Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cries in the Vacuum: UCM Invasion of Roche (OOC)

For all who are confused regarding the ally rules and substitutes, let me make it clear here.

• Since this invasion has not started yet you are free to withdraw your ally status until the thread starts after which the no rotation/substitution rule kicks in.
  • If you are part of an existing invasion as a faction member you MAY join one as an ally but then no more until the allied one is ended. If you are in one as an ally you cannot join another, even as a faction member, until the allied one is complete.

Any questions tag me directly.

[member="Yasha Cadera"] | [member="Valdus Bral"] | [member="Cynthia Solus"] | [member="Skorvek"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]​
Please find below an updated ally list. I will keep it updated as the situation develops in regards to ally slots.

Laira Darkhold
Lynette Lykova
Cay-Yo
Spencer Jacobs
Keira Cerdulan
Kelsie Sylvan
Alkor Centaris
Darth Tacitus
Kahne Porte
Théodred Heavenshield
Allya Vi'Dreya
Luna Terrik
Darth Metus
Coren Starchaser
Amaya Cardei
Lucius Varad
Nida Perl
Tanomas Graf
Kreus
Gilamar Skirata
Trajan
Zak Amroth
Bedrovelse Hevn
Taramaz Laurs
Kyli Graf
DT-2319
Joannis Campbell
Adron Malvern

NOTICE OF CANCELLATION:
UCM Invasion of SJO Held Roche

Start Date:
7/9/2019
End Date:
7/23/2019

Thank you for being awesome everybody! After a vote with my Mando players, it was decided to cancel Roche. We desire to postpone this battle for a later time, when we can give it the attention it deserves. Thanks for being understanding, guys! The SJO have been great to work with, and they deserve a round of applause.

Clans of Mandalore Staff
@Yasha Cadera @Valdus Bralhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/20417-valdus-bral/ @Cynthia Solus @Skorvek @Aedan Miles

SJO Staff
@Asaraa Vaashe @Cassius Droma @Celeste Rigel @Stephanie Swailhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/3723-stephanie-swail/ @Thurion Heavenshield @Valkren Calderon @Veiere Arenais

RPJ
[member="Runi Verin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom