Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cries in the Vacuum: UCM Invasion of Roche (OOC)

10e20b06c9e6abfc2385a324aaed067c.jpg
[heavy special operations breathing]

[member="Bedrovelse Hevn"]
[member="Taramaz Laurs"]
[member="Kyli Graf"]

All confirmed. Please contact a member of SJO staff for access to our discord for co-ordination.

[member="Visanj T'shkali"] Yoiu're already a member of the order, no need for an ally slot :) Please contact a member of SJO staff for access to our discord for co-ordination.

Welp, Time to get a wee bit more organized than i usually do xD
I need to get an opponent beforehand instead of randomly stumbling into someone else's story lol

I got a few ground rules tho,

Auto hitting will be met with auto hitting and\or auto ignoring from me.

Inner monologue will be met with inner monologue, Once you're character's thought process reaches a certain length, you're doomed to hear wasp's psyche come out in full force xDD

Music will also be met with music, once you post them lit tunes, I can't help myself and will respond by opening the floodgates to my playlist lmao

I won't summon NPCs to chase you if you don't, but I also don't want them massacred and one shot by the dozens if I do have to summon them against someone else's NPCs.

I want both sides to have fun, so imma play my character with that in mind, but I have to stick to the character as well, If someone tries to disengage by pulling a blaster mid melee and then declare "you're not worth it" and walk away like last battle, sorry but wasp is more than capable of continuing after that and will act accordingly.

And lastly, Appearances are actually important to me, I like to be able to visualize everything. I'm going to go into detail about what my opponent sees, I would appreciate it if my opponent would do the same, sometimes it's fully clear what someone's wearing\looks like at the time based on bio alone, especially if it's a character like mine that has multiple gear sets.

Ok, speech over- Any takers?

[member="Lynette Lykova"]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

Awesome, Let's go! xD

Are you going to be on the ground or in space? cause wasp isn't much of a pilot but could easily be found on a boarding crew or better yet, hitting the surface with jump troopers, something like that unless orders change. How about your character?

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Yasha Cadera said:
3. Medic/Humanitarian Civilian Extraction (Medic & Non-Combatants)

I'm confused why are you removing these people from their homes? Aren't you guys the ones there to smash? Its not like they're oppressed or unhappy there. Don't you guys look like you're forcefully removing people when you come in guns blazing and telling them they need to leave? Especially when its so homogeneously Verpine?

[member="John Locke"]

Slap me as an ally I guess.

Lynette Lykova

L
[member="Vhei Wasp Naudir"] - I will be on a space station somewhere coordinating the escape of non-combantants and civilians. I will know more about specific locations and such after talking with the Silver Staff on Discord later this weekend. So... I'll have more info for you probs by Sunday. Then we can go from there. :)

My Discord is Jsc on the server. Cheers! :D

[member="Gilamar Skirata"] we just don't wanna kill civilians so we will actively get them to safety while kicking ass also we have people on both sides who like to play healer. good opportunity for both sides to get that team work badge.

If you're extracting them from expected combat zones, then that's all fine and dandy. Extracting them from the system, however, is essentially kidnapping dressed in an inoffensive cloak of intent. Regardless of what happens, or the intent, it'll be interesting to see it all go down ICly.

With that being said - Who amongst the Mandalorian Clans wishes to duel against one of the Sun Guard, and prove what warrior culture's superior?

Everyone knows they will either enslave or kill those they take. It's what these Mandalorians are known for. Please, count on me, if it pleases you, to help protect the innocent from their vile clutches.

Requesting an ally slot with the SJO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom