkania cautioning that anyone they selected would be in grave danger upon their ascension. Who indeed was the question. They needed to a charismatic yet stoic, an agitator who also respected the rule of law, a link to the old ways who offered the hope of a brighter future. Thankfully, the pragmatic Vice Chancellor had a candidate in mind - Elane Kuat, sister of Julia Loghain.

“Well I never, I understood her days of court politics were long behind her,” Tithe exclaimed. A ready-made rebel leader would do just nicely. To identify, train and popularise an unknown face would take far too long, and time was not on the side of the Alliance. “Should she be willing to front our cause, yes, that would be most fortuitous.” There would be some minor issues to work through, key among which was that the Senate had handed her brother control of Kuat and forced her into hiding. Tithe could only hope that time had healed all wounds. If not, her sense of revenge and eagerness to restore her power might be enough to put the past behind them. “Yes, yes, organise a meeting. Let us see if she finds our proposal beguiling.”

The Member for Anaxes uttered a name that had not been uttered in the Chancellor’s Suite in years - Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen . Tithe turned to face the Senator with a look of dismay.

giphy.gif

“Yes, Sularen’s exploits are well to those who grace this halls,” he replied. “As is his congruity with the Brotherhood.” The Aargauun had hoped to make it through his term of office without needing to deal with the once-ruler of Byss, but alas, Sularen and his schemes seemed to lurk around every corner. “With war to our west and hostile intend to our north, well, I fear the people of Eriadu may be left to their own devices.” The Alliance was yet to secure the Inner Rim, and could not afford to look to the Outer Rim until the southern border was secure. “And besides my good man, the more attention that fiend devotes to far-flung worlds, the less problems he creates for us.”
[/div]

S1HwYwU.png

THE RETURN

Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Mirana Praji Mirana Praji | Mazik Stazi Mazik Stazi | Seto Seto De Couteau | Nayeïr Orega | Annasari Annasari | Auteme Auteme
-

Madelyn Lowe, newly appointed Senator for Castell, was late. Unfortunately it couldn’t be helped. The emergency meeting had been called mere hours after Castell’s election, and Madelyn was forced to board a shuttle and draft her opening address while enroute to Coruscant. To put it lightly, she was not pleased at the situation.

So, once she had touched down Madelyn had raced to the meeting chamber, slipping into the room and filing around the assembled Senators with an apologetic look, before settling into her seat, receiving a datapad with the meeting’s transcript from an aide.

What she read, what she was listening to even at that moment, was almost beyond belief.

She waited for a lull in the discussion, a deep frown knit across her brow. Was this how the Alliance conducted its government, with these plots, this disregard for reality? Eventually, a break in the debate gave Madelyn a chance to weigh in, and she cleared her throat to address the room. The nerves she had felt on the shuttle ride over had dissipated, and her trepidation at meeting the senators for the first time had largely been replaced by simmering contempt.

“An escalation on Kuat would be unwise, be it in the form of military intervention, sanctions, or regime change. Interference of this kind would be an unprecedented act that would betray the Alliance’s fragility and destroy the people’s trust in the state, whatever little currently remains. The honourable Senator for Alderaan is right when she says that what is happening in Kuat is already in motion, it would be impossible for the Alliance to step in without provoking outrage.”

“The suggestions put forward by the Vice Chancellor and honourable Senators for Epoch and Duro would merely invite war, and I’m sure you, Chancellor Tithe, recall as well as I do the reality of war with the New Imperials. The situation of Kuat puts us on the precipice, and if we force the Empire’s hand, we will be unable to prevent the fallout.”

Madelyn wished she was still in charge. Wished that she could simply shut down the conversation and tell the assembled senators that they could not go down this path, that they were fools and their performance would be noted. Alas, Madelyn was in the Alliance now, and the Alliance operated very differently to the system’s to which Madelyn had grown accustomed. And besides, she was no longer in charge.

Madelyn went on.

“We must remember that the events unfolding on Kuat are a result of Kuati desire for independence. Foreign interference is unacceptable, of course, but the fact is the people of Kuat, not just New Imperial elements, are leading the movement. The honourable Senator for Jakku is correct in her assessment that Kuat is far too volatile and strategic for military intervention, and her assessment stands at odds with the honourable Senator for Empress Teta’s suggestion of cutting off the system. However, her view that removing the head of the snake will kill the beast is… Mistaken. More likely such a brazen act would incense the Kuati and provoke open retaliation from the New Imperials.”

“The honourable member for Duro is quick to call the Empire enemies of the Alliance, and if we continue on our current course they certainly will be. My question is, would he really invite a war on two fronts when the Alliance is already grappling with assaults from the Maw? He is a fool to suggest so, though he is right to suggest that much of the blame for this situation can be placed at the feet of the Chancellor and his party, for ignoring growing instability in favour of his profit margins.”

Surely the people in this room knew that what they were suggesting would be disastrous to the Alliance. The chance that their schemes would blow back in their faces were overwhelming, especially considering the degree to which both state’s intelligence agencies had already infiltrated their respective governments. If they didn’t change course soonm Madelyn could already see the writing on the wall.

“It is absolutely imperative we put the brakes on the brinkmanship displayed between our Alliance and the New Imperials. We must engage in negotiation.”

“I move that before we attempt to install a figurehead on Kuat, we establish stronger diplomatic relations with the New Imperials, including a direct line to the Chancellor’s office and appoint a permanent ambassador from each state to manage existing tensions. As I see it, all other paths lead to war.”

"Unprecedented?" Mazik snorted, "Hardly."

Chancellor Tithe silenced him with another tactical eyebrow deployment and the senator from Duro begrudgingly allowed Madelyn to continue. An uncomfortable silence reigned over her bold words yet despite expectations to the contrary Senator Stazi did not interrupt with another one of his explosive tirades. Instead, he quietly seethed until she was finished.

"Elane Kuat may disagree with that assessment, Senator Lowe. Loghain's enemies have a habit of disappearing. His own sister is in hiding here on Coruscant in apparent fear for her life. I'm not sure we can draw any conclusions about what the Kuati people truly want based on state propaganda, but I understand that might be a confusing distinction for someone of your...background."

His withering stare only emphasized the unsubtle attack on her character before Mazik turned to the Chancellor himself.

"Do not mistake your allies of convenience for anything more than useful tools. This was inevitable. A rabid charhound has its uses but we can only keep them aimed at the Sith for so long."

if they're watching anyways

As the discussion continued, Auteme was struck by how... undemocratic, this all was. Ten people in a closed boardroom attempting to determine the fate of an entire world -- and, perhaps, the course of history. Elected they might be, the things they plotted were not of certain good. Necessary, perhaps. Maybe that was enough.

As the Vice Chancellor introduced another opportunity, Auteme paused a moment, then lightly tapped the shoulder of the Senator of Anaxes, who happened to be sitting next to her.

"Sularen's part of the Brotherhood," she whispered.
"His agents are the Final Dawn's. Also, I'm pretty sure he has bad blood with the New Imperials." Despite her effort to save Orega from embarrassment, Tithe slid him a bit of shade. Once Lowe and Stazi had spoken, Auteme interjected.

"I, ah, understand your position, Senator Lowe," she said. "Castell is right on our border with the Imperials, and I think it would be a mistake to enter a hot war with them. You are right to think of your and the Alliance's citizens's safety first." Auteme was being sincere, but she still found it difficult to be next to the woman -- how could a world in the Alliance elect a former Sith official? Aargau, she could understand, and most who even remembered Tithe's former position also remembered his betrayal of the Sith.

She wondered how anyone could choose to be an Imperial in this day and age. Perhaps that was her folly. Lowe's, however, was a touch clearer.

"However, I think Senator Stazi is also correct. It would be... generous, to assume that the people of Kuat will have any say in the matters of their state in the coming weeks and months, save public demonstration." She saved any biting remark she might've made, given the wound already inflicted by the representative of Duro.

"If I may make a suggestion -- I think we should establish what we are unwilling to lose, in the event of any sort of conflict with the Imperials, whether that is purely political and economical, or shading towards direct action. From there, we can build to our goals.

"On that note, I would propose we should be unwilling to lose Kuat or her shipyards. We may have other shipyards, but none so grand or iconic. Further, were Kuat to successfully secede -- by any means -- it would set a terrible precedent, and tell... others," a glance to Lowe, then to Stazi, "that the Alliance is fragile, and easily cowed."

Rgzu3LSHLkxvHrzi-WYCzcxR6hR-1j4T32VdgcmyEHI0gSGCRy3CRp02SrAfuUVURUbCGOLAwQBoR0D48tQTWcgHD0gEsVnUyprvZeWP0k21OE2bGrfRQpfzXHJb1kLMCRQXUjh_

W H I T E C L O A K
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
KNIGHTS OF THE EMPIRE
Civilian Garb | Partial Imp.Knight Armour Plates | Lightsaber
ALLIES: THE EMPIRE
ENEMIES: THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE
Tags - Jax Thio Jax Thio
cC0ENnGlNjo4cNcX9KwghJSKsMhQwgS8hUk2PVgfp0eh_DdsyU0_BwXt1GSoaWorIFZ2-8mMkmYtLxwk2w4h_87tfXjuTHsR1BxNSJx-LCYIdNc-NQ7Tsg-6N0VScxfvnaA7nMBx
The manipulation of the Force was enough to garner the Knight's attention, causing his head to snap in its direction as it piqued his senses. Through the air the saber whirled, heading on a path to the vehicle he had disembarked. Behind it, the Jedi Master leaping in the air, temporarily disregarding gravity's bonds and soaring in the air. Before hitting his peak, Atticus reached out, the Force manifesting at his command. Of the abilities he had in the Force, telekinesis was one of the few that he was exceedingly far ahead of his class in wielding.

No tether to the ground, seemingly unsuspecting of the Knight, Draco's hand physically yanked back toward himself in an attempt to wrench the Jedi Master right towards him through the Force. One move to both disrupt the focus of the Jedi (probably) using the Force to guide his saber to the speeder, and to intercept him while he appeared to be disarmed of his chosen weapon.

His other occupied hand clenched tight on his black hilt, and he thumbed the ignition button. Scarlet belched out from the emitters, and as he closed with the momentum arrested Jedi, he swung, red blade arcing in an attempt to split the Jedi in half while he was departed from the ground.

kuat_1_obj_2.png

P A G A N
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
IMPERIAL SECURITY BUREAU
FIELD OPERATIONS GROUP
Bodyglove | Vambraces | Tactical Gear | Pistol

Monos Monos | Phaineve Halseigh Phaineve Halseigh
N5cG5gd.png

NIGHT WALKER
And so the least assuming agent made the best call of the night. Imperial service firearm, while the 25i was available on the private market, it served as the tried and true sidearm for the Imperial Military and Intelligence forces for over a decade now. But even so, even if he was pulled into a legal arrest in Alliance space, he'd have plenty of legal avenue to evade espionage charges.

He'd use his first defense here, in case he was actually arrested, to set a precedent and establish a coherent narrative of course.

"Can hardly find another piece on the market. Believe me, I'd love a better one." He remarked, but there was no doubt it still worked and did its job as he'd willfully demonstrate on the journalist if they gave him reason. He was hardly lying, even if stretching the truth. Imperial arms were common place contraband, given the size and scale of their war machine and the proliferation of their warfighting materials in the continual decade and a half of warfare they faced- it difficult to avoid them in the black market, not too different from the E-11 of the Galactic Empire among other weapons.

"But, the miss is right- best be leaving now...matter of fact." He said, slamming his elbow into Verone's back before heading the way of the balcony, pointing the vambrace toward the hand rail of the balcony, firing out a grappling line that pinned itself into the ornate material before securing Verone's hands in a pair of durasteel shackles.

"Wh- where are you taking me? You talk like an Imperial!" Verone piped up as Thane stood atop the rail and pulled the man up unto the railing where he sat.

"Just watch the news sometime soon and you'll find out." He says before grasping the man and jumping from the balcony's ledge, using the grappling line mounted to the balcony as a means to rappel down from the building, hoping to avoid the corridors of the apartment complex and whatever security forces were on their way to pursue them. He managed a dirty escape with two living witnesses who could no doubt log every voice line, every bit of equipment and every mannerism into their SIA database. They'd know soon enough who was responsible for the kidnapping and Thane's half attempt at 'cover' would be up.

A shame, a damn shame but- he managed a sloppy execution of the task.

kuat_1_obj_2.png

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
KUAT
BODYGLOVE | VIBROKNIFE | BLASTER | PISTOL
SQUAD| Izoshi
OPPS | Keiran Varn Keiran Varn | Zav Traros Zav Traros

N5cG5gd.png

HUNTER
As he hoped, the enemy was in panic with little preparation to counter Djorn and his men. All they could do was hold on to their precious, feeble hope of surviving this ambush. The four Imperials that stayed behind Aimee carefully through their blasters, using thermal vision to track down any rebels and shoot them; so long as they were incapacitated from fighting effectively was an advantage for all of them.

As for Djorn and the six bold Vipers slithering towards their prey, they would spit more venom to blind them.

<“Another volley.”>

And he began to prepare another explosive in the grenade launcher variant of his rifle as did the other Vipers approaching and closing the gap between them and the base. The more the enemy panicked from the confusion, the better their odds were of eliminating them all. They’d only see a white mist of death unleashing havoc upon them. Grenades were launched, exploding upon whatever it impacted.

Nearing the perimeter of the smoke screen, where all hell would crash down on the rebels. For a second the thick smoke enveloped around them only to reappear with blasters ready to fire a salvo mercilessly. Surely there would be survivors to interrogate.

<“Blast ‘em!”>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom