Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crimson Tide (Sith vs. Republic Invasion of Manaan)

Steph Zenima

S
We're gonna rock down through Ahto City Avenue!

It was funny how the universe worked.

If it had been the Empire who had arrested her and said, 'do this or get executed' then she probably would have still been on Manaan, still drugged up to the eyeballs but just fighting for the other time. Different time, different place, different Steph Zenima. Her morals were non-existent. She fought and she forked, those were the two things that the woman knew. Animal instinct.

Not much of an enigma, our Steph Zenima.

She did however baffle any Sith Troopers that she crossed paths with on her ramble. There she was, all 5'2”, blue hair, red eyes and yellow teeth gripping her sledgehammer tight in a two-handed grip. It was a laughable sight, really. Fortunately for them the armour gave the game away.

The old tale of melee versus ranged.

Had Zenima just been another NPC her death would have been as quick and as ignored as every other before her but fortunately the writer's veil kept her safe from mortal harm. She would charge at those who dared to fire blaster bolts at her. Swing swing swing went the hammer, crack crack crack went the skulls.

There was no objective here, she was a woman and she loved violence. There was no point to defend, no location to assault. Just her, and people that needed to be smashed.

EA-9 001

E
Making my way down. My boots clanged on the durasteel frame of the building. It was eerie quiet in the shaft, save for the sounds of equipment. When the ears seemed to blowup with the voice of a man. Calling me a grunt he wanted to know that I was alive. I shook my head with a smile. I guess that was my codename now. "Yes, grunts alive, Was that you who jumped from the fething building?" I tried to ask him as he said that he had a plan. "Whata ya got?" I responded to him.

Still I was alittle surprised that Emily wasn't talking to me. Usualy she would be talking so loud that I could hardly hear a blaster go off. Still she was silent.

(sorry guys, had to go for a while)
@[member="Dris Negan"], @[member="Arrbi Betna"]

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

"Their deaths cause me pain, but they are in the name of peace." Marcus sighed, bringing up his saber and smashing it down onto Flint as @[member="Elani Zambrano"] stabbed at his back with her shotos. Flint was trapped in between the two Sith's onslaught. If he sidestepped, the two risked colliding. To avoid this, Marcus sidestepped right, allowing Elani a clear strike lane.

TK-5914 Shank

T
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

For a target-rich environment, this place didn't seem to have much in the way of targets. All Sergeant Shank and his squad could do was same-old-same-old ratholing from chamber to chamber, popping their heads out on occasion to see if there were any Jedi already. Unconfirmed reports indicated the Grandmaster might have been here, but if so, having one's air cover blotted from existence generally served as a waker-upper about the enduring value of situational awareness.

What WAS confirmed was that the Republic had deployed the Butcher of Metalorn. Shank had been there, watched her murder thousands of Republic-friendly innocents. As a loyal Imperial he could appreciate the political need for revisionist history. That said, one very professional Storm Commando squad had just listened to their compatriots being torn apart by a smug, condescending, merciless Jedi Master.

Or, for short, a Jedi Master. Storm Commandos didnt like redundancy.

Six black-armored stormtroopers, including Sergeant Shank, adjusted course. Their plan was classic, the kind of thing that had worked against Jedi Council members with ignited lightsabres.

Apply focused fire from one widebeam disruptor and five rapid-fire heavy blaster assault rifles. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@Flint Dexen @Elani Zambrano

Flint twirled around his lightsaber, ready to clash once more against the Sith Knight. Suddenly, the Force told him someone else was trying to kill him. Just as Faust moved forward to smash his saber down, the Jedi Knight lept high into the air, avoiding Faust's attack as well as the newcomer's attack. It would've been foolish to think that just because a Jedi couldn't see something meant he couldn't sense it. "Excellent, two against one. Lets fight..." he said, facing the two after landing.

Darth Osano

D
CARVING A SWATH THROUGH THE CITY
DESTINATION: CITY CENTER

"General, the street's ended."

The pilot's was correct. From the view-port of Polonius, TD-18 could infact observe that the street he had been navigating his forces down had come to an abrupt end. There was a rather large building blocking his path. It would take a rather lengthy amount of time for Polonius' course to be adjusted, and even longer to get to the city center on said course. Thankfully, TD-18 was a rather creative thinker. A creative thinker currently in charge of an AT-TT strike-force making a concentrated effort towards the Ahto's city center.

The pilot took TD-18's silence the wrong way and began to punch some buttons on the controls. "I'll adjust our course, sir."

"Negative. Open fire. Demolish the building and we will proceed over the wreckage. Dispense similar orders to the others if they happen to face similar obstructions."
"General," the pilot practically balked. "That's a children's hospital."
"Your assessment of the building's purpose is unneeded. Demolish it."

The AT-TT's gunner seemed to have a lot less problems with the order. That was probably the reason he had the job he did. Polonius' heavy cannons spit out their crimson bolts of pure destruction, cutting through the flimsy Selkathian architecture and causing the building some serious damage. The entire front of the building buckled. There were no screams, of course. The only thing that could possibly be more warped than demolishing a children's hospital was not evacuating a children's hospital that was growing increasingly close to the front-lines. Retreat and evacuation were the Republic's specialties, so there was little doubt it was emptied. Not that it particularly mattered to TD-18 either way.

Polonius proceeded forward, crushing the building and causing more of it to crumble over in its wake. The AT-TT beat down a path through the building, enabling the forces trailing along to proceed behind it. Some wreckage had to be cleared to help along the hovering vehicles, but it was inconsequential compared to the time spent if TD-18 had opted to go around. TD-18's taskforce continued forward, battering down Republic attempts to stop it or obstructions by unwitting buildings. Perhaps if TD-18 was lucky, they would happen upon an orphanage next. Or an elementary school.

INSERT STREET NAME HERE - AHTO CITY
@[member="Flint Dexen"] | @[member="Marcus Faust"]

Elani quickly gathered herself after her attack on the Jedi had missed. If Marcus' downward strike on the jumping jedi were to fail, Elani would stand at Marcus' side with her right guard shoto in aattack grip while the left was in defensive grip. "Thought you could use a bit of help with this pest, Lord Faust." Elani said to him darkly. Elani began to slowly circle around Flint, keeping a close eye on each of his movements. Her bare feet moving effortlessly and smoothly on the ground.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="TK-5914 Shank"]

Matsu remained very still while she stood there, her blade wasn't ignited but the sword she brought into a reverse grip while he let the force enhance her. The soldiers coming were bothersome or at least a problem. Not as much a problem for her, once they opened fire time went slower, her hand flying forward to block while the blue energy of the force washed over her skin. The energy lapping at the rapidly fire shots taking them in while the jedi master converted it to more energy to fuel the winds around her. The soldiers disruptor coming to her sight several seconds before it did with the force while she moved sliding out of the robe to leave it hanging in midair. For this she didn't need it, for this all she needed was the force while it shimmered around her form.

The tattoo's and her hair moving in the force while she stayed to the side and crouched low bringing the force around her as the wind picked up and Matsu focused it into the area of the troopers. Her foot hit the ground as it shot into a wind tunnel upwards making the troopers who fired upon her into the sky. There was little reason for faceless soldiers to keep appearing and disrupting the battle that would need to be decided blade for blade. A small smile appeared on her face while the wind tunnel became more dense the beginnings of a small tornado and was sent down the path into a batch of sith. A sithnado formed to fling them up and into buildings while the jedi master focused on it with her hand before moving again. This time into the air to land on the buildings awning with a roll of her shoulders.

"Are you done sending faceless lackey's, I can fling them around all day and night well into eternity and they won't change a thing."

TB-705

T
SPACE
@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Davin"]​
The arrival of two more Imperium ships made YubYub leap out of his command chair and jab a tiny paw at the tactical display. "Straight Edge, engage with the incoming Destroyer! Deploy all bombers for that frigate! Break off fighters to attack the frigate!"

The Junk rocked as the destroyer pounded away, but their attack on the Valor appeared quite successful. In another few moments the all out assault of ion cannons on the engines of the Imperator-class should utterly disable the craft's maneuverability, rendering it dead in space. Meanwhile, 72 starfighters and 36 bombers raked across the ship, bombing the poodoo out of it with one final run before they all broke off and headed toward the Thundering Spire. The Junk could withstand fire, covered as it was by the Panther-class, long enough for its attacks to devastate the Valor, before turning on the Outbreak.

48 bombers departed from the Junk's hangar bay and raced toward the Ardent-class Fast Frigate to join in with the other fighters and bombers, launching proton torpedoes and dropping bomblets. Meanwhile, the Panther-class carrier unleashed a barrage of fire from its 18 dual heavy turbolasers on Davin's Imperial Destroyer, while its 40 dual laser cannons and 16 concussion missile launchers opened fire on the incoming starfighters.

AHTO CITY
Ten dropships streaked through atmosphere, deploying forces right behind the Imperial legion. It was a hot LZ, but the dropships eviscerated stormtrooper infantry with their anti-personnel laser cannons, creating a perimeter with suppressing fire long enough to deploy the two walkers, six tanks, and ninety-six infantry. The Judge-class tanks blazed away, each using their three anti-personnel repeating blasters to devastating effect, while the 80mm railguns pounded away at any enemy armor or vehicles within reach.

The Hammer-walkers, typically using their heavy gatling cannons to eliminate aircraft, turned them on the infantry and coupled with the firepower of their two heavy repeating blasters, began to push the infantry back, while their chin-mounted flamethrowers went to work, deterring any infantry from trying to close the distance.

The dropships stuck around, providing close air support as the infantry offloaded. A mortar squad set up swiftly and began dropping rounds on the Fel Imperium lines.

Heading to inner city

Aronis hurried down the steps of the building, chaos was everywhere, Ahto City was now a warzone. Lightsaber in hand, outfitted with top of the line armor and a pistol, he rushed towards the inner city, prepared for a fight. He watched as many citizens were running away from the fighting trying to escape, while he was rushing into it.

AHTO CITY - OUTSIDE THE SITH EMBASSY, FIGHTING IN THE STREETS​
@[member="Darren Shaw"] @Elani Zambrano.

Orcus felt his mouth clamp shut as Shaw attempted to prevent him from bellowing. Pitiless black eyes glittered. The Darth would not be denied. Pursing his lips, Orcus unleashed another concentrated bellow without opening his jaw, simply tunneling the bellow through his open lips. The result was a tight, concentric blast of overpressure that headed right for Darren Shaw.

TK-5914 Shank

T
Apparently there was no avoiding the tornado conjured by @[member="Matsu Ike"], flying Force God and conveniently pardoned war criminal. As he flew, Shank had to listen to his squad's screams as the quote-unquote Jedi Master smashed them into buildings. He tumbled across a rooftop and lay there, paralyzed with pain, listening to his men through his helmet comm.

"Oh gods Sarge, I can't feel my legs, help me Sarge, schutta broke my spine."

"Sarge I can't breathe I can't..." HKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

"Someone sitrep, someone sitrep, where are you boys? Where-" THUD

The disruptor pistol was gone, as was the blaster rifle that had been strapped to his back. Gingerly, Sergeant Shank pulled himself to his feet with leverage from a bit of rubble. He cracked out his neck and pulled the lone thermal detonator from the small of his back. That went in his left hand. His right got the long vibroblade strapped to his thigh. Nothing lightsabre-proof, but it would have to do.

"I'll be there, boys. I'll be there."

He stepped around a corner and stared down the Jedi Master.

"I was there when you murdered a city, schutta. Now I've watched you kill my only friends. You better kill me now, or you're fething done." Plasteel boots adhered to the gritty pavement as he broke into a military sprint, vibroblade raised. In a perfect world, he'd decapitate her.

@[member="TK-5914 Shank"], @[member="Matsu Ike"]

The storm commando and the tornado conjuring Jedi Master were not alone. Finally, after a not particularly eventuful journey through the less populated streets of Atho City, Moira had found a contest and an opponent that was interesting to her. As a murderous killer droid who subscribed to a Blue and Orange morality, Moira would not judge someone for war crimes. After all, even as a human she had been what could be called a sociopath - she was the one who had directed the Republic-backed terrorist insurgency on Contruum. Moreover, in the long term she wanted to purge and process all organics.

So she could appreciate it if a Jedi had the cold-blooded ruthlessness to butcher an entire city. Same if a Jedi dropped a moon on a planet to kill everyone. Or Imperials performed a false flag op to make it look like Jedi had done that. Nonetheless it was amusing how the Jedi claimed the moral high ground and wrapped themselves in the cloak of righteousness.

So as the storm commandos were thrust through the air like ragdolls to smash into buildings the Butcher of Contruum entered the scene. Now they only needed Butcher Kerrigan to fly by and it would be a party. Of course, that woman could never hope to match her! One storm commando seemed to still combat effective as Moira came across the corner in time to see the troopers get slaughtered. The powerful wind seized her as well as she raised her boltgun and though she tried to dig into the ground with her heavy combat boots she was violently pulled into the air and thrown towards the building. However, the superior reflexes of a machine paid off and in mid-air she spun and, gripping her bolter tight, squeezed the trigger, the powerful weapon barked as in succession three explosive rounds shot out towards Matsu, while her free hand tosed an anti-force user frag grenade at the Jedi Master as she landed on the rooftop, the velocity and necessary force of the throw expertly calculated by machine processing power.

Moira spun and was thrown across the roof, rolling quickly as she impacted upon it. The machine could not feel pain, but diagnostics told her that some important parts would need repairs. A damaged hand where some skin had burst examined her belt and pouch. The special package Rave Merrill had given her was still secured. The hidden flechette pistol, the rune-covered dagger she had carried since her Artam days, both endowed with the taint of the Zerek Strain. The Terminatrix was designed to kill and forcers had become her favourite individual targets. Jedi, Sith, anything in between, their force religions did not matter to her one bit. If she were human and a few years younger, one might say she sought them in battle for the lulz, as terribly puerile as that term was. She quickly jumped to her feet and as Shank went on his death charge she advanced likewise, coming in from the flank, firing both with her bolter and the sonic pistol, expression utterly impassive, eyes merciless as she homed in on her target.

Aerrah Katamirth

A
@[member="Lan Raegin"] And other Havoc members.

Aerrah and her Scout troopers swung round the last corner. The area opened up no buildings taking up all the space here. Instead an AA emplacement dominated the view. There wasn't any fire exchanging from the ground anymore. But that AA was opened up at the sky. What they were shooting at couldn't be discerned until she figured out who controlled it. And if they didn't, well; just more Republic grunts to kill.

@[member="Elani Zambrano"] @[member="Flint Dexen"]

"I needed nothing, but your assistance assures his death, as he was already outmatched." Closing the gap between himself and Flint, he brought his saber across in a quick slashing motion. It was intended to gut him, but failure was inevitable, he'd counter. But that would have him to occupied, while Elani struck, and if somehow he was to block that, he would strike again, this time low at his legs.

Ava Solborne

A
Please PM me if I do anything wrong. I just can't read through ~150 posts. :D

| -MANAAN- |
| ~Near Ahto City~ |

Equa finally reached the Ahto City after a few hours of traveling on the planet. It had been a really tough trip and he wasn't actually in the city yet. He was near it, but not there yet. And he actually decided to take some time before he gets into the war. Meditating would've been the best thing to do, but it looked like it wasn't possible for many reasons. So he just cleared his mind and thought about good things. He hadn't used the Force on this day very much, so he thought he'll be a good fighter today. Even though fighting was not his thing.

After some time of thinking, he stepped into the city... Into the invasion.

As the women left I could feel the resisting against my force upon Hion's mouth. My saber slapped into my right hand Just as he was breathing in to release the blow. I was not going to stand still. With the hole in his mouth being smaller, it concentrated the blast, but that meant that it could be easier to evade it. Releasing my grip of the ground. I jumped high into the air to avoid it.

I knew just as I was jumping that this was probably the worse thing I could do. it made me a completely open target for the soldiers, and for Hion to blast me again. and I would have to come down fast to avoid it. Releasing my hold on Hion. I let myself begin to drop rapidly by pushing myself back towards the ground. Not intending to fight Hion anymore. I needed to get rid of the troopers first.

@[member="Hion the Herglic"].

OUTSIDE THE SITH EMBASSY - FIGHTING IN THE STREETS
@[member="Darren Shaw"]

A spray of blasterfire erupted from the ground as soldiers poured dozens of gleaming red bolts toward the hostile Echani.

For his part, Darth Orcus unleashed another air-trembling Force bellow on Darren before charging forward, Soulsaber raised high, and striking in a powerful overhand blow at Darren's collarbone. With the full weight of his eight hundred pounds behind it, the stroke was impossibly strong.

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Elani Zambrano"] @[member="Marcus Faust"]

Flint knew that things were getting bad for him. Still, he was going to stay to defend the city, even if it meant at the cost of his life. That was what his duties as a Jedi obligated him to do. Flint's gaze darted around at Zambrano, who had begun circling him. He was almost caught off-guard when Faust surged forward to strike. Flint performed a quick back-flip, just in time so that he was not gutted by Faust's fast slice.

Keeping up with the two's attacks were challenging, to say the least. Flint knew this was a battle of stamina, whoever could have the energy to continue on would most likely win. And knowing that being outnumbered by the two Sith, Flint recognized this as a very grim situation for him. As he dropped his blade to parry Faust's low strike, he felt another light-sided presence. It must be a fellow Jedi nearby, he realized. I need assistance. he would message the Jedi (@[member="Equa Dominator"]) using the Force.

He sighed, Cale really hoped things wouldn't have come this far, but they had. So hell with it. He walked down the halls, rather jogged, platoon of troops behind him as he headed towards the raging battle that was engulfing all of Ahto City. He'd stop them at all costs, death if that became the only option. Marek would be proud of that now wouldn't he? Crazy bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom