Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crimson Tide (Sith vs. Republic Invasion of Manaan)

EA-9 001

E
(Wearing full body armor, You can not see my face. Please edit accordingly)

After smashing through the window, I was wide open to turrets that were automated to attack anything that looked human like. I had rolled to lessen the blow of suddenly landing. Blast marks began to slam at my feet and moved up towards me. My adrenaline kicked into over drive. Staying in one clear line of movement made me and easy target. And I needed cover. With the S-7 pistol in my hands. I darted over to the cubicle wall as blaster shots smacked above my head.

Aiming my pistol, I fired a shot at the base where most of the pins and mechanical workings would be. Only to leave scorch marks. The turrets then aimed down at me to fire another round of blaster fire. Rolling to become behind one of the turrets that were situated on the ground, Three others fired on it. causing the heavier blaster fire to disable the turret and giving me some slight cover. Peeking over a corner, the blaster fire shot towards me, but with a peek I was trained to only use a milisecond to look. Making any shots, if there were any, miss me.

I would need a distraction of some kind. Grabbing one of my Ion flares I rolled it behind me to the right. and when it popped with a bright light, I popped around the left side and threw my thermal detonator at a turret. landing right at the base. it blew it up, creating another husk of metal. Two more left for me to take out. I needed to use heavier fire power. I put my pistol back up and pulled out my SR4 blaster. Loading up the Masterkey with one of the four rounds that I had. I rolled out of cover and fired on the third turret.

The last one fired on me again. However it was the closest of them. Close enough that I could run at it. Well more so Sprint to dive at the base, shoving my armored hand at the base I ripped at it, trying to take the panel off. Only to not have any budging. The turrets blasters aimed straight at my head as I was on the ground. Shoving my blaster barrel into one of the turret's barrels, I fired first blowing up the "head" of it. Now with them out of commission, I decided to head for the door. it was expected that there may have been a lock or even a trap of some kind. Standing back from the door, I reloaded another round into the Masterkey. Aimed down my sights for another time, and fired the grenade launcher at the door.

@[member="Dris Negan"]

@[member="Dareck Shaw"]

(Fixed, what door did you blow up?)

Dris continued his firefight with the turrets as the sounds of explosions and blaster fire rocked the floors above him. He grinned. Time to play.

Imperial II-class Star Destroyer - Outbreak (Flagship)
Imperial II-class Star Destroyer - Valor
Ardent-class Fast Frigate - Thundering Spire
High Orbit, Manaan
@[member="YubYub the Vengeful"] @[member="Ronin Fel"] @Zrash'toul'frusku

As the Imperium's forces battled the newly introduced fleet, Davin sat in his tactical command center, the fleet readouts and enemy forces displayed in front of him. With only a single, yet strong, vessel under his command this little engagement was bound to take a while. Reports had already notified him of the Imperator taking to the ground with his Praetorian Guard and various Stormtrooper legions. As he dutifully drew up formations for sentry lines, a beeping rang out to his side. "Report?" He asked.

"Sir! The Imperator has relayed a transmission!"
"Patch it through, do so with all future messages." He called out to the comms officer.

And the message was sent to Davin, who listened to it with a thoughtful frown. "...perator- Sta- Destroyer....-hto City." A static pause. "..fire.." And then the comms went silent with jamming signals. Whomever was down there obviously had some heavy pounders on the ground. The Grand Admiral heaved a sigh, trying to confirm his assumptions on the Imperator's transmission. Was he asking for an orbital bombardment? Probably.

The Chiss Admiral shrugged and sent the order out to his new ships. "Valor, par up with the Outbreak and put fire on the enemy fleet. Follow the same tactics and get the rest of your troops groundside." And now the Ardent-class Frigate that his fellow Naval officer had lent him. "Thundering Spire, I want a 180 degree port yaw rotation. Deploy all fighters for screening and prepare for long range orbital bombardment. Charge weaponry and fire on my mark."

"Lock on to the coordinates of the Imperator and Captain Zresh's location. I want to ensure that blue-on-blue fire is minimal."

EA-9 001

E
(The one you put the Perma-lock and the Shrapnel explosive on)

I watched as the door bent inwards from the explosion. The Masterkey, really was a key when needed. Instead of loading a explosive, I loaded a scatter shot into the chamber, Using it with my left hand, I would only get one shot. However, my right hand operated the blaster itself. I didn't hear any secondary explosions. So it was ether one that tracked motion through heat or energy of something. Because of the door, most of the grenade's blast was keep away from the inside.

Walking over to the door cautiously, I let my left hand drop down to my belt, and used my second Ion flare, throwing it through the crack in between the door and the doorjam. Then took cover behind a solid part of the wall, I could hear clanks as though the small Ion flare were falling. Opening the door I realized that this was the elevator shaft. And with the echos, I could hear blaster fire below. It was time for me to go down. Taking my second grapple cable. I latched it to the top of the door and pulled. Seeing that it was secure, I repelled down. to the first floor. Hoping that somehow the elevator didn't suddenly begin falling.

@[member="Dris Negan"]

The dust from the collapse was dying down slightly, but the rubble had settled. Mostly. The tower had collapsed, but aside from the east half of the short building next to it, the shorter structure was more or less sound. A pile of rubble shifted slightly and, a moment later, a heavily gauntleted hand pushed out.

Slowly, painfully, Arrbi Betna pulled himself from the rubble. To it's credit, the Mandalorian Iron plates had held firm aside from scratches and dents, but his armorweave flight suit was rent and torn in places, showing bloody cuts, scrapes, and deep gouges in his flesh. He could feel a painful grinding in his chest and he knew that there were a few broken ribs at least. He tried standing up from the rubble and promptly fell on his face, his right knee giving out. He rolled over and stared. A piece of steel rebar had punched through the flesh of his thigh. Between that injury and whatever he'd done to his knee in the fall, his leg had given out.

Betna inspected the injury closer and set his rifle down, only distantly realizing that he'd both managed to hold on to the weapon and that the rifle was slightly scuffed, but undamaged. The rebar seemed to have hit the beskar thigh plate of his armor and glanced off. As soon as it found the gap between his thigh plate and knee pad, however, it had punched straight through the flight suit and his thigh. It seemed like the injury took only flesh, but it was painful. He knew his options were clear. Either stabilize the steel rod and call in a medevac or treat it in the field and keep going. The sound of gunships overhead gave him the answer.

Arrbi pulled a now cracked medical kit from his gear and set it on the rubble by him. He was lucky that he'd survived and, apparently, his luck held out as there was a ceiling - well, the wall of the tower, really - now overhead blocking him from view. Satisfied that he had the appropriate equipment set out, he turned to his injured leg and steeled himself for what was to come. Carefully, he took firm hold of the rebar in both hands and ignored the pain of that slight movement. The Mandalorian then took several deep breaths, almost hyperventilating himself. Then, with a great and sudden heave, Betna wrenched the offending object from his thigh. Only when he had clamped on a pair of compresses to stem any bleeding did he allow himself to howl aloud in pain and agony. Thankfully, his helmet was still sealed and none heard his screams of pain.

After a minute or two of pain, Betna lay silent and panting on the rubble. He sat up and went to work on his leg. He had no time to stitch the wound, and instead shoved gauze into both the exit and entry wound. He then wrapped the area tightly with linen wrap and tape to keep the gauze in place. After the bandages were secure, he unsealed his glove and rolled the sleeve up to inject himself with a double dose of painkillers and bacta. Once done, he tested his weight on the leg, but felt the knee give out again. Arrbi snagged the piece of rebar that was in his leg and pondered a moment. He rummaged around a moment until he found another piece of a similar size and went to work splinting the leg. Satisfied that the splint would hold, he tested his leg again. The knee felt like it would give, but the added support of the splint kept it from buckling.

With the medical chores now complete and the painkillers dulling the injuries he bore, he set off to continue his job. It looked like the Sith line had advanced further on, but that was alright with Betna. He was slower now and injured, but the Sith would be focused ahead of them. A lone man, even a Mandalorian, wouldn't matter much, especially when injured. But Betna knew better. He keyed his commlink for the grunt that had commed him before. The link was encrypted with a custom cipher. It would take a while to crack and, even if it was, Betna had more to pick from. Ret'lini. Just in case.

"Hey, grunt, you alive?" he asked into the secure commlink. His voice sounded hoarse and painful, but he ignored it for now. "I got a plan..."

@[member="Dareck Shaw"]

Rooftop near the AA

Vael laid there, hiddden from sight, but still able to see the AA clearly. A squad of commandos were able to push through the defense force that was laid there and took control of the AA. This was exactly what Vael wanted. They fell right into his trap. Once all of them were close to the AA battery, he activated the 30 thermal detonators there, ultimately incinerating anything within a 10 meter radius. The detonators discreet location made it easy for them to not be noticed. The explosion would completely destroy the AA battery, rendering it worthless.

@H4V0K | @Revan Altor | @Doc | @Steph Zenima | @ARC-052 "Dish" | @Brenna Kardur | @Halik Falkosi | @Aerrah Katamirth

@[member="Dareck Shaw"]

(The door with the trap is behind me on the first floor at the end of a one way hallway. Dris is at the only entrance to said hallway disguised as a wounded security officer in a firefight with the turrets. Please edit your post accordingly.)

Dris continued to take pot shots at the auto turrets. This soldier was taking an extremely long time, maybe he was dead?

Steph Zenima

S
The good old vitamin S.

Her addiction had gotten to a point that there was no single kind of spice that was ingested at one time. Oh no. Usually it was a hazardous blend of any and all uppers, no, no downers. Mix stimulants and depressants together? Are you special? Don't even play with energy drinks and spirits. No, no. Do you even know what that does to your heart? My goodness, man! THINK BEFORE YOU DRINK.

Now that you've been scolded by the stream of consciousness behind the face of Steph Zenima it was time to get back to business.

“EH?” Steph responded to @[member="Doc"], unable to deal with the prospect of both hating and loving something at the same time. “WELL YE'D BETTER NAE DIE 'EN, MIN.”

It was beginning feeling clustered. AA Guns? The entire squad? This wasn't her cup of tea, seeing as she almost got left behind to perish in an explosion on Seleucami. So many stairs. Who presses the button on the elevator without making sure everybody was in? Rude.

Like before on Charros IV, Steph Zenima broke off from the group. Although this time it was warranted, who better to cause chaos than Havoc Squad's liability? She was gone before she knew it.

Ahto City needed her, and her sledgehammer.

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Flint grimaced when explosions shook the city. He cast a short glance up to see what appeared to be some civilian ships going down in flames after Imperial gunships shot them down. "I would be much more open to looking from your point of view, if it didn't involve killing innocent civilians!" Flint shouted as he felt the atrocity happen above in the air. The Sith Empire was obviously destroying all non-Imperial ships, which included civilians trying to evacuate. Thankfully, civilians who had enough sense to tell that air was not a viable option to evacuate had already taken refuge in hidden bunkers or had used underwater transport to start evacuating from the city.

The Jedi Knight blinked in suprise when Faust's attack suddenly changed course to upwards, almost hitting Flint in the stomach. Thankfully, he readjusted his blade jush enough so that he would avoid having his opponent's blade slicing into his stomach. He then assumed a Soresu stance after taking a few steps back, ready to continue fighting @[member="Marcus Faust"].

The Rear Eschelon
Healers Encampment

The wounded were coming in faster than they could be looked at, and tagged. Rianna stood inside one of the ground surgical wards in her scrubs blood spattered on the bottom of her shirt, and booties. She wiped her brow, war. This is what war did, it made widows. Rianna looked over to the makeshift morgue. A shiver ran down her spin, the loss of life affected her she had to close herself off to stop feeling the emotions of the dieing.

She exhaled, the response teams had gone out to help bring back the wounded. They didn't have enough people, Rianna would have to make sure that changed. She rolled her shoulders as the medical droid came over with an update. "All teams are engaged, there is report of a building collapse, drones have spotted wounded."

Rianna nodded, "Is there no one to send to help?" The droid stopped checking the location of teams, "No, teams 3 and 4 are cut off, teams 1 and 2 are enroute" Rianna nodded, "how far is the building?"

Rianna had not been in the field in a lifetime it seemed, getting the coordinates, she changed gathered her medical bag and headed toward the building.

| @[member="Dris Negan"] | @[member="Lan Raegin"] |​

Objective: Continue pushing the Republic Forces into the sea.

With a force jump Valentina landed safely on the ground behind Sith lines, a few seconds later the lead gunship of ten exploded, careening in front of the AA placement and landing on top of some of the forces of Havoc Squad bathing them in a inferno of durasteel.

Dewey lips of sin smiled at the fortuitous crash, it didn't hit the AA itself of course, but it was enough to get the Havoc forces to think.

Only one thing came to Valentina's mind.. So they overran the gun?? Republic fools...

And then, the remaining Havoc Squad elements in the area were in for a big surprise somebody activated 30 thermal detonators and completely rendered the AA Ring useless. The explosion was so massive, that the city actually shook from the shockwave, Valentina could literally feel the heat.

How lovely...she thought to herself, and with that the young Sith Apprentice began scheming...

"For the rest of the remaining four gunships, return to the original flight and regroup, once you do return to the area."

Valentina felt that the next logical target the Republic forces would go for would be the Ahto security center so...she spoke to a nearby platoon of Blackblades.

"I want you to go to Ahto's security center, eliminate any republic assets that stand in the area, now go."

One could never be too careful...
--
Reason for edit: Accounting for the thermal detonator attack -- carry on.

(@[member="Flint Dexen"] I am still inside the building. You do not see me yet. I'm going to post anyway but edit yours so that it doesn't put me somewhere I'm not)
SOME RANDOM BUILDING BEHIND FLINT DEXEN
OBJ: AID MARCUS FAUST

Elani quickly hurried down the stairs of the building onto the first floor. From there she watched out of the window as Marcus and Flint fought each other. She grabbed her two guard shotos, and did not yet activate them in fear of Flint hearing her approach. She slowly walked out of the doorway, considering the door was somehow missing, and slowly approached Flint's back. With Marcus' distraction, she activated her guard shotos once in range and went in to impale her blade into Flint's back.

@[member="Flint Dexen"] | @[member="Marcus Faust"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
AHTO CITY
Objective: Engage sith forces
@[member="Valentina Clairemont"] @Dris Negan @Lan Raegin

Matsu made a face while she stood there and meditated. It had been a questionable time and now while the sounds around her went off and she raised an eyebrow it all came together. Her breathing and body centered while the parasol was open and the jedi master walked out of the security office. She was known from Metalorn by the older ones as the butcher but those were questionable charges and now standing there she looked at the soldiers coming towards them. Her kimono taking it all in while she breathed deeply the sea air and smiled. A small frown when they surrounded her. Well this was a problem now. "I suppose your here to try and kill Republic citizens yes?" The soldiers just looked at her but she could feel it roll off of them as her mind probed them amplified by the sigil on her chest. The force whispering to her for a moment while they moved more around her.

"I am sorry for this, I hold no malice or ill intent I simply cannot allow you to proceed." Then the parasol twisted at the handle and a small blade slashed into their armor as Matsu moved around them. Her weapons slashing and stabbing but her face serene,, the force rolling off of her as the wind slowly built around her. The breeze intermixing and joining the rest to swirl her hair, to kick up some dust that reflected in the air. Then she offered a smile to the others a small and simple one before his neck was at an odd angle. The shot he got off striking her hand as it shimmered blue and dissipated. "I am sorry but the sith forces here are already dead unless they surrender. I predict a cataclysm and am one of the few who knows how quickly the weather can change."

"She gave a small giggle to that, the serenity washing over her as she continued to move forward and dodged enemy fires or dodged what she didn't catch with her blue hands. The tutaminis in the hands of a master and the amplification of the force was all she needed while the energy built and slowly pushed into the surrounding area. To make the winds strong, to moisten the clouds and excite the air until small sparks started dancing around herself and the other. Blue light shimmering as she adsorbed it and sent it back out. The weather was hers to command and she spoke into the comlink. "This is master Ike to all Republic forces, the security area is secure for now but Havok squad will be needed for what is to come. Make sure the grandmaster is informed of progress and for any sith listening... Surrender please or what happens next will be on you."

AHTO CITY
@[member="Alendarius Veygar"]
Mirshen kept firing at the sith, whatever he was on had made him erratic and wasteful of his movements because the writer had 48 hours to post and that doesn't mean attack after 40 minutes. The heavy walker was his and made to fight infantry, armor and protect agaisnt force users. the blade if he got close would have to spend time cutting in to get to the important parts. Which gave him the time he heeded to get a target lock for the missiles as the six pack on his back opened and let loose a flurry of six grenades to saturate the area and grinned under his glasteel mask. A gift from Yaga and the clans. Force breakers oh lovely force breakers and made for one purpose. to cripple little ones like him while the armor back pedaled firing off the laser. The fuse on them made with the express purpose of detonating if pushed or their speed decreased.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
AHTO CITY, NEAR THE ENTRANCE TO THE CITY'S MAIN BUILDINGS

The Imperator fought his way through the city, his saber swinging this way and that as he deflected shot after shot of the Imperial Stormtroopers blaster bolts. The Praetorian Guard did the same, their silver blades making beautiful streaks through the air as they decapitated, dismembered and killed the Sith soldiers. Ronin moved in close to a stromtrooper, swinging his blade and cutting the soldier's rifle in half before bringing the blade back around and cutting the man's head clean from his shoulders. Slowly the Imperator moved through the Sith lines towards an entrance into Ahto City and away from the embassy, which prompted a question from one of Ronin's Praetorian

"My Liege, why are we moving away from the embassy?" The Knight asked as he cut down yet another Sith trooper

"We must get to the control room, things are much worse here than I feared and drastic measures must be taken!" Ronin yelled out as he brought his blade down into the collar bone of yet another trooper. Pulling his blade out of the man's body, Ronin pointed for then nearest door into the city "Quick, get inside!" Ronin shouted as he quickly leap into the corridor of the building. Turning to make sure his guards were following, Ronin took a moment to notice @[member="Elani Zambrano"] 's ships flying high above the city and then was forced to look away as the blinding lights of Davin's orbital bombardment dropped from the skies...

@[member="Dris Negan"]

Wicked and truth had been watching the battle and they saw the other sniper have a building dropped on him which was impressive but still they waited to pick their targets. Someone was going around trying to mess with things and now their instincts had brought him to their sight. The pair taking a moment as they repositioned and took in the sights of him. At the moment the pair of non havok squad and former phantoms took sight in the snipers scopes while they prepared. Letting out a breathe while the sigils protected their intentins from being known and making their mental defenses stronger. A squeeze of the triggers and the twin shots rang out.

Zrash'toul'frusku

Phoenix Legion's General
Ahto City, Crashed Gunship behind Sith Lines.

Zrash's eyes opened suddenly with a deep gasp of pain and he found himself hanging in the air in his seat. His gunship had landed on its side. The scent of twisted, frayed metal, and blaster was thick in the air along with another scent: Blood.

"Sir," Zrash heard a voice above him, and he jerked to face it. Standing on the rim of the ship was one of his four Jagged Spec-Ops Commandos, "stay still. I'll get you out of there." Thank the force. It took the soldier and one of his comrades, another commando five good minutes to hoist Zrash of out of his awkward position. The Captain was wounded, he felt it. There was a sharp pain his ribs where his harness lay and blood dripped from his forehead where a piece of metal smashed into him but he was alive.

Outside of the ship was nine remaining troopers. Four Commandos, two Heavies, and three Infantry. "Are Comms secure, Trooper?"

The Marine Commando nodded, locking his rifle before turning to his Chiss Captain, he was obviously human under that suit. "Aye-aye Sir, but we need to get moving before the Sith come looking at the crash, if they do, sir.

"Fair point Soldier. Lead the way. I'll hail the Imperator as we move."

Zrash and his men hit the ground running, accessing the torn apart apartment block from the roof access and making there way down stairs carefully. While doing so, Zrash would access his commlink, hoping he could get a clear signal through to fellow infantry, through the Fel encrypted NET."Grand Imperator, sir, Captain Zrash'toul'Frusku. My gunship was downed in behind Sith lines. Requesting orders and possible fire support and infantry movement lines, sir."

Blue = Zrash
Grey = Fel Troopers.
@[member="Ronin Fel"]​

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Inside the City, en-route to control room

As the Imperator moved through the corridors of Ahlto City's buildings, a sudden crack came through the communicator on Ronin's wrist. The Fel leader quickly lended an ear to the device as he and his Praetorian moved through the empty corridors "Grand Imperator, sir, Captain Zrash'toul'Frusku. My gunship was downed in behind Sith lines. Requesting orders and possible fire support and infantry movement lines, sir." the words of @ Zrash'toul'frusku buzzed through the device, to which Ronin gave a snappy reply

"Captain, I am pleased to hear that you survived." Ronin said in an almost too formal tone "I need you to take what men you can muster and push through to the control room of Ahlto City, me and my Praetorian will meet you there." with that, Ronin turned his focus back to his surroundings. The Imperator and his guards had exited the endless corridors and into a large commons area that contained various examples of plant life and various signs that pointed Ronin in the direction of the "Central Control Matrix" as the signs called it.

Ava Solborne

A
| -MANAAN- |
| ~Exact location unknown~ |

The current times were hard for both the Republic and for the Sith Empire. That was because, like Equa had heard, there are two simultaneous battles going on. One on Ossus, one on Manaan. Equa wasn't actually that much of a fighter, so he enjoyed getting out of the Temple sometimes to protect a planet. And so he had traveled to Manaan a bit before the Sith Empire actually came.

He knew they come soon, but he didn't know anything about their strategies or anything. So he was in a terrible situation. Other Republi people had come later than him and probably knew a bit more about what to do.

And the fact, that Equa was lost on this planet wasn't very good either. He saw a Sith quite close to him, but he thought waiting until he leaves is better than attacking him.

And of course Equa had a bubble around his head which allowed him to breathe properly.

Antho City - Outskirt streets

After Bosph, Tobasu had been training. Every day his masters and mentors would teach him the ways to control his emotions, to utilize it and grow stronger. He had started to use the void within him as a weapon, radiating the stillness of death and the power of something great, something grand and yet he had nothing to show for it until now. Darth Shadow one who was a part of the same order as he had told the young sith apprentice of the empires plans to take on Manaanas a counter measure to their stupid attack on Ossus. He smirked at the idea of combat and was one of the first to jump at the idea of smashing some skulls of worthy opponents against the pavement of the city, Antho.

He was in orbit, reading to deploy his drop pod. He smirked checking over his gear once more, lightsabre, and the onyx black mask he adorned. Covering his face his golden hair wafted over his shoulders as it had finally grown back, his crimson eyes pierced the veil, giving off the feeling of chaos and havoc as he signalled to be dropped. His pod flung through the air and hit the atmosphere are at an alarming speed, it would seem from the ground a comet was approaching the city. The metal around the pod glowed a bright orange and red, flames erupting off the surface as it would only take moments for a loud thunder clapping smash to echo through the city. Although it wasn't the most conventional way of getting down to the surface Tobasu did not care, he was tasked to destroy this place and thus he would while striking down the little jedi who claim to protect the light, the weak light.

The drop pod broke apart as Tobasu stood up, adorning a dark black robe the covered his fragile looking body. The only color along his figure would be the long tendrils of golden locks and those piercing crimson eyes; republic shoulders started to gather and shoot at him, his lightsabre igniting and a dark presence radiated off him. It felt cold as if it would devour you hole. The abyss inside him was the greatest weapon of all and he would devour everything as if he had a hunger to satisfy. He could feel the powerful force signatures around him and it felt like liquid nitrogen ran through his veins he felt alive for once and thus he made his move as blaster bolts fired upon his position. His strength and speed was extremely scary as he hacked and slash through these novice troops with ease, the blood coating his body and the area around him as each would be killed quick and fast, there was no honour in torture.

In the name of the sith, Tobasu would kill every last jedi on this planet he would make them scream for mercy and slice them down like the dogs they were. Leading lambs to the slaughter, what a great feeling. Yet there was one thing he was unsure of. He wanted to know if she was here on this planet fighting, oh how he hoped she was there was so much to say to her. He sighed and started walking down the various streets, each republic solider getting sliced into little pieces as they crossed his path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom