Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest to kill Charzon

Timeline-wise it will have to happen post-Omega; Korriban happened pre-Omega. I can't even fleet worth two beans anymore.

Post your ideas for plots that will get Charzon killed. The only conditions are that it needs to be good for 30 posts and, as such, a consistently active writer or two is required. Also it needs to fit with one of the objectives of a restricted material.

The winner will win the right to kill Charzon. And one supply of a restricted material of the contestant's choice, depending on the chosen condition of the winner.

Death by Firing Squad. Restricted Material: Lamantium (?) I'm not sure if that is the correct spelling.

Answer for your crimes against the galaxy to the Commonwealth Security Council and their Military Court. Face your execution by firing squad, play it in reverse, from the moment of your death, back to the point where Charzon made her greatest mistake.

Hon, this would be the worst time to kill her. She's committed a war crime. Think about the crippling amounts of pathos you could get from this! The incredible development! This isn't the end of her story, it's the beginning. ^_^

[member="Charzon Loulan"]

I can confirm that having a massive tragedy happen that everyone blames you for, sends bounties, and commences a galactic wide Jedi hunt.... that this sort of development is the best development

[member="Irajah Ven"] can confirm. ... and [member="Jonathon Patches"]

Don't kill her. Rp whatever happens and have fun with it.

How you are going to keep her alive with Sith, Mando, and maybe, can't speak for them, the Silvers after her would be a better Contest.

Frankly contest or not the only way you are going to be able to keep her alive is to never post in a Public thread again without a million man army protecting her.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Vengeance"]

I dunno, man. Things fade. They said that about Hadrix and Circe and Sanya and a bunch of other public enemies, and some of those people mostly kept RPing.

The galaxy is a big place, [member="Vengeance"]. It is really easy to get lost on Earth, which is one planet in one solar system in one galactic sector. People who go into hiding here are almost impossible to find if they try hard enough. The entire Star Wars galaxy is a painfully easy place to get lost in. She could easily go into hiding...

Thus facilitating her fantastic character development and the dozens of new plotlines she could do with this!

[member="Niysha"] is right. Could always disappear into the Outer Rim easily enough. Like, really easy. It took the Empire years to find a full on military installation. A single individual is even harder. There's even canon precedent for Jedi exiling themselves after catastrophes.

[member="Vengeance"] If the end result is the same, I'd rather have the party that will ultimately kill Charzon get something useful out of it, on top of any bounty.

[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"] This is, unfortunately, one of the things I know I can't write worth two beans about. Even though I'm a decent writer - so long that I don't feth things up ICly or OOCly, I still have my limitations.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] If you think turning Charzon to the dark (post-Omega, of course) will allow her to remain playable, although the notion of light and dark is a thing that is applied to FUs more so than to NFUs (like Charzon), that would mean turning her into a full-time fleeter. I know the FO is not a good fit: while dark-sided, they have no more tolerance for genocidal butchers than the Silvers do.

[member="Seren Ordavo"] What one character does has no bearing on how I will RP my remaining toons, and presumably for other writers that had toons that did similar atrocities.

Strangulation by vines before lighting you on fire (Before you pass out) via those vines and watching you burn. No restricted metal required as a reward... you are the very definition of deplorable to Solan at this point. :D

Seren Ordavo said:
[member=Vengeance]

I dunno, man. Things fade. They said that about Hadrix and Circe and Sanya and a bunch of other public enemies, and some of those people mostly kept RPing.
In the case of Hadrix and Sanya they have not faded just shall we say still pending. They get brought up daily in some circles.

Niysha said:
The galaxy is a big place, [member=Vengeance]. It is really easy to get lost on Earth, which is one planet in one solar system in one galactic sector. People who go into hiding here are almost impossible to find if they try hard enough. The entire Star Wars galaxy is a painfully easy place to get lost in. She could easily go into hiding...

Thus facilitating her fantastic character development and the dozens of new plotlines she could do with this!
Sure anything is possible and it may take a while.

The point is the writer seems to acknowledge at least on some level she messed up big time. Regardless of the how and why. The issue is in the assumption that the writer has any control over if, when, or how their characters will meet such an end.

While true from an OOC point of view to attempt to control the actions or responses of every other writer on the site because you want to control the outcome is in a word offensive.

Do I personally intend to send Vengeance after her living up to his name? No of course not.................he could care less since he was not there at the time. However with my Mando Cole should a Crusade be called by the big man then any public thread she pops into becomes fair game regardless of any "Contest" plot. Just like with Kashyyk and the Republic stemming from the Hadrix issue if I am not mistaken.

Charzon Loulan said:
This is, unfortunately, one of the things I know I can't write worth two beans about. Even though I'm a decent writer - so long that I don't feth things up ICly or OOCly, I still have my limitations.
I'd be interested in reading it regardless! The consequences of her actions would weigh heavy on her spirit, and force her to reexamine who she is, what she's done, and what that means for her life. That would be one hell of a story! [member="Charzon Loulan"]

Seren Ordavo said:
They said that about Hadrix and Circe and Sanya and a bunch of other public enemies, and some of those people mostly kept RPing.
For the record, Sanya and Hadrix along with a few others are on my shoot on sight list soo... not everyone forgets like [member="Vengeance"] said.

Charzon Loulan said:
This is, unfortunately, one of the things I know I can't write worth two beans about. Even though I'm a decent writer - so long that I don't feth things up ICly or OOCly, I still have my limitations.

That means it's a chance to grow as a writer and try something new to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom