Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crimson Tide (Sith vs. Republic Invasion of Manaan)

SITH EMBASSY
AHTO CITY
OBJECTIVE: Destruction of Republic Infantry Elements

@Valentia Clairemont @[member="Elani Zambrano"]

A purple-red blade sprang to life with a snap-hiss, issuing from the dragon jaws forming the emitter head of the infamous Soulsaber. A weapon which Darth Orcus now wielded with terrifying effects. The seven foot, eight hundred pound Herglic, newly turned to the Dark Side of the Force, ached to unleash his blood lust - pent up after his stay among the too peaceful Jedi. Their ways did not agree to his nature and he had attempted to suppress it for too long. Now the incompetent Republic would feel the vast ocean of his wrath.

Sucking in a deep lungful, Orcus promptly unleashed a massive bellow on an advancing Republic infantry platoon. The overpressure shockwave tore into their ranks like a tidal wave. Limbs blew off and internal organs exploded. Soldiers ragdolled through the air. Those remnants of the platoon who survived dropped their weapons and ran. Toward the sea.

A slow smile split Orcus' mouth, revealing a chilling row of teeth. Pitiless black eyes picked over the destruction he had wrought. In their deaths, he felt so very alive.

Alendarius Veygar

A
While killing every single one of the Republic troopers, Alendarius entered a state of bliss. He was finally killing again. It was a glorious feeling, one that he had craved for many years now. And now, here on Manaan, he finally got to kill much much more. First he would kill the troopers, then he would kill the Senator and then ... wait, what was this? Another Jedi? Could it be? Yes, it was indeed another Jedi and this time, he would get to kill him. The Senator running away had proven to be a good thing after all. ''Do you really think you stand a chance against me, Jedi? Do you not see that I am a true Sith? And have you not learned that you stand no chance against a true Sith?'' The Sith's voice was distorted by his breathing apparatus, but the joy he felt was still very audible. He loved every second of what was happening, especially of what would happen next. He pointed the Lightsaber at his new opponent and then launched himself at the Padawan with a flurry of attacks.

@[member="Kelios Shara-da"]

"Hey aren't you one of the spice girls?" The jedi looked at Mirshen as he grinned and sat ready in the small warehouse. Those durind fire crystals had done wonders for him but now he had parted with some of them for new toys to use. Blastech was so nice to let him trade his conflict diamonds in for weapons and artillery. More importantly as he slid into the cockpit and started it up he spoke. "Alright kiddies give me the location and just let me blow things up... Everything gets to die today." "Including us sir?" "Especially you Clyde you stole the cookies." The jeid looked at him again as the hatch of the http://starwarsrp.net/topic/12120-tartoros-class-walker-alpha-model/] alpha walker[/url] closed and Mirshen walked out. The first thing that lit up on the screens was the sight of a large kitty cat and a sith. With a look he revved up the armored walker and didn't speak just opened fire on @[member="Alendarius Veygar"]

Kelios stood stalwart as the Sith lunged and batted the blows away. Holding a firm stance with his massive Double-blades. The saber gave him two points of defense along the same axis which was incredibly useful when defending a melee attacker. Midway through Veygar's attack Kelios gave another booming, nearly deafening roar in an attempt to startle his foe before diving back and then forward.

He swung his saber ferociously from side to side in a series of quick but highly defensive blows as if prepared to draw his saber back an nearly any moment. All the same he was obviously fueling himself through the force, the sheer kinetic energy that would be absorbed from his blows could easily shatter bone if blocked by a non-force user. he worked to keep his calm about him, refusing to give in. Entirely unaware of the blaster fire aimmed at his foe.
@[member="Alendarius Veygar"] @[member="Mirshen"]

Vulps

CEO of Verres Trading
Zarro's soldiers quickly split into flanks, allowing the sith to move between them as they began to fire from both sides. Never underestimate a senator's guards. They are there for a reason. As for Zarro, he swirled around, twirling the top of his cane to reveal a beam emitter which then produced a green blade. "How inelegant." His men had broken rank for two reasons. One, not get themselves killed. Two, allow the force using senator to help them without catching the men in the cross fire. Holding up his hand, Zarro sent a small dagger from his coat to the sith. It was small and would be hard to see if normally hurled. As the Amaran used the force, the weapon now bolted forward at an incredible spped, aiming to shoot through the fool hardy sith. "I am not a jedi." Zarro had business to attend to and he was not in the mood for his men to die so easily without any aid from their employer.

Pier Six, Ahto City
Havoc Squad

Revan had been relaxing on the pier after a long stint at the firing range. Having just transferred to Havoc Squad from the GIA, he was eager to show the rest of the group what he was made of. Looking out over the ocean, he leaned back and closed his eyes to bask in the warmth of the sun. Just as he was about to nod off, his comm went off. Instantly alert, Revan shot straight up, already heading back towards the barracks just down the road. As he began to run, he heard Lan Raegin's voice over the comm,

“Havoc. Gear up and meet at pier-6. We've got Sith to fight.”

Revan pushed himself up to full speed and was into his armour in 15 minutes. Strapping the last of the [topic='724']Gungnir Mark II armour[/topic] on, he grabbed his weapons. He equipped himself with an [topic='7709']XS-09 Sniper Rifle[/topic], an [topic='1285']SR4 Blaster Rifle[/topic], and a [topic='4656']Vibro-electric blade[/topic]. With his weapons collected, he took off at a run and in another 5 minutes made it to the Pier. He quickly found the leader of Havoc Squad and made his way to him.

"Altor here, what's the plan?"

@[member="H4V0K"] @[member="Lan Raegin"] @[member="Doc"] @[member="Steph Zenima"] @ARC-052 "Dish" @[member="Brenna Kardur"] @[member="Halik Falkosi"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Marcus Faust"] @[member="Zarro Verres"] @[member="Alendarius Veygar"]

Flint gazed at the masked Sith Knight, taking his typical Soresu stance as the senator made his way out of the scene, followed by the Sith Apprentice. He knew the lightsaber the senator was talking about was Vulpesen's, he was fairly sure. The Jedi Knight knew that he was evenly matched against the Sith, but he was not afraid. Rather, he allowed himself the Force to focus and sharpen his senses, and he observed through his senses the anger radiating off of the Sith who was ready to attack.

He observed the Djem So stance of the Sith, and quickly ducked down to avoid having his head sliced off by his opponent's first lash-out attack. Flint quickly stood back up to defend the strike aimed at his guts, his cyan lightsaber immediately lowering down to parry at the Sith's strike aimed at his stomach. It took some focus and determination to block the powerful attacks, but Flint managed fairly well. He started speaking to the Sith Knight as their blades crossed and sparks flew.

"I will not be letting you nor your Empire take this planet, Sith lord." Flint said, suddenly unleashing a Force Push at the Sith Knight.

| @[member="Elani Zambrano"] | @[member="Hion the Herglic"] |​
Objective: Destruction of Republic Infantry Elements.

The onslaught was merciless as Valentina, Elani and Darth Orcus, cut a swath of sinister destruction on their way to the heart of the city. Two crimson blades the shade of blood sprang to life. As the sister lightsabers Valentina held hummed a chorus of anger, as she sliced her way through the city, deflecting the occasional blaster shot as she sliced through republic soldiers. Her lightsabers howling in synchronicity with the screams of the souls inside the body armor that Valentina erased from this existence. While Valentina, Elani, Darth Orcus continued to mount their offensive

No resistance. Strange.

Dris spun the chair around several times out of boredom.

Then a thought occurred.

Could the AA be redirected?

Dris tried to access the systems and found the redirection protocols protected by a remarkably simple series of firewalls. Apparently tech support wasn't very high on Ahto's security budget.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

"Lord? Not yet I'm afraid." Marcus retorted with a grin, powering his way through the block and swinging the saber at Flint's right arm. They were not evenly matched sadly, Marcus was a Senior Knight, and while Flint did have some experience, he did not have as much as Faust, and experience made all the difference in fights like these. His storm of attacks didn't stop, mixing Juyo into his attacks, Marcus struck more rapidly, and with more aggression. The clash of Vulspen's oddly colored saber and Flint's cyan blade was wondrous to a degree, perplexing Marcus with the beauty of their little conflict, but suddenly he had an idea, a rather sinister one.

EA-9 001

E
I looked around the pier as other soldiers began to meet up, ether for R&R while we were being attacked or they were forming a plan. I looked to see that the fortifications 'round the city were being shut down, and before I even knew it, They might be redirected at the people of the city itself. We would be greatly outnumbered here. Taking a hold of my rifle I ran up to the other men on Pier 6. yelling as I came to them. "HEY GUYS! AA's are going down, We need to get them back online! If we don't we loose the city!" I just hoped that somehow renforcments came fast.

@H4V0K @Lan Raegin @Doc @Steph Zenima @ARC-052 "Dish" @Brenna Kardur @Halik Falkosi, @[member="Revan Altor"]

Alendarius Veygar

A
The Jedi had a good defense, Alendarius had to admit that. But that wouldn't save him. He was about to make a devastating kick to the Jedi's leg, but then the Jedi got bold. He roared and started his own onslaught of attacks. Not as ferocious and devastating as Alendarius' had been, but still something he had to concentrate on to defend against. The Jedi was too defensive to actually land a hit and that was his weakness. He kept blocking, but then he noticed something from the corner of his eye. It was a walker and it aimed its guns directly at Alendarius. Now, the thing Alendarius had to do was clear. He drew upon the Force and blocked the Lightsaber attack of the Jedi, following it up by a hard smash from above and then kicking the Jedi in his guts. This would incapacitate the Jedi and give him a chance to take out the walker. But before he could go to destroy the walker he felt a jolt of pain in his side. Something had stabbed him. It revealed to be a small dagger, which Alendarius quickly pulled out and threw away. The dagger had left a bleeding wound, but it hadn't damaged any of the Sith's organs, so he would be able to continue the fight without any interruptions. Then he refocused on the walker and dashed away from the Jedi, towards the walker while dodging its shots. He would kill the man inside that walker for interrupting his duel and it would be a slow and painful death.

@[member="Kelios Shara-da"] @[member="Mirshen"]

Darth Osano

D
"Well, at least it can't get any worse."

Given the current status of Ahto city as a war-zone between the maniacal Sith and the God-fearing Jedi, it is easy to see why that phrase would be on the lips of many of Ahto's inhabitants. Such a phrase is, however, often used as a comedic device in numerous works of media. The primary, most prominent example being that a character would say something along those lines, only for something that would worsen the situation to immediately transpire afterwards. No Selkath had said such a thing aloud since the invasion commenced. Not because they were aware of the disastrous trope they could invoke, but rather that they were largely preoccupied with the business of fleeing for their mundane, fish-esque lives.

But things were going to get worse anyway, because that was the unfortunate way the universe functioned.

There were an innumerable number of ways in which the situation could devolve for the planet's defenders. Like the Manaan's sun suddenly going supernova, or the Progenitor exploding without warning. Neither of those were very likely to occur, unless Velok were to show up and give the Progenitor or Manaan's sun a stern talking to. Instead what would happen was the mass landing of All-Terrain Tactical Transports, thanks to the actions of @[member="Dris Negan"].

Someone would need to award him a medal or something later.

At the helm of one of the dozens of AT-TTs to touch down on the streets of Ahto was TB-18, the Empire's oldest tactical droid. He would be leading these nigh-invincible, heavily armed and armored transports on their rampage through the city. TB-18 would carve a bloody swath straight to the city's heart, crushing buildings and incinerating enemy emplacements as needed. Any traces of mercy would be absent in this dojo.

"Advance."

TB-18's AT-TT took its first steps forward after being dropped off, crushing a landspeeder and cracking the duracrete street. Spaced equally behind him, three more. His very own horsemen of Ahto's apocalypse.

Soon™

Kelios took the blow to the guts and but managed to deflect the blow from above. He panted and hit the ground in a kneel with a loud hiss. He expected it to be over, that the Sith had won but instead the anger-fueled warrior turned to engage the walker. Kelios took hold of the force, using it to calm his senses and regain control of his body after the shaking blow. The walker had the Sith pre-occupied.

His gaze turned to the horizon, all around there was smoke and the flashes of artillery in the distance. He had landed in the midst of a full blown war. A Sith invasion force. He used this moment to calm himself further despite the carnage around him. He drew on the Force and though it resonated with pain and fire, he still managed to use it for his needs. he then stared at the Sith foe moving towards the Walker and jumped full strength with the force at his foe. It was a highly dangerous tactic that left him exposed as he aimed a fist between the Sith's shoulder blades trying to throw the Dark-Sider prone with a massive Force-backed blow.
@[member="Alendarius Veygar"]

After finishing a mission on the frontlines, Daella returned to Saleucami for a short debriefing. The Jedi Knight was not even an hour on the planet before her Jedi beacon went off.

The simple message read: Manaan under attach. All available Jedi to its defense.

Less than ten minutes after Daella received the message, she boarded a shuttle and launched into Hyperspace. @[member="Diana Moridena"] traveled with her.

Sitting in the cockpit of the shuttle, Daella looked out into Hyperspace during the travel. It would take time, but she should be there soon to assist the Republic.

@[member="Tyr-Kyr Magnus"] @[member="Diana Moridena"] @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Florin Armetta"] @[member="Dareck Shaw"] @[member="Selena Halcyon"] @[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Sochi Ru"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Omega Ranger"] @[member="Meta "]@[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Eenes Kokad"] @[member="Saran Drast"] @[member="Thedosius"] @[member="Arrbi Betna"] @[member="Dar'rak"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Flint Dexen"] @[member="Olaf Freesa"] @[member="Tavjurn Phil"] @[member="Akodya Mune"] @[member="Valx Raizod"] @[member="Jessie Volt"] @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] @[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Vexander Graves"] @[member="Cale Gunderson"] @[member="Ophelia"] @[member="Yodesjjk"] @[member="Jak Versiø"] @RC-1003 "Sethis" @[member="Phylis Alince"] @[member="Caid Centurion"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Tefka"] @[member="Rang Inyri"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Hanna Vondiranach"] @[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Kiyron "]@[member="Carn Dista"] @[member="Equa Dominator"] @[member="Revan Altor"] @[member="Cambria Zadira"] @[member="Marek S'hadar"] @[member="Cody Jorin"] @[member="Baros Sal-Soren"]

Attacking sounds were all that I could hear. I was inside one of the hangar bays of the city. Simply here to get away from the war, Only did I realize that this was a bad move. I walked out of the ramp from my YT-1300. In full armor as I was trying to hide my face from others.

THe planet Manaan was water filled. and one that was not about to be taken over by ether side. The Selkath wanted nothing to do with the war. However, the Republic and Sith had their own embassies here. I looked around as I got off. Soldiers were running everywhere, and from the looks of it. I may have to use my Alias Will Venza here. Grabbing my saber, I let it get accustomed to my hand. Walking out, I could hear a bellow of the force. and instantly I knew who it was. Well more so what it was. It was most likely the Jedi Whale that I had faced about a year or so back.

I smiled and began to run towards the Sith embassy where I had heard the bellow come from. However, I didn't know if @[member="Kale Xeros"], was going to follow me. Seeing as how Everyday I was on the verge of ether side, I knew that soon I would have to pick one on this planet and stick with it. There was no more flopping back and forth for me anymore. Igniting my saber with the Icy blue blade, I burst through a wall to see the Whale (@[member="Hion the Herglic"]) holding what looked to be a weapon only categorized as the Soulsaber.

I had never had to fight against a weapon of that kind. But I was attuned to the Dark side of the force. Lessening the effect it portrade against me. "Oh crap" I could feel it try to mess with my mind. However, I felt a slight push from the inside of something that lay dormant in me. Pushing back harder. Letting me only have a headache as I entered the room to see other sith there as well. "THis looks fun."

SITH EMBASSY

| @Elani Zambrano | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] @[member="Darren Shaw"]

Darren Shaw stood across the way from Orcus, still at a distance that could not be covered in a simple force-bound. They had met once before, when he had been but a Jedi, attempting to preserve life. No more.

Orcus unleashed a bomb-sized bellow at Darren Shaw.

"HAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!"

The shockwave tore through like a bomb blast. Soldiers who got in the way died, their internal organs rupturing, or their limbs being ripped off by the force of the overpressure. Rubble was picked up off the ground and hurtled through the air, along with dead bodies, weapons. The bellow blew down any soldier or structure that got in its way, literally ripping up sections of permacrete as the area-of-effect wave hurtled toward Darren Shaw.

I smiled as I watched the beast of a being inhale as it was about to blast me with its bellow. I had once stood against the bellow before, only barely could I keep myself intact as it was known to obliterate organs, and destroy anything in its path. This was no longer a Jedi, now a Sith. My jaw tightened as I lashed out my left hand. and the bellow did no harm to me. Using Force Barrier could protect against sonic blasters, as I, and other practitioners before me had proven, But even this was no mere sonic blaster. This was a Knight preforming a bellow with the force. I could still hear past the barrier and even more so I had a worse headache.

It would slowly drain me if I were to just stand there defenseless. Rubble and bodies seemed to float and smack into my as I stood there. and at the very last second, I used my saber as a point to the rubble that was not thrown or forced towards me, that subsequently was right behind the Orca to trip him up. Then all at once I moved. Releasing my bound on the barrier and moving for the use if lightning. A concentration of the energy welled up in my hand as I threw it towards the woman who was close by.

And moving before that. I ran forwards, closing the distance between the four of us. And with my right hand I launched a force push at the second woman with brown hair. If I was going to be facing all three of these people here, one who happened to have the Soulsaber, I would need to keep my stamina up, and think critically about every step, swing, and movement that I make.

| @Elani Zambrano | @Valentina Clairemont | @[member="Hion the Herglic"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Moira Skaldi"]

BRRRRRRRRRRATTT*

Like vermin? They ARE vermin, o Skaldi. I reign the skies unopposed, but a frustrating number of Republic soldiers and Jedi are keeping to the interior of the city. Optimal efficiency would dictate that you draw them out to the roof where I may cleanse Ahto City.

OOC: Darren, we are all standing outside the Sith Embassy. We are not "outside" please edit your previous post to reflect this. I will treat it as if you attacked outdoors. Secondly, Force Bellow is Hion's only Force Power at the moment, which means to disregard it and take no damage besides "my head hurts from the noise" is stripping me of competitive ground in this duel. Do it again and we'll have to have a pm conversation. Just take damage bro.

OUTSIDE THE SITH EMBASSY

| @Elani Zambrano | @Valentina Clairemont @Darren Shaw

Attempting to trip three Force Users simultaneously was perhaps not the best course of action. The 800 pound whale stumbled two steps forward before regaining his balance. Tripping those stocky legs was not so easy, much harder when attention was divided between two other targets. Orcus hummed. And then he hauumed.

Right in Darren Shaw's face.

The nearly point-blank Force Bellow ripped toward Shaw, who was so engrossed with his various attacks from lightning to force push that summoning the energy to erect another Force Barrier would be nigh impossible. At the very least Orcus expected to see him go flying, perhaps not die, but he would very much like to see the little man soar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom